Fandom: Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
Pairing: Peter Caine/Kermit
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: If I owned these guys would I be in the mess that I am in now?
Notes: Thanks go out to Kris for counting, My Word counter for counting and as always for Solace, who is in my thoughts and Prayers.
This story is also dedicated to Dreamspider: The guy doesn't deserve you. Keep believing in True love and as My mom always says, "No matter what happens in life, whether it was good or bad, you will all ways land on your feet." So you will come out of this Sweetie :) oh and one more thing. Go out and take your daughter shopping. It all ways cheers me up :) *HUGS* Lady Q

Warnings: Never read ShoShe's Challenges they make you write a Thousand words and pull out your hair at the same time.
Summary: a lovers' lazy morning together

Challenge: ShoShe challenged everyone to write a thousand words, no more or no less.

 


A Thousand Words

by Lady Q




'A thousand words,' Kermit thought as he watched his lover sleep in his arms.

'It would take more then a thousand words to tell you how much you have come to mean to me,' he thought as Peter rolled in his arms.

'Hell,' he thought as he brushed a soft kiss on his lover's brown hair, 'It would take a thousand years and a thousand life times to tell you how much I really love you.

'It would take a thousand days to thank you for coming into my life and giving me the greatest gift that was ever given ... that of your love.' He thought as he pressed a kiss on Peter's naked shoulder, causing his lover to moan in his sleep.

'A thousand words would never cover the many things that I need to say or the many ways of how much I love you.'

'I love you,' he thought as he remembered the night Peter first said those three simple words to him.

They had an argument that night. A big knock-down, drag-out almost coming to blows fight over what?

Kermit shook his head, he could hardly remember now what it was about. All he could remember about that night was Peter's shouting exclamation. "Damn! I love you. " Peter had angrily cried out at him. "I love you, you big oaf!" he softly whispered.

He looked so vulnerable standing there as his shoulder's shagged in the moment of stunned silence that fell between them.

Kermit, roughly asked, when he had finally found his voice, "You love me? How can you love me?"

Peter had softly smiled at him as he'd moved closer to him, "How can I love you? I've always loved you."

Peter had raised a trembling hand to touch Kermit's rough cheek as he'd leaned in and whispered against Kermit's suddenly dry lips.

"I fell in love with you when I first walked into the police station and saw you sitting at a computer."

He had wrapped his arms around Kermit's waist as his lips caressed the soft skin of his neck, "I fall in love with you every morning when you look at me and smile."

"Hell," Peter had softly laughed as he pulled back a little and looked up at the man who had always held his heart. "I even fell more in love with you when you said, 'Oh, Yeah.'"

"I love you, Kermit and I always will. Would it be too much to ask if you could love me too?"

Kermit swallowed the lump in his throat as he had looked at the man standing before him holding all of his hopes and dreams.

Without thought he had wrapped his arms around Peter's waist and pulled him closer, "I love you, Peter. Oh, how I love you."

Peter's soft moan at the feel of Kermit's warm hands on his naked body brought him back from his memories of that night. 'It was those three little words that sealed my fate to you. How can a thousand words describe how much I really love you and how much you have come to mean to me.'

'How can a thousand words describe the way you make me feel when we make love?' he thought as he softly moaned at the feel of Peter's soft lips against his causing his erection to slowly wake up.

"Morning," Peter said sleepily as he rolled on top of him causing Kermit to groan in pleasure.

"Morning," Kermit moaned at the feel of his lover's hands as they moved down his body.

'A thousand words could never describe how you make me feel when you touch me.'

Kermit let out a groan as Peter's hands began to roam his body. 'The feel of your hands on my naked body makes me shiver in passion.'

He moaned louder as he watched his young lover lower his head and began to taste the now leaking cock.

'The way your wet tongue feels against my straining cock. The way your wonderful mouth just takes me in slowly and when you begin to suck me, I could just come for days on end at just the thought of the wonderful things you do to me with that talented mouth of yours' Kermit groaned as his lover began to suck him harder.

"I'm going to come, Peter," Kermit grunted out at the touch of those lips against his throbbing member.

Peter wrapped his hand around Kermit's straining cock as he pressed on a nerve at the base that held back Kermit's seed.

"Not yet, you're not," Peter said as a wicked smile crossed his face causing Kermit to groan. "Not until I come inside of you will I let you come," he whispered hotly in Kermit's ear.

Peter leaned over Kermit and grabbed the condom and lime-flavored lube from the drawer of the nightstand.

He sexily smiled down at his writhing lover as he slowly put the condom on and began to spread the lube on his fingers and cock.

Slowly, he began to prepare his lover. First one finger, then the second one, causing his lover to groan at the feel of his welcoming fingers into his warm body.

"Now, Peter" Kermit pleaded with his lover, "Take me now!"

Peter let out a long moan as he began to push himself inside of his lover's welcoming body.

He paused to let Kermit adjust to his cock and then Kermit let out a low moan as he asked Peter to move.

Peter groaned and then slowly began to thrust inside Kermit's body.

Kermit screamed out his name, "Peter!" when his lover finally hit his prostate as he came.

Peter groaned in pleasure. "I love you, Kermit," he yelled as he began to ride his climax by thrusting harder.

"I love you, too, Peter," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around his lover's trembling body, 'More then a thousand words can say.'

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories