RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Blair was filled with oddly conflicting thoughts and emotions. He knew that even if they put this off right now, that they would eventually have to do it. If not because of the nature of their relationship, then because of the extremely close living quarters. Blair for one would rather that Jim learned what had been done to him through the love and trust of their relationship instead of piecing everything together from quick furtive glances and overheard conversations around the farm.

Still, he was afraid. He was very aware of the changes wrought upon his body. He had, just as everyone else involved in the project, read the pre- approved written medical booklet that explained, in layman's terms, the surgical procedure. He had gone through physical therapy to help heal his altered body and the counseling sessions that were designed to help the men adjust to the idea that they could now get pregnant. Hell, Blair knew enough about psychology that he recognized that the counseling sessions were in place to try to convince the new hermaphrodites that they wanted to mate and have children, that it was their duty to ensure the survival of the Terran race.

Blair was honest enough with himself to admit that while the thought of being pregnant scared him six ways till Sunday, the idea of children was a nice one. He didn't mind the thought of being a Daddy, but a Mommy? That was a little frightening, but now, suddenly possible.

But when you got right down to the bare bones of it all, he was mostly worried about how Jim would react to his new anatomy. While the Prantellians didn't take anything away, they did add quite a bit. He knew this to be true, he'd read the books before surgery and then squatted over a mirror afterwards. Tucked neatly between his balls and his anus was his brand new vagina.

Blair had read all of the approved booklets and he knew that the female reproductive organs he now had were actually cloned from one of the two hundred and fifty thousand Terran females that had survived the Prantellian invasion. That was not enough to ensure the continuation of the species so the Prantellian overlords had come up with a way to prevent the extinction of their latest conquest. Since clones were basically mindless drones that tended to live the lives of coma patients, they were used for organ harvesting. The harvested reproductive organs were then transplanted into living Terran males. Simple, right?

Riiiiight. So why did he feel violated? Why did he wish he had been given a choice?

Because Jim was the center of his universe and if Jim rejected him, all the children in the world wouldn't make up for that loss. And here it was, the moment of truth. Jim wanted to see his body, to touch him, to relearn what he already knew and to discover that which was different. Blair trembled.

A part of him screamed to just latch on to Jim and never let go. It had been so long since he had seen his beloved Sentinel and he had missed him with a fierceness that cut right through him. Another part of him was shy and frightened, much like a virgin on her wedding night. A slight smile ghosted across his face a that thought. It was apropos, he was a virgin, as a female. And he did want to hold Jim tightly and make love to him all night long, but he didn't think he wanted to make love that way. He wanted Jim as a man, to a man.

Softly, he gave Jim permission to touch him, to see him, to explore his body. Jim must have sensed his nervousness, because he moved slowly and his touch was gentle and soft.

Slow, deep, languid kisses relaxed him as did the gentle hands that caressed his back and shoulders. He felt himself melt into the loving embrace, wanting to be loved, accepted, protected. The taste and scent of his beloved washed over him and he shuddered at the long denied pleasure.

A large powerful hand, all the more sexy due to the tender restraint behind the movements, reached up and tangled into his hair. Thick fingers rubbed at his scalp causing tiny shivers to chase away the tension he didn't even realize was there. Cherishing the affectionate display, Blair leaned his head into the touch, a soft moan escaping his lips.

Jim pulled back slightly, breaking their passionate kiss. Little gasps of air wafted across Blairs cheek as Jim rested his forehead against Blairs. One callused finger traced a gentle trail along his jaw line. Blair opened his eyes to look up at Jim and was slightly startled to see unshed tears glittering in his eyes.

"Oh Blair... I missed you so much. I... I never realized how much I depend on you for so many things. Little things, big things, silly things... all things. Things that I never even noticed until you were gone. Even,... even sleeping Chief."

"Sleeping?"

Jim quietly chuckled as if sharing a private little joke that was slightly embarrassing.

"Yeah, sleeping. At first, I didn't know why I was having trouble falling asleep, but it was you Blair. I was trying to find your heartbeat and it wasn't there."

"Oh Jim. Oh love, I am so sorry. I never wanted to leave you. Honest."

Blair grinned guiltily, and blushed lightly.

"I, uh... I missed you too. Ummm... They had some really young kids there at the medical station. As young as ten years old. Many of them were really scared about what was happening to them and I used to tell them stories about you and our adventures with the Cascade P.D. Even Rafe told a few of them as well... I,... uh... I don't know who it cheered up more, me or the kids."

Jim smiled at him sweetly and Blair returned it. He had tried to make light of it, but the truth was, it was the thought of being returned to Jim that had allowed him to get through it at all. He didn't even want to think of what it would have been like if he hadn't been returned here to his lover and Sentinel.

Jim must have noticed the change in Blairs mood, because he leaned down and kissed him again. Those soft lips and gentle tongue swept all thoughts of sadness from his mind as he felt himself get swept into a tide of love and longing.

Jim's hands began roaming across his back again and each stroke flamed his desire to reconnect and fanned the spark of his arousal. Moving slowly across the room, Jim carefully guided them over to the soft bed they had shared since being assigned duty to Farming Planet J2X83. Touching the edge of the mattress with his legs, Jim's strong arms came around him tightly and gently lowered him to his back. With a subtle grace that had always inflamed his passions, Jim climbed up to lay beside him.

Propped up on one elbow and leaning over him slightly, Jim was outlined by the dim light shining through the small window. It cast a silvery glow about his head and shoulders and Blair fell in love all over again. With a gentle tenderness that surprised and delighted him, Jim ran one thick finger along his jaw and down his neck. Reaching the edge of his blue workers jumpsuit, he traced the edge of the opening, his fingertip leaving a trail of goosebumps.

"May I?"

Jim's voice was soft and questioning. Blair could hear the love in it and after a quick flash of nerves, he nodded. So far, no one but the deep space station doctors and himself had seen the changes in his body. Jim would be the first non-medical person to examine him. Yet, he loved his Sentinel with all his heart. And he desired the big man to touch him like a lover once again.

Looking into Blairs eyes for any hint that he should stop, Jim slowly drew the zipper on the front of the jumpsuit down. Careful not to pinch skin or to go too fast, he helped Blair to pull his arms out of the sleeves. Bared to the waist, Blair lay back on the soft mattress and let Jim's senses wash over him.

He watched Jim's face as his eyes traveled down lower and lower to finally encompass his chest. He wasn't sure what emotions he expected to see flash over his lovers face, but the one he most feared, disgust, never showed up. Slight surprise, curiosity, and bafflement was all he saw. Slowly, gently, Jim ran the tips of his fingers along Blairs skin, down his furred chest to his stomach, and then back up again. His muscles twitched and jumped at the teasing sensation.

He glanced down at his own only slightly altered chest. His shoulders were still broad and strong and his abdomen was still muscled, but his chest hair was thinner now and he had the slight swelling of pre-pubescent breasts. More like a slight puffiness behind his nipples then true female breasts.

Jim flattened his hand and ran it down his chest again. This time he stopped at Blairs nipples to weigh and messure them with his palm. He turned his face towards Blair, the question shinning in his eyes.

"Uh... mammary glands. They designed us to be able to get pregnant and then give birth, Jim. Mammary glands produce milk to feed the child, so..."

Jim's one eyebrow raised up. It was a look of intrigue, not rejection, and for that, Blair was eternally thankful. He was having enough trouble with this as is was, he didn't think he could handle Jim freaking out over it. Suddenly, Jim flicked a fingertip across his nipple. A bolt of pure lust shot through his body to settle firmly in his groin. Pleasure rippled along his spine and his body reacted in ways that it never had before. Jim did it again. He gasped and arched into the touch. His brain was getting signals from both his twitching cock and his brand new, never been used, totally virgin vagina. Jim grinned at him and gently caressed the tender nub of hardening flesh.

"Well,... whatever they were designed to do, they sure are fun to play with."

Blair panted slightly with desire and flashed a quick grin.

"I'm glad that you like them. The doctors say they will continue to develop for another two or three months. And, of course, pregnancy will do what pregnancy always does to female breasts."

"I know that they are supposed to serve a serious function Chief, but I hope you don't mind if I use them for recreational purposes?"

Blair didn't have time to answer that. Jim leaned down and ran his tongue across the nipple his fingers had been playing with. Moaning at the wonderful sensation, Blair arched up into the warm wetness. Taking his cue, Jim latched his mouth onto the swollen nub and sucked on it gently. Desire rolled through Blair and he squirmed on the bed, mindlessly trying to bring more of his body into contact with his lovers. Some small voice in his head marveled at the intensity of the feeling. He had always enjoyed having his nipples played with, but now, with female mammary glands lying just below his skin, the sensations were magnified ten-fold.

Shifting slightly, Jim leaned over Blair and licked and nuzzled his way to Blairs other breast. He lavished the same sweet affection on it. Blairs whole body thrilled and hummed to the wet heat the suckled his nipple. Tingles flashed over his skin and a starburst of wet pleasure and desire flashed into life between his legs. A deep ache of longing and need opened up in him and he undulated against Jim's warm solid body.

Large hands caressed his skin, sending shivers along his nerves. Incoherent noises of pleasure and panted begging for more escaped his throat in an endless series of whispers. He felt his cock fill and expand as his desire for his lover rose.

Reaching up with shaking desperate hands, Blair began to rub and caress Jim's muscled body. Each touch enflamed him, each stroke a tease. Almost frantically, Blair brought his hands around to the front of Jim's body and tugged on the zipper to his blue jumpsuit. Pushing it down, he quickly slid the neck apart and over his lovers shoulders. Detaching his mouth from Blairs left breast with a final lick, Jim leaned up and pealed the cotton material off of his arms and away from his body. Flipping over, he toed off his boots and slid the jumpsuit completely off of himself.

Blair allowed his hungry eyes to roam over the beautiful form of his lovers body. How many lonely nights had he dreamed of being in his Sentinels arms, being held and loved and cherished. Now here he was, back with the man he loved. The beautiful, charming, sexy Jim Ellison. Blairs cock jerked in appreciation of the moonlight drenched man beside him.

"Come here lover,... let me touch you."

Jim rolled back over towards Blair and he latched onto the soft lips before him in a passionate kiss. He reached around with both arms and stroked along the naked flesh of Jim's broad muscular back. The warm skin sent slight tingles along his arms and his broke off the kiss to run his tongue along Jim's jaw and neck. The taste of his lovers skin washed over him and he began to wriggle in pleasure. Jim's hands caressed him, rubbed him and stroked him into a dizzy bundle of need. Finally, the big man's one hand rested on the zipper of his jumpsuit at his waist and paused.

"Blair?"

"Yes, Jim. Yes, just..."

Blair paused a moment and took a deep breath. He tried to get his desire soaked brain to form a coherent thought.

"I'm... I never... I'm a virgin, Jim. You know?"

"Yeah Chief. I know... I love you. I'll never hurt you."

"I know Jim. I know."

Slowly, Jim lowered the zipper the rest of the way. Leaning back on his heels, Jim carefully pulled the blue cotton jumpsuit off of him and removed the heavy boots until Blair was completely naked, completely exposed. He could almost feel Jim's eyes caress him a moment before his hands did just that. Gentle fingertips trailed over his flesh leaving swirling hot tingles of pleasure in their wake. Ghosting over his stomach, hips and thighs. Swirling around to change direction, Jim's hands traveled up to his throbbing and almost painfully erect cock.

Blair gasped and then moaned as he thrust into Jim's hot hands. The pleasure was so overwhelming that his stomach muscles trembled and his legs began to shake. The deep ache of emptiness and longing in him grew stronger and he didn't know what it was or what was causing it. He felt his vagina grow very wet and hot as his female organs began to throb with need in time to the pulsing desire thrumming through his thick cock.

Jim leaned down and ran his tongue along the length of Blairs straining shaft. He clutched the sheets tightly, threw back his head and howled his approval of the exquisite sensations running like wildfire through his trembling body. In answer to his need, Jim began a series of licks and sucking kisses along his flesh. Blair squirmed under the attention of his talented lover. An endless stream of verbal encouragement poured from his lips as he begged and pleaded for more.

Jim shifted slightly and took one of Blairs balls into his hot wet mouth, sucking gently before lavishing the same tender treatment on the other. Blair shivered and moaned in pleasure, thrusting into the touch. He could feel electric jolts of lust race up his spine into his brain and he mindlessly and instinctively spread his legs as wide as he could, displaying himself to his lover. With a last gentle lick, that wonderful mouth pulled away.

Jim gasped, pulling his lust soaked brain back from the edge.

"Oh Blair..."

A slight spike of fear and nervousness shot through him.

"Jim?"

"Blair,... you're... you're beautiful."

This was not what he expected to hear and it confused him greatly.

"Huh?"

"You're beautiful, my love. As an admittedly bi-sexual man, I gotta tell you, this is like having the best of both worlds. I,... I want to do something I haven't been able to do for many years. And I want to do it with you."

Blair was having a little trouble wrapping his brain around Jim's obvious and overwhelming acceptance of his altered body, not to mention his capacity for higher brain functions was currently at a limit due to extreme arousal. So, it was a great surprise to him when his lover shifted his big body even lower and then gently ran his tongue along his wet and throbbing vagina.

A startled gasp forced itself through Blairs lungs at the unexpected sensation. Jim leaned back in and licked a slow trail along the outer edge of his vagina. Shivery tingles rushed across the surface of his body and left exquisite pleasure in it's wake. Blair moaned and clutched the sheets. The tip of Jim's tongue traveled forward slightly and flicked across his clitoris twice in rapid succession. Blairs entire body jerked in response to the lightening bolt of sensuality that raced along his nerve endings.

"Like that, huh? Good, me too."

Jim's voice washed over him for only a brief second before that wonderful adoring tongue was back to lavishing intense pleasure on him. Warm and wet, Jim stroked his sex with gentle tender passion. Blair ached for more, for this to never end, for release and for something he couldn't name. Need burned through him and he was vaguely aware that he was moaning and pleading for Jim to love him and to never ever stop.

The soft light licks were teasing and Blair wanted more contact. He wanted to bury Jim deep inside him, to fill himself up with his lover. Spreading his legs wide, he lifted them up and draped them over his Sentinels strong shoulders and slowly thrust up into Jim's face. Jim pressed his lips against Blairs dripping wet sex and moaned his own pleasure. The vibrations traveled into Blairs body through the swollen nub of his clitoris and he arched into the touch with a cry of desire.

Jim opened his mouth and sucked the throbbing pleasure center into the wet heat. He sucked on it gently. A sizzling rush of white hot pleasure crashed over Blair and he bucked his hips up, grinding his swollen sex against Jim's mouth. Ripping at the sheets, Blairs body trembled violently and he came. Hard.

His cock twitched and pulsed as his seed spilled forth onto his stomach and chest. His internal muscles throbbed and contracted in time to the spurting semen shooting from his thick shaft as his vagina orgasmed at the same time.

Slowly, the sparks faded from before his eyes and his hearing returned to normal. Through the tingles racing across his skin in myriad patterns of lust and love, Blair was aware of Jim slowly crawling up his body. Reaching out with a shaking hand, Blair rubbed up and down Jim's solidly muscled arm.

"Oh my God Jim, that was amazing!"

Jim grinned at him in the darkness of their bedroom, his fingertips trailing through Blairs tangled curls. Leaning down, Jim kissed him, deep and passionately. Blair could taste himself on Jim's lips and tongue. It was a bizarre sensation to find the scent and taste of a female on his lovers mouth, but it was himself he was tasting. He shivered slightly at the strangeness of it, but pushed it aside. He figured that in time, it would seem normal. Gently, Jim broke off the kiss.

"Blair,... I... I want to be inside you. I need you babe. I... How did you want to do this?"

Blair considered. He wanted to be with Jim. He wanted Jim inside him. Desperately. Was he ready to take that final step? Or did he want to wait and just let Jim take him like they always had done, anally? He looked into the clear blue eyes of his best friend and lover. He knew that Jim would never hurt him, and he knew that he could never give his virginity to any other man. Only Jim. He took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"I... I want you to make love to me. I want... I want you to have my virginity. You and no one else. Ever. I love you and I want you to be inside me."

Jim flashed him a look of such profound love and tenderness that if Blair hadn't already decided to give his virginity to his Sentinel, that expression would have changed his mind. Leaning over him again, Jim kissed him. Slowly, tenderly, with love and passion.

Blair still felt tingly and aroused from his recent double orgasm and it didn't take very much to fan the spark back into a roaring flame. He spread his legs open wide once more and let Jim shift his bulk in between. Blair tilted his hips up as Jim settled his weight down against him. The thick hot shaft of Jim's arousal pressed against the slick and swollen lips of his vagina, and the crown of Jim's cock poked his balls. Jim rocked back and forth slightly and they both moaned at the lovely contact.

"Uh, Chief. This might hurt a bit at first. I'll be as gentle as possible, but stop me if it's too much, okay?"

"Okay Jim. I love you and I trust you."

"Love you too Blair."

Reaching down, Jim took hold of his shaft and carefully lined it up with Blairs virgin opening. When Jim looked up, Blair nodded to him, giving a last final permission. With one quick, shallow thrust, Jim pushed the thick head of his cock into Blair and then stopped. Blair gasped at the bright flash of pain and bit his lip. Jim was braced above him on his arms, whispering a steady mantra of "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God" until finally, trembling slightly he stopped and looked into Blair's eyes.

"You,... you okay babe?"

Blair wiggled slightly and shifted his hips up a tiny bit more. He wrapped his legs around Jim's waist and reached up to caress his cheek.

"Yeah. Just,... go slow, okay?"

"Sure thing, love."

Slowly, little by little, giving Blair time to adjust, Jim slid into the tight hot wet sheath of his lovers virginity. Once he was all the way in, Blair gently reached up to pull him down for a quick series of kisses and nips.

Jim withdrew slowly until just the head of his shaft was still inside and then he gently thrust back in all the way. Blair shivered at the mind numbing pleasure this induced. All his nerve ending caught fire and golden warmth rolled up his spine like liquid sunshine.

Jim set up a slow steady rhythm of tender long strokes and Blair found himself matching that same tempo. Thrusting his hips up to meet Jim and then pulling back when he did. The deep tender strokes massaged places inside Blair that came alive for the first time and sensual pleasure dissolved the world around him until nothing existed besides his beautiful lover. The deep ache of longing he had felt was gone and he was filled with joy and love as passion roared through his soul.

Wrapping his legs and arms tighter around Jim, Blair felt all his worries and self consciousness fall away and he gave himself over to the pleasure. Electric tingles washed over him and love and lust swirled within him. Caught in the beauty of the moment, he matched movements with Jim without a thought as they sped up the tempo. The exquisite pleasure built up inside him to unbearable levels and he knew he was going to cum.

One final thrust and Blair was there. His toes curled up from the sensation of another double orgasm. Once again, his thick cock spurted his seed in long streams and his vaginal muscles clamped down on Jim's shaft, sucking on it and milking it. With a shudder and a soft cry of pleasure, Jim thrust deeply into him and came. Blair could feel the hot semen splash against the walls of his throbbing vagina and he shuddered again, his body trying to climax once again.

With a final gasp and a trembling that encompassed his whole body, Jim carefully lowered himself on top of Blair. He clung tightly to his lover, panting breaths escaping between kiss swollen lips.

"God, I love you. I love you so much. So very, very much."

"Love you too Jim, more than anything."