Fandom: ST: Voyager
Pairing: Chakotay/Tom Paris
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Yada, yada. Paramount owns them, even though I asked Santa really nicely :(. I don't make any money at this, and I really don't mean any infringement on any rights. I just write what comes into my mind.
Notes: My webpage is JJ's Ramblings.
Warnings: OKAY - There is torture, pain, blood, bondage and other nasties.
Summary: This follows after Choices, and although it blows canon completely out of the water, I had fun writing it :)

Challenge: the November 2002 "Trapped" Challenge

 


Choices II

by JJ




Chakotay faced his worst nightmare. Not only did he face Seska, unarmed, he also faced Maj Cullah and Tom Paris. He had saved Tom from having to throw his life away three weeks ago, but now...now he faced Tom Paris as an enemy, an adversary; and nothing he could say or do would change this situation. These three stood holding guns on the small circle of Star Fleet officers on the bridge of Voyager. Seska stood there triumphantly with her and Chakotay's son in her arms.

"Let me have him, Maj," Tom almost demanded. "I'll find out where Janeway's hidden."

"You, Paris," Seska sneered. "What makes you think you've earned that privilege?"

"This," Tom said, ripping his shirt off. Several people inhaled sharply as they saw the marks. Chakotay could have beaten Tom into the decking for that one. Chakotay grit his teeth as Tom almost proudly displayed the marks Chakotay had put on him.

"Why am I not surprised?" Maj Cullah said, as he walked around Chakotay. "First, you force yourself on a junior officer, forcing her to carry your child..."

Chakotay turned sharply to look at first Seska, who at least had the decency to lower her eyes from his glare, and then to Cullah. "Is that what she told you?"

"And," Maj continued, "You beat another officer. For what transgression, pilot?"

"He wanted information," Tom said, pointing one of the Kazon weapons at Chakotay's head. "Tables have turned, haven't they, Commander?"

"Oh, how just," Seska sneered. "Used your punishment program on him, did you, Chakotay?"

"Yes, he did. Janeway was wandering around in the dark trying to find Jonas, but Chakotay found him pretty darn quickly," Tom said, pulling his shirt back on. "And I want to pay him back. Let me, Maj. I promise you, I will find out where Janeway is."

Maj considered the situation. He looked at Seska, who nodded slightly. "We can handle taking over Voyager, Maj. Let Paris have him. That won't slow us down, but Janeway could. She knows the ship and has command access."

Maj waited for a few more moments, while Chakotay looked between Tom and Seska. Was that really his son? His arms ached to hold him, even if he was part of Seska as well. He lowered his head, as Seska pulled the baby closer to her chest, and laughed.

"No, Chakotay, you won't even get to hold him," Seska sneered.

"And what will you do to get this information, Paris?" Maj asked.

"Anything I have to," Tom answered.

"Tom?" Harry asked, confused.

"Grow up, Harry," Tom barked, not looking at the man who he had called friend for a long time.

 

Tom, Seska and several guards led Chakotay to the holodeck. Chakotay could only brace himself for what was about to happen. Tom was getting to pay him back and with Seska as part of the equation, he suspected he was not going to appreciate this one little bit.

"Computer, activate, Chakotay punishment one. Authorization Seska, Beta three four."

The room activated. He should have guessed Seska had cracked his security code, not that he had ever tried to hide them from her. He looked around the room for a minute before Tom and Seska faced off.

"Give me control and leave, Seska. This is between me and Chakotay. Once I get the information, I'll contact Maj Cullah."

"You'll contact me, Paris," Seska barked. "I may want to play with him before Cullah lets him go."

"Fine, Seska. I'll contact you. Now, give me control and get the hell out."

"Computer, transfer control to Tom Paris," Seska spoke.

Tom sneered and said, "Computer, recreate rack."

The device shimmered into view.

"Don't do this, Paris. Right now, things are negotiable. Put me in that and I will hunt you down and make you pay," Chakotay threatened. There was sweat on his upper lip, and his stomach was tight. His pulled his arms in tight, getting ready to fight no matter how useless it would be.

"Tie him to it," Tom ordered, setting his gun down. "And you're wrong, Chakotay. I made my decision and I'm going to see it through to the end."

The two Kazon wrestled Chakotay to the rack. He caught a glimpse of Seska watching, licking her lips, as he was secured. Tom joined in, adjusting the wrist restraints.

"Computer, toys," Tom ordered, as the last of the restraints was tightened around his ankles. Chakotay tried to turn his head to see the edge of the table behind him.

"Paris, don't do this. It's a court martial offense." Chakotay fought with the restraints. If he could just get loose, he might stand a chance against Tom, but one of the Kazons punched him hard. He felt his stomach tighten and fought the urge to puke.

"Get out now," Tom ordered. Chakotay heard something whistle through the air. "The Commander and I are going to have a nice long chat."

One of the Kazon left with Seska. She had turned just before the doors closed. "Just to make sure, Paris. We have one missing officer. Three would make Cullah very angry."

Chakotay started slightly when Tom came around in front of him with two things in his hands. One was the supple quirt from the table and the other was a knife.

"My turn," he whispered, reaching forward and roughly cutting Chakotay's uniform and tunic off.

"Don't do this, Tom," Chakotay whispered. "We can get out of here and retake the ship. I promise, Kathryn won't touch you."

Tom was back behind him, but his answer chilled Chakotay. "Too late, Chakotay, I'm tired of being the Maquis traitor and the Star Fleet wash out. The Kazon appreciate what I can do for them."

Chakotay arched against the restraints holding him as the quirt bit into his naked back.

"Paybacks are such a bitch, ain't they, Chakotay."

"Where is Captain Janeway, Chakotay?"

"No," Chakotay growled.

Then he felt Tom's chest pressed to his back. "Maybe I should take another page from your book, Chak?"

A hand skimmed up Chakotay's belly. He inhaled sharply at the unexpected caress, but jumped as Tom bit and marked his neck and shoulder.

"Where is she?"

"Tom, I won't. I can't tell you. Think of what you're doing. Think, Tom. Do you really want to live with Seska and the Kazon for the rest of your life."

The hand tweaked one of his nipples, using his nails to scratch them to peaks. His nails pinching the very tips.

"Better than being on a ship with over one hundred people that all think I'm the enemy."

Tom stepped back, the cool air and the sound of a supple leather encased quirt being wielded behind his back made Chakotay brace for the blow, but it didn't come immediately. He started to turn his head to say something when the quirt bit across the small of his back. It was so unexpected that Chakotay couldn't silence the cry.

"You aren't the only one who knows how to use one of these, Chakotay. Now, where in the hell is Kathryn?"

"I won't tell you, Paris."

* * *

Tom turned as the doors to the holodeck came open and Seska walked in. Her eyes blazed, taking in the bloody marks on Chakotay's back and arms. One day this would all get straightened out and someone would damn well appreciate him for what he was doing. He lowered the crop as Seska walked up to Chakotay. She raked her nails over his abused back. He hissed in pain.

"Where is my son?" Chakotay asked, after clearing his throat.

"With the EMH," Seska said sweetly. "Not that you will ever see him, Chakotay. I gave you the chance to join me, but you prefer being Janeway's lapdog. He's mine, you are just a DNA donor."

Tom saw something behind Seska's eyes when she answered that question, that sent him into red alert. She was hiding something.

"Damnit, Seska, he's my son, too," Chakotay growled, standing up straighter. "Have you named him?"

"Cullah will name. He's already accepted him as his son."

"No!" Chakotay barked, but Tom let loose with the quirt, catching him across the right side of his ribs, drawing another cry of pain from Chakotay.

"You have no say here, Chakotay. Give us the information and maybe, maybe Cullah will let you live. At least then you can see your son."

"Raised as a Kazon killer? Never. You may be a traitor, Paris, but I'm not."

Tom tried to put his foot through Chakotay's kidney for that little comment. The way he arched to the pain made Tom glad Chakotay was tied to a rack.

"There's another part to this program, Paris. Did you know that?"

"There is?"

"Yes," Seska smiled, running her hand down Chakotay's face. "But you don't want me to tell him about that, do you, Chakotay?"

"You bitch. If you want him to be able to do that to me...I can't stop you. You've already destroyed anything I may have felt for you, when you turned me over to Cullah's guards for interrogation, stole my DNA and then sent someone onboard this ship to blow it up and kill a lot of innocent people."

"Computer, engage Seska punishment," Seska said sweetly.

Tom had to blink for a minute before his mind could wrap itself around what he was seeing. The rack was no longer just for restraint. It could hold Chakotay in any position he wanted. The table now held other 'toys' gags, sexual attachments that did nothing but inflict pain, intense pain. Dildos that would make a Kingon cringe. A huge tub of water with chunks of ice floating in it.

"Chakotay, I'm surprised," he said after a moment.

"This wasn't the level I used, Paris. This was Seska's playroom."

"True," Seska smiled, as she walked over to a newly created cabinet and opened it. She pulled out something and threw it to Tom. He recognized the weapon as he caught it. A Klingon pain stick. He glanced at her and then at Chakotay.

"Enjoy, Paris, but I need this guard. I'll leave you to your own devices, or better yet, my devices for a while. Let me know when he talks."

"Right," Tom said, activating the pain stick. He waited until Seska started out before he pushed the electrodes into Chakotay's back. Chakotay screamed just as the doors closed.

Tom pulled the stick away and moved towards Chakotay.

"Gonna talk?"

"When this is over, I am going to kill you."

"Glad to hear it, big man," Tom said, inspecting the damage he had inflicted. "By the way, don't use this level on me."

"Never planned on it," Chakotay said, standing up straight. "How much time do we have before the Talaxian fleet gets here?"

"About an hour."

"Okay, let's get to work. Computer, lock doors to holodeck two and warn Lieutenant Paris if anyone tries to enter this holodeck."

"Affirmative," the computer responded. "Illegal entry into holodeck two through Jeffries tube by Lon Suder."

Tom and Chakotay looked at each other, but Tom leaped for the Jeffries Tube entrance. He helped Lon out, but soon was backed against a wall with a Star Fleet pulse rifle pointed in his face.

"Suder, stand down. Lieutenant Paris is on our side," Chakotay barked from where he was still restrained.

"Obviously," Lon replied.

"Suder, that was an order, and it's the truth. We caught enough of Jonas' transmissions to know that Cullah and Seska had a long range plan for getting Voyager. Tom took Jonas' place and started to leak more information to Seska."

The intercom sounded. "Paris," Seska paged.

Tom looked at Chakotay and Lon. Lon nodded, but didn't lower the weapon.

"Paris, here."

"It appears we have an intruder loose on Voyager. If you run into them, kill them."

"Right." Tom rolled his eyes at the inanity of that comment, considering the intruder had him at gun point. "Do you have any idea who it is?"

"No, they're using an old Maquis trick to mask their exact whereabouts, so it is possible they'll try to get to Chakotay."

"I'll put a level three lock on the doors. No one can get past that encryption but the senior staff. So if it's Janeway, I'll know it."

"Good idea, Paris. You know you're a much better Kazon operative than you are a Star Fleet officer."

"Right back at you, Seska."

"Anything out of Chakotay yet?"

"Nothing, but he appears to be losing his reserve. The pain sticks take it out of you."

"Don't underestimate him, Paris. Chakotay didn't stay free as long as he did, because he's a pushover."

The communication ended and both Tom and Chakotay sighed in relief.

"Stand down, Lon," Chakotay said.

Lon lowered his rifle and stepped back. Tom moved to Chakotay and began to release him.

"What's the situation, Suder?" Tom asked as he crouched to untie Chak's feet.

"As far as we can tell, they landed Voyager and put the crew off. We went back into orbit a few minutes ago."

"We?" Chakotay asked.

"The EMH is on line. He's backed his program up, but since he can't go anywhere, I've been moving around trying to reduce the number of Kazon on board and doing some sabotage work."

Chakotay stepped free of the rack and flexed his back. "Tom, the regenerator."

"We can't Chak. If I've got to put you back in that thing quick, you need those wounds otherwise Seska will figure this out and we will be dead before any rescue can be made."

"Good point. Okay, let's move out. Lon, can you keep going?"

"It's hard, Commander, but I think so."

"Good. Tom, you have navigation, get some control back. I'll go to engineering and do some damage down there. What's the EMH doing?"

"Computer work. Trying to slow them down that way."

"Move out. Computer, once we exit this room, mask our life signs, mimic them here, and warn us if anyone is trying to access holodeck two."

"Affirmative."

Lon got into the Jeffries tube, but as Tom crouched to follow him, Chakotay pulled him into his arms and kissed him deeply.

"I'm sorry, Chakotay," Tom whispered, when Chak let him go.

"It was a necessity. We're all on the same team again, Tom. This is a good thing."

"Yeah, I guess so, but I hated doing that to you."

"Tom, don't blame yourself, you had to do it. I understand completely."

Tom kissed him touching Chakotay's face. "Be careful."

"You, too, lover."

Forty minutes later, they met back in the holodeck. Tom reattached Chakotay to the rack and hit him four or five times with the pain stick to leave the burn marks on his skin. Each time he flinched as Chakotay cried out.

"Attach the electrodes, Tom. The box activates it," Chakotay panted.

Tom paused, not wanting to hurt Chakotay anymore.

"Tom, do it. It was Seska's favorite toy next to that stupid stick. Now do it, and if she comes in, you hit that button."

Tom sighed and resignedly hooked them up to his lover. "Chakotay, I don't want to do this."

"I'm not real thrilled about it myself, but it's been too long. She'll be here soon to check up on us. You gotta keep her entertained until the Captain gets here."

"Seska is requesting access to holodeck two."

"Access permitted," Tom said, as he pushed down on the button and watched Chakotay jerk and cry out as who knew how many amps raced through his body. Tom held the button for a minute and then released it. He watched Chakotay slump against the restraints.

That was when he noticed Seska had the baby. Cullah's baby. The EMH had told Chakotay that the child wasn't his. Tom had never seen Chakotay so relieved in his life. He also guessed that's what Seska had been trying to hide from them.

"Talk," Tom ordered, swallowing the bile rising in his throat.

"When you left, we found your messages. She left Voyager to get help."

"From who?" Seska asked, walking towards him.

"Anyone. We knew Voyager couldn't take on more than one or two Kazon warships."

"Who was she going to contact?" Tom asked.

Chakotay glared at him. Tom hit the button and once more Chakotay went stiff.

"Who, Chakotay?"

"She was going to our last few contacts that had space capabilities," Chakotay panted.

"Names, races," Seska demanded, stepping up with the child held close to her.

That was when Voyager rocked to one side. She looked at Chakotay, who managed to smile, weakly.

"Looks like she found some help," he whispered.

The intercom beeped. "Seska, four Talaxian warships are approaching. Get the pilot and get up here."

"Let's move, Paris."

"I'm not finished," Tom said, not wanting to leave Chakotay this vulnerable.

"Yes, you are. We need you on the bridge. Chakotay isn't going anywhere."

He saw Chakotay's eyes and knew it was an order. He followed her out the door and to the command deck.

'Choices,' he kept telling himself. 'Flying Voyager and exposing her weaknesses to the Talaxians is the best thing I can do to help all of us."

When they got to the bridge, Tom took the helm. He tried to keep his actions surreptitious, but Seska caught on pretty quickly. Someone tagged him at the base of his skull with something very hard, and Tom vaguely remembered sprawling across the helm console, but managed to whisper,

"Computer, terminate program running on holodeck two."

* * *

Chakotay almost fell down when the program stopped running. He moved to the doors, grabbing the rifle he had hidden when he got back to the holodeck earlier and despite the ship being hit multiple times, he made his way down the corridor, killing about six Kazons on the way, but he stopped about halfway between the holodeck and the turbolift. Lon Suder lay sprawled in the middle of the deck, dead.

"I'll let them know, Suder. You haven't died in vain."

A shot hitting the deck near him, drove Chakotay to cover, but the shot that caught him from behind knocked him out.

* * *

Tom woke up with a headache. He looked up to a very familiar sight. The bottom of the EMH's nose. Then Captain Janeway stepped into view.

"How are you feeling, Tom?"

"Like someone nailed me a good one."

The EMH nodded in that superior way. "That would be an accurate description of your condition."

"Chakotay? Suder? Did they..."

"I'm right here, Tom."

Tom turned his head and winced when pain shot through his skull, but it didn't matter, because Chakotay was sitting on the other biobed, not a mark on him.

"Chak," Tom sighed in relief. The Captain stepped out from between them as Chakotay moved to Tom and took his hand. Tom never thought having someone hold his hand had ever felt so good. "Are you okay?"

"The Doc says I'm fine," Chakotay said with a small smile.

The Captain knew about them and had since she had found a few files Greg hadn't erased from the database. She had almost put Chakotay off and would have except one small detail: She couldn't break the Maquis/Kazon coding. It had taken some fancy footwork on both their parts, but they had managed to work out the sense of betrayal they both felt and they had come up with this plan.

"Suder?" Tom asked.

Chakotay shook his head. "The Kazon got him."

"Damn," Tom whispered. He had come to understand Lon's struggle as he watched him come back time after time from his missions of death. It was killing him inside.

"I put a commendation in his record, Tom," the Captain said gently. "And in yours and the Commander's as well, and I approved your request to move into Chakotay's quarters."

Tom squeezed Chakotay's hand. "Choices, Captain. Life is all about choices."

It looked like they had a family again.

That night, as they lay in their quarters, Tom made sure the Doc had gotten all the damage he had perpetrated on Chakotay.

"I'm sorry, baby," he whispered.

"Tom..."

"I know, I know, you understand, but still. I wouldn't have even enjoyed that."

"You did what you had to do," Chakotay said, turning over and pulling Tom down to him.

He kissed his lover deeply, relishing his warmth beside him. It had actually scared him on the holodeck that day. Tom fulfilled his position of traitor too well.

But Tom answered his kiss fully, opening to Chakotay's need to be in charge. He had Tom snugged up to his side and was stroking his cock, while he laid claim to his mouth. The boy was gonna beg again tonight, Chakotay decided evilly. He continued to stroke Tom's cock until he felt the precum moistening his hand. Then he let him go, and whispered,

"Get ready."

Tom turned over, grabbing the headboard of Chakotay's bed, spreading his legs for Chakotay, groaning as his dick swung fully exposed. Chakotay got the lube and began to open Tom, relishing his lover's groans as he went deeper and deeper.

"Chak," he panted. "I am so hot for you."

"You want me, Tom?"

"You know I do," Tom answered, spreading his legs even wider, as Chakotay used two fingers.

He purposefully rubbed over Tom's prostate until Tom was rocking. Then he quickly removed his hand and relubed and inserted three, not extremely gently either. Anyone else and he would have cringed with what he had done, but Tom loved it. His short cry sent more blood rushing to Chakotay's already hard cock.

"Gonna fuck you, Tom. Gonna fuck you hard."

Tom groaned and twitched his ass backwards towards Chakotay.

When he was fully prepared, Chakotay moved up tight and positioned himself, sinking into Tom in one long stroke. Tom tightened his muscles as Chakotay slid in, groaning and arching his back. Chakotay steadied him with a hand on his back. Tom would do stupid things right about now that had caused him a lot of pain the next day.

"Easy, baby, I'm gonna do you," Chakotay whispered, as he began to pull back out.

"Need you, want you," Tom panted.

Chakotay could tell he was trying to be still, fighting himself. He wanted to be sure that Tom didn't start thrusting back onto him. That's why he used this position, the first time he had just had Tom on his hands and knees he had only opened him to two fingers and Tom had pushed back onto him with so much force, he had torn himself. The headboard tended to limit his movement to some degree.

"I'm here, Tom, not going anywhere."

He started with a slow pace, one that Tom started to meet. The feeling of his cock sliding into that slick hot channel, with Tom's muscles squeezing and gripping him was absolute heaven. He grabbed Tom's hips and started to use them to pull the two of them together. Tom was crying out about how good it was, how he needed Chakotay, how he was sorry for hurting him today.

It would take time, for them to get past this, but he promised himself that this time, Tom Paris was not walking the path alone. As his orgasm built, he could see the two of them walking down a path together.

'I choose you, Tom Paris,' he thought as he exploded inside his soul mate.

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories