RSS
Greg Sanders
Greg Sanders is originally from San Gabriel, California, US. Statements from other characters and Greg himself have hinted that the Sanders family were from an upper middle class or wealthy background. Although friends and family told him that science was for geeks, Greg knew from a young age that he wanted to become a scientist.

Greg is said to have been an extremely intelligent child prodigy. He attended a school for the gifted at both grammar and high school levels. Greg successfully earned his degree in chemistry from Stanford University, where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa. He has a wide variety of hobbies, including surfing, scuba diving, and numismatics (the study of money/coins and currency.

He is portrayed as well read, being familiar with The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe. However, he also contradicts his scientific training and believes in occultism, stating that one could have paranormal beliefs and also be a scientist, something with which Grissom agrees.

Greg Sanders is portrayed as a cheerful and optimistic individual. The character has often met with the disapproval of his supervisor Gil Grissom, due to listening to loud music such as Marilyn Manson while running lab machines and hiding porn magazines in some area cabinets. He is also known for his many different hair styles and colors
Stories
[ Reviews = 0 / Kudos Received = ]
New killings alert the CSIs to a copycat roaming the streets of Vegas, until the FBI shed light on the matter. As new facts come to play an old secret causes havoc, causing suspension and tension.
Updated: 11/20/2018; Published: 11/20/2018
[ Reviews = 1 / Kudos Received = ]
Updated: 11/20/2018; Published: 11/20/2018