Fandom: Swat Kats
Pairing: Felina Feral/Commander Ulysses Feral
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Elements from Swat Kats aren't mine. *pouts* They belong to other people with a lot more money who probably would have collective heart attacks if they knew what we've done with them. Original elements (none here) belong to the author.
Warnings: Het, Reluctant, Incest, BDSM
Summary: PWP with Feral and Felina

Challenge: the November 2001 "Who Knew?" Challenge, a romance between unromantic or unlikely characters.

 


Family Ties

by Jason Leisemann




Feral woke up to blackness with a raging headache. His arms were stretched above him, shackled to some sort of frame, and his legs were spread out, similarly restrained. He decided that he was standing up when he stopped to think for a moment.

Why he was like this, he had no idea - the last thing he remembered was a strange smell in his car as he left Enforcer HQ for home. He heard a door open, and felt a breeze across his body. He stiffened in sudden terror as he realized that he was bound, blindfolded, and stripped nude. He took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves, and turned his head to try and get some slack - but it didn't do any good. He tested his restraints - handcuffs, but he couldn't do anything about them.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Come on now, Uncle, haven't you guessed by now?"

"Felina?!? What are you doing?" Two strong, slender hands started caressing his sides, and he felt Felina's face nuzzling his chest, as high as she could reach.

"Something we've both wanted for a long time. I've wanted you - and you've wanted somebody to put you on this almost as long as you've had it," he felt a patting against the frame he was cuffed to.

"Felina, stop. It's not...oh...safe...." He trailed off as she ran powerful hands along his sides again, a moan rising from deep within him as his organ stiffened and she chuckled mischievously.

"Why do you think I used real cuffs? Unless you manage to snap the frame you made yourself, it's perfectly safe - for me. You, on the other hand, may well be in some serious danger." Her hands moved down to his hips, and towards his rapidly growing erection. She ran her hands along the huge tom's organ, purring as the smell of their mixed arousal filled the air.

"You're bigger than I'd ever dreamed - maybe I will have to be careful with you," she murmured as she continued to stroke his massive organ, fantasy and arousal warring with his conscious desire to stop this - and winning as he pushed any objections away with the knowledge that she had initiated this - there was no way he could think of that he was taking advantage of her. Quite the contrary, as a matter of fact.

"Felina, please..."

"Please what, Uncle?" Ulysses froze for a moment, trying to find the words that he'd been ready to say, then force them out of his throat when he'd found them again.

"Take me." He heard Felina's footsteps as she moved away from him, and came back over a few moments later. The blindfold came away from his eyes, and he got his first good look at the woman he was going to surrender to - and his jaw dropped.

She was standing in front of him like a fantasy made flesh. Her dark fur seemed darker in the dim lighting of the room, and her raven hair practically shined where the lighting hit it. She was dressed in a leather S&M outfit, the material cut away from her stomach, sides, nipples, and crotch. She was holding one of Feral's crops with practiced ease, as she looked at him bound on the frame, and licked her lips. He could hardly believe that this was Felina, but there was no denying it - it was just a side of her he'd never seen before. She smiled as she walked up next to him, and ran a paw along his exposed ass.

"What was that again?"

"Take me, please!" The crack of the crop across his back was the only reply he got, as he drew in a sharp breath through clenched teeth. With each blow, he felt some part of the stress and responsibility stripped away from him, replaced by the mixture of pain and arousal. After what seemed an eternity, Felina stopped. She was standing behind him again, and he couldn't see what she was doing, had no idea what was coming next. Her hand pushed his tail aside, and he felt a moist hardness press up against his anus.

"Is this something new for you, too? It's amazing what these little toys of yours are good for," Felina explained as she slowly spread the tight ring of muscle with the tip of the 'toy.' Ulysses just nodded, focused completely on the intense sensation of nerve-dense flesh taking in inches of what he realized was the handle of the crop.

"Well, since you're new to this, I guess I'll have something to teach you for once." One final twist and push, and a bolt of pleasure ran through him, almost sending him over the edge.

Felina pulled the crop out of him, and leaned the frame back before straddling his hips, bringing his massive organ up to her sex. She lowered herself carefully onto the tip of it, moving slowly as first one row of barb-hairs, then another, then another passed into her. Ulysses fought to hold back as she slid down almost to his base, then started sliding up and down, dragging them both closer to the edge as she moved faster, squeezing her eyes shut and whimpering slightly as she raked her lower lip with her teeth, fighting to make it last as long as she could.

"Oh...god!" She cried out as she came hard around him, her contractions pushing him the rest of the way over the edge as he came hard inside of her, filling her with his juices. When they were both finished, she moved up and undid the cuffs on his hands, then his legs. She hugged him from where they were both laying as he brought his arms down to hold her. She nuzzled his chest again, and murmured quietly.

"Care to take this to the other room?" Ulysses swung around so he could stand up, and carried her off to bed. They just laid next to each other for a few moments, before either of them spoke again.

"Uncle?"

"Yes, Felina?"

"Thank you for letting me do that."

"You're welcome. Just tell me if you plan on doing it again."

"After a little nap, I think - enough time for a certain someone to rise to the occasion again." He chuckled as she climbed up a little higher in the bed, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him passionately. Minutes later, they both slipped off to sleep....

For a little while.

 


Challenges * Home * Stories