RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Jim looked up from his dinner preparations as the door to the loft opened and a weary Blair Sandburg dragged himself inside. He dropped his backpack under the coat hooks, tossed his keys in the basket and peeled off his jacket. Every movement shouted exhaustion.

"Rough day?"

"You could say that." Blair dragged his protesting body over to the refrigerator and pulled out the orange juice, pouring himself a glass. "I administered finals in two classes today, then had to have an oral exam of my own in front of three profs and the dean. You know how I love doing that!" He sighed, taking a fortifying sip of the juice. "Now I've got papers to grade. Everything's due by Friday. Thank God for the summer break. I'm going to need it!" He pulled out a chair at the dining table and sat down.

"You're taking the fall semester off, right? I mean, Rainier, they don't know about the pregnancy, do they?"

"No. I haven't told them, and I don't intend to. I put in for a year's research sabbatical. They said they'd approve it on one condition."

"Yeah? That's great news. What's the condition?"

"That my dissertation is finalized and ready to turn in at the end of the sabbatical."

"Think you can do that? You're going to have your hands pretty full for a while."

"It's nearly done. I just need to organize my notes and start writing. Maybe I can make some progress over the summer."

"Ready to eat?" Jim walked over and placed a plate of sesame chicken stir fry in front of the young man.

"Oh, God, yes!" Blair enthused. "It's been so great being able to eat again. I was beginning to think the nausea wasn't going to go away. This looks great!" He took a bite, a look of rapture on his face. "Mmmm...."

"Go for it, Junior. You're eating for two now, you know."

Blair ate with enthusiasm, much to the entertainment of his lover. It was good seeing Blair's appetite return. It had been far too long since the kid had been able to keep down a decent meal. His recent weight gain pleased the fussy Sentinel to no end.

After dinner, they settled on the couch, Blair snuggling down into his lover's embrace. As Jim placed a kiss on top of the head tucked under his chin, a thought occurred to him. "Didn't you have an appointment with Dr. Casey this afternoon?"

"Mm-hmm," came the muffled response. Blair had buried his face in Jim's chest, nestled comfortably under one arm. "That's why I was so late getting home."

"And...?" Jim prompted when an explanation was not immediately forthcoming.

"It went well."

"That's good." Jim paused. "That's it? 'It went well'? What did she have to say?"

"The baby's developing as expected. She's pleased the nausea is gone and I've put on weight."

"That's all good."

There was another lull in the conversation. Then Jim felt a cool draft of air on his bare skin as Blair slowly unbuttoned his shirt. A trembling hand stroked its way tentatively across the muscled surface as though worshipping his body. It had been forever since Blair had touched him intimately. He shivered with anticipation.

"She said it was okay now." Lips caressed each puckered nipple in turn, lingering to suckle lightly over his heart.

Jim cupped his lover's face in both hands, raising his head to look at him. "You mean...?"

"Uh huh," he confirmed. "I mean...." His hands fumbled at Jim's belt as he held his eyes with a hypnotic stare.

"Oh, God, Blair. I'll be gentle, I promise." Jim's mouth covered his lover's, drinking in the sweet taste.

Blair pulled back slightly. "Uh, Jim?" The Sentinel looked at him questioningly. "I've had a hard day, and I'm really grimy. Shower?" He climbed off Jim's lap, holding out a hand to help the older man off the couch, and led him toward the bathroom.

Once the water was running, Blair turned to continue disrobing his lover. "God, you're so beautiful!" he sighed. "I've really missed this." He continued to stand in the steamy bathroom, fully clothed.

"Don't you think you're a little overdressed for this party?" Jim smiled as he began to unbutton Blair's shirt. As he was about to push it off his shoulders, the young man clutched the edges closed, suddenly shy. "What's the matter? I know it's been a while, but it's not like I've never seen you naked before." He pried gently at Blair's hand, trying to make him let go.

"You've never seen me naked like this." There was a noticeable tremor in the voice.

"It's all right," Jim soothed. "I love you. You don't have to be embarrassed."

Reluctantly, Blair allowed Jim to peel his fingers away from the cloth and remove his shirt. For a moment, Jim just stared, then he reached out to cup the small roundness of a breast. Blair flushed scarlet, apprehensive of Jim's reaction to this new development. His breasts were no more than little humps in the hairiness of his chest, but he thought they looked atrocious--worse than the bulge that was starting at his waistline.

"So beautiful," Jim murmured, kissing the rounded mounds while removing the rest of his lover's clothes.

Blair stood rooted to the spot as the Sentinel's gaze swept over his naked body for the first time since the surgery to implant the embryo. Sensitive hands glided across the new curves, hovering blissfully over his stomach for a few moments. He hadn't felt this shy and vulnerable since the very first time he and Jim had made love. He finally found his voice.

"Say something, man. I'm dying here."

"Beautiful," the Sentinel whispered. "So beautiful."

Blair swallowed the lump in his throat, trying to think of something smart ass to say in return. It was as though as his waistline grew, he was losing brain cells. He was at a total loss for words. Eventually, he realized he was shivering.

"Let's get in the shower before the hot water's all gone, okay, Tarzan?"

"Lead the way, Jane." The comment earned Jim a sharp slap on his butt. He laughed, and helped his lover step into the tub and under the spray.

Standing behind Blair, Jim pulled the young man against him, savoring the simple feel of their naked bodies pressing together.

Blair leaned into the embrace, feeling Jim's hard cock rub against his backside. He tilted his head back to rest on Jim's shoulder while the larger man ran soapy hands over the roundness of breasts and belly, mapping out the new contours of his guide and lover.

The warm hands ranged lower, gently washing Blair's flaccid penis and balls. The younger man's nervousness over his new body image had put a damper on his arousal. Now, under the appreciative hands of his lover, Blair felt the stirrings of need. His cock began to swell, until it stood firm, pressed against the bulge of his belly.

"You are so sexy like this. I can't believe how sexy you are." Jim's mouth nipped and sucked at Blair's throat while he rubbed his aching cock against the crack of Blair's ass.

The young man moaned, turning in his lover's arms to face him. "Love you," he whispered, capturing Jim's mouth as hot needles of spray sluiced over their bodies.

After a few minutes, Jim pulled away. "Let's finish up," he said. "I don't want to take you in the shower. I want it slow and gentle, in our bed." He turned Blair around again, washing his back, then bending to give each leg a thorough soaping. He admired the masculine contours of Blair's ass and thighs, his muscular calves, his strong ankles. Working his way back up, he lingered fleetingly once more over belly and breasts, unable to believe the miracle transforming his lover. He shampooed the rich, thick curls. Blair's hair had grown longer and thicker in the past months, shining like a russet halo around his softly rounding features. Even his strong, square jaw had softened as his pregnancy continued to advance. Every nuance of change was a turn-on to the Sentinel, whose heightened senses magnified everything about the man he loved.

When they were finally finished, Jim wrapped his lover in fluffy white towels and led him from the steaming bathroom to the stairs of the loft. Towels slipped off one by one as Blair climbed the stairs, leaving him naked and glowing by the time he reached the top. Jim folded his arms around him, and lowered him onto the bed.

Blair lay on his back, fully exposed to the hungry eyes of the Sentinel. At one time, he had gotten used to the idea of hyper-sight taking in every imagined flaw and imperfection, but now, with his insecurities elevated to new heights by his changing body, he squirmed under the scrutiny.

Jim straddled him, leaning over to brace his arms on either side of Blair's shoulders, and bent for a kiss. Blair allowed the touch, opening his lips to the questing tongue, letting his lover plunder his mouth, as he lay quiet and unresponsive. After a minute, Jim pulled up.

"What's wrong, Blair?" He sat up and rolled to his side, watching his lover.

"I-I do-don't know," Blair stuttered, unshed tears welling in his eyes. "I guess I ... I guess I don't feel very sexy right now."

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Jim tried to assure him, stroking the tears away with his thumb. "You don't doubt me, do you?"

"No ... no, but ... but ... I-I j-just can't see how you'd think that. I mean, I've got breasts now! They're great and all--on women--but this is me we're talking about. It just doesn't seem right. Lynne said she didn't think I'd ever get big enough to need a bra," the words came out in a rush, accompanied by a shudder at the thought, "but she did tell me it would probably get worse before it gets better, and I might start leaking colostrum in my third trimester. That's gross!"

"Shh, shh...." Jim put a finger to Blair's lips to still the onslaught of words. "You're having our baby, Blair. I can't think of anything more loving and sexy than that. Whatever changes your body is going through only reflects that love. You make me hot, Babe, so hot." He rubbed his erection against Blair's thigh, wrapping a hand around Blair's flagging erection, stroking it back to fullness. "We're so good together. You're so good for me. I love you."

He propped himself up on an elbow and leaned over Blair again, taking the nipple of one small breast into his mouth and suckling gently. Blair cried out, arching into the sensation. His nipples had never been the source of this much pleasure before. He moaned as Jim increased the suction, fingers lightly teasing and rolling the other nipple. Jim nipped, and Blair cried out, his orgasm overtaking him quickly and unexpectedly.

"God, Jim. Oh, God! That was ... that was incredible!" he panted.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," Jim mumbled, lapping up the come that coated Blair's belly. His lover squirmed beneath him, helpless to control his body's reactions. As Jim laved his spent penis before moving on to suckle his balls, Blair felt the stirrings of another arousal begin deep in his loins.

Jim reached over to the night stand, snagging the tube of lubricant and coating his fingers. "Roll onto your side for me," he instructed, pushing gently at shoulder and hip to help his partner maneuver.

When Blair was comfortably situated on his side, with his knees partially drawn up, Jim inserted one slick finger past the tight ring of muscle in his ass. A hitch of breath told Jim that his lover was experiencing some discomfort. He petted the shower-damp hair and whispered in his ear, "It's been a long time, Baby. Just relax. We're gonna take this really slow and easy. I love you; remember that."

Blair let out the breath he was holding and felt Jim's finger slip deeper as his passage relaxed. He took Jim's free hand and laced their fingers together, bringing their combined hands to his lips. He kissed each of Jim's knuckles, softly, reverently. "Love you, Jim."

"Trust me?"

"Always."

"Relax for me now," Jim whispered in his ear. Blair took a couple of deep breaths, and Jim could feel the tightness around his finger release. Gently, he inserted a second finger, going as slowly as he could manage. Even so, he could sense the discomfort he was causing by the tension in the muscles of the body spooned with his. "We don't have to do this now, Blair," he said finally, pulling out his fingers and laying his hand on the roundness of Blair's abdomen.

"No! Oh, Jim, no, please." Blair rolled so that he was able to look at Jim. "You weren't hurting me, honestly. It felt so good, almost too good, to have you in me again. I'm sorry. Please, don't stop now."

"You sure?" Jim asked, not entirely certain his lover wasn't obfuscating for his benefit.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life. See, Jim?" He took his lover's hand and placed it on his groin. Already he was hardening yet again. "I need you in me. Please?" he pleaded.

Jim grazed his lips in a gentle kiss, then rolled his lover back onto his side. He slipped two fingers back inside, gently stretching the muscle, taking his time. "Think you can take three?" he asked. Already robbed of coherent speech, Blair simply nodded and waited. Soon a third finger entered his passage, making him feel incredibly full. Taking a minute to adjust to the feeling, he exhaled and relaxed, letting all three fingers slip completely inside.

Beginning a gentle finger-fucking, Jim felt his own erection begin to ache as his lover, lost in the sensations he created, tossed his head and moaned in pleasure. A slight sheen of perspiration gilded his body, giving Blair a glow in the muted light of the loft.

Jim withdrew his fingers and positioned his cock at the entrance to Blair's body. Applying gentle pressure, the head slipped past the tight ring of muscle. He waited until he felt Blair relax against him, then he pushed in deeper. His lover bucked his hips back, speeding the torturously slow impalement.

Rocking slowly, Jim established a gentle rhythm: shallow, shallow, deep, shallow, shallow, deep. Adjusting his angle a bit, he hit Blair's prostate on the next deep penetration. A sob of unadulterated joy choked from the throat of his lover.

"Again," Blair panted. "Again."

Jim picked up his pace, pounding harder as Blair began rocking his hips in counterpoint. Lost to the lustful mating urge, Jim forgot his promise to be gentle, but Blair was beyond caring.

"Oh, Jim! Oh, God!" he cried out as repeated hits to his prostate brought on a monumental orgasm, rocking his entire body. His channel clenched tightly around the invader, milking Jim with its spasms.

Unable to hold out any longer, Jim's cries blended with his lover's as he shot his seed deep within him.

Both men collapsed in a sweaty heap, still joined together, holding each other tightly. When reason began to return to oxygen-starved brains, Jim stroked wet hair away from Blair's flushed face and looked at him worriedly. "Are you all right?" he asked quietly.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" Blair chuckled. "That was fantastic!"

"I didn't hurt you? Hurt the baby?"

"No way! That was the best sex I think we've ever had." He smiled sweetly at his lover, trying to erase the concern. "Here," he said, pulling away slightly and rolling onto his back. "Put your head here." He patted his swollen abdomen.

Following orders, Jim pressed an ear against Blair's stomach. He soon relaxed.

"Hear anything?"

"The baby's heartbeat."

"Really? Cool." Blair petted the short hair on his Sentinel's head and marveled at his luck in finding his life's work embodied in his life's love. He closed his eyes, and soon drifted off into a completely satiated sleep.