RSS
Aiden Ford
A USMC Lieutenant. Ford served in the Stargate Command (SGC) before and is twenty-five years old at the beginning of the first season. The only family that Ford mentions are his grandparents. Ford served as John Sheppard's second-in-command after the events of "Rising" until a Wraith feeds upon Ford during a Wraith attack on Atlantis in season 2's "The Siege, Part 3". An exploding grenade blows them off a building into the ocean, and Ford's unconscious body and the still attached Wraith are recovered nearly an hour later. Ford is diagnosed to have survived an overdose of addictive Wraith enzyme and as a result begins undergoing mental and physical changes, one of which involves his left eye turning completely black. He eventually leaves Atlantis for good, embarking on a quest to get more enzyme for himself. He later returns halfway through Season 2 where he captures Sheppard's team and recruits them into helping him destroy a Hive Ship. The mission gets off to a bad start with many of Ford's men dying or being captured. The Hive Ship Ford was on is soon destroyed and it is presumed that Ford is dead.
Stories
starstarstarstarstar [ Reviews = 14 / Kudos Received = ]
Due to a misunderstanding, Rodney McKay gets turned into a child. He immediately latches upon John. Due to it...John begins to learn more about Rodney McKay then he ever thought possible...and so does Atlantis herself.
Categories: Stargate: Atlantis; Characters: Aiden Ford, Carson Beckett, Ensemble, John/Rodney, Original Character(s), Other Male; Genres: None
Warnings: Angst, AU, Brain-Insane, Child Abuse, H/C, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Non- Con, WIP
Chapters: 3 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 3856; Read Count: 1941; Completed: No
Updated: 06/11/2012; Published: 06/11/2012