Fandom: Magnificent 7 ATF AU (Thanks to Mog for letting us play in the ATF sandbox.)
Pairing: Josiah/Ezra
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Still poor and I still don't own them.
Notes: Sequel to The Christmas Gift.
Thanks goes out to Kris for being kind enough to look over this for me and as always for Solace, who is my thoughts and prayers.

Series: Home For the Holidays
Warnings: Never ask the police when they pull you over if they know any of the 'Seven'.
Summary: Ezra and Josiah count down to the new year.

Challenge: the December 2002 Holiday Challenge, New Year's Eve; and to write a story using the count down.

 


Midnight

by Lady Q




"10," Ezra called out as he opened the door to Josiah's house and hurriedly began to take off his clothes as he dashed up the stairs to their bedroom.

"9," Josiah returned as he came through the door. He turned and locked it then he followed his lover's trail of tossed clothes with the taking off of his own as he dashed up the stairs.

"8," a naked Ezra laughingly called out as he quickly lighted a couple of candles.

"7," an equally naked Josiah laughingly replied as he wrapped his arms around his laughing lover and placed a kiss on Ezra's naked shoulder.

"6," Ezra whispered as he turned in his lover's arms and gently pushed Josiah towards their bed.

"5," Josiah softly spoke as he and Ezra tumbled down on to the bed and rolled Ezra underneath of him.

"4," spoke Ezra as he placed loving kisses along Josiah's shoulder and then smiled as Josiah moaned when he began gently sucking on Josiah's nipple.

"3," Josiah roughly said as he grabbed the blueberry flavored lube and the condom from the drawer of the night stand.

"2," Ezra groaned as he felt his lover's hand move down between their slick bodies and begin to prepare him.

"1," Josiah moaned as he slowly pulled his fingers from his lover's warm body and placed the condom on.

"Midnight," Ezra groaned as he felt his lover slowly enter him.

"Happy New Year, Ezra." Josiah softly spoke as he placed loving kisses along Ezra's throat as he slowly began to pull out and then thrust back inside his wonderful lover.

"Happy New Year, Josiah." Ezra moaned as his body began to move in time with Josiah's thrusts.

"I must say," Josiah moaned. "That this is the best way to celebrate the new year that I have ever done."

Ezra's soft chuckle quickly turned into a long low moan when Josiah began to hit his prostate. "I knew you would like my idea of welcoming the new year," Ezra gasped as Josiah's thrusts became harder.

"Love you," Josiah gasped as he felt the coming of his climax. His hand went to Ezra's cock and he began to lead Ezra towards his climax.

"JOSIAH!" Ezra screamed as he came, also feeling his lover's climax.

"Oh, Ezra," Josiah groaned as he came inside his lover.

Ezra wrapped his tired arms around his worn out lover as he rolled them on their sides. He lowered his head and placed a soft kiss on Josiah's neck and chin.

"I love you, oh how much I love you, Josiah." He softly whispered against Josiah chest. "Happy New Year, my love," he said softly as sleep slowly began to claim him.

He smiled as he felt Josiah's arms hold him tighter and he felt lover breathe loving words against his ear. "I love you, too, Ezra. May next year be filled with more of our love and blessings for each other. Happy New Year, my love."

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories