RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


The next morning found Blair being excused from his duties checking for and then removing weeds and foreign plants from the fields for the compost heap. Instead, he found that he was expected at the Med-Lab for a battery of tests and examinations. It shouldn't have surprised him. He was the forth person to become pregnant since the gender realignment surgery a month ago, and in each case, the expecting hermaphrodite was subjected to medical exams the day after his condition was discovered

Making his way across the compound, Blair sighed. He had wanted this to be a secret shared between him and his beloved Sentinel, but there was no way that this would stay under wraps for long. Oh, he wasn't worried about being shunned as some abnormality or being treated harshly or unfairly. On the contrary, until the Prantellians had come up with this method for Terran reproduction, it had been the belief of all the slaves that the Terran race was doomed to die out forever. Now that was not the case. Many people saw this as nothing short of a miracle and most of the Terrans *wanted* children very badly. When one of the hermaphrodites became pregnant, he usually found himself being prized and cherished by all concerned.

While Blair had no problem with sharing this event with the fifty-odd Terrans posted here on this particular Farm, he had hoped for it to be just between he and Jim a little longer. A small smile graced his face as he realized that it sounded almost superstitious. With a quiet chuckle and a soft shake of his head, Blair stepped into the Med-Lab.

In the front waiting room there was a young Terran male who had been a first year medical student behind the main desk and an armed Stragillon Guard over at the security station. Walking over to the guard first, Blair held out his left arm and held it steady while the Guard scanned the Prantellian computer chip implanted under the skin on the back of his hand. A medium sized screen on the wall behind the security desk and the small desk-style screen on the main desk came to life.

The display screens were divided in half. The left half showed two pictures of Blair. A three dimensional rotating close up of his head and face at the top and a three dimensional rotating full body picture on the bottom. On the right side of the screen, was a summarized record of who he was. His basic information was on the top and his accomplishments and qualifications were listed directly below that. There was a code assigned to him, and everyone else, which told the guards how dangerous he was considered to be. Below that was his capture date and duty listings. Because this was a Med-Lad, the scan also pulled up a complete copy of his medical record that was listed below everything else.

The guard entered in data concerning today's date and that the visit was previously scheduled and Blair had come willingly, without threat, coercion, or force. Glancing over the record some more, the vaguely insectoid creature looked up at him with it's crystalline eyes and graced him with it's race's version of a smile.

"Terran number 32245-L-51-X28 assigned to Farming Planet J2X83, born Blair Jacob Sandburg of Earth. Congratulations on your first youngling incubation period. Do you know who the sire of your child is? You have no record of listing his name or number, do you require a DNA screening of possible candidates?"

Blair blinked for a second. This question was unexpected and threw him for a moment. When he answered, he returned the guards 'smile'.

"No need for a DNA screening,... unless that is required procedure. I know who the father is. Terran number 89566-P-73-K62, born James Joseph Ellison of Earth."

The Stragillon Guard entered the data into his console and then his screen divided again. The top half held Blair's record and the bottom half held Jim's. The guard glanced over Jim's records and a slight 'frown' appeared on it's scaled face. A quick look at the screen showed the strange alien codes and markings throughout his lovers file that labeled him as a dangerous Terran. One who needed continuous watching to prevent escape or rebellion. Blair suppressed his urge to grin. Jim and he had both been at the center of many uprisings and rebellions and so they both had 'red flags' on their records, but Jim had been labeled as a Terran Warrior Class Slave long ago.

After punching in some data onto Jim's record as well and forwarding that to the maintenance and repair center where Jim was assigned, the guard waved Blair over to the young Terran waiting patiently.

The young man was humming softly and doing paperwork. Blair wasn't sure what his name or Terran number was, but he had seen him several times before and knew that everyone simply called him Tokyo. He was the only person of pure Japanese descent at this Farm and Tokyo was where he'd been born and lived up until the invasion. He didn't mind the nick-name, he said it honored *all* of his countryman to keep the city's name alive. Blair liked him.

"Welcome Blair. Many tests for you today. Doctor Wallace and Mike are waiting for you. Here,... fill this out and then I'll take you to them, yes?"

"Sure thing Tokyo."

Blair smiled and took the portable LTD screen and electronic stylus. Turning away, he went to sit in one of the green padded chairs so he could fill out the questionnaire. Mentally rolling his eyes, he figured he could give up on keeping his pregnancy a secret for several reasons. First, when the Stragillon Guard entered Blair's declaration of patrimony into Jim's records and then forwarded the information to the maintenance and repair center, the guard there would have called Jim over to have the new data scanned onto his own imbedded Prantellian computer chip. Hence, everyone in maintenance and repairs was currently congratulating Jim on his impending fatherhood. Two, Mike was not only an E.M.T. from Earth, he was the doctors assistant here on the Farm. He was also one of Blair's Barrack-mates. Yep,... the news would spread fast now.

With a soft sigh, Blair bent to his task and answered the list of questions as best as he could. He blushed at many of them and had a brief moment of sympathy for all the women who had gone through this for untold years without question. When was his last period? When was his last ovulation? How frequently did he have vaginal sex? With how many partners and with who? Did his breasts ache? Itch? Feel hot? Swollen? Did he have problems sleeping? Urinating? Eating? Having intercourse? Did he experience any unusual cravings for food? Exercise? Water? Salt? Sex?

They went on and on. Blair blushed and answered, blushed and answered some more. Some of the questions seemed a little personal to Blair, but he figured that they were still learning about Hermaphrodites and how they reproduce, how pregnancy effects them, so... Still, he didn't think he wanted to go into too much detail about his sex life with Jim. He honestly felt that Dr. Wallace, no matter how nice he was, didn't need to know that this morning, before their duty shifts had started, Blair had been straddling Jim and riding his thick cock, shouting 'Jim, Jim, oh more, more, Jim oh fuck me, Jim please!'. Nor did the kindly Dr. Wallace need to know that two days before, it had been Jim straddling Blair while begging to be taken harder and faster.

Finally finishing the electronic medical form, Blair rose from his chair and walked back over to Tokyo. Flashing him a sheepish smile, Blair handed over the paper sized LTD screen. Tokyo stood up and led Blair through an archway into the corridor beyond.

Blair followed the young Japanese Terran into examination room ML3. Tokyo handed him a familiar style, thin paper, open-backed gown. Taking the offensive garment, he grimaced.

"So, does Dr. Wallace want it open to the front or the back?"

Tokyo grinned at the resigned tone of Blairs voice.

"The front. Sorry."

Blair shrugged and then grinned back.

"Don't worry. It's no fun either way."

Toyko chuckled slightly and then turned to the metal cabinet against the far wall. Opening it up, the young man quickly retrieved a vacuum tube and a plastic vacutainer with a 21 gauge double ended needle. Blair sighed. He hated having blood drawn. However, Tokyo was surprisingly gentle. He tied the rubber strip around Blairs arm to restrict the blood flow, and then inserted the needle of the vacutainer into Blairs vein before he cold blink. He placed the vacuum tube in place with a quiet snap and it quickly filled with blood. Blair, who was admittedly shy of needles, didn't even have time to do his usual routine of flinch and wince before it was over and Tokyo was placing the sample in the refrigerated storage unit.

Tokyo reached into the cabinet and pulled out two small, sterile plastic containers with air-tight lids. Turning, he handed them over to Blair and pointed to the small bathroom off to the side.

"Two urine samples. You know the drill."

The two Terrans, one male and one hermaphrodite, shared a shrug and a grin. Taking the plastic containers, Blair made his way into the cramped bathroom. That was one of the things about the Prantellian gender alteration surgery that had a lot of the Terrans baffled. The Prantellians had kept the female reproductive organs as intact as they possibly could when they transplanted them into male hosts. And in keeping with that thought, they also transplanted the female version of urine elimination. As such, hermaphrodites could go pee through their male organs as well as the female organs at will. Thus, two urine samples,... one standing up, and one sitting down. The only real useful thing about it was that it solved the problem of having to go pee while having a hard-on.

Finished, Blair went back into the exam room and placed the cups on the table below the cabinet for Tokyo. Going over to the specially designed exam table, Blair climbed up and tried to get comfortable in the chilly room with little covering over his body. The time he had spent at the deep-space station had forever cured him of any body shyness, but it *was* a bit cool in the Med-Lab and that said a lot. It was no secret that the powerful gaseous drug used to subdue the entire planet of Earth had altered *all* Terrans until they were hardly effected by changes in Temperature. After a quick thought though, Blair figured the temperature was deliberately kept low enough to make the occasional Mytillese visitor uncomfortable. The Mytillese were a furred race of slaves that had an innate sense of dislike for Terrans. No one was certain as to why though.

Blair's wandering thoughts were pulled back to the present by Tokyo and Mike entering the room, each pushing a metal cart filled with computerized diagnostic tools and scanners. The two medical personnel spent several moments setting everything up and speaking to each other in incomprehensible medical jargon. Finally, Mike turned and smiled at him.

"Okay Blair. Tokyo's going to take the samples of blood and urine that you gave us and do some tests on them back in the lab while I run a couple of scans on you. After that, Dr. Wallace will be in to give you the physical exam and answer any questions you might have. Okay?"

"Yeah, sure thing man. How did you need me arranged on the table?"

Mike grinned and walked over to arrange his body parts the way they needed to be for the first scan while Tokyo collected the specimens and quietly left the room. Once he was finally situated to Mikes satisfaction, the E.M.T. picked up a basic medical scanner and turned it on. Walking over to Blair, he aimed it at him and pressed a button. A faint blue glow emanated from the scanner and ran over his body twice. Satisfied with the data, Mike transferred it into the computer on the second cart.

"So, Blair... when were you planning on telling us about the big news? Hummm?"

Blair rolled his eyes at his friend and grinned, prepared for a full, but friendly interrogation. Taking a deep breath, Blair began to tell Mike about all the symptoms that had led to his going to visit Dr. Wallace the day before.