Fandom: seaQuest
Pairing: Tim/Miguel
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Tim and Miguel do not belong to me, blah blah blah
Warnings: None.
Summary: Does Tim dare to follow his heart?

Challenge: the September 2004 Quickie Challenge, "You have the right to remain silent."

 


Forbidden Pleasures

by JaimeBlue




I look over at him, sitting there with his hand held out toward me. He's offering me the world, everything he has, all to satisfy these base desires of mine. How could I even think to take advantage of his generosity, of his love?

I've loved Miguel since the day I met him, but I never told him. I didn't have to; he always knew. He says he's loved me just as long, but was waiting for me to come to grips with it enough for him to take our friendship up to the next level.

He hasn't kissed me, hasn't touched me more than he normally would. We've been talking, him having decided it was finally time for us to face up to what we're feeling. I tried to warn him how dangerous it was for me to tell him what's deep down inside, but years of being my best friend gave him all the ammunition he needed to break down my walls and get me to talk about what I've been holding in all these years.

It's not just that I'm attracted to men, though with my family and the church's views on that, it's more than enough.

What I need, no one has been willing or able to give. I need to please, to serve, and to give in to this need to let myself be taken and used. I need to be fucked raw, to be manhandled, and even punished if I step out of line. I need to give over control of my body and soul to someone who'll care for it and give me what I need. Nobody has ever been willing to do that.

Nobody except Miguel.

He offers me the world, but do I dare take it?

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories