Fandom: Magnum PI
Pairing: Thomas/Jonathon
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: I don't own these guys.
Notes: This was inspired by one of my many sleepless nights. I hope you like it. I like to thank the beta's at multifandom list for going over this for me and for remembering the 80's with me :) I hope you like this and happy flash backs *HUGS* Lady Q
Warnings: Bad 80's flash backs. Now that's scary.
Summary: Thomas bares his heart to Higgins.

Challenge: "That 80's Challenge"; to write a story based only on the shows, music and actors from the 80's.

 


A Fool in Love

by Lady Q




'I hate her,' I thought as I watch the man I secretly love walk away from me.

I hate her with a passion that I have never felt before. A passion that could be considered murderous when I think about it.

Vulma Trumpsha.

She who was his first love. She who took his heart and broke it because she claimed that she had fallen in love with Jonathon's old enemy. She who had put the blame for her husband's murder on onto Jonathon.

Jonathon Higgins. I know this sounds mushy in a romantic kind of way, but I've loved him since I first met him all those years ago. Sure, during all that time I dated other women. But I only dated them because I knew in my heart of hearts that Higgins could never love me.

So , as I stand here and watch Higgins say good bye to that bitch of a woman. `I grow more angry as he kisses her, I find myself finally acting on my true feelings.

So , as I stand here handing him the sword that he had given away, I knew this was the moment I had been looking for when he stood there and asked if there were something that he could offer for in exchange for it. I smile and move closer to him.

"Yes," I whisper as I move into his personal space.

"What?" He asks as he looks up at me.

I gently remove his sword from his hands and place it on the ground. Then I wrap my arm around his waist and pull him closer to me. "This," I whisper as I pull him into a kiss that is filled with passion and longing. At first he is shocked but as I deepen our first kiss I could feel his arms wrap around my neck and his lips opened to allow my tongue to glide gently down his mouth causing both of us to moan in pleasure.

Slowly we had to pull back in order to catch our breath. "Magnum?" I gently place a finger on his lips in order to stop his questions.

"Jonathon," I say as I gently move my finger across his lips marveling at their softness. "I've loved you since the very day that Robin Masters sent me here to work on securty for his estate. When I laid eyes on you I felt as if I were finally coming home for the first time. When I saw you kissing that woman I knew I had to find some way of telling you. You deserve better Jonathon. You deserve to be treated better and be loved more then life itself. I love you Jonathan Higgins and I will never ever sacrifice or leave you for someone else."

I leaned down and kissed him one last time, letting our lips linger across each other before pulling away. "I love you Jonathan. I love you enough to give you the time you need to think our relationship over and decide if you would like to continue on as friends or to become more." Kissing him one last I turn and leave him standing there and headed head for my room, Leaving our future in his hands.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories