Fandom: Andromeda
Pairing: Harper/Tyr
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Still Poor, Still Don't Own Them, Still Owe the IRS and I am still waiting to hear about my car.
Notes: Okay this challenge was issued to everyone on the Mpreg list that I am on to write a drabble that was at least a 100 words or less for any of your fandoms. The Story had to be un-betaed and everyone was welcome to play from lurker to reader to writer.
Warnings: Male Pregnacy,so if you're not into that then don't read this story.
Summary: a moment's reflection.

Challenge: an Mpreg drabble challenge

 


As It Was Meant To Be

by Lady Q




Tyr lean back against the wall and held his sleeping lover in his arms.

He smiled gently as he placed his hand on Harper's rounded stomach where he could feel their child move.

He smiled again, little did he know that a year ago, he thought. His Harper would hold the key to the rebirth of the Kodak pride.

He bent down and kissed his sleeping lover again as he brought up a blanket to cover their naked bodies.

He chuckled softly as he felt the baby kick as they moved back under the blanket.

He wrapped his arms around his lover again and held him close as they began to drift off to sleep.

Yes, he thought. The Kodak Pride will be reborn. They will be more stronger and more intelligent then ever before and this time they will take back what rightfully belongs to them and we will win.

He smiled again and he held his pregnant lover closer to his warm body. Yes, he thought. It will all come to pass just as it should be... as it was meant to be.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories