Fandom: Keen Eddie
Pairing: Monty/Eddie/Nathaniel
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: They belong to Fox, who treats them like shit, but hey, I'll take them as long as I can have them.
Notes: My webpage is iwannabedonna.
Two thank yous. First, to whoever out there in the sky watches over me. Thanks for my boss not looking over my shoulder or my father realizing how I bastardized the Miranda warning. Secondly, to Julian Lee, who got the vinyl corset Tribble to come out and play. Now that I've dealt with her a couple of times, she's hella fun.

Warnings: None.
Summary: Un-vague Smut.

Challenge: the July 2003 Beginnings Challenge, "You have the right to remain silent."

 


Three Ring Circus

by Perpetual Motion




"You have the right to remain silent." Nathaniel slid a hand down Eddie's back and mouthed his shoulder blade. "Let me know if I get this right, Detective." He used his other hand to cup Eddie through the leather pants the other man wore. "If you choose to give up that right, whatever you say can be used against you in a court of law." He sucked hard on Eddie's neck for a moment, satisfied with himself when he saw the mark he left. "How am I doing so far?"

Eddie managed to groan between the gasping breaths he was taking and stammered out, "perfect." He gasped again when Nathaniel squeezed his hand over Eddie's erection. "Oh, *God*."

"Not quite." Nathaniel finally stopped watching Eddie's face and looked across the room where Monty was sitting and watching with a blissful expression on his face. "Care to finish off the warning?"

"Love to." Monty stood up, walked across the room, and moved Nathaniel's hand aside so he could stroke Eddie through his pants. "You have the right to an attorney." He undid the button on Eddie's pants, taking in the sigh of relief Eddie let out when he kissed him. He pulled away, his lips damp, and smiled into the kiss Nathaniel gave him. "If you can not afford one," Monty slid his hands into Eddie's pants and pushed them down until his dick was free, "one will be appointed to you by the court." Monty lowered himself to his knees and licked Eddie once. "Do you understand your rights?"

Eddie gasped again and bucked towards Monty's mouth. His eyes were shut to tightly for him to see the small smear of precum he'd left on Monty's cheek. "Just, do something."

"I'm afraid we can't, Eddie." Nathaniel went against his own utterance by rubbing slowly against Eddie's back and ass. His dick was ever so carefully nudging against the crease in Eddie's buttocks. He was driving himself mad with the slight sensation, but it was worth it to watch the pleasure/pain/bliss/frustration play across Eddie's face. "It is unlawful for us to continue if you do not understand your rights." Nathaniel looked down and watched Monty add to Eddie's pleasure/pain/bliss/frustration by barely trailing his fingers up and down Eddie's shaft. "Do you understand your rights?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes! Do something!"

Monty moved forward and began sucking Eddie off.

Nathaniel took a half-step back and slowly began entering Eddie. He and Monty had prepared him earlier promising the utmost in sex if he cooperated and didn't ask questions. It had taken a lot of convincing, mostly in the form of Monty and Nathaniel kissing his senseless, but it had worked beautifully. Nathaniel had to close his eyes and concentrate on mundane thoughts to keep himself from giving in to the hard thrusting Eddie was doing as he went into Monty's mouth and then pushed back against Nathaniel. Nathaniel dug his hands into Eddie's hips and held him nearly steady as he began his own thrusting, trying to make it counter Monty's as closely as possible.

Down on his knees, Monty was doing everything he could to throw Nathaniel off-balance through Eddie. He kept changing pace and pressure and suction, the easier to get Eddie to vary his thrusts. When Eddie reached down and wrapped his fingers in Monty's hair, Monty knew it was nearly over.

A few seconds later, Eddie gave a loud, hoarse moan, and slumped forward against Monty, his hands still in the other man's hair. He smiled at Monty and groaned as Nathaniel tensed and came with a silent shudder. They all three collapsed on the floor, and Eddie reached over to lazily jack Monty.

"How could you not come?" Eddie's voice was low and sated.

"Wanted to wait until after the main floor show. I hate to miss important plot developments." Monty grinned a little and watched as Nathaniel moved over Eddie and himself until he was lying on Monty's other side. Monty felt like purring when Nathaniel started kissing his neck. "Did you enjoy yourself, Eddie?"

"Kind of a stupid question." Eddie slowly moved down Monty's body, careful not to fall over the pants that were still pushed down under his ass, until his head was even with his hand. After a quick lick of his lips, he started sucking Monty's dick.

At the same moment, Nathaniel pulled Monty into a kiss that turned into a long series of warm, soft, wet kisses that could have been classified as post-coitial if Eddie hadn't been doing what he was doing.

Monty leaned into the kisses and pushed his hips forward whenever Eddie got the stupid idea to start to pull off his dick. He groaned into Nathaniel's mouth when Eddie applied more suction along with a wickedly limber tongue move that made him come in Eddie's mouth. He went nearly boneless on the floor as Eddie crawled back up his body and nudged Nathaniel aside so he could kiss him.

"How was that?"

"Practically illegal. Did you not grasp the idea of being a good little boy after we made sure you understood the Miranda warning?"

Eddie grinned. "Give me a little time, and I'll grasp you."

"Looking forward to it, but until then, grasp Nathaniel. He looks like he could use it."

Eddie leaned sideways and kissed Nathaniel for a long, slow minute. He gave a small shout of surprise when Nathaniel grabbed him around the waist and pulled him until he was settled half on Monty and half on him. "Comfortable?"

"Immensely." Nathaniel helped Eddie strip off his now stained and abused leather pants. "We'll have to get these cleaned."

"No, we won't."

"Why not?"

"They don't fit you, and I'm not going to use them again. They're a bitch to move in."

"Why didn't you take them off earlier?"

"Well, there was this whole three-ring circus of sex going on at the time."

Nathaniel chuckled, kissed Eddie, kissed Monty, watched Monty kiss Eddie, and then laid back and fell asleep with the two of them on the floor.

 


Challenges * Home * Stories