Fandom: Askewniverse
Pairing: Jay/Silent Bob
Rating: NC17, cuz it's about sex
Disclaimer: Ain't mine, ain't never gonna be mine. I'm dealing with it.
Warnings: None.
Summary: A kiss under the full moon.

Challenge: the October 2001 "Full Moon" Quickie Challenge

 


Full Moon

by ren




He imagined this must be how Jay felt all of the time, this edgy restlessness, like wanting to unzip and crawl out of his skin. Like wanting to fuck anything with a hole in it. There was a blood red ring around the moon tonight, and Jay stood under the broken streetlight with his eyes glittering silver.

He watched, as Jay curled around the post of the light and made vague humping motions against it. "Fucking bus is late again." Dappled by shadow, his sneer looked more like a pout. Eyes hidden briefly by a flickering blink, before meeting his with some unreadable look. "And what the fuck are you staring at, bitch? You panting for my ass again?"

He said nothing, as was his habit, but Jay must have read something in his face because he slumped back against the pole with the most insufferably smug expression Bob had ever seen. Quick, clever fingers undid the snap of his jeans and he cocked his hips like a professional whore.

"Well, what the fuck are you waiting for? Are you gonna fuck me or not?"

The sound he made shouldn't have been audible to human ears. Three long strides brought him flush against Jay's chest, one thigh pushed smoothly between Jay's own. He rocked it slightly, rubbing his knee against the seam of jeans, against his balls, and Jay shivered against him in one long movement.

Both their bodies hidden by his trench coat, he lifted his hands between them and unzipped first Jay's pants and then his own, feeling the heat there. Jay rocked into his touch with a small murmur, not demanding, not yet.

Long fingers kneaded restlessly against his shoulders as he leaned into Jay's neck and inhaled slowly, before darting his tongue out to taste the skin there, feeling the rapid beating of his pulse. He let himself explore the hollow and curve of him, until Jay's breath hitched in his chest and he began to squirm. Ah. There.

He pushed with his knee again, hearing Jay make a strangled noise of pleasure, then reached further down and took them both in hand, closing his eyes and groaning softly at the feel of warm flesh against his own, feeling Jay strain against him in reaction.

It was almost embarrassing how close he was to coming, so fast, balanced on a knife edge of pleasure with cold concrete beneath them and no one but the red moon watching.

He opened his eyes. Jay was draped back against the lamp post, panting, hands loose by his sides and the moon shining full in his face, washing his skin in strange light and making him something not quite human. He watched as Jay opened his eyes and Jesus, they were glowing, before they widened and his lips parted in a small surprised 'O'.

Spreading warmth between them, and Bob tightened his grip and pushed forward hard, taking Jay's lower lip between his teeth and biting down hard as he came. The blood that trickled down both their chins looked black in the moonlight, and Jay drew a deep shuddering breath as he licked it away, eyes wide this time with something like awe.

His voice, when he spoke, was softer than Bob had ever heard it. "Fuck the party. Let's go home. I think I wanna hear you howl."

The end. Satisfied?

 


Challenges * Home * Stories