RSS
Carson Beckett
A Head Medical Officer of the Atlantis expedition. Beckett was born with the Ancient Technology Activation (ATA) gene, which gives the carrier the ability to access Ancient technology. At the beginning of Stargate Atlantis, Beckett is a doctor with an extended knowledge of medicine and just discovered the Ancient gene. Elizabeth Weir selected him for the Atlantis Expedition and stationed him at the Ancient outpost in Antarctica, where the SG-1 team had defeated the arch nemesis Anubis in the Stargate SG-1 season seven finale, "Lost City". In "Hide and Seek", he creates a gene therapy that emulates the ATA gene in normal humans with a 48 percent success rate. Later, during Beckett's capture on the planet M8G-352 in season 3's "Misbegotten", Michael took some of Beckett's DNA to make a clone. In the Season 3 episode, Sunday, Beckett is killed by an exploding tumor but his clone later returns to join the Atlantis team.
Stories
starstarstarstarstar [ Reviews = 14 / Kudos Received = ]
Due to a misunderstanding, Rodney McKay gets turned into a child. He immediately latches upon John. Due to it...John begins to learn more about Rodney McKay then he ever thought possible...and so does Atlantis herself.
Categories: Stargate: Atlantis; Characters: Aiden Ford, Carson Beckett, Ensemble, John/Rodney, Original Character(s), Other Male; Genres: None
Warnings: Angst, AU, Brain-Insane, Child Abuse, H/C, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, m/m, Non- Con, WIP
Chapters: 3 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 3856; Read Count: 1941; Completed: No
Updated: 06/11/2012; Published: 06/11/2012
[ Reviews = 1 / Kudos Received = ]
David starts having weird cravings, and Evan jokes that he's pregnant. What if he really is?
Categories: Stargate: Atlantis; Characters: Carson Beckett, Dr. Parrish, Elizabeth Weir, Evan Lorne, John Sheppard, Rodney McKay; Genres: Slash
Warnings: Unbeta'd
Chapters: 1 Table of Contents Series: None
Word count: 1605; Read Count: 611; Completed: Yes
Updated: 06/27/2012; Published: 06/27/2012