Fandom: Magnificent 7
Pairing: Vin Tanner/OFC
Rating: R-explicit het sex
Disclaimer: Vin Tanner is not mine, too bad. I share well. I didn't make any money, just had fun with Vin.
Thanks: I would like to thank several individuals. Sandra for giving me this plot bunny and encouraging to run with it. Susanne for helping when I got stuck and asking my sometimes stupid questions. Gayle for putting up with my how does this sound and are you sures and how do you spell this, therefore she spell checked it. Renee for her betaing. I would like to thank everyone who has encouraged me to keep writing. I also would like to thank ARPG10 members for letting me play in their playground.
Warnings: Explicit het sex. I mean it, lots of sex.
Summary: Vin Tanner gets to know the Copper Kid.

Challenge: Mag 7 Red Silk Ribbon Story Challenge

 


Not that Kind of Man

by Stormrunner




Vin Tanner had met the Copper Kid on his return trip to Four Corners. The Copper Kid was high-handed and annoying, but Vin had agree to ride with the Kid as they were both going to the same place. Vin didn't like the Kid's attitude, but the man knew his job as marshal and that seemed to be the important thing. Though Vin wasn't sure that thinking about the marshal now was a good thing.

Vin cursed softly. He still couldn't believe that Peso had misstepped while crossing the river and dumped him in the cold water, drenching him. He sighed as he sat next to the fire. He looked over the fire at the Kid who was sipping coffee.

Vin held a blanket around himself as his clothes dried nearby. He wished he'd remembered an extra set of clothes when he had left Four Corners a few days ago, but he had been in a hurry when he had left.

Vin set his cup down and took a hold of the blanket. He stood, but the blanket remained where it was, stuck to a branch on the log he sat on. Vin cursed furiously as the blanket dropped from his grasp, revealing everything. A gasp made him look at the Kid and the expression on his face sent a shiver though Vin. Vin yanked the blanket from where it was stuck and pulled it around himself as he made for his clothes.

The Kid managed to get between Vin and his clothes.

"Damn!" The tracker exclaimed, he hoped that the Kid didn't hear the panic in his voice. "I'm not that kind of man."

"Neither am I." The Kid leaned forward and kissed Vin.

Panic stiffened Vin's body. After a second his mind kicked in and he pushed against the Kid's chest, but something didn't feel right. After a few seconds, Vin's mind registered what the difference was, but still didn't accept it as fact. There was only one way to tell for sure. He let his hand drop to the Kid's crotch and he slid his fingers over the area, feeling what was or rather wasn't there. This made the Kid moan softly into Vin's mouth. Vin couldn't help the smile that crossed his face as the Kid pulled away.

"You're a girl." He stated hoarsely.

"I know that." Her voice husky with desire.

He pulled her into a kiss that he deepened as he slipped a hand under her duster. It slid over her breast and the firm body that the loose fitting clothes and duster hid. He let his hand go to her waist and undid both gun belts which hit the ground with a slight thud. He moved his hand around to her butt and pulled her close. She moaned and her mouth opened slightly, Vin's tongue snaked into her mouth and explored the warm cavern. His hands moved to her shirt and undid the buttons.

When the shirt was unbuttoned he ran his hands across the soft, warm flesh. He could feel her body stiffen, then relax as his hands roamed the terrain of her body. The blanket, no longer held up by his hands, slid down Vin's back onto the ground, unnoticed. Vin slid his hands over her pants and into the back pockets. She even felt good with clothes between them. As he drew his hands out of the pockets something was wrapped around one of his hands. He pulled it up and pulled back slightly. He looked into her eyes and smiled. She was pretty. Why hadn't he noticed this sooner? He slipped her hat off and dropped it onto the log. Then he looked at what was in his hand. It was a red silk ribbon. Vin took the ribbon in both hands and put it under her shoulder length hair and tied it at the top of her head.

"Name?" He asked softly.

"Jayce."

Vin smiled. "I like that better than the Copper Kid."

Vin's lips brushed Jayce's. He looked at her, his one hand behind her, the other undid her pants. Then he slid both hands down over her buttocks sliding her pants down. She cried out at the feel of his hands on her butt. He slid his hands downward, removing her pants as he went. His lips laid soft kisses down her front, stopping at her breast to lick the nipple of each one.

"Vin!" She cried as her body shook at the sensation.

Vin continued downward until he reached her belly button and his hands reached her boots. He lifted one foot gently as Jayce held his shoulders. He removed one boot, then the other. He reached behind himself and got the blanket. He eased the blanket behind Jayce's back as he ran his tongue along her front, pausing only to lick each nipple. His lips caught hers as she gasped. Her hands still on his shoulders, she held tight. Vin slipped one arm around Jayce as her knees buckled.

"I've got you." Vin whispered in her ear.

Vin scooped up Jayce. He laid her on the ground, the blanket protecting her from the dirt and leaves, but nothing protecting them from each other.

Vin kissed her lips, then he looked into her eyes. "You're beautiful." Vin watched her cheeks flush as she shook her head. "Yes, you are." His statement left no doubt that he meant it. "You shouldn't hide it."

Vin watched as fear crossed her face. He wondered why, but decided to save questions for later. "You can for now." He watched her relax and a small smile crossed her lips.

"Thanks. You're handsome." Jayce said as she pushed his hair away from his face.

Vin nodded and turned his head and kissing her hand, which he hoped would hide the color that he felt coming to his cheeks. She sighed. Vin tasted her hand which made him only hunger for more of her. Vin wanted to take her now, fast and hard, but something made him hold back. He looked into her desire filled eyes, he knew his must match hers. He pulled her close, he rubbed his hardness against her womanhood. Jayce cried out and arched her body against his. He moaned and rolled over on top of her, kissing her lips hungrily. Wanting more and more of her. He kissed down her neck, then down to her breasts. Kissing one and massaging the other, then he switched, it was pulling soft cries from her. He licked and sucked one then the other. Jayce's hips bucked against Vin's hardness. He gasped at the strong feelings that shot though his body. One hand snaked down the side of her body and caressed her hip, working it's way toward more intimate places. It slipped between her legs and to that finally coming to rest over her warm center of passion that he desired so.

"Viiiiiinn!" She screamed as her body stiffen at the unexpected sensations caused as Vin slipped a finger inside her. She shuddered as he moved it within her.

He worked his way back up her body, savoring her taste. He nibbled at her earlobe.

"I want you." Vin whispered, rubbing against her womanhood.

"I want you." Jayce whispered hoarsely.

Vin entered her with a quick thrust. Jayce gasped as a pain shot through her, she grasped the blanket. It was replaced by pressure and a new intensely pleasurable feeling.

Vin lay still allowing her to adjust to him. He heard her gasp and knew that he needed to give her a minute. He kissed her face and neck all over. He felt Jayce's warm hands on his back as they slipped over his tense muscles and he moaned. His hunger only grew as they lay there. He felt her squirm under his, he began to move inside Jayce. She moaned and Vin could feel her tremble slightly. Her hands gripped and flexed against his back. Her breath came in quick gasps and he knew that his would soon match hers. He felt her hands grip his shoulders as her body tightened around his hardness. A passionate cry escaped her arched neck as a moan escaped him. He nibbled at the soft skin of her delicate neck. He heard her cry out and felt her body tightened around him. He realized as the world fell away that this was the feeling he'd missed in every relationship he had. All the women he had had. This was different somehow. A cry echoed from his as he exploded within her.

Vin laid down against her and kissed her softly. He looked into her eyes, seeing for the first time more than just lust, but a connection that he had felt when they had met. He kissed her and rolled over so he could lay next to her. He pulled her closer to him. He could see that she was getting sleepy as was he. For the first time in a long time, he felt comfortable enough to relax with a woman. He knew now that this was the only woman he would ever need again and that was the most comforting feeling in the world. He needed to know one thing as he pushed her hair from her face.

"How many have you desired?"

"You."

Vin looked at her in disbelief. She could have had anybody, he knew that and they had only been together for a few days.

"I've only ever wanted you." She whispered as she ran a finger across his lips.

Vin pulled Jayce into his arms. `Damn she felt good there.' He cradled her against him as they started to doze off.

"I love you." He whispered in her ear.

"I love you." Came the sleepy reply.

Vin squeezed her for a second in a tight hug to his chest before falling into the best sleep he had had in years.

 


Challenges * Home * Stories