Fandom: Diagnosis Murder
Pairing: Steve/Jesse
Rating: G
Disclaimer: Still Poor, Still Don't Own Them and I Still Need to Get MY Blasted Car fixed.
Notes: Thanks to Jack, Kay, William and Carrie for being the Best Betas ever.
Warnings: Newbie Author to this Fandom, Now That's Scary. *g*
Summary: A man in a pink bunny suit... nuff said.

Challenge: the Pink Bunny Suit Challenge, to write a story where your main character is wearing one.

 


I Love a Man in a Pink Bunny Suit

by Lady Q




"I don't know, Jesse," Steve Sloan said as he checked himself out in the mirror again. "I think I look stupid in this outfit." He finished with a motion of his pink furred paw.

Jesse shook his head as he fixed Steve's pink polka-dot bow tie. "I think you look cute," he said as he stood back to get a better look at his love.

"I AM NOT CUTE!" Steve exclaimed as he watched Jesse pick up the long, fluffy, pink bunny ears.

"I am handsome, good-looking, and I will accept even being called adorable by a few women, but I am not now, NOR WILL I EVER BE, CUTE!" He yelled with a stomp of his pink furred bunny foot and a pout.

Jesse just shook his head and smiled at his pouting lover as he placed the long pink ears on Steve's head. He softly laughed as he pulled his love down for a kiss. "I think you're cute," he said as he squeezed Steve fluffy white cotton tail, which was soon followed by a moan as he felt Steve's strong, pink, furry arms pull him closer for a more passionate kiss.

"Stop squeezing my tail," He growled softly in his loves ear as he squeezed his love's butt.

Steve chuckled at his lover as he said, "You know, it's a good thing that I love you so much or I would get you for that remark."

Jesse lovingly smiled up at his lover and placed another kiss on his lips as he handed him an Easter basket filled with goodies for the kids in the children's ward of the hospital. He finished pulling on Steve's pink furry paw as he wiggled his eyebrows up at his love.

"Come on, Lover, let's go and cheer up the kids, and then we can go home and play 'find the egg in the bedroom.'" He said in a lust-filled voice, causing Steve to moan out his lover's name as they went to deliver Easter presents to the children.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories