Fandom: ST: Voyager
Pairing: Chakotay/Tom Paris
Rating: NC-17, with light bondage and pain thrown in.
Disclaimer: Paramount owns them, I don't. I'm just having fun.
Notes: My webpage is JJ's Ramblings.
To anyone who knows me, you know one of my favorite fetishes is bondage and some pain. Now this one raised a minor firestorm on another list regarding whether it was consensual or not, so read at your own risk. I hope you enjoy.

Warnings: I say it's consensual, others have said it isn't. You decide.
Summary: After Tom shoves Chakotay down. Chakotay decides to teach Tom some lessons.

Challenge: the November 2002 "Trapped" Challenge

 


Choices

by JJ




As they walked into holodeck two, Tom's hands were cold and sweaty.

It had been a stressful day, week, month. The Captain had asked him to be a malcontent, and he had, but today he had gone too far. He had shoved Chakotay down on the bridge in front of the senior staff. Tom had expected to have dental reconstruction done, but the Captain had stepped in between them and had Tuvok take him to the brig, while Chakotay had stared at him. His dark eyes had smoldered.

Chakotay, as a Maquis Captain, would have done so much more than just stood there, staring, and Tom almost wished he had. He felt like he had gotten off easy, and he had. Well maybe not in the long run, but today...no, he deserved something more than that. Chakotay should have at least decked him, but no, he was Star Fleet now, and Star Fleet Officers didn't strike one another. Tom preferred the old Chakotay to this lapdog.

Then tonight, Chakotay had come to the brig.

"Get up, Paris."

His dark voice was almost sensuous. He might not have been on Crazy Horse for a long time, but he knew people, and Chakotay was livid.

"Why?" he had asked, wondering what was going on. He knew the Captain didn't know about this.

"The Captain said she wouldn't interfere in any punishment I deemed necessary in your case. And you are not getting to sit pretty in here."

So he had finally followed Chakotay, almost knowing what was coming. Chakotay had run a tight ship in the Maquis. And most punishment came from his or Ayala's hands. People said to pray for Greg, because if it was Chakotay it was a lesson you would never forget. Even B'el said she would prefer Greg's punishments, but wouldn't breath a word of what Chakotay would do.

They stopped in the middle of the room; yellow gridlines everywhere. Chakotay stood there with his back to Tom. Then he started talking in that low even tone of voice that made the hair on the back of Tom's head stand on end.

"Paris, I don't know what's gotten in to you, but it seems directly aimed at me. I'm going to give you one chance to tell me what is going on before we begin. Honestly, it won't change what's going to happen here, but it may make a difference later." Chakotay turned around. Tom's breath caught in his throat. He had seen Chakotay off duty, on duty, Captain, First Officer, drunk, angry, scared and happy, but he had never seen this Chakotay. This Chak frightened him and also made his cock start to swell.

Damn, Chakotay was a fine looking man, and he was just getting better with each passing day, with the exception of loosing his inner force, which Tom used to love. Chakotay had always had this aura of strength and power around him that drew people like a moth to a flame, but with Chakotay you didn't get burned... most of the time. Tom wondered if this was the time he was going to get his wings singed by this force of nature.

Tom tried to concentrate on what Chakotay was saying, but as he got more excited, the less he understood. He shook his head to try to concentrate better.

"Problem, Paris?"

"No, sir. I just missed that last part."

Chakotay froze. No overt moves, or twitching, just froze, and Tom knew he had just sealed his fate. Whatever Chakotay had chosen as a punishment, had just gone to worst case.

"I said..."

Chakotay's voice rippled over him like cold water. Tom shivered.

"Usually I don't give people choices in these matters, Paris. And you have just lost yours."

Tom's stomach tightened and he wanted to loose the meal he had just eaten hours before. Chakotay went to the holodeck controls and inserted a data chip into it. Tom heard him very quietly enter the security code and a security lockout he had never heard before.

The room around him flickered. An instant later, he stood in the middle of what looked like a gym, maybe even an old boxing training area. It had the old style of light bulbs that could burn out, and from how dark it was, Tom guessed about every other lightbulb had done just that. Chakotay turned around and looked at him.

"Life is about choices, Paris, and lately, you've been making some bad ones."

The urge to tell Chakotay what was really going on, rose up in Tom. He hadn't agreed with the Captain keeping him in the dark, and he really didn't want to go through with whatever Chakotay had planned for him, but his dedication to the Captain outweighed his desires, so he kept his mouth shut.

"I know why you have a beef with me, and you know why I have a beef with you, so we'll skip that part of this lesson," Chakotay said, moving closer to Tom.

Tom watched him closely as he saw the predator in Chakotay come out. He wondered if the Captain had ever seen this side of him.

"Attention, Mister!"

Tom snapped to attention as too many years of training and being raised in a military household overrode his mind. Tom stood quietly as Chakotay circled him.

"Now, do you want to tell me what's going on?"

Tom paused, still wanting to tell him, but not wanting to fail the Captain. Obviously his inner struggle had taken too long.

"Fine. Now, as I was saying, life is about choices. You have a choice. Computer, engage level one."

A table and a chair appeared in front of him, nothing was on it, but the idea that Chakotay wanted a table made him nervous. Tom didn't really think they were going to sit down and discuss this situation over a cup of tea, especially not with only one chair.

"Your choice, Paris, was truth or punishment. You have chosen punishment by not providing the truth."

Chakotay settled his big frame in the chair.

"I want you to know, everything that happens here tonight will be by your choice, Paris. You decides what happens."

The ease with which Chakotay uttered these words resonated deep inside Tom. Choices. Man, how many times had he heard this one from his father.

"Yeah, I know the speech, Chakotay, my father laid it on me about a million times as I was growing up. Good choices, bad choices. I've heard it."

Chakotay nodded without looking at Tom.

"But there's a difference, Tom. You may have heard and you may know the speech. Tonight however, you are going to learn it, first hand, up close and personal."

Chakotay stood up and came to stand just in front of Tom.

"Second choice of the evening. You are going to be punished. Your choices are, lean across my lap and be paddled with my bare hand, or we will find out how long it takes me to subdue you, and then the choice of what you are punished with is my choice. Do you understand?"

Tom's mouth dropped. Paddling?! Chakotay had to be kidding. But then his overactive libido provided a mental picture of him leaning over Chak's lap and letting him paddle his ass.

"Computer, engage tools," Chakotay said, with an upraised eyebrow at Tom.

Tom watched the table top flicker for a nanosecond. Then his mouth went dry and his cock went to half mast.

"Shit, Chakotay, no way. The Captain won't put up with this."

Chakotay calmly stood up and looked at Tom. Then he got close, so close their chests were almost touching.

"The Captain won't know, Tom, because by the time I am done with you, you won't want to tell her."

With a dark smile, Chakotay turned away from Tom and went to the table. He gently straightened the already perfect alignment of the whips, paddles, canes and quirts.

"Your decision, Paris. I won't wait much longer."

Tom broke his rigid stance and headed for the door, because he knew if he even started down this path with Chakotay, he would end up being his. Tom had played this game. It had even been put in his psych eval when he was in Auckland. This was an area that was dangerous to him. It was worse than alcohol.

"Computer, arch!"

"You can't leave, Tom," Chakotay said calmly, not leaving the table.

"The hell I can't. Computer, override, Paris, gamma, beta, override."

When the Computer didn't respond, he spun around to face Chakotay. The man stood leaning against the table, his arms crossed and a dangerous look on his face. Tom stood there getting too close to panic to suit his own good.

"Scared, Paris?"

"Fuck you, Chakotay. I am not getting into your little sadistic games."

"Wrong answer, Paris," Chakotay said, standing up. "Last chance. What is your choice? My hand or we settle this the old fashioned way."

Tom settled back into a fighting stance. "Come on, Chakotay."

He never even stood a chance. Tom was on the floor with a bloody lip and nose within thirty-five seconds of his challenge. Then a vice closed around his arm and dragged him to the chair. He fought, but Chakotay had made a decision and it didn't matter what he did.

Tom felt humiliated as he was forced over Chak's lap. Mortified, feeling like he was six years old again and he had screwed up. Then, as Chakotay kept him there by holding the nape of his neck, he felt the first blow. He jumped, almost screaming as the incredibly hard surface met his ass. He took twenty-five swats with the paddle before Chakotay finished with him.

When he was finally let loose, Tom skittered away, with one hand on his abused posterior.

"Cute, Chakotay. Feel like a man now? Had your fun? Now, let me go, and I won't turn you in to the Captain for administering corporal punishment onboard a Star Fleet vessel."

"Go ahead, Tom, turn me in. Star Fleet does allow for corporal punishment on a vessel on deep space exploration when a member of the crew does not respond to normal procedure. Besides, Janeway said I could handle it any way I deemed necessary."

"She sure as hell didn't mean this."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"I said, let me out, Chakotay," Tom all but ordered.

Chakotay walked up to him with a half smile on his lips, and then said, "No." He raised his eyebrows at Tom. "What are you going to do now, Paris? No Captain to hide behind, no friends to use as shields, no audience to play to, no where to run."

"Fuck you, Chakotay," Tom hissed.

A moment later his head was bouncing off the wall behind him, with one of Chakotay's hands wrapped firmly around his throat. Chakotay wasn't strangling him, but he did have a firm grip.

"The next lesson, will be about respect."

Tom wrapped his hand around Chakotay's, trying to pry it off his throat. Chakotay squeezed, until Tom was wheezing.

"Let go," Chakotay ordered.

Tom pulled even harder, and once more, Chakotay bounced his head off the wall behind him.

"As soon as you obey the order, Paris, I will let go. The longer you fight, the harder I squeeze and the bigger that lump on the back of your head gets."

Tom struggled for a few more moments, until his breath was coming in gasps. Finally, he let his arms drop, and Chakotay let go. In fact, he even turned his back on Tom and started to walk back to the middle of the room.

"Like I said, Tom, life is about choices. So far you've learned two."

"The only thing I've learned is you are a power hungry bastard who likes to intimidate people because you're stronger. You haven't earned my respect, Chakotay, so you're going to bully me into doing what you say."

Tom could see the point had stung Chakotay as he stopped walking and turned around. What Tom wasn't expecting was to see him laughing.

"I don't care if you respect me, Paris. I just want you to be a good little Star Fleet Officer and obey my orders, keep a civil tongue in your head and take your duty seriously."

"Good, because as long as I don't have to respect you, we can end this little lesson, because I don't. I'll do what the Captain wants me to, Chakotay, but you lost my respect when you sold out to the red and black uniform. When you sold your own crew out to it."

Chakotay let loose with a bark of laughter. "You, accusing me of selling out? How ironic, Paris. You who sold yourself, on more than one occasion to the highest bidder, accuse me of selling out."

"There's a difference, Chakotay. I did it to survive."

"And I did it for what reason, Tom? I had no ship. We're light years from home and this vessel was the only way there. I think the survival of my crew was one of my main concerns."

"You sold out to Janeway," Tom threw at him again.

Chakotay shook his head. "If you're talking about the so called attraction between us, please. Kathryn Janeway is like every other Captain in the universe. She has to think she has everyone under control. If I don't challenge her, she's fine. If I pay more attention to her, her ego is soothed and I can do what I need to do, through other channels on this ship."

"Like this little training session?"

"Exactly. Now let's see if you've learned your lesson, Paris. What is going on?"

"No way, Chakotay."

"So there is something going on, and you're involved," Chakotay said with a calculating look in his eye.

'Shit, shit, shit,' Tom thought to himself. Man, but could he screw up a situation.

Chakotay stood quietly for a moment. Then he stared at Tom and his eyes narrowed. "Okay, I understand loyalty and Katherine has yours. Let's try something a little easier." Chakotay looked nowhere for a moment. "Does it have to do with the Maquis?"

Tom stood there for a minute, undecided. "I can't tell you anything, Commander."

Chakotay's eyes narrowed and his face got hard, but he asked another question. "Did she tell you to bait me? To get me angry?" Chakotay slowly strolled towards Tom, but Tom wasn't fooled.

"No, not specifically."

"So, you're little scene in the mess hall the other day was a personal gripe?"

"Yes, and no."

"I don't like playing twenty questions, Paris. And I really don't like you playing cozy."

"I have no choice, Commander, I'm under orders."

"Tell me what you can then, Paris, because I am about out of patience with you."

"Tom Paris, rank: Lieutenant, field commission." Tom never even saw the punch coming, but it threw him back into the wall, smacking his head a good one.

Tom woke up in a strange position. His hands were over his head, his shirt was gone and his legs were tied out. He looked up and realized he was tied to some sort of rack.

"Welcome back, Paris," Chakotay said. His voice was low and sensual, almost like he was welcoming a waking lover.

Tom started and tried to look back, but he couldn't see Chakotay anywhere. But then again, in the position he was in, Tom could only see the edges of the table Chakotay had programmed. From the location of the voice, Tom assumed he was sitting directly behind him.

"Ready for your next lesson?"

"Let me down, Chakotay, I won't tell you anything."

"Isn't this cozy," Chakotay drawled. "One big happy family, right, Tom? Isn't that what the Captain wants us to believe? But think about it. Why does the First Officer know nothing of what she is up to? Why does the Maquis First Officer not know what she's up to?"

A hand brushed over his bare shoulder and Tom knew fear. He had been in this position once or twice in his life, and he knew, be it a game or not, if Chakotay started in on him this way, Tom was a goner. Life, as he knew it, and his freedom were gone. He cursed himself as his dick twitched just from the position he was in.

"I actually don't want to have to hurt you, Tom, but I will do whatever I have to do to get what I need and to protect my people. I don't trust Kathryn. She's too arrogant. She thinks only she can do and see what is best for everyone, but more than half the people on board, are my people. I will not leave them at her mercy."

"I was one of your people, Chakotay, and you left me out to dry. Who's looking out for my best interests?"

"You've chosen Kathryn. Your choice, Tom, just like I said."

"My choice? I had no choice, Chakotay. I either did what she said or I was staying in Auckland and believe it or not. I'd rather do the Delta than Auckland."

"I won't argue that point with you right now, Paris. Right now, I want to know what Kathryn is up to and why she cut me out of the loop."

Tom jumped as a hand stroked his side. "She didn't. Tuvok suggested it."

"Tuvok's in on this as well? Why am I not surprised." The big hand again stroked Tom's exposed sides.

Tom cringed from both the touch and the knowledge he had just let out another part of the secret. "Commander, Chakotay, please. Let me down. I can't tell you any of this."

"No, Tom, you have to make choices about this, and I will not let you go until I know everything I need to know."

"And then what?" Tom asked, getting angry. "I become the traitor again. Either way I go on this Chakotay, I loose. Why does everyone see me as so damned expendable?"

The hand settled on his ribs, gently. "Tom, I don't see you as expendable, or I already would have beaten the truth out of you. And I don't see you as a traitor now. Since I've found out about Tuvok and Seska, I've realized you were probably innocent. But I can't let Kathryn do anything to my crew. I can't."

There was such a conviction in Chakotay's voice that Tom actually understood. "I'll give you this much, Commander. The Captain isn't after the Maquis. She's after one person."

"Who?"

Chakotay waited. He had to get this information. Despite everything Tom had done to him in the last few weeks, Chakotay knew that he knew, something was up. Tom Paris might be a jerk and an irritation, but he was not stupid, and for some reason he didn't want to do most of the things he had been doing.

No one else may have seen it, but Chakotay had. In the mess, when Tom had reamed him out in front of about twenty people, Tom had regretted it. Chakotay had seen it when Tom had lowered his eyes just before he started in on him. He had been looking at Chakotay as he approached him, and up until he had given Tom the chance, Tom had just been gigging him, giving him a hard time. However, just before he had embarrassed him, Tom had lowered his head and his eyes had come up mean. Then on the bridge today, when he had shoved Chakotay down. For an instant, while Chakotay was still on the deck, he had seen it all too clearly. Tom regretted it, and he was afraid.

Actually Chakotay had been relieved when Katherine had stepped in, otherwise he would have had to have dealt with Tom and he had been too angry to do it effectively. From the look on his face, Tom had expected to get hit, and Chakotay was just a little too eager to oblige him at the moment. So he had taken the rest of the shift and some time afterwards to calm down and center himself. He had been in his quarters when he realized a few things. Tom was up to something, but it wasn't voluntary. He had seen enough people doing something they didn't want to under orders to recognize the signs. Katherine Janeway was up to something.

So, Chakotay had contacted his people and put the word out that Tom was not to be touched. And he had set this up. It was Maquis justice, and he stilled used it when he had too. Some of his people just did not conform to the honor system Star Fleet expected you to follow. It worked and that was all Chakotay cared about.

So he had gone to work. He pulled up Tom's records, the official ones, and had hacked his unofficial ones. He had never bothered to look at the unofficial ones before. Tom Paris, although a man with a body to die for, had never really interested Chakotay before. Chakotay didn't go for the easy ones. He wanted something more. Then he had found the entry about Tom's proclivity towards bondage and light pain. Chakotay shrugged off the guilt lurking at the corners of his conscious, because once he had found that, he knew how he was going to get Paris to talk. Now, as he watched the man tremble at his touch, he wondered if it was fear, just general arousement or if it was Chakotay's touch that was causing this reaction.

According to the unofficial records, Chakotay probably could have paid Tom with sex and attention on the Crazy Horse. As he dug through them and put the two sets of records together, he got a different picture of Tom Paris. Tom liked sex, but he had never had a long term relationship with anyone. Tom Paris was kept under careful surveillance in Auckland, because some of the really twisted ones in there wanted to tie him to their bunks and keep him as their personal playtoy. Fools, Chakotay thought, if Tom really was like that, you didn't put them in sickbay afterwards. And so, he had set to work.

When he had paddled Tom, he realized Tom Paris was not into pain. Good, he could understand that, but as Chakotay touched him, with his long lean frame stretched out on the rack, he realized Tom did like being helpless and Tom Paris liked to be touched. He had given out more information here than he had the other way. Chakotay almost wished he had paddled him with his hand instead.

Chakotay intentionally breathed the word over Tom's shoulder and ear. "Who?"

"I don't know."

"Me?" Chakotay brushed his chest against Tom's back.

"No."

He reached around and touched Tom's stomach and felt him tense. "Tell me, Tom. Don't make me hurt you again."

"And if I do? What then, Chakotay? What will the Captain do?"

"Tom, I just need to know what she plans. If I agree with it, I won't interfere. If I don't, I'll cover for you. I swear." He felt Tom shiver as his breath caressed his back, neck and shoulders.

Tom started to pull at the restraints, Chakotay stepped back as he fought, allowing him the room to do it. He wasn't going to get free, that was a given, but the knowledge that he couldn't get free was more important.

Finally, Tom stopped struggling. Chakotay waited silently.

"Commander, please. Stop this. I can not give you the information you want," Tom said with emotion. "She doesn't mean the Maquis any harm, she doesn't mean anyone any harm, but she has to find out who it is, and stop them."

"Who, Tom? What does she have to stop?" Chakotay asked again from a distance. As far as he knew, no one was doing anything to cause any harm to Voyager or any other member of the crew. Whatever was going on, he didn't know about it either.

"I can't!"

Chakotay looked back at the table. "Choices, Tom. It's all about choices."

He looked at the tools laid out before him. The quirt, the cane and the bullwhip were out. They were not something he liked to use, and they would not accomplish anything here. He reached for the four-strand whip. He had finesse with one of these. Used correctly, it would not be so painful and would not break the skin, but it did sting. Chakotay felt his dick tingle as he held the instrument. He looked back at Tom's back. It was long and lean and very pale. The contact points would turn a vibrant red. His dick did a little more than tingle when he pictured that.

"Chakotay, would you listen to me? I can't tell you, I am under orders. Specific orders and not telling you what's going on is one of those orders. You talked about respect, you talked about following orders. I am trying to do it. Now, please, let me down and I will talk to the Captain about telling you but I..."

His final words were cut off by the strands of the whip hitting his back.

* * *

Tom felt his back explode in pain. "SHIT!"

Again, and he jerked against the restraints as another part of his back erupted.

For how long he stood there and took blow after blow from Chakotay he didn't know. All he knew was by the time it was over, his back was on fire, he knew Chakotay wasn't going to let him go until he got the information he wanted, and his cock was erect and screaming for attention.

He stood there, his breath rasping in and out of his lungs, his head hanging down, fervently praying Chakotay stayed behind him. He could do this if Chak just didn't figure out how turned on he was by all of this. All he had to do was out wait the big guy. Sooner or later his shift would come up or his time would run out. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut.

"Choices," the quiet voice spoke.

Tom felt cool hands soothe the hot bruises on his back. He groaned as much in pain as in pleasure.

"I have a choice to make, Tom, and it isn't necessarily one I like. I want you to know, I understand the predicament you are in, but you have to understand mine. You accused me of selling out to Kathryn, you accused me of selling out to Star Fleet, and in a way I have, but not like you think I have. I have to get my people home. My job as the Captain of the Crazy Horse did not end when I put on a Star Fleet uniform. I have done both. I still take care of my people, whether they did something right or something wrong."

Tom groaned as Chakotay came around beside him. No one would miss the hard on he was sporting, but Chakotay lifted his head, and spoke quietly to him.

"I can help Kathryn find whoever is doing what, and I can do it in ways she can't, but I have to know what she is looking for. I will not sell you out. No one, but Greg Ayala and I know you are here and no one else will know, but I will get the information, Tom. I have to."

Chakotay gently wiped the moisture away from Tom's upper lip.

"Tell me now, because the closer we get to the end of this shift, the more drastic measures I have to take. I do not want to beat this information out of you. I do not want to have to take you to Lon Suder and have your memory wiped because it will hurt, and I do not want to have to hurt you worse to get a simple piece of information. What is Kathryn looking for?"

"Ask her yourself, Chakotay," Tom hissed.

Chakotay dropped Tom's head and stalked away.

Tom almost congratulated himself, but he knew that this was far from over. He stood back up and willed his dick to soften.

He took another deep breath and stood back up. Chakotay was standing in front of him with his back to Tom. Tom flexed his shoulders and confirmed no massive damage had been done. Hell, under the right circumstances, he could have enjoyed this a whole lot more than he was. Chak was pretty good with that whip. Of course, the concept of the cane scared the fuck out of him.

He looked around the room and saw something in a dark corner, something that scared the shit out of him. He saw his clothes, all his clothes and his boots over in a corner. He looked down at himself and moved his hips. The pants felt real enough, but there was the proof in the corner, the neatly folded pants under his boots. SHIT. Chakotay had completely stripped him naked and had dressed him in holographic clothing.

However, before his mind could reach full panic modes, Chakotay turned back around. Tom tried to keep his eyes away from the pile, but Chakotay caught it. He looked over at the pile of clothes and then back at Tom. Tom's pulse was racing, his stomach dropped and his dick, curse the stupid thing, started to do the fandango in his pants. He felt his face burn, but Chakotay didn't say a word, his face never changed, he only walked slowly towards Tom.

When he was standing chest to chest with him, Tom stared into the Commander's eyes and for the first time this evening, Tom was truly afraid.

* * *

Spirits, the man was stubborn, Chakotay thought as he walked away from him. His back was covered in bruises, his dick was hard in his pants and still he refused to speak. It would have been different if Chakotay hadn't gotten emotionally involved in all of this, but somewhere between the decking the smart ass and this very moment, he had. He suddenly wanted to touch and know this man named Tom Paris.

This was not the Tom he had met in the Maquis. This was not the pilot under his command either. No, this man was someone different, and Chakotay liked him. The old Tom Paris, the one he knew, would have either buckled by now or started getting mouthy. The Tom Paris he knew, or thought he knew, would have made him mad enough to beat the living shit out of him by now. The Tom Paris he thought he knew and had read about in those reports would have offered Chakotay whatever he wanted instead of face this strident, and painful, one on one confrontation.

When he turned around, he saw Tom staring at something. He looked to the corner and saw the pile of clothes. Chakotay quirked an eyebrow. So what, he had brought his uniform in case this had gone long. So why was Tom pale? Why was he scared? Chakotay looked back at the pile and realized because of the darkness of the corner and the fact no insignia was showing, Tom thought that was his uniform. He looked back at Tom and saw something he had never seen before. Sheer unadulterated fear. All he did was lift an eyebrow.

For a moment, Tom stood his ground and stared back. Then he broke and he lowered his head.

"Don't, Chakotay. Please, don't do that."

It sickened Chakotay to have anyone think he would do that to anyone under any circumstances.

"Do you really think I would do that, Paris?"

"Up until I saw those clothes there, no. I never thought you would, but why else would you tie me up like this and then strip me naked?"

"Those are my clothes, Tom, not yours. I do not rape people. I am not an animal that would do something like that."

Tom almost collapsed against the restraints. He let loose with a shaky sigh. "I'm sorry, Chakotay. You just don't know what it's like."

"And you do." Chakotay knew he had been, it was part of the records. Well, he had either been raped or he really got into rough sex.

Tom stood back up. "Yes, Commander, I do."

"Then why are you making me do this?"

"Uh, Commander, if you haven't noticed, I'm the one who's tied up. I ain't making you do anything."

Chakotay strode up and got in his face. "Oh yes, you are. Paris, if what you are doing is so important that the Captain has got to cut me out and get you to start causing problems with me to achieve that goal, then I should know about it." Chakotay touched Tom's side and felt him jerk. "Tom, I am the First Officer, nothing should happen on this ship without me knowing about it. I cannot believe that Kathryn isn't after the Maquis in some shape, fashion or form, for the sheer reason that she has cut me out. Can you understand that?"

"Ask the Captain."

"I did," Chakotay grit out. "I broached the subject of your behavior Tom, and she is the one who hung you out to dry. She said I could do anything I needed to regarding you." Chakotay put his other hand on Tom's waist. "You are the only one that will tell me what's going on."

I can't, Chakotay. Why can't you understand that."

"What? You want me to use something harsher, to really hurt you. Do you really want me to do that, Tom?"

"Of course, not, but if you had held a Maquis secret would you have spilled your guts to the Cardies?"

"That's different, Tom. I am not the enemy. Kathryn herself said we were one crew. For all I know, Kathryn wants to know who's posting porno to the bulletin board."

"It's Harry."

Chakotay did a double take. "What?"

"Harry's the one posting the porn stories to the bulletin board, but that isn't what this is about."

"No, it isn't, Tom. Listen to me, listen to my voice, Tom, I do not want to hurt you to make you tell me, but you are the only one who will tell me. Do you think I want to hurt the Captain or the ship?" He caught Tom's eyes and for the first time, Chakotay felt a stirring in his heart. One he hadn't felt in years. One he hadn't wanted to feel since Seska had betrayed all of them. He touched Tom's cheek. "Tell me. Why are you acting this way?"

"Chaktoay," Tom pled. "I can't.."

This time his words were cut off by Chakotay's lips. Chakotay leaned in and kissed Tom Paris. To Tom it was both a death knoll and a dreamed of moment. Chak's lips were soft, but strong. He inhaled sharply when Chakotay wrapped his arm around Tom's still restrained body and touched his back, but that didn't stop him and it didn't stop Tom from responding. He groaned, as Chakotay asked for and was granted permission to deepen the kiss. Tom felt like he was falling into Chakotay, as he was pulled even closer, the weave on Chak's shirt abraded his back, but the call of his lips was even stronger. Oh, gods how he wanted to touch Chakotay, pull him closer, but instead he had to take what was given to him. Chakotay pulled them tightly together and Tom was delighted to feel a hard cock pressed against his hip, only to be yanked even closer as Chak began to bite at his lips. Then Chakotay lifted his head. He touched Tom's face, and whispered,

"Why?" His voice was full of pain, and so was his face. Tom realized Chakotay felt betrayed by the Captain and he couldn't blame him one bit.

Tom stared as if mesmerized. "I have to leave the ship."

"Why?"

"Because someone is leaking information to the Kazon. They couldn't find whoever it was, so they're hoping I can find out who."

Chakotay's face searched Tom's. "Why you? Why not ask me?"

"They're your crew, Chakotay. The Captain knows that. They think Seska will jump at the chance to get another anti-Voyager person, especially one with my knowledge."

"She's sending you to Seska? Seska hates you, Tom. If she figures it out, she'll kill you."

Tom lowered his head. "I know, but if I can find out who it is...If it saves Voyager, Chakotay, it's worth it."

Chakotay leaned in and kissed him again. This time, gently, with passion. "No," Chakotay whispered. "I won't let her do this. I won't let you." He broke away from Tom. "Computer, arch."

Tom groused quietly when the arch appeared. He saw Chak activate the view screen. "Uh, Commander, can we do this by audio only?" He gestured with his hands to himself.

Chakotay turned back and nodded, "Chakotay to Ayala."

"I'm here, Cap. Did Paris talk?"

"Later Greg. Right now, and this is a priority, we have someone sending out messages to the Kazon. Find out who it is."

"Right, Cap. I'm on it."

Chakotay cut the comm link and went back to Tom. He stared into his face, and once more touched him.

"So, Chakotay, you got your information. How about you let me go now?"

"I'm sorry, Tom, I can't do that," Chakotay whispered.

Panic seized Tom. Why keep him tied up? Chakotay had given his word. "Why not? C'mon, Chakotay, I gave you what you wanted."

Once more, Chakotay grabbed Tom and pulled him close. His kiss was almost brutal with the intensity behind it. He cupped the back of Tom's head, molding their bodies together with his other. Tom didn't feel like he was falling, he felt like he was drowning in Chakotay. He returned the kiss desperately, until both men were pushing against each other. He groaned as Chakotay attacked his neck, pushing his head to the side, and Tom found himself hissing and jerking as sharp teeth nipped along his neck.

"Spirits, Tom. What have you done?" Chakotay hissed.

"Chakotay, let me go. Let me touch you," Tom groaned, just before Chakotay claimed his mouth again.

The sweet torture. His body was on fire, and when Chak cupped his ass and squeezed it, Tom couldn't suppress the cry. Those wonderful lips found their way back to his neck. Another found it's way to his chest and tweaked a nipple. Tom grunted as more electricity jumped to his cock.

"Chakotay, I'm gonna cum in my pants. Please, not like this." Tom was pulling at the restraints desperate to touch the man he had dreamed about for years. "Please, Chakotay, let me go."

"Computer, release restraints," Chakotay murmured as he pulled Tom close to him again.

* * *

Releasing Tom was frightening to Chakotay. What if he ran? What if this wasn't something he wanted. He felt Tom lower his arms, and he stepped back, loosening his hold. He set his jaw and met Tom's eyes. He was surprised when Tom touched his face and said, with that stupid cocky grin,

"I prefer a bed, Chakotay. This is a great lead in, but decking is not comfortable."

"Computer, run Chakotay Dorvan V, Cabin, put us in the bedroom of the cabin."

"Acknowledged."

He waited for Tom to adjust to the new surroundings. His cabin at home. Tom looked around, smiling at the fire in the fireplace, and then at the big bed behind him. Chakotay pulled Tom into his arms, and claimed his lips one more time. The man was good enough to eat, but this time, Tom was an active participant.

* * *

When Chakotay took him in his arms, Tom wrapped his own around Chakotay. He slid a leg between Chak's braced ones and got as much contact between the two of them as he could. Chak's hands on his still burning back was sweet. He returned Chakotay's kiss with all the passion that had built up in him for the years they had been together. He ran one hand into the short black hair and the other traveled under Chakotay's tunic getting the longed for flesh contact.

Chakotay dragged him even closer. It incensed Tom. He wanted Chakotay, he wanted that big cock pressed between them inside him, driving him. He dropped his head back as Chakotay once more went for his neck. By the time, Chakotay stopped, Tom was unabashedly rubbing against him, desperate for more stimulation. Then he felt Chak's hand on his face. He opened his eyes and lost himself again.

* * *

"What have you done?" Chakotay asked again, completely captivated by blue eyes. He kissed Tom gently, but Tom didn't want gentle.

Chakotay reached between them and rubbed his hand up and down Tom's straining cock, dragging a groan out of him. Chakotay could only watch his face mesmerized as Tom twisted in his hands. He had had people pretend to be that turned on by him, but he couldn't actually remember a lover this desperate. That brought him up short.

Paris, his lover? This was not where this was supposed to go. He had started this with the intentions of using Tom's weaknesses to get the information. Now he had Tom in his bedroom at his cabin on Dorvan? He never brought anyone here.

"Chakotay?"

He looked at Tom and saw fear. Chakotay blinked and ran his thumb over Tom's bruised lips. He looked good this way.

"What's wrong?"

This was Tom Paris. He didn't like Paris. Shit, the man had made a fool of him sev...no, Tom had done that under orders.

"Why me, Tom? Why did you push me?"

"Who else would have been a more likely target, Chakotay. We don't get along and starting a major beef with the First Officer is a sure way to get thrown off the ship."

Chakotay watched his face and knew he was telling the truth. "Did you mean what you said in the messhall?"

Tom sighed and pulled away. "Yes, some of it, but I blew it way out of proportion. A couple weeks ago when B'El and I were talking about Dreadnaught, she told me how you talked to her after she had launched it. How you made her feel guilty for doing it. I know trust is a major thing with you, and I know you take your counseling position seriously."

"You knew it was a weak spot."

Tom nodded sadly. "I'm sorry."

Guilt descended on Chakotay. "Not as sorry as I am, because that's what brought all of this on."

"What'd ya mean?" Tom asked, sounding very suspicious.

"After you pushed me down, I realized you were doing this under orders and I started looking for weak spots. I found this in your files from Auckland."

"You used me?" Tom wrapped his arms around his chest suddenly looking extremely hurt, probably as hurt as he had been in the mess, and as embarrassed.

"Initially, yes, but somewhere it changed, Tom," Chakotay said, stepping forward. "Tom, listen to me. Yes, I started out with the intention of getting information any way I could, but...it changed. Spirits, Tom, I had canes. Shit, I have a split bamboo cane. I didn't use it. I didn't want to use it. I wanted this. I want to be with you and not just to get off."

"Yeah, sure, Commander."

"You did the same thing in the mess hall. Why is it okay for you and not for me? Why is it okay for you and not for me. Tom, I swear to you, After those first few touches, I didn't do it to get information."

"Right. Well, congratulation, Chakotay. You got your information. Almost got yourself a quick tumble, but if you will release that security lock down, I'll leave now and see if the Captain will still let me leave the ship."

"Leave, why? Greg will find the traitor. You don't have to leave." Chakotay was confused. Tom didn't have to leave now, if there was anyone that could crack who was sending those messages, it was Greg.

Tom turned around and icy blue eyes froze Chakotay's soul.

"Yes, I do."

He understood, Tom wanted to leave because of him, because of this. His reasonable mind screamed he should let Tom go, but another logical part screamed he had promised to protect Tom from the aftermath, and a very primal part of his nature screamed there was no way in hell he was letting Tom go. The reasonable part of his mind lost, big time.

Chakotay watched Tom stare at him and felt his cock thicken again. He shook his head slightly, Tom wasn't going anywhere. Tom had shown him the true Tom Paris and Chakotay wanted him. He wanted the bruised lips, he wanted that lithe body rubbing against his, he wanted to feel Paris writhe on his cock. He took a step towards Tom.

He understood now. Tom didn't want to leave, but Tom had to have a reason not to leave. Something stronger than the feeling of failure, and something stronger than someone using his inclination to like his sex rough. He wanted something more than a one night fuck. Tom Paris wanted someone who understood him, and Chakotay was that someone.

"No, you don't."

* * *

Tom saw the predator again and fear, lust and pure adrenaline flooded his system. He realized Chakotay had figured it out, and he knew he was about to get the fucking of his life. The only problem was he wasn't sure if it was going to be rape or something a whole bunch more. He took a step back as Chak started to strip his tunic off, never breaking eye contact. Tom almost groaned as Chakotay bared all that luscious flesh for him.

"Commander..."

"It's Chakotay."

Tom unconsciously licked his lips as Chakotay threw the shirt into the corner. They stood there bare-chested staring at each other, less than an arm's distance apart. Chakotay reached out and touched Tom's arm, slowly trailing his fingers up and down his arm.

"You aren't leaving, Tom."

Chakotay's hand worked around to the back of his neck, and pulled Tom closer. Not that he exactly protested. Once more, Chakotay claimed his lips, and by the time he released Tom, Tom was squirming in his arms. His hands firmly on Chakotay's chest, relishing the warmth and strength he felt there.

"I won't let you go," Chakotay growled.

He leaned in again, sucking and biting at Tom's lower lip.

"I want you in a way I have never wanted another person."

"Chakotay," Tom groaned, rubbing his hard cock against Chak. Chakotay's hand once more rubbed Tom's cock. He brought him to a desperate state of arousal.

"Choices, Tom," Chakotay whispered in Tom's ear. "My choice is you." He pulled him tighter against his body, letting Tom's movements stimulate him. "I choose you, Tom, and not just as some boy toy, I call when I want some relief. I choose you every night."

He felt Tom's teeth on his neck and his hands tightened on Tom's arm and ass, pulling him even closer. As Tom bit harder and harder, Chakotay wanted to roar and shove him down.

* * *

Tom felt Chakotay tighten as he rubbed on him, as he bit at his neck. He was getting Chakotay hot, and as his words snaked their way into Tom's heart, he reached around and grabbed Chak's ass, and slowly stroked against him.

This was the Chakotay he knew. This was the Chakotay with the aura. This was the Captain of the Maquis fighter. This was the man he wanted.

"And my choice, Chakotay, is you, but I'm not a one night stand. I'm not an easy mark. You want me, you better mean it, otherwise I will make your life a living hell."

* * *

A challenge, Chakotay understood challenges. He wrapped his hand in Tom's hair, and forced his face up. He brutally kissed Tom with love, desperation and unbridled lust. He reached down with his other hand and opened Tom's pants. His hand slid down the warm flesh of his lower stomach, Tom twisted, but he held his head, deepening the kiss, trapping Tom's head with his entire arm. He felt Tom's cock against the back of his hand, and held Tom tight as he took the length in his hand. He growled and pulled Tom even closer with his other arm as he jerked at the contact. He ran his palm over the head of Tom's cock and felt himself start to leak, as Tom jerked into the caress.

Tom's hands came to his chest, clawing him lightly and then they slid around to his back, squeezing Chakotay's already tight ass. Chakotay firmly moved his hand up and down Tom's cock. Tom threw his head back, not relinquishing his hold on Chak's ass, and thrusting up into his hand.

"Like that, Baby?" Chakotay growled.

"More! Gods, Chakotay, more!"

Chakotay kept stroking as Tom writhed in his arms. Then he attacked Tom's neck, meeting the rhythm of Tom's hands squeezing his ass.

"Gonna make you come, Tom. You are going to blow your load all over my hand and then I am going to fuck that sweet ass. I'm going to make you scream for me."

Tom's only response was his hard breathing and his increasing pace into Chak's hand. Chakotay tightened his grip and twisted his hand as Tom thrust into it.

"Show my what you got, Tom. Show me what it's like. Show me," he growled with increasing intensity.

"More. Harder," Tom moaned, holding onto Chakotay like he was the last thing in the universe.

Chakotay bit into Tom's neck and shoulder and slid his hand into the back of Tom's ass, and thrust a dry finger into Tom. His reaction was glorious. Tom arched and spread his legs, moving his head to the side. Chakotay found himself ferociously chewing on Tom's neck, as his lover, and he proclaimed that loudly in his own mind, came in his hand, crying out as he emptied himself. Chakotay held him as he rode out his orgasm, but when he stood up, Chakotay pulled away. He had too or he was going to cum. Tom stood there panting, watching Chakotay warily.

* * *

Tom still couldn't believe the orgasm Chak had brought him too. Shit, he was still shaking, but Chakotay had pulled away. He watched his eyes, as he adjusted his pants.

"Chakotay," he whispered, wondering what in the hell was going on.

His head snapped around and his gaze pierced Tom to his very soul. He knew what was going to happen next and part of him feared it and part of him wanted it.

"Get on the bed, Tom. Get those pants off your body, get whatever you want me to use and get on that bed."

Tom knew enough not to tease him right now. Chakotay was on the edge. The edge of what he wasn't sure, but he was afraid to push him at that moment.

"The arch," Tom whispered.

"Computer, allow Tom Paris access but do not override my security lock, Tom. Don't even try. We are going to finish this."

He quickly ordered lube and then he turned around.

"Computer a soft length of rope," Chakotay ordered, standing behind Tom.

Tom picked up the extra item and went to the bed. He stripped his boots off and the rest of his clothing and looked up. Chakotay was still dressed. Tom set the lube on the nightstand and lay the rope on the bed. Then he lay down, face down on the bed.

He heard Chak's groan and then the sharp sound of his boots hitting the hard wood floor. Tom tensed, but held his position, hoping he didn't need sickbay after this was over.

* * *

Tom almost got his ass raped. When he lay down like that, it had taken control on Chakotay's part not just to push in. Instead, he took the rope and bound Tom's hands behind him. Spirits, his dick was about to explode. He rubbed and kneaded Tom's ass until Tom lifted it up. Chakotay leaned over and bit it. He heard Tom groan and jerk. His hand strayed to where Tom's cheeks spread. He quickly got lube and spread it on his shaking hands. He started slow, but Tom's groan pushed him past his reserves.

"Do it."

He did, pushing one finger in deeply and twisting it. Tom twisted and groaned.

Chakotay could only watch mesmerized as Tom took a second finger with only a minimum of prep. Tom thrust back and forward, as if he was trying for more stimulation, Chakotay gave it to him, turning his hand, rubbing that spot inside Tom. Then he climbed over him, still using his hand, but rubbing his own cock against Tom's bare leg.

Chakotay couldn't even express the sheer pleasure he was getting out of this. Tom was pushing back into his hand, rubbing on Chakotay's cock, while Chak dry humped his leg and opened him.

"Chak, gods, please!" Tom begged, his voice strangely muffled in the covers.

Chakotay had so lost himself in this pleasure he forgot there was more to this.

He removed his pants, and joined Tom on the bed. The sight of Tom with his ass hiked up in the air waiting for him, made cum drip out of his own cock. He quickly lubed himself and moved behind Tom. Without a word, he slid deeply in.

"FUCK!" Tom cried.

Chakotay pulled out and did it again. Spirits, he was tight. He almost laughed at that thought, both of them were tight. He continued in bury himself over and over. Tom spread his knees and started to whimper.

His mind was screaming for more. He watched Tom trying to brace for his strokes. His balls were starting to tingle. He heard himself making guttural noises, grabbing Tom's hips for leverage. He leaned forward and grabbed Tom's hard dick.

* * *

Tom was desperate. He hadn't come twice this close together in years. Chakotay was just plowing him and he was loving every minute of it. How he wanted to brace his hands against the headboard so Chak had something solid to use. He felt like his ass was being split in half. He wanted Chakotay to touch his dick, to drive him over the edge. Then that big hand grabbed his dick again, and started stroking. It was too much, Tom cried out and came again.

* * *

Chakotay heard Tom cry out and felt those delicious muscles tighten around his own dick. It was more than enough. He felt a tingle envelope his entire body and as he started to come, the world disappeared as he poured his essence into Tom.

* * *

Chakotay gently reached out and untied Tom's arms, and pulled him close to his chest. He nuzzled his hair, wondering what he was thinking.

"Did I hurt you?"

Tom laughed breathlessly. "Yeah, Chak, you hurt me and I loved every single second of it. That was great. I shouldn't be able to sit at the helm for a week without squirming."

Chakotay laughed, and kissed Tom's shoulder. "So we're okay?"

"Yeah, except I'm supposed to tell the Captain I want to leave the ship tomorrow and she's supposed to grant my request."

"Greg will find out who it is."

"I don't doubt that Chak, but he's only got about twelve hours to do it. Otherwise, I'm going with the Captain's plan."

"I agree. If someone is leaking information to Seska, they need to be caught. But I am not happy with the way Kathryn handled this, and I am really not happy that you are the one going."

"No other way, Chakotay. No other way."

* * *

Chakotay took Tom back to the brig, but just before he raised the force field, he pulled Tom into his arms and kissed him. He fought the urge to mark the man again. It had taken almost a half an hour to heal all the marks on Tom's body and Tom had refused to let him touch his back or his ass.

"I want those with me, Chakotay. No matter what, I want those with me."

"I'll see you when you get out, Tom."

"I'll be there, Chakotay. Ready, willing and able."

* * *

That afternoon, Greg handed Chakotay a padd and he handed it to the Captain. She gave him that look that said she was not pleased.

"Chakotay, my ready room. Tuvok, you have the bridge."

"Yes, Captain."

The doors closed. "How did you get this information? Tuvok has been trying to track these down for weeks."

"I came to find out about the situation by accident, Captain. I put a few of the Maquis on it, because this is one of our oldest tricks. Once I figured out that Tom was acting, it didn't take long to understand what was going on. Get me angry enough I insist you put him off. Seska would leap on the chance to get Paris behind a Kazon ship helm and his knowledge of command codes."

"You knew Tom was acting?"

"Do you really think I would let a junior officer shove me down without some sort of action, Captain?" Chakotay fabricated. "Let alone dress me down that way in the mess. You gave me a free hand to deal with the situation. Very unlike you where Tom Paris is involved. So I put two and two together and came up with four."

"Very good, Chakotay," the Captain murmured as she looked at the padd. Then she looked up. "I guess our only problem now, is how do we deal with Jonas and how do we reintegrate Tom into the crew."

"If you want my opinion, Captain," Chakotay said, staring down at her. "I think Mr. Jonas should be left for the Kazon. I doubt they will be very understanding regarding his failure and as far as Tom Paris is concerned, why don't you just let me continue to have that free hand."

"Is that a wise choice, Chakotay?"

Chakotay stared out the viewport. "Yes, Captain, I believe it is a very wise choice."

The End

 


Challenges * Home * Stories