RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


~~~one month later~~~

Blair loftily ignored the expression on his lovers handsome face. It was an amusing combination of horrified fascination and tolerant disgust. At that moment, Blair didn't really care. He wanted, no... needed a peanut-butter, pickle and golnza sprout sandwich. And an ice cold glass of frunto juice. Yeah. That would hit the spot.

Finally finished creating his masterpiece, or the 'edible concoction' as Jim insisted on calling it, Blair lifted the sandwich to his mouth and took a large bite. The pickle went 'crunch' and Jim went "Ewww, Chief..." Raising one eyebrow, Blair considered his faintly green-around-the-gills mate.

The big man was leaning up against the large food-prep table looking wonderfully rumpled and still half asleep. He wore only a pair of pale blue boxers and his thick, fluffy robe. The shallow cut he had gotten down his left arm while helping to repair a storm damaged com-link relay tower was almost completely healed. His short hair was sticking up in every direction at once and pink pillow marks ran in a crooked line across his cheek. All in all, he was beyond adorable.

"Sorry, but I told you I was hungry for pickles man."

Jim sighed the sigh of the long suffering while lightly shaking his head. "It's not your cravings for pickles in the middle of the night that gets to me. After the past three nights, I'm kind of used to being elbowed awake only to hear, 'Pickles Jim. I need pickles.' It's the other stuff you eat with the pickles that does me in."

Blair looked from his favorite blue eyes to the soggy half eaten sandwich in his hand. Sure, it was an... odd combination of foods, but it did taste good. Blair took a small bite and softly giggled at the face Jim made.

"Hey man. It's not my fault. It's this kid of yours that's demanding the middle of the night pickle feasts."

Blair watched as Jim's expression softened into a sappy smile of happiness at the very mention of the baby. Eyes shinning brightly and silly grin firmly in place, the big man reached out and gently wrapped his arms around Blair. Leaning back against Jim's muscled chest, he hummed in pleasure as warm hands came up to gently stroke his furred stomach.

With the wonderful warmth of Jim's body pressing tightly along his back, Blair looked down at his lovers hands while his thoughts drifted.

The seasons on Farming Planet J2X83 were inexorably turning. The Autumn Equinox was upon them and the Harvest would begin soon. The days were gradually getting shorter and a slight chill was in the air. It was true that the Prantellian 'sleep gas' had altered Terran genetics so that they no longer suffered from changes in temperature, but after several years on the farming planet, they all knew the signs.

Blair wanted to do something special to mark the Harvest this year. He wasn't sure if it was due to his pregnancy or his official status as Shaman, but he wanted to celebrate the Equinox. He knew that almost every culture on Earth had celebrated the season in some way, no matter where they were or during what period of time throughout history. Blair was familiar with most of the traditions through his studies. Even the societies that were no longer based along agricultural lines celebrated the harvest. A prime example of that was Halloween.

With the season coming on, Blair thought it might be nice to have a sort of Harvest Festival with singing, dancing and story telling. Maybe a quick ritual to welcome the Spirits and thank them for a good Harvest. He figured it would be a good tradition to start and one that would appeal to young children. And in a few short years, there would, hopefully, be a lot of young children to enjoy it.

Blair figured that he should bounce a few ideas off of Jim and get his input. Over the years, he had found that there were amazing depths to his lover and that he had a startling gift for insight. Blair just had to get him thinking in the right direction first. Once that happened, it was a joy to watch Jim's mind work.

Smiling at the thoughts of his lover, Blair finally realized what he had been sightlessly staring at while lost in his thoughts. His stomach. His slightly rounded, no longer flat tummy. He had never noticed before, but his pregnancy was starting to show.

With a deep felt sense of awe and amazement, Blair slowly ran his own hand over the gentle slope. Yes, it was definitely beginning to round outwards. Blair felt his eyes get wide.

"Jim. I'm beginning to show, aren't I?"

Jim's arms tightened around him slightly and soft lips pressed a kiss to the back of his neck. "Yeah Babe, you are."

~~~{~~@

Henri Brown lay on his back with a loopy grin on his face as he marveled at his lover once again. Just a month ago, Brian had been insistent that they wouldn't have oral sex because they were both 'guys' and guys just didn't do that. He had said the 'make-out sessions and hand-jobs' were different, because they both did have active libido's after all. Now, just a few weeks later, one Brian Rafe was trying to suck his lovers eyes out through his well endowed cock. Henri didn't mind, in fact, he both enjoyed and
encouraged that endeavor.

Henri had known that eventually Brian would give in on this point and he had been right. About a week ago, oral sex had become a part of their loving making repertoire. He had gone down on Rafe, male genitalia only at Brian's adamant insistence, and Brain had proven himself a world class cocksucker as well.

Right now, at this very moment, his beloved was doing wonderful things with his amazing tongue. The warm wet sensation gliding over the crown of his cock caused his balls to shiver in delight. A wordless moan of pleasure escaped his lips.

Using the last functioning part of his mind to not thrust too hard into the wonder that was his lovers mouth, Henri began to gently roll his hips. The soft licking changed to a sweet sucking sensation and Henri could feel his throbbing shaft slide in and out past those lusciously soft lips.

Suddenly, the hot wet mouth was gone and Henri couldn't help the cry of denial and loss that was torn from his throat. A wickedly throaty chuckle rose around him and he peeked open one eye to see a mischievous glint sparkling in Brian's big beautiful eyes. A lump caught in his throat and his heart skipped a beat. It had been so long since he had seen that look in his partner's eyes. Too long.

"Don't worry lover. I'm not stopping, I just want to try something,... different. Okay?"

Henri almost didn't believe his ears. Brian wanted to try something different? His lover was wonderful in so many ways, but the man had been almost destroyed by the forced gender alteration surgery and since then he has been very timid sexually. It was a dream come true to have Brian open up and be confident enough to suggest anything let
alone something new... Henri's heart swelled with love.

"Anything you want Babe. Just name it and I'm there."

He was answered by a blinding smile and twinkling eyes. Then, without any warning or explanation, Brian twisted his body around completely on the bed and carefully straddled Henri's head. Henri gasped in delight. Looking up he was rewarded with an up close and beautiful view of Brian's throbbing hard cock, softly furred balls, and tucked behind that, his virgin female sex. It was all he could do not to come at the very sight of his lover splayed wide over him.

Once his knees were settled in place, Brian leaned over Henri, stretching his body over top of his own. Then those wonderfully soft lips were back to nibbling and sucking his cock. A wave of dizzy pleasure washed over him and he mindlessly opened his own mouth to capture the leaking cock in front of his nose.

The taste of his beloved exploded across his tongue and he whimpered at the exquisite pleasure. A tremor of urgency worked it's way down his spine and everything else fell away. All that existed in the universe was him and Brian and it felt like a slice of Heaven. Henri sent a silent prayer of thanks to any God or Goddess who might be listening for having delivered him Brian Rafe as a best friend, partner and lover.

Brian soon picked up an erotic rhythm with his lips and tongue. Henri tried to mimic it as best as possible and almost immediately, they were moving in unison, matching each others movements and answering each others desire with desire of their own. It was magical.

Brian sucked down hard on the head of his cock and then lightly swirled his tongue around the swollen crown. It was too much for Henri. He felt his balls pull up tight as he started to shudder and shake in his lovers tender embrace. With passion and love flaring brightly in his heart, Henri shot his completion into his lovers suckling mouth only to feel those talented throat muscles milk him dry. His orgasm triggered his beloved's and pure unadulterated Brian Rafe poured into his mouth and down his throat. At that
moment, Henri was certain, it wasn't just a slice of Heaven, it was the whole pie.

~~~{~~@

As Jim walked over to the disposal unit with the remains of his lunch on the orange plastic tray he could no longer suppress his smile. Even with Harvest time fast approaching and the number of jobs needing to be done steadily increasing, Simon had managed to finagle it so that he was able to take his lunch break at the same time that he and Henri did. That in itself was a pleasant thing, but it was the reason that Simon had wanted to speak to them that had caused his smile.

Somewhere along the way, the tall, strong, black man had picked up a secret admirer. It was sweet and charming the way he was being courted by some unknown and totally love-struck person.

The ex-Captain of Major Crimes had admitted that for several days now, he had been finding small gifts with his name on them. Some were left on his bed, some outside his door. One was even left with his work equipment for him to find at the beginning of his work shift. None of them had a name or any clue as to who might have left them and Simon was dying of curiosity.

The gifts were all small and easy to come by for a slave and none were considered to be 'contraband', so they wouldn't put Simon at risk from the guards. They were usually wildflowers or a polished stone woven into a bracelet or some such thing. The gifts were romantic and touching. The secret admirer had definitely perked the big man's interest.

The thing that was most intriguing, and to Jim's way of thinking, totally on target, was the secrecy. Obviously, this person knew Simon well enough to know that he, as an ex-detective, would enjoy the thrill of the hunt and solving the mystery.

That was also the crux of the 'lunch meeting' as well. Simon had once again, put his former detectives on a case. Simon knew how to use Jim, Blair, Henri and Brian to his best advantage. He had spent years doing just that in the Major Crimes Unit at the Cascade P.D. and now, he had another case to solve. The Case of the Secret Admirer. Tonight, after dinner, the five of them were to gather in Simon's room at Terran Barrack 3247-R to examine the evidence and put together a plan.

Jim was, however, honest enough with himself to admit that he was excited about this for two reasons. Yes, he was happy for Simon and the chance for his friend to find love and happiness. The big man had been alone since before the invasion. After his divorce with Daryl's mother Joan, he had dated a few times, but it had never turned to a serious relationship. Jim understood. He too had been frightened about a serious commitment after his own divorce from Carolyn. However, the x-Captain had not had a relationship with anyone since the invasion either. Not even a brief dalliance. His friend was lonely, even if he wouldn't admit it.

The other part of his excitement over this whole thing was a bit more selfish. Jim wanted to solve a mystery. He too had been a detective, and a damn good one at that. He had always enjoyed the thrill of the chase, the solving of crimes, the piecing together of clues. It was a nice twist that this time, at the end of the hunt he wouldn't find a criminal, but a romantic. What's more, he knew that this 'covert-operation' would appeal to his lover as well. Blair was a born sucker for 'courtship rituals'.

Lunch tray in the disposal unit, Jim turned and followed an also smiling Henri Brown out of the slave compound's answer to a 'mess hall'. When they were half-way to the Maintenance Center a sound that was totally out of place caught his attention and he automatically focused his acute Sentinel hearing on it.

Metal against metal. Many booted feet and the clinking of sharp claws. The electric hum and whir of magnetic winches and the babble of voices speaking in a familiar, but foreign Prantellian dialect.

Reaching out to stop Henri from walking away, he motioned his friend to follow quietly. Jim could almost see Henri's fine-honed cop instincts flare on-line and the big man nodded once. Together they headed off in the direction that the noises were coming from.

Peering around the side of the Med-Lab, Jim and Henri could finally see what the ruckus was about. A double handful of Stragillon Guards were overseeing the unloading of a bunch of building materials by a group of about twenty Mytillese. The two hand no idea why the alien slaves or the materials were there for, but they both felt a sense of unease.

The Mytillese were a furred race of beings that sported retractable claws and sharp fangs. They resembled a strange mix of Terran and tiger, as their short thick fur was normally striped with a combination of deep blues, forest greens, and pale yellows. They were stunningly beautiful to look upon, but they were horribly bad tempered and seemed to dislike Terrans on sight. No one knew why, but they usually went out of their way to be rude and hostile to any Terran that got near them. That they were there was a good indication that trouble would eventually crop up between the two slave races.

It was obvious that a building of some sort was going to be built on the compound. Almost all construction in the Empire was built by the hands and sweat of the Mytillese because they were so very skilled at it and no one, Terran or otherwise, would ever claim differently. But what the two ex-detectives wanted to know was what they were going to build, and why?