Fandom: Heat of the Sun
Pairing: Tyburn/Lanyard
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Well, I guess Mobil Masterpiece Theatre, Mystery, WGBN and Anchor Bay Entertainment own the rights to this. I mean no infringement on them or anybody else who may have part of the rights. I am merely having fun!
Notes: This story is based on a superior Mystery series called "Heat of the Sun" In it, there is a young actor, named James Callis, who looks remarkably like Alexander Siddig. My Muse, already attracted by the setting and story, took this as an omen that I must write a tale based on this series. So, here it is. Unsurprisingly, it is a tale of the power of love and companionship. I doubt it will be my last look at the relationship between Tyburn and his young assistant. By the way, I encourage all of you to go watch "Heat of the Sun." It is well worth the time!!
Warnings: None.
Overview and Story Summary: The year is 1931. Experienced officer Albert Tyburn of Scotland Yard is demoted and sent to Africa after killing a suspect. He becomes Superintendent of the Nairobi police. His first case is the disappearance of Lady Daphne, which he works on with his aide, Assistant Superintendent Clive Lanyard. His assistant is young, naive and new to police work. The case of Lady Daphne leads Tyburn into a clash with his superior, Commissioner Burkitt, the degenerate upper class, a drug smuggling ring and the natives. This story takes place the night after Tyburn and Lanyard discover Lady Daphne's body. Lanyard, unused to such sights, gets sick. Embarrassed, confused and unsure of himself, Lanyard waits outside Tyburn's quarters until he returns, in order to apologize. He gets much more than acceptance of his apology from his new superior.

Challenge: Introduce Your Fandom Challenge

 


One Night in Nairobi

by Saklani




Superintendent Albert Tyburn of the Nairobi Police trudged wearily toward his quarters. His first day in Africa had been long, grueling, and unrewarding. He found himself with a pompous commander, an inexperienced assistant and a murder case on his hands. He longed for bed.

However, when he reached his door, he found an already familiar person waiting for him. "Lanyard? What are you doing up?"

The young man gazed at the ground. His manner spoke of confusion and trepidation. "I am sorry, Sir.... I just wanted to, ah.... my behavior.... being sick.... ah.... I must apologize, Sir."

Tyburn smiled understandingly. "Was she your first?"

"Like that, Sir, yes."

Tyburn nodded. "First one's always bad."

"One gets used to it, I expect," Lanyard said, a trifle hopefully.

Tyburn gave him a long, weary look. "Come in," he finally said. He led the younger man inside and shut the door. "I'd offer you a drink, but I don't even have water."

"I don't think I could drink anything, Sir," Lanyard muttered.

Tyburn laughed. "There's no need to call me Sir when we're off duty. My name is Albert."

Lanyard blushed. "I couldn't call you that, Sir."

Giving Lanyard a look, Tyburn pointed to a chair. "Please, sit down." While the younger man sat, Tyburn pulled a chair up across from him. For a moment, Tyburn studied his assistant. He was a pleasure to look at- a long, elegant body, soft skin of pale cream, innocent brown eyes, a boyish face with full lips.

Lanyard squirmed in his chair. "I do apologize...."

Tyburn cut him off. "You never get used to it, but you stop getting sick. If you get used to it, you're not going to make much of a police officer."

"Oh.... ah.... I see, Sir," Lanyard stammered.

Tyburn smiled bitterly. "Maybe if I had gotten used to it, I would not be here now."

Lanyard looked curious, but refrained from asking. "Do you.... ah.... like it here so far, Sir?"

Tyburn sighed at the young man's continued formality. "Please, call me Albert. It's lonely enough being a police officer without having your fellow officers be so formal."

Suddenly, Tyburn found himself the focus of an intent gaze from Lanyard. "You get lonely, too?" he asked desperately. Then, Lanyard got out of his chair and began to pace the room. "Sometimes, I get so lonely, I don't want to go on. The upper class looks on me with contempt, and I would be castrated for associating with the natives. That leaves me with nobody to talk to or be friends with, let alone...." He trailed off, turning away so Tyburn could not see the tears in his eyes.

The older Englishman rose from his chair and approached Lanyard. He put a gentle hand on the other's shoulder. The younger man tensed. "There's no shame in longing for companionship," Tyburn said gruffly.

"No, S.... Albert," Lanyard murmured. He took a deep breath, and then moaned when Albert began massaging his tight muscles.

"What's you first name?" Albert asked.

"Clive," he managed to gasp between moans.

The older man chuckled, digging his fingers into the knotted muscles of Clive's lower back. "Clive and Albert, not a very romantic sounding pair."

Clive didn't answer, swaying lightly to the rhythm of Albert's busy hands.

Albert worked down to Clive's waist, then wrapped his arms around the thin body. He waited for Clive to protest, but the younger man leaned into his shoulder instead. Encouraged, Albert nuzzled soft, brown hair.

Clive's eyes fluttered shut, as he enjoyed the closeness of the other man's body. A part of his mind clamored fearfully, warning him of the consequences of being caught. But he had yearned for human contact for too long to deny himself now. "Please," he murmured.

"Please what?" Albert asked. He tightened his arms around the trembling body which pressed against his.

Clive shook his head, struggling to find the words. "Please," he repeated.

Understanding, Albert carefully unbuttoned the younger man's shirt. He ran a tender hand over the man's soft skin. Hearing Clive moan sent a shiver through Albert. He nipped Clive's ear and sucked on the lobe.

Helplessly, Clive cried his pleasure. His hands clutched at Albert's sides. When one of the roaming fingers rubbed his nipple, Clive moaned loudly.

"Hush," Albert whispered. He pulled down the man's ridiculous shorts, then his regulation briefs. A long, slender erection emerged from under them.

"Oh God, touch me," Clive pleaded.

"Shhhh," Albert hushed the other man again.

"Please, please, please."

"Look at me," Albert instructed.

Clive turned his head until his pleading brown eyes looked into Albert's calm ones. "Touch me," he whispered again.

Albert wrapped his fingers around the firm sex. As he stroked, Clive opened his mouth to voice his delight. Instead, Albert smothered the noise with his lips. Albert timed the movement of his hands with the strokes of his tongue inside Clive's mouth.

After his long and painful abstinence, Clive felt his climax build rapidly. His lover's expert hands touched him perfectly. In a sudden gush, Clive spilled his seed.

"Good boy," Albert murmured, kissing a flushed cheek. He took a step back and pulled the shirt off Clive's back. While the young man shuddered through aftershocks, Albert knelt and removed Clive's shoes, socks and the bunched shorts and briefs.

When Clive calmed, Albert led him to the bed. Clive wordlessly obeyed the older man, lying down as Albert's gentle touches instructed. With wide eyes, he watched Albert shed his own clothes and stretch out on the bed.

Lying in front of him, Albert began stroking Clive's flank. "You've never been with a man," he said.

Clive shook his head. "I never even thought of it," he admitted. He tentatively reached out a hand and touched Albert's shoulder.

The older man caught the hand and guided it to his chest. "Don't be nervous," he said, "just let your hand roam as it will." Albert released the fingers.

Swallowing hard, Clive stroked along Albert's pectoral muscles. Venturing around, he found a nipple and pinched gently. The older man groaned, encouraging Clive to continue his ministrations to the tender nub.

After paying equal attention to both nipples, Clive moved his hand lower. When he encountered the curls at Albert's groin, he hesitated. "I don't know...." he started to say.

"Roll on to your back," Albert said. When Clive trustingly complied, Albert sat up. He spread Clive's legs and knelt between them.

Watching Albert with a degree of fear, Clive asked, "What are you doing?"

Albert smiled. "I won't hurt you. I want to give you pleasure as you have never known. Trust me?"

Clive nodded and tried to relax. The feel of Albert's hands running down his sensitive thighs brought a shuddering moan from the young man's lips.

"Softly, beautiful one," Albert murmured. He leaned forward and offered three fingers to Clive. "Suck on them," he commanded.

Clive took the fingers in his mouth and sucked. He watched Albert's eyelids narrow in pleasure. He continued slathering the digits with saliva.

Albert gently removed his hand. "I need you to stay relaxed," he said. Seeing the other nod, Albert placed his hand on the opening to Clive's body. After a few gentle caresses, he carefully inserted one slick finger in.

"Dear God," Clive gasped. His whole body tensed, and he grabbed the sheets in tight fists.

"Breathe," Albert said, stretching the taut tissue.

Clive willed himself to breathe and relax. As Albert slipped another finger into him, he whimpered.

"Does that hurt?" Albert asked, concerned.

Clive shook his head. He tried to articulate his feelings, but could not get any words out.

Relieved, Albert continued his ministrations. He angled his fingers, trying to find the sensitive spot inside Clive's body. When his fingers stroked Clive's prostate, the young man keened loudly.

"Hush," Albert chided, but he felt pleased. The continued rubbing against Clive's prostate had relaxed him, and Albert thought it was time to try the next stage.

Clive protested softly when Albert removed his fingers. He murmured questioningly when he felt his legs being placed on Albert's shoulders. Then, he threw back his head and moaned as hot, hard flesh pushed into him.

Feeling Clive's virgin depths open for him, Albert felt his heart swell with pride. This beautiful, innocent, young man laying before him- how quickly he gave his body and his trust to Albert. The older man vowed never to abuse either.

Reaching full penetration, Albert stopped to allow Clive to get used to the feeling. "Open your eyes," he said. As Clive obeyed, Albert gazed into brown orbs filled with desire, need and a lingering touch of fear. "Leave them open," he commanded. "I want to watch them."

Keeping his eyes locked with Clive's, Albert began a gentle rocking motion. His thrusts were soon matched by instinctive movements of the younger man's hips. "Yes," he whispered, feeling Clive's tight muscles squeeze his organ.

Beneath Albert, Clive called incoherently. His hands twisted the sheets mercilessly. His eyes tried to flutter shut in ecstasy, but he forced them open.

Albert increased the speed of his thrusts, rubbing against his lover's prostate with each stroke. He built the pace until he could go no faster. Simultaneously, he pumped Clive's erect sex. With a last push, the older man emptied himself into Clive. He clamped down on his lips to prevent vocalizing his delight too loudly. Albert continued to stroke Clive until he came with a long sigh.

After the last vestiges of orgasm calmed, Albert withdrew from his now silent lover. Looking down into Clive's eyes, he saw tears in them. "What's the matter?"

"What will you do with me?" Clive asked, voice trembling.

"Do with you?"

"Yes. Now.... now that I've become your catamite."

Albert lowered himself beside the beautiful man. He coaxed Clive on to his side and began kissing the tears off his face. For a moment the young man passively accepted the caresses, and then he threw his arms around Albert and passionately kissed back.

"I'll never mistreat you," Albert said between kisses. "We must be very careful, though. During the day, we can be no more than fellow officers. But here, away from the prying eyes of the world, we can be so much more. Neither of us need ever be lonely again." He punctuated each statement with a tender kiss to Clive's full, swollen lips.

The younger man buried his head in Albert's shoulder and clung to him. He cried softly into the warm flesh, but not in sorrow. Instead, he shed tears of joy. At last, after years of miserable loneliness, he had a companion to share his life with.

Albert stroked the silken hair of his new lover. He knew the tremendous danger of the situation they had entered. Before the sun rose, Clive must return to his quarters. But for now, Albert felt a great sense of contentment as he held his exquisite young man tightly. They would make this work.

THE END

 


Challenges * Home * Stories