Fandom: Superman
Pairing: Clark/Jimmy
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Still poor, Still paying off bills and I still don't own them.
Notes: First of all I am big Clark and Lex fan and a Clark and Jimmy fan. So I thought I would start out writing in this fandom with my first favorite superman pairing which was Clark and Jimmy and I will cross my fingers in hopes that my muses would be inspire to do a Clark and Lex pairing. :) Well I would like to thank my Beta Marley for going over this for me. Your the best sweety.
Warnings: Never go on a diet when there is chocolate in the fridge.
Summary: just a PWP

Challenge: to write a series of stories dealing with the word 'Super,' and Quickies :)

 


Super Quickie

by Lady Q




Jimmy Olsen let out a sigh of longing as he watched handsome reporter Clark Kent walk out of Perry White's office and head toward his desk.

There were two thoughts that were currently going through his mind about his lover. One was that he was hot. Hot for the feel of Clark's hands running up and down his skin. He was hot for the sultry words of passion spoken in his ear as their passion and their love for each other grew with each of their movements. Jimmy let out a soft moan as he felt himself grow hard at the reminder of last night followed by a repeat performance that morning.

'But most of all I'm horny as hell,' Jimmy thought as he watched Clark take off his jacket, and undo his tie and the top button of his crisp white shirt as he sat down behind his desk to work on his latest article.

Jimmy was horny for the feel of Clark pressing into him, his hard thrusts, and the pleasure of coming from simply pleasing his lover.

So what if they had just made hot, steamy, mind-blowing, out of this world loving that morning, Jimmy reasoned with himself as he passed the note to a friend of his and told him to hand it to Clark.

Just because his lover was slightly overprotective about his safety in and out of the bedroom didn't mean that 'Little Jimmy' couldn't have any fun, he continued thoughtfully as he rubbed his now hardening member and headed down to the photo lab.

He knocked once, though he knew that he'd reserved this time, he didn't want to take any chances on anyone coming in and interrupting.

Then he turned the knob, walked into the photo lab and closed the door.

He waited for five minutes in the darkened room before he heard the door open, close, and then lock.

"Jimmy?" Clark whispered as he reached for his playful lover. "What are you up to?" He softly asked as his arms wrapped around his laughing lover.

Jimmy chuckled under his breath as he reached up and nipped at his lover's ear.

"I'm hot and very horny, Clark," he whispered seductively into his lover's ear, causing Clark to groan in pleasure at the feel of Jimmy's breath caressing his sensitive skin.

"Are you sure?" Clark asked, then gasped when he felt Jimmy begin to kiss and lick his nipples which were hardening faster than Jimmy was unbuttoning his shirt.

"Does that tell you how sure I am, Babe?" Jimmy responded as his hand skimmed across Clark's naked chest and moved down to the inside of his pants and gently squeezed Clark's stiff member.

Clark groaned as he kissed his way along Jimmy's jaw. "How long do we have?"

"About 45 minutes," came the reply. "As hot and horny as I am for you, it should be more than enough time."

The normally straight-laced reporter quickly began to unbutton Jimmy's shirt, reaching in to fondle his chest and nipples.

Jimmy moaned and nipped the neck he was kissing gently, not stopping with the buttons of Clark's shirt, but unbuckling his belt and opening his pants as well. Then he moved his hands and pushed his lover's pants down past his knees.

Both men stepped back momentarily to finish removing clothing that was suddenly in the way, coming together once more, naked.

Passionately they kissed, stroked and fondled one another's naked bodies, until Jimmy turned over in his lover's embrace and bent over the photo lab table, offering his ass to Clark and begging him to take him again,just as he had that morning.

Clark needed no further prompting, pausing only to ask for a condom and lube. He found both in the back pocket of Jimmy's jeans,where they had been tossed carelessly to the floor.

He quickly put the condom on and then began to slicken the waiting hole. He stretched Jimmy with his fingers before slowly pushing his cockhead into the tight opening.

Jimmy nearly yelled at the feel of his prostate being stimulated by his lover, while Clark was continuously moaning at the clenching of Jimmy's innermost muscles on his cock.

Clark's thrusts started out slow and gentle at first, butquickly became harder and faster as their passion grew.

Jimmy cried out as he was repeatedly filled with Clark's cock, rocking back and forth. He reached down to fondle himself, but Clark's hand was already there, matching stroke for stroke.

The thrusts became faster and faster as both men neared their orgasms. Jimmy came first, but his clenching muscles drove Clark over the edge mere seconds later. Clark screamed Jimmy's name as he came inside the tight passage.

Silence filled the room as they slowly came down from their passionate loving and began to catch their breath.

"We still have 20 minutes. I think that's time enough for me to take you into orbit." Jimmy whispered in his lover's ear as he felt Clark's member harden in anticipation once more.

"Well, I think I am up for another round," Clark responded as he roughly kissed his teasing lover.

Slowly, he pulled back and looked down into his lover's eyes. "I love you, Jimmy."

Jimmy let out a pleased sigh as he pulled him down towards him once more. "I love you too, Clark."

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories