Fandom: Diagnosis Murder
Pairing: Steve/Jesse
Rating: G
Disclaimer: I disclaim all knowledge that Steve is engaged to that bimbo. I fully believe that Steve and Jesse are happily together during the movie and the whole Bimbo thing was all a bad nightmare. :)
Notes: Sequel to Making Out With the Pink Bunny.
Thanks as always goes out to the best betas in world. They are Jack, Kay, William and Carrie. :)

Series: The Pink Bunny Suit
Warnings: Don't watch the ending of Last night's DM movie, It's bad for your Slashy Health.
Summary: A man in a pink bunny suit... nuff said.

Challenge: the Pink Bunny Suit Challenge, to write a story where your main character is wearing one.

 


The Trail Of The Pink Bunny Suit

by Lady Q




Dr. Mark Sloan softly laughed as he looked back down at the picture of Steve, dressed in a pink bunny suit, kissing his lover on the nose.

'Yep,' he thought as he let himself into the beach house. 'Steve was the hit of the children's ward today and brought a lot of much needed happiness to the children.'

As he walked in, he noticed the pink ears laying on the floor and with a raised eyebrow, he began to follow the trail of the pink bunny suit.

The long pink bunny ears soon led to the top half of the pink bunny suit. As Mark picked it up and put it over his arm, he noticed that there were some buttons missing and the white polka dot tie had some hair stuck in its knot, as if it were pulled off rather quickly.

He frowned, then looked around the floor again, and soon noticed that his son had also left his T-Shirt on the floor.

As he neared his son's bedroom, he found the bottom half of the pink bunny suit lying on the floor in between the hall and the partially shut bedroom door.

As he bent over to pick it up, he gently pushed open the door and noticed his son sleeping soundly with his arms wrapped protectively around his lover.

Jesse softly mumbled something as he nuzzled closer to Steve's body, still clutching the fluffy white cotton tail in his hand.

Mark smiled at the sight of the lovers as he quietly turned and closed the door behind him.

As he walked into the kitchen, he silently wondered how he was going explain to the costume shop about the torn bunny suit with its missing bunny tail.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories