RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Jim came home from work to find the loft festooned with black and orange crepe paper streamers. The banister and corners of the room were decorated with polyester fiber spider webs. Toy bats and spiders hung from every high surface the nine-month-pregnant Sandburg could reach. "Clings" were plastered on the glass doors announcing "Happy Halloween," while the mad interior decorator himself stood at the kitchen table elbow-deep in the largest pumpkin Jim could ever remember seeing.

"How did you get that thing in here? You're not supposed to be lifting."

"Joel brought it in for me. Isn't it great? You want to carve the face?"

"What is all this?" Jim looked around at the clutter passing as decorations in their home.

"Halloween's coming. I just wanted to get into the spirit, so to speak. It's my favorite holiday after Chanukah/Christmas. Besides, you gotta get used to this decorating for the holidays thing. We've got a kid on the way."

"Yeah, yeah," Jim grumbled, hanging up his coat and walking over to where Blair was wielding a large kitchen knife with the ease of someone used to carving pumpkins. It was then that Jim noticed a dozen more finished Jack-o'-lanterns perched on their patio. "Blair...."

"Yeah, Jim?" Blair looked up, oblivious.

Jim just shook his head and smiled. Blair was really getting into this fatherhood thing. "Nothing." He came around behind his lover, wrapping his arms around the growing bulk, and kissing his neck.

His hands slipped up under Blair's shirt, caressing the rounded breasts, pinching the sensitive nipples. "Ow! Hey!" Blair jumped, nearly slicing a finger with the large knife.

"Sorry," Jim said, sounding truly contrite. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, just warn a fella when you're gonna do that, okay?" He turned glowing eyes on his lover, full lips slightly open, inviting the kiss.

Jim leaned in for the kill, capturing the willing mouth with his own, while his hands went back to caressing Blair's sensitive nipples. The stimulation started the colostrum, the "pre-milk," to leak, dampening the roaming hands. Blair grimaced, pulling away.

"God, I hate that! Now I'm gonna have to shower again."

"Blair?" Jim felt in turns rejected and confused.

"Leaking ... it's the leaking. I hate it. I was prepared for losing my waistline, even for developing breasts, but this? I dunno, man, it's just gross."

"Oh, I don't know," Jim commented. "I think it's kind of sexy."

"You think everything's sexy these days," Blair retorted drily. "I think it's disgusting." He turned and headed toward the bathroom.

"Need company?" Jim asked softly, almost afraid of his lover's response.

Blair paused and turned, smiling an apology. "You made the mess, you come clean it up."
~oO0Oo~

Pulling the shower curtain aside, Jim stepped into the tub next to Blair. The warm spray sluiced over their bodies, relaxing tense and tired muscles. Blair leaned back against Jim, content to let his lover soap his body down, massaging out the tightness.

"You know what being pregnant makes me miss the most?"

"No, what?"

"Being able to see my dick. I know that women complain about not being able to see their feet. That doesn't bother me so much. Well, I miss them, I really do, but I can still slip into my shoes. But, you know, going to the bathroom can be a real chore when you can't see your dick."

"I can imagine."

"Can you? Can you really? Try tying a pillow around your waist the next time you have to pee."

"I get the picture. You want to see your dick again."

"Yeah, I mean, does it still look the same? Different? Hell, I don't know. The rest of my body has been going through all sorts of changes. Has my dick?"

"Oh, I don't know," Jim mused. "It was always a mighty fine dick. Still is. Looks a little smaller, dwarfed under that overhang of yours, but I'm sure that's just a perspective issue."

"You think it might have actually gotten smaller? All these hormones and all.... My breasts have gotten bigger, why wouldn't my dick get smaller?"

"It's not smaller."

"How can you be sure?"

"I've measured it against mine."

"And...?"

"Mine's bigger. Always was. But yours hasn't changed size."

"Fuck you, Ellison."

"That could be arranged...."