The Sacrifice, conclusion

by Lady Q



Back to Part One * Part Two

* * *

Xena, Gabrielle, Strife and Cupid stood in shock as they watched a god they had never seen before appear.

"NO!" came Zeus' angry cry as the most haunting ghost from his past finally made his presence known.

There, standing before all of them, with golden wings and the Sword of Peace blazing in his hand, was no longer the mortal, Joxer the Mighty, but Janous, the God of Peace.

Janous slowly raised his gaze and silently took in the scene before him.

"Joxer!" Ares whispered softly as he moved closer to the man he loved above all else.

Janous smiled at his love and then looked towards Kronos and telepathically sent a message to him.

Kronos raised an eyebrow at Janous and then snapped his fingers once again, only freezing the field this time.

"Kronos, what is going on?" Timenous asked.

"To be honest, I don't know, beloved. I am sure we will find out shortly," he responded, then spoke, "I, Kronos, God of Time, command that Janous, God of Peace, and Ares, God of War, move freely."

Slowly, Ares began to move closer to the one man he would always love.

"Joxer?" he softly inquired as he raised a hand to touch his face.

Janous softly smiled at his love and leaned into the touch. "Yes, Ares."

Ares smiled, too, as he leaned down to kiss him. "Joxer," he roughly whispered at the feel and taste of Joxer on his lips.

"What's going on?" Ares asked as he reluctantly let go of his love and truly took in Joxer's new look for the first time.

Joxer slightly shrugged one of his shoulders as he shyly looked up at his lover. "I've kind of changed, Ares."

Ares chuckled at his love and placed a kiss on his forehead. "I can see that, Joxer," he paused as he looked down at him again. "Or should I call you Janous?"

"Joxer,please," he responded with a loving smile as he kissed a worried frown from Ares' lips. "I am still the same, except that now I have all of Janous' memories. I remember everything, Ares, from the time Janous died to my rebirth as the God of Peace."

Ares smiled again as he fingered Joxer's golden, feathered wings and then frowned in concern as he noticed Joxer's slim belly. "What about the babies?"

"Oh, they're coming. I just wanted them to be safe 'til we have dealt with Zeus."

"Oh, and how are we going to deal with Zeus?" Ares asked as he leaned down and began to nibble on Joxer's neck, causing a moan in response.

"Do you trust me, Ares?" Joxer inquired, causing Ares to pull back and look at his love.

"Joxer," Ares said as he cupped his hands around his lover's face. "You are the only person I have ever trusted my heart to. I trust you more than anyone I have ever met, because I love you, Joxer, God of Peace," he finished with a proud smile.

Joxer smiled up at his love and pulled Ares down for a kiss filled with promise.

"Good," he said as he slowly pulled back from their kiss. "Because what I am going to ask you to do may be the toughest decision that you have ever made. I asked Kronos to freeze time only in the field so I can explain what is about to happen.

"Ares, when Janous and Tanous were alive, they were one in everything and this was caused by a link that they had created with each other. This link between them was so powerful that Tanous could see, hear and feel everything that was going on around Janous, and Janous could feel the same. However, because of this, the link had a huge drawback: if one of them died before the other, then the other would go mad with bloodlust. In order to form this link, we must become joined in body, mind and soul; we must become one in everything. We will be one; War and Peace. And this joining will bring forth the Justice of Olympus. Only the Justice of Olympus can call forth the Sacred Oath and accuse Zeus of his crimes against Olympus.

"Will you join with me, Ares?" Joxer softly asked.

Ares smiled down at Joxer and roughly whispered, "Yes, Joxer. I will join with you so we can be one in everything."

Joxer smiled as he then nodded to Kronos to unfreeze time.

Kronos smiled in return and nodded his head, and with a snap of his fingers, time once more moved upon the field.

"No!" Zeus cried out once again as he watched Ares and Janous begin to join with each other to form the Justice of Olympus. "I will not let this happen again. I will not lose my hold over Olympus, nor its power," he raged as he started to move forward.

Joxer wrapped his arms tightly around Ares' waist as he felt Ares do the same. Joxer lowered his head to Ares' shoulder and they slowly began to meld their essences and their bodies into one. Soon, Ares began to hear their two heartbeats become one; he felt the overwhelming love of his mate. He knew then that the link was beginning to form between them. They were becoming one.

As this new entity reopened his eyes, he saw Zeus raise his Sword of Lightning in the air as he made his way towards them. Without a thought, he raised the Sword of War in his right hand and then the Sword of Peace in his left, and in a powerful blast, he brought them together and the Swords of Peace and War became the Olympian Sword of Justice.

He lowered the sword and pointed it towards Zeus causing him to freeze as he saw the Olympian Sword of Justice.

"No more of this," they spoke. "No more of this, Zeus, God of the Sky. The time has come to end your reign of terror, to end your control over Olympus, and to end your life."

With that, he raised the Olympian Sword of Justice and pointed it towards the sky. "We, Ares, God of War, and Joxer, God of Peace, have become one in everything to form the Justice of Olympus and as the Justice of Olympus we call forth Iris, the Goddess of the Rainbow, to go down to the depths of the Underworld and bring the Great Oath of the Gods back from the river Styx, the oath that we all swear by."

Suddenly, the sky brightened as a beautiful Goddess appeared before them, wearing a robe of many colors. In her hand was a golden jug that held the waters of the river Styx.

"The Justice of Olympus accuses Zeus, God of the Sky, and former King of Olympus, of breaking the Oath of the Gods. He has taken the life of another god and used his death as a cause for war in order to gain more power."

Iris pushed back a piece of her pure white hair as her crystal blue eyes held those of the Ares and Joxer entity. She then turned towards Zeus.

"Zeus, God of the Sky, you stand accused of breaking the Oath of the Gods, of taking the life a god so that you could have more power, and to use that gained power to destroy other gods. How do you plead?"

Silence filled the field as they awaited Zeus' plea.

"I am innocent!" Zeus cried out. "Everything that I have done, I have done for my love of Olympus and its people."

"We will see, Zeus, for if you are lying, the Oath of the Gods will know and it will not show mercy," Iris said as she lifted up the golden jug that held the sacred water.

"Hear me, sacred Oath of the Gods," Iris called out. "Is Zeus innocent or guilty of the crime that the Justice of Olympus accuses him of?"

Silence filled the field for a few tense moments, then suddenly, the jug began to emit a bright and blinding glow. It was so bright that many had to hide their eyes from the light. Just as suddenly, the light vanished and there, laying on the ground, was Zeus, the former God of the Sky, in a coma.

"So ends the mad reign of Zeus, God of the Sky," spoke the Fates as one. They then turned to look at Ares who was now holding a very weak God of Peace. Their swords, like themselves, were again separated and lying beside each other on the ground.

In one voice the Fates announced, "And so begins the great reign of War and Peace."

"How did we get separated?" Ares asked as he ignored the Fates and looked around, only to find Zeus lying still on the ground.

Iris softly smiled, "When the Oath was passing judgment on Zeus, it had to probe your minds, and in order to do this, it separated you. The link between War and Peace is very strong and when you are one, the sacred Oath finds it hard to read your minds, so it must separate you in order to find the truth."

Ares nodded as Joxer softly moaned and slowly began to come around. "What happened to Zeus?" Ares asked as he lifted his lover in his arms and helped them both to stand.

Iris grimly smiled down at the former King of the Gods. "He lied to the sacred Oath. He committed the vilest of crimes against Olympus and other gods. He was punished accordingly. The Oath has taken away his godhood, his memories and his name, and placed him in a coma. He is to stay like this for one year. He is not to be given any food or ambrosia, and if he survives, then the rest of his pushiment will be to walk the earth with no memory of who he was and to be treated as the most insipid of creatures for nine years. If he survives that, then he will be turned over to Tartarus and placed in the hands of the Titans that he used his power against. I'm sure Cronos would love to see him again," she finished with an mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Thank you, Iris," Ares spoke as he wrapped his arms around Joxer. "We appreciate you for bringing the Oath to us."

Iris smiled. "You're welcome, Ares, and welcome back, Janous," she said as she placed a kiss on Joxer's cheek.

"Joxer, please. My name is Joxer," he corrected her with a shy smile.

She smiled again and then bowed low to the new king and his consort before she flashed away.

It was then that another flash appeared on the field.

Joxer softly smiled as the bright flash cleared and his eyes met with those of his grown up daughters.

Faith, Hope and Destiny had arrived.

"Welcome Faith, Hope and Destiny, the three who will save us from the coming of the twilight," spoke the Fates.

"Ares, I would like for you to meet our daughters," Joxer said as he took Ares' hand in his and walked towards the three women.

The first one had Ares' hair and eyes. "This is Fidelity, Goddess of Faith," Joxer said as he watched Ares bend forward and hug the first of their triplets.

The second daughter had Joxer's hair and eyes, "This," Joxer said with pride as he continued to introduce the children to their father. "This is Promise, Goddess of Hope." Ares hugged her and kissed her cheek.

The youngest daughter was last and she was a mixture of both Ares and Joxer. She had Joxer's eyes and Ares' black hair. "This is Vision, Goddess of Destiny."

Ares hugged her too,and then looked toward his husband. "Oh, Joxer, they are so beautiful," he said as he wrapped his arms around his love.

"Thank you, Ares." Joxer softly replied as he tried to hide his blush.

"I love you," he roughly whispered into Joxer's ear.

"I love you too, Ares," Joxer responded as he turned around in Ares' strong arms and kissed him.

"Let me go!" Came Gabrielle's anguished cry as she once more tried to escape Strife's clutches.

Her exclaimation made the Fate's look at her and their surroundings.

"There's been too much blood spilled here today," spoke Clotho as she looked towards her sisters.

Lachesis and Atropos nodded their heads in agreement as they moved towards Iolaus, who was still lying in Hercules' arms.

Clotho stepped forward and looked at Iolaus, then bent down and touched his throat. She closed her eyes as she softly spoke, "Time to wake up, Iolaus. You have slept for too long and there is much left for you to do. It is not your time to leave us."

Iolaus softly moaned, and then as he opened up his eyes, he was met with such joy and love coming from Hercules that it made him sigh in pleasure.

Without even asking, Hercules brought Iolaus closer to his chest and he leaned down to give his love the first of many passionate kisses.

"That is so gross!" Gabrielle cried out as she watched Hercules kissing Iolaus and Joxer kissing Ares. Cupid had wanted to kiss Strife so badly that Strife handed Gabrielle over to Xena to hold and proceeded to kiss Cupid.

Xena was more then happy to hold the woman who would have killed not only Joxer that day, but his innocent children as well.

"Gabrielle," the Fates spoke as one as they looked at her. "The time has come for you to face your destiny."

"Your string has always been tainted with evil," Lachesis spoke.

"Since I have spun your thread, I knew that you would always be a mean creature," Atropos stated as she moved closer to the blonde harpy.

"For the attempted murder of Joxer, the God of Peace, and his children," Clotho continued, "you shall not die yet."

"You shall live out the rest of your thread," the Fates spoke in one voice, "With out any memories of who you were except the only memory you will have is the attempted murder of Joxer and his children. This memory will allways replay in you head. We will erase everyone's memory of you and only one person will remember who you are and what you did. This person will be your punisher. While you wander the earth knowing only guilt and never peace. He will punish you while you are alive and when the time comes for your thread to end. You will be placed in Tartarus, in a room far away from everyone where he will punish you day and night. Your punisher is Strife and your punishment begins now. " With a snap of their fingers Gaberille was flashed out of the field and landed in a deserted road.

She had no memories of how she had gotten there or of who she was all she could remember was that she had tired to kill someone and the feeling of guilt and dread at what was waiting for her at the end of her life.

Then the Fates turned their eyes to Xena. "Xena, Warrior Princess, Daughter of Ares, the new King Of Olympus, you have served your father well and yet you still want to make your way in the world of mortals. When you are ready to return to Olympus, there will be a godhood waiting for you, when you are ready to accept your true calling as Xena, Goddess of Warriors."

Xena nodded her head and smiled at her cousins as they then turned to her brother, Cupid, and his new lover, Strife.

Lachesis cleared her throat to get their attention. Strife blushed and buried his head in Cupid's chest as the Fates began to speak.

"Cupid, God of Love, and Strife, God of Mischief, you have served your purpose well in the protection of Joxer, God of Peace. In return for your protection, we will give you a blessing." The Fates pointed their fingers, and above the heads of Cupid and Strife, appeared three strings.

"These strings represent your lives. The pink string is yours, Cupid. The black string is yours, Strife, and the silver string is our blessing. Once these three strings are combined, they will produce a ball of glowing light. This ball of light will hold a baby that is made up of you both. Do you willingly accept this blessing?" They asked.

Cupid looked towards Strife. "Ever since I saw you with Bliss," Strife softly spoke, "I've wanted to have a child. I wanted to be the one who was carrying our child. I would like to have this blessing, Cupie."

Cupid swallowed hard as he felt his heart grow even more with the love he felt for this man.

He nodded his head for the Fates to create this life. Lachesis softly smiled at the new lovers and waved the three strings together to form the glowing ball of life.

"We, the Fates, call upon a new goddess, the Goddess of Marriage and Childbirth, to come forth and be born. Her name shall be Juno."

A small silver ball appeared in their hands and Lachesis then placed her hand on Strife's now naked stomach as Clotho placed little Juno inside of it.

Atropos giggled softly at the surprised looks on Cupid and Strife's faces, but before they could ask, Atropos quickly filled them in. "Oh, you mean you didn't know?" Strife and Cupid shook their heads. "Why, Grandma Hera's been behind all of these miracle births. We have two more to do, and once we are done and little Juno is born, Hera will gladly hand over the Sword of Marriage and Childbirth and become the new Goddess of Grandparents. She is going to get herself this really cool, red hot chariot and start dating men that are younger than her," Atropos said with a smile. "Personally speaking, I think she has a major crush on Neptune," she whispered conspiratorially.

Cupid and Strife slowly nodded their heads. Strife looked down at his stomach and then he looked at his lover as he suddenly became very horny.

"Cupie," Strife softly spoke as he looked up at his love. "I feel the sudden need to go look for some wood."

"Wood?" Cupid asked as the look of confusion on his face quickly change to understanding and passion. "Oh, yeah, wood."

He then looked at Ares who was still kissing a very happy Joxer. "Congratulations, Dad. Strife and I have some things to attend to, we will see you guys soon." With that Strife and Cupid flashed out to their temple to attend to business.

"Oh,dear, we forgot to tell them that the spell makes them kind of horny," Clotho softly said as she looked at her sister. "Oh, well, I guess they won't mind that small detail," she said with a teasing grin as Atropos giggled behind her hand. Lachesis just rolled her eyes as she moved towards the next couple. "We've still got two more to do, ladies." The Fates then moved back to the still kissing Hercules and Iolaus.

The clearing of throats brought Hercules out of tasting more of his lover. "Yes, Lachesis," he asked as he held his blushing lover close to him.

"Hera asked us to give you a message once this was all over and to offer up a peace offering. She says that she couldn't help or forgive what she did to your wife, your children and to you. She was under Zeus' control and he was the one that made her do those things, so she knows and will understand that you may never trust her for what she did, but she has asked us to give you this as her peace offering."

Above their heads were once again three strings. Lachesis again explained the three strings and why they were there. "However, with your strings there is a difference. The middle one is part of Hera's string of life. It is her pledge to you that she will never harm anyone in your line again because they will all carry a little bit of her in them. She will understand though if you don't want to except her gift or her peace offering, but she promised us that even if you do refuse it, she will still not harm anyone in your family again. What do you say, Hercules?"

Hercules thought for a moment and then looked at the man who had always held his heart and protected him. "What do you think, Iolaus?"

The curly blond hunter thought for a moment as he basked in Hercules' love. "I kind of like the idea of having your baby, Herc," he said with a sexy smile as he wiggled his eyebrows, causing Hercules to suddenly feel very hard.

Hercules cleared his throat as he tried to hide his situation behind Iolaus. "With part of Hera's string, will our child be a god or a demigod?"

"When she is born, she will be the Goddess of Heroines," Atropos answered.

"When you and Iolaus are ready, and think that she is ready, we have set aside a temple and a godhood for you and Iolaus both. Iolaus will become the new God of Hunters and will work along side Artemis. Hercules, your godhood will be as the God of Heroes so you can work with your daughter," explained Clotho.

Hercules and Iolaus both nodded their acceptance of this gift and watched in wonder as the Fates waved the threads that would form their daughter and give birth to the Goddess of Heroines.

Atropos gently placed the glowing ball of life inside Iolaus' stomach and smiled at the look of wonderment that passed through his features as he felt the life within him.

He turned a passionate look at Hercules who softly moaned at the love he saw in Iolaus eyes.

"You know, Herc, I think Strife and Cupid had the right idea. Why don't we go in the forest and see if we can find some wood," he said with a sexy smile.

Hercules happily nodded and then paused as he looked toward Ares and Joxer.

"Ares, I would like to apologize to you for the way I treated you over the years and get to know my brother."

"Agreed, Hercules, " Ares said with smile as he wrapped his arms tighter around Joxer's slim waist. "I know now that it wasn't your fault because you were being controlled by Zeus."

Hercules nodded and happily let Iolaus lead him towards the woods for some love making.

The Fates then moved towards Ares and Joxer who were now surrounded by their daughters.

Already, the now grown up women were showing their different personalities and calling each other by nicknames.

Lachesis quietly approached the new king. "Ares, the time has come for us to fulfill the last part of the prophecy."

"What do you need me to do, Lachesis?" He asked softly.

She smiled, raised her hand and produced three strings above Ares' and Joxer's heads. She quickly explained what the strings were and how each one represented Joxer's and Ares' life.

Ares nodded quickly as the Fates went on to explain that since Joxer was still getting used to his newfound godhood, and also had just given birth, that he was unable to carry a child right now.

Ares swallowed the lump that had suddenly filled his throat as he spoke. "I will carry the child then."

Lachesis smiled as she raised her fingers and began to weave another ball of life. When she was finished, the ball was placed inside Ares' stomach, and when that was done, the Fates again spoke as one.

"Hail Ares, God of War. Hail his consort Joxer, God of Peace. And hail the next king Of Olympus, Jupiter, God of the Sky. Welcome the new age of War and Peace and the coming of the Romans."

Ares gently rubbed his stomach as he softly spoke with a smile, "Welcome, Jupiter. I am looking forward to handing you the throne of Olympus so I can take your father on our promised honeymoon."

Xena softly walked up to her father and gave him an hug as she softly smiled up at him and her new step father.

"Congratualations, Ares and Joxer. I am so very happy for you both."

She then turned and looked at her father as she took his hand in her's. "Father," she paused as she tried to work out what she wanted to say. "Please understand that it was not you that I hated or your godhood. It was the fact that I felt like I was in your shadow all the time. I felt useless and that I wasn't making a difference. I broke away from you because of that. I wanted and still need to make my place on this mortal earth. So that when I am ready to take my godhood I will know that I have made a difference and will understand the heart of the warrior more than I did when I left your loving arms. Do you understand?" She softly asked as she looked at their entwined hands.

Ares softly smiled down at his daughter as he placed a finger under her chin and raised her to look at him. "Xena, in my anger at your leaving me and my anger at my father. I have forgotten to tell you, how very proud I am to have you as a daughter, a warrior and an enemy to be reckoned with." He said as he softly chuckled causing his daughter to blush.

"But the most important thing that I never did allow myself to forget was," he continued as he looked at his daughter, "how much I love you and how much I am very proud of what you have become."

Xena felt a tear run down her cheek at hearing her father's words. She roughful rubbed her hand across her face and for the first time since she was a little girl stood up and kissed her father on his cheek as she hugged him. "Thank you, Daddy," she roughly whispared near his ear.

She then let go of him and then turned to Joxer, "I know I won't have to ask you to take care of him because I've always known how much you loved him," she said as she once more whiped her eyes. "Just keep him safe for me, Joxer."

Joxer smiled as he saw the little girl that Xena once was as she was looking for reassurance in her changing life. "Always, Xena. I will always keep his heart safe. Simply because I love him."

Xena tearfully smiled up at her once companion and now step father as she hugged him. "I know I can't believe that I am going to say this... but I will miss hearing you sing while on the road. When you are all settled in up there. Please feel free to flash in any time just so we can catch up on all the news."

"I will and I know if I need any advice on raising three women in War's house I know who to call on."

"Thanks, Joxer," she tearfully smiled as she hugged both of the men once more before she left on the road towards Sparta.

"Worried, my love?" Joxer softly asked as he watched his husband watch his warrior daughter leave.

"Always, my love," Ares softly replied as he waved goodbye to his daughter. "But at least I know that she can take care of herself and that she knows how proud I am of her."

Joxer smiled up at his love and kissed Ares' worried frown away. The kiss, as always, did turn to passion as Joxer sexily whispered to his love.

"Why don't we go home and take care of all those worries," he said with a sexy smile.

"Oh, yeah!" Ares roughly whispared as they flashed out leaving the field with Kronos and Timenous and the Fates and their daughters.

Kronos looked down at his love as he softly asked, "Bermuda, love?"

Timenous looked up at his love as he wrapped his arms around Kronos' waist. "Bermuda," he softly whispered as he placed a kiss on Kronos' neck as he let out a small yawn.

Kronos softly smiled down at his sleepy lover and then looked up at Moira and her daughter's and Ares and Joxer's children.

"Welcome Faith, Hope and Destiny. We are glad that you are hear and if you ever need anything please call on us. As for you, Moira, to use a saying from the future: 'don't call us, we'll call you'

With that Timenous laid his head on Kronos' chest and cheerilly waved to his sister as he promised that he would call once they were back. He smiled at his new nieces as he and Kronos flashed off to their private hideaway somewhere in the Bermuda Triangle.

The Fates softly smiled and then looked at the girls. Moira came up to her daughter's and then motioned for Ares and Joxer's children to follow her.

"Come, girls, we have receptions and corenations to prepare, people to introduce your cousins to, and baby showers to plan."

Moira said as she with a snap of her finger's transported the Fates and the Children of War and Peace back towards Olympus.

Epilogue

Five months later, Joxer appeared in the House of Time and silently stood by a table as he waited for Timenous to appear.

"I'm in the nursery, Joxer," Timenous called out.

Joxer enjoyed the sound of Timenous' laughter as he entered the nursery. There, standing before him, holding a very dry four year old God of Numbers, was a very wet God of Years.

"I've been trying to give Numerous his bath for the past two hours now, but he seems to think that I look better wet than he does." Timenous said as he softly chuckled and put down the very energetic toddler.

Joxer laughed with him as he watched Numerous go and play with his toys.

"So, how is Ares doing?" The once again pregnant God of Years asked as he sat down in the rocking chair.

Not forgetting his manners, with a snap of his fingers, he produced a table prepared for tea and an extra chair for Joxer to sit in.

Joxer sat down and looked around at the nursery. "Oh, he's fine now, but he's glad the morning sickness has passed. It was starting to get to him. It wasn't easy for him when he was four months pregnant and still start a war without throwing up behind a tree. It was even harder with Strife going through the same thing. It was making it hard for him to get any of the upcoming battles even started. Xena's been of a lot of help, though. She has taken a lot of the major battles and wars over for him, but still, he wants to oversee them and watch how they are progressing," Joxer said with a smile, glowing with pride at the thought of his husband.

"Right now, he and Hercules are starting over by talking, while Asc is checking over Iolaus."

Timenous smiled at the man he would always think of as his little brother. "Do you know why I called you here?" Timenous asked with a note of seriousness in his voice.

Joxer became silent as he looked at the man he was starting to enjoy calling brother. "Yes," he responded.

Timenous gently smiled as he took his brother's hand in his. "I wanted to thank you for stopping me. I didn't have the chance to thank you that day because," he paused as he once more tried to fight back his grief at the thought of Janous dying. "Well, you know." Joxer nodded because he could see how much the thought of his death was hurting his brother. He squeezed his brother's hand to prevent him from saying the words.

"It's alright, Timenous. I know and understand. Cronos had no business doing what he did to you."

Timenous tearfully smiled up at his brother. "I know, Joxer, and it took my meeting Kronos to realize that. That's why I wanted to thank you for stopping me. If you hadn't, I would have missed out on seeing all of my children and being loved by Kronos."

Joxer gently squeezed Timenous' hand once more and smiled. "I'm glad that I was there to stop you. Does Kronos know?"

Timenous nodded his head. "It was his love for me that finally won me over, and I'm very glad that Kronos is both a patient and stubborn man. When he found out, though, he took my wrists and kissed the scars that were hidden by my sleeves, and then he kissed me and told me how very much he loved me."

Joxer smiled at his brother and said, "Kronos is a very good man and I am very happy to hear that you are once more pregnant with next year's baby."

Timenous rubbed his small rounded tummy. "Yeah, this one is going to be a girl and we would like to call her Jan, after Janous. Would that be okay with you?" Timenous asked as he looked at his brother.

Joxer smiled as he said, "Oh, I would be honored, and what will she be the goddess of?"

"She will be the Goddess of the Months," Timenous answered as Joxer began to fill him in on the progress of his daughters. Vision, was currently helping out Moira on a prophecy . While Promise and Fidelity where helping out with a wedding with their Grandma Hera.

* * *

Meanwhile, somewhere on Olympus, stood a very silent Strife.

A loud "BUZZ" came from the huge horsefly that was slowly creeping into Strife's flytrap.

Strife chuckled softly as he crept up on the unknowing fly with a jar in one hand and a lid riddled with holes in the other.

"Gotcha!" he happily cried out as he quickly put the lid on the jar and turned it tightly.

"Hiya, Psych! Long time no see. Do you know how much I had to bribe the Fates with in order to find out what Zeus did with you? A lot, I tell you, but helping them with fulfilling the prophecies, spinning thread and cutting it, was worth it just to find you," he said as an evil grin slowly began to cross his face.

"Do you know, that not even Ares, the new King of the Gods, knew where you were or what Zeus had done to you? Only the Fates knew."

"Strife," Cupid called out to his love as he appeared in the field next to his beloved.

"What are you doing with a horsefly?" Cupid asked as he pulled his lover into his arms for a very hot kiss.

Strife moaned at the feel of Cupid's warm lips touching his.

"Experiments, Cupie," he said between passionate kisses.

"Experiments?" Cupid softly asked as he pulled away from his beautiful lover and looked at the ugly green insect.

"Uh huh! Mischief experiments need subjects, and flies are the best kind of insects to experiment on." Strife then excitedly explained to his lover the different types of mischievous plans that he had tested on flies.

"Strife," Cupid chuckled as he placed a finger gently on Strife's lips in order to stop him from talking. "I love you."

Strife smiled up at his love and his hand went to his small rounded tummy, "I love you too, Cupie." He leaned up to place a kiss on his lover's mouth as they flashed back to their temple. As Strife told him about his mischievous experiments with a certain person named Gabrielle.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories