Fandom: Babylon 5
Pairing: Marcus/Neroon
Rating: R
Disclaimer: Still very poor and still don't own these guys.
Notes: This is not beta so excuse all of my mistakes :)
Warnings: It's too short for warnings.
Summary: Neroon gives Marcus his first kiss at midnight

Challenge: January 2004 Holiday Challenge - New Year's Eve.

 


A Midnight Kiss

by Lady Q




I couldn't hold back the groan as I felt his warm lips gently begin to caress mine. Our first kiss started slowly but soon slow wasn't good enough to me as I wanted to taste more of my lover. To tastes his lips against mine to feel his body moving against mine.

Soon I found my hands clinging to his strong shoulders for support as our very first kiss deepened and I felt our passion grow between us. Our slow kiss was changing to a very passionate one. A kiss for the new year. A kiss that promised a long life filled with love and happiness.

I softly moaned as I felt the wet moistness coming from his tongue as it glided over my lips begging to enter my mouth. I moaned louder and opened my lips to his tongue and shivered in pleasure as it entered my mouth and began to entwine with my own.

As our desire rose he pulled me closer to his body and deepened our kiss.

I moaned as I felt the fierce heat our passionate kiss race through our body and I let out a disappointed sigh of his name.

"Neroon," as I felt our kiss starting to end.

"Marcus," his whispered voice sent shivers running through my body. "I'm sorry, love. But the loud noise that your human friends are causing is distracting me from more pleasurable pursuits."

"Noise?" I am actually surprised that I could even speak after our first kiss.

"Yes, The noise Marcus." He said as he pulled me closer to him and began to nibble on my neck.

"Uhm... Noise." Yep that's me the ever intelligent ranger but then again who could be intelligent when Neroon is giving me my very first hicky.

He softly chuckled as he pulled back from his very important job of kissing me. Yep, Kissing me is a very important job.

"Yes Marcus the loud cheering that is going on around us," I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me, "I'll tell you if you go back to kissing me again."

"Agreed," he said as he leered at me.

"It's to celebrate the New year. They are celebrating the coming of the New Year and saying good by to the old one. According to Human tradition. At midnight you are supposed to kiss some one near you to wish them a blessed New Year. A tradition that I think that you should get back to by the way."

He chuckled as he kissed my cheek. "Very well, Marcus. However, I think this is one of those Human tradition that I think I am going to like very well."

He pulled me close and whispered seductively, "Very Well, Indeed. Happy New Year, Marcus"

"Happy New Year, Neroon," I said as I pulled him down for our second kiss of the new year.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories