Fandom: The Tick
Pairing: Tick/Arthur
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Still Poor, Still Don't Own them, Just found out this week that I owe for back taxes to the state of Indiana from four years ago and My car was in an accident and is currently at the body shop.
Notes: Thanks as always goes out to Carrie for being the best Beta ever. Hope you had a good spring break.
Warnings: Never drive across a busy intersection thinking that the light was green.
Summary: Tick thinks Arthur is the Easter Bunny.

Challenge: the April 2002 Holiday Challenge, Easter

 


I Am Not, Nor Will I Ever Be, The Easter Bunny

by Lady Q




Arthur felt something shaking him awake.

Slowly, he opened one eye and glared at his blue lover.

"Tick!" he whined sleepily. "What is it you want?"

"Time to get up, Arthur," he said as he pulled his sleepy lover out of bed and started pushing him towards the door.

"You're going to be late if you don't hurry up."

"Late! Late for what, Tick?" Arthur asked as he took a quick look at the clock on the nightstand. "Tick!" He exclaimed. "It's 3:43 in the morning. What will I be late for?"

Tick paused in the process of pushing his lover out the door, and looked at Arthur like he had lost his senses.

"The kids, Arthur, the kids."

"Kids! What kids?"

"You know, the little tikes that wait for you to come and fly through the air to deliver the gifts to all the little good girls and boys."

Slowly it dawned on Arthur's sleep-deprived brain. His lover, his handsome and wonderful lover, thought that he was a cross between Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

"Tick!" Arthur said as he let out an exasperated sigh. "I am not the Easter Bunny."

Tick stood back and then folded his arms across his strong chest as he looked his love up and down.

He then motioned with his arm at Arthur's ears.

Arthur let out a tired sigh as he ran a hand over one of his white ears. "Yes, Tick, I do have ears, but I am not the Easter Bunny."

"You're sure?" He asked.

Arthur let out a soft chuckle at his lover as he walked up to him and put his arms around him.

"Yes, Tick. I am very sure, because I wouldn't be able to do this." He paused as he pulled his lover's head down for a very passionate kiss.

Tick let out a moan as he wrapped his arms around his lover and returned the kiss.

Arthur pulled back and smiled at the passionate look in his lover's eyes.

He gently pulled on Tick's arm as he walked back into the bedroom.

"Come back to bed, Tick, so we can play find the egg." He said with a lustful smile as they went back to bed to play some Easter games.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories