Attack of the Rabid Plot Bunnies

One of the creators of the list thought you might be interested in my rabid plot bunnies and invited me to stop by. Sorry if any of these ideas offends anyone....they are just ideas...some of which are total PWPs. If you can't stand that or slash...you might want to not read this post. I hope you find something interesting here. If not, sorry to have wasted everyone's time. Good luck and may the plot bunnies not chew your ankles off!

PS....they are listed by series...but not in alphabetical order. Sorry. -lina

X-Men:

Total PWP here folks. What if Jean loved Scott but thought he was a bit of a stick in the mud sometimes. To teach him a lesson she invades his dreams and has him dream about kissing Logan. Scott wakes up shocked while Jean is thinking it was very interesting. So she does it again. Only this time he's kissing Remy. So for several nights she makes her husband dream about kissing various X-Men to find out which ones she likes him with best. Then she takes the dreams further. Who does she pick and how far does she go? And how does Scott react to his new dreams?

Another PWP (yes I am evil and twisted...but damn it's fun!) Supposed the Prof. kept all his evil locked up inside of him (yes I know about the whole psycho mental projection thing...but in this fic it never happened...why? Keep reading) When he sleeps, the evil him comes out through his subconscious. It starts manipulating the X-men....invading their dreams and twisting their thoughts about each other. Then it sits back and watches the chaos as Xavier tries to figure out what is going on.

AU for sure. Suppose Magneto turned out to be a good ruler? Genosha is turned into a place where both human and mutant live in peace...or else. Magneto doesn't want to be like the monsters who killed his family and wife, so he makes sure everyone has equal rights. He takes in all refugees provided they agree to follow his laws. Exodus and Peter are his right hands. Now the governments of the world are terrified of a mutant superpower so they gather to talk about how best to deal with this new "threat." Solution, send in some of their own mutant soldiers to kill Magneto. Will they succeed? Who will they send? How will the X-men react to learning about the attempt? Would they be called in to help?

Along those lines: What if Magneto ruled and thought humans were being treated equally? But they weren't. One day while touring his capital, he overhears a young human (a woman in college who is being shown to the world as an example of how well humans are being treated by mutants) tell her friend just how badly she is really being treated. How she gets beaten, but the bruises are always left where clothes can cover them. He hears how much she hates Magneto and thinks he's no better than Hitler. You can imagine his anger and shock. He confronts the girl and she stands up to him...finally venting all the rage, helplessness, and fear she's been feeling. He starts to summon his abilities to kill her when her mutant friend jumps between them. The girl pushes her friend out the way . The show of friendship between a mutant and human...willingness to die for each other despite their differences...wakes Magneto up. He grabs the girl and takes her to his home (actually a palace where he runs the country) intending to get the bottom of things. Instead, Exodus meets him with a problem, and Magneto passes the girl off to his head of security....Sabertooth. Now what happens? In my fic...Magneto and the girl do NOT end up together...though they do become friends. And yes there is slash. Also, more than a few former evil mutants are working for Magneto or show up looking for shelter. For me this isn't a dark fic, but rather Magneto discovering how far along the path of his enemies he has gone and looking for a way back.

Nathan (X-Man) seems like such a lonely guy to me. Powers almost beyond his control, afraid to trust people, with a past that haunts him....sound familiar? What if the X-Men were out on a skiing trip for a vacation and Remy came across the young mutant? Nathan just wants to be left alone...but Remy understands how the poor guy feels. What happens next?

Lost World:

Suppose Roxton and Malone come across some ruins. They get Challenger who translates the hieroglyphs. They tell the story of two men who loved each other but the jealousy of a woman killed them and destroyed the kingdom. The last part prophesies that the men will be reborn and return to face their tormentor. Wanna guess who is who?

What if Malone developed a fever and it raged out of control before finally breaking? What if he was blind as a result of the fever? What would the others do? How would they react to having a helpless, new burden?

Beastmaster:

Dar is out hunting when he gets hurt. Yamar finds him and captures him. Tao follows the men looking for a chance to help his friend. Only to get caught himself. The animals can't help because the Sorceress is keeping Dar from calling them. The Ancient says Tao and Dar need to be closer in order to face a great challenge coming. So he has the Sorceress cast a spell on Yamar...and he rapes Tao in front of the helpless Dar. (He doesn't consider it interfering since Yamar wants Tao anyway) She waits until it is over and then teleports Yamar miles away. Will this bring them together or tear them apart?

Lizard lady's not too happy about Tao always being with Dar. She thinks it slows him down and keeps him from doing his duty properly. So she leads Yamar right to Tao while Dar is away. She also cages Ru...temporarily...so he can't help Tao. Yamar takes Tao right to his boss...who decides having Eiron working for him would be a good thing....only Tao won't...and he won't betray Dar. Solution: show Tao his "proper place" in the scheme of things. Will Dar be able to save him?

Remember the episode where Dar loses his ability to talk to animals? Remember how the ancient tried to heal him and couldn't.....then all of a sudden could? Remember the surprised look he gave Tao when his powers started working again? Why give Tao that look? What if Tao wasn't quite what he appeared? What if Tao were really the Guardian of Earth....and everyone thought he'd died long ago? How would the ancient react to having someone more powerful than him around....and what if even Tao didn't know who he was?

Yami no Matsuei:

Muraki is bored with his pursuit of Tsuzuki. But he does love tormenting Hisoka. He enjoys the way Hisoka is so easily tricked into action. Needing a little enjoyment from life, he sends a incubus after Tatsumi, a demon after Tsuzuki, and watches Hisoka get caught trying to help both the men he loves.

Harry Potter.....yeah I know:

Draco is supposed to hate Harry Potter. But he can't. He watches Harry grow from an awkward child into a handsome, confidant young man....and falls in love. He has to keep the truth from his Master (Voldemort) for fear of what the man will do. (Mr. Malfoy forcibly dedicated his son to the evil wizard) But Voldemort finds out! What will he do?

Voldemort is ready to be reborn...(after many years of waiting) he has found a body and on the night of All Hallow's Eve will claim it. They only thing that can stop him is hinted at in an old book of prophecies. It says that when pure evil again seeks to gain power true love will again be its bane. Voldemort takes that to mean Harry since it was his parents' true love for him that saved him as a baby. His minions succeed in poisoning Harry. With him out of the way...can anything stop Voldemort? And why is Draco Malfoy helping Harry's friends to find the antidote?

At Harry's 18th birthday party something very nasty barges in....it looks like a huge shadow with red eyes. It tells everyone that unless "Light and Dark are joined" the school will be destroyed and all who attend it killed in exactly one year. Then is vanishes. The teachers are shaken. What does the prophecy mean?

Ron and Harry have grown very close over the years. Their friendship is very deep and both young men are still tormented by Draco....but Harry still doesn't understand the anger and hatred Draco has for him. One night....after graduation...Harry and Ron sneak out of the dorm to have one last adventure before "growing up." While in the forest, they hear someone begging someone to stop. Not ones to let anyone be hurt if they can prevent it....they rush to the seen to find....Draco being "used" by his own father. The pair manages to drive the older man away...barely...and find Draco unconscious and bleeding. Not wanting to embarrass him, they take him to their dorm room and use healing spells to heal the damage done by his father. Through the night, Draco has nightmares and begs his father to not hurt him and to stop. Harry and Ron come up with a plan. The next morning, Mr. Malfoy shows up claiming Harry and Ron kidnapped his son. However, a search of their room reveals no sign of Draco. Malfoy, angry, reaches for Harry and his scar lights up...burning the jerk. What is going on? Why did the scar react like that? What is happening between Draco and his father? Why doesn't Draco put a stop to it?

A new teacher is at the school. Harry and the others are taking college level classes and one is about living in the "mundane" world. The teacher of that class looks a LOT like Harry's mom....Lily.....but she is too young and has no magic. However, she does seem to have a talent for figuring people out. She tricks Harry and Draco into working together and they all have a great time....until Mr. Malfoy shows up...and she actually stands up to him! Draco likes his new teacher and worries about what his dad will do. Meanwhile, Snape has problems with her because she looks like Lily AND likes the Werewolf! So who is this woman? Where did she come from? And why are Dumbledore and Voldemort so interested?

(scared yet?)

Final Fantasy 8:

Seifer and gang are allowed back in Garden on probation. Of course fate would have it that Zell is their instructor. They give the poor guy a hard time. Then one night a big party is held and ambassadors from all over the world come. Seifer finds the one from Balamb giving the blond a hard time and intervenes....and that pisses off the ambassador. The man reports Almsay for "threatening" him and even though Zell explains what happened....Cid thinks it would be better if Seifer apologized to the man. So, to keep from getting thrown out and having no where else to go....Seifer trudges off to say he's sorry. Hours later, Zell finds Seifer, bleeding and bruised, passed out near his quarters. What happened?

Someone is trying to kill.....Irvine. Yes Irvine. He was practicing in the animal area when someone released 4 tyranos! Squall heard the noise and he and Zell saved him. Later that week, Irvine is training some students in how to use magic when a fire spell envelops him...Quistis manages to put it out before he is too badly hurt. Who is trying to kill Irvine and why?

Selphie has gone home to rebuild her Garden and does a good job of it. At the opening ceremony though, an apparent accident kills her. Irvine is of course distraught. Squall, being how he is, accepts her death and morns, Rhinoa seems pretty sad, but Zell just can't let it be. He thinks the accident was anything but. No sooner does he tell Squall this...than he disappears! Squall starts looking into it but Rhinoa wants to go back to Balamb and even goes so far as to give him a choice...find Zell or go with her. Which will he choose? What happened to Zell? Was it murder?

Rhinoa has talked Squall into getting married. He's not exactly thrilled but is content....at least until Seifer shows up. The man taunts Squall and makes comments about him and Zell....which Squall does not understand. The night before the wedding, the guys throw him a bachelor party and the girls throw one for Rhinoa.....but the next morning...Irvine, Squall, and Zell are gone...as are Seifer's bunch. Did Squall get cold feet or did something a bit more unusual happen?

Laguna finally figures out that Squall is his son....yeah the guy is a bit slow sometimes. Anyway, he wants to spend more time with his son and decides to quit being President. Knowing that would destabilize the country...Kiros and Ward decide to head off the problem. Solution: Get Squall to come live at the city. Problem: Squall doesn't want to. He's the head of Balamb Garden and is needed there. Knowing Squall is a lot like his father, the pair see they can't kidnap him....he'd only tell Laguna and then oh the trouble they'd be in! So they watch and see how close Squall is to different people. What they see is Squall always fighting with Seifer over how Zell is treated and both men being way overprotective of the blond. So they kidnap Zell...and leave a note telling Squall to go visit his dad or else. Squall puts two and two together and knows Laguna had nothing to do with it and his best chance is to go along until he can find the young fist fighter....unfortunately everyone forgot about Seifer....who does NOT just sit back and wait for things to happen.

Final Fantasy 7:

Weapons are reappearing all over the world. Each time one shows up though, Cloud is nearby and the thing goes after him....leading to a number of close calls as he has to run. (HEY, he can't beat a Weapon all by himself!) Now he is in Midgar and the Weapons begin converging on the city. Cloud wants to leave but Tifa won't let him....going so far as to imprison the poor guy. Why do the Weapons want Cloud? What does it mean? Will he be able to get out of the city before the monsters attack? Where is everyone else?

Hojo is harder to kill than a cockroach. Recovering from his apparent "death" and getting over the death of his son and Jenova....he comes up with a new plan.....Cloud has Jenova cells inside him still. That is why Seph and Jenova could play with his mind.....he also has Sephiroth cells...which is why Seph thought him to be just another clone. So Hojo has to kidnap Cloud to get his son and master creation back. So will it be that easy? Will he be able to get Cloud? What has happened to him since the end of the game? What happened to the others? Will they be aware if anything happens to blondy?

Stargate:

Suppose Daniel's wife had managed to get the baby to Daniel before dying and told him to take the child to a certain planet (providing the symbols needed to get there). The government wants to keep the child and ignores warnings about anyone coming for it. Then a member of another SG Team tries to kill the child. The government decides to lock the baby up and study it until is dies. Daniel grabs the baby and goes to the planet. The rest of the SG-1 Team follows. What do they find when they get to the planet?

Hathor had a thing for Daniel....which wasn't returned. What if she found out it wasn't returned because Daniel was in love with Jack and Teal'c? How would the self-proclaimed Goddess react? What would she do to get Daniel?

Farscape:

What if Scorpy figured John and the others would be able to save Dargo's son? What if he programmed the boy with a chip like he did John....only he has more control of Jaffe than John? What if...to break John's mind...he has Jaffe rape John? John wouldn't tell Dargo...especially if Scorpy made sure John knew it was him in control....Jaffe wouldn't tell his father...though they both would try to get him help. Can they keep the secret? Can they live with what happened?

Suppose Crais only pretended to have a thing for Aeryn? Suppose Talon put John in danger so Crais would go save him and show how he feels....only that's not how it worked out. Now when the "duplicate" John dies...Talon feels how deeply Crais mourns but can't show it...so when they again find the "original" John...Talon is determined to make his "pilot" happy. What would he do? How would Crais react? Crais was left in the machine by Aeryn. What if it stripped away the layers of his mind and made him face the truth about himself? I mean he does a pretty big turn around with Talon and is constantly concerned with John. So what if the machine made him admit he loves John? How would the proud man deal with that? Loving an alien? The man who killed his brother?

Buffy/Angel:

Set 300 hundred years in the future....Angel is still a vampire...though the PTB granted him immunity from bloodlust and sunlight. Spike is still around....but not chipped and still a regular vampire. The two men work with various supernatural beings to keep the world safe. Now a new Slayer is brought to them....one who looks just like Buffy. Afterwards, other reincarnations filter in...a werewolf attack victim who looks just like Xander. A newborn, souled vampire who looks just like Tara. A young woman who wants to be a witch...and looks like Willow. Two wizards who are sent by the council and look just like Giles and Wesley. A bitter Guardian whose entire squad was wiped out...and he looks just like Gunn. The PTB summon Angel and warn him someone has used a spell to gather all those who once fought against evil and draw them into the battle again. Something that wasn't supposed to happen. (Apparently, none of the Scooby or Angel gang died peaceful deaths...but all died heroically...so they earned the right to rest in peace but were forcefully summoned back to new lives and even cursed so they would one day have painful run ins with the supernatural.) The PTB have no idea why it was done or by whom...but they fear the souls of those brought back may become bitter and dark because of their lives. Spike and Angel have to protect their new charges and find out what is going on before it's too late.

Bouncer

Kou's tattoos are very impressive...but what if they meant something? What if they marked him as something...like the future head of a clan of assassins? What if Kou had tried to leave all that behind...but then his father died? Now the clan wants Kou to come back and either lead or die at his brother's hands. To make sure he does as they want...the kidnap Sion. To get him back...he has to assume leadership...which means killing his brother. Otherwise....something very bad will happen to Sion/ Can Kou get Sion back? Can he find a way other than killing?

Gundam Wing

Dorothy gets sick of watching Relena pine for Heero...especially since she can see Heero pines for Duo. Determined to get the whole annoying group to admit their feelings....Dorothy has BOTH Duo and Relena kidnapped. She makes it look like two different groups did it...but the deadline for each victim is the same. Heero has to choose which person to save...and Dorothy makes sure Duo and Relena can see his choice. Who will Heero choose?

Duo pulls a lot of pranks...but does them to cheer people up. But what if one day, all his victims got together and decided to teach him a lesson? So they slip him a mickey and when he wakes up, he's tied to a tree in the park...with only his boxers on. They take several pictures and leave him there. Unfortunately, there is a cold snap that night and Duo almost freezes to death. He manages to get free and barely makes it home. The next morning, Une calls him and chews him out for being late. Duo, tired, sick, and having had more than one nightmare about a similar childhood experience that was even worse, goes into work to find pictures of him tied to the tree plastered everywhere and everyone laughing at him. It's the final straw and dregs up even more bad memories....Duo flees the building...and everyone just shrugs it off as "He can dish it out but can't take it." Now Duo never did anything malicious to anyone...and whether they meant it or not....the prank hurts Duo deeply. For the next week, no one sees Duo. He doesn't show up for Duty assignments...or at stakeouts and doesn't file any paperwork. Une gets really pissed and sends Wufei and Heero to his apartment to drag him to work. She's tired of his "sulking." However, the apartment is empty; the landlord doesn't know when Duo moved out or where to. Duo's bank account is cleared out....as is the one containing the money he stole from OZ. Where did Duo go? Can the others find him? Will they figure out why he left? Or are they too dense to figure out something from Duo's past is haunting him and they made it worse? And what is haunting him? What happened all those years ago?

Now kind of along those lines.....they guys take Duo out for a night of drinking...to get him drunk and leave him naked in a public place...payback for all the jokes and pranks. Relena helps too. Duo however is furious and humiliated. Worse, a group of former soldiers find him and try to beat him up...but even naked Duo is tough and he fights back....all the while ranting about how he fought to protect the colonies and in the last war Earth...and how he never humiliated anyone like they did him...how unappreciated he is...or how no one ever cares how his life is going...hell no one even asks. The leader of the soldiers hears Duo and starts airing his gripes while fighting...only it's turning into more of a sparring match. Anyway, he and his men fought for what they believed in....they have been ignored by the new governments...asked to move on by almost all the countries....Relena won't even consider giving them help...maybe they were on the wrong side...but they believed they were going to make a better world....they got conned! Finally, Duo and the guy realize they both have something in common. The guy gives Duo his jacket and he and his men decide to get a little revenge for themselves and Duo. The man, sends one of his men off to see if Duo's friends have reached his house....where Duo is certain they went so they can gloat.
Turns out he is right. They then find a vid-phone and have Duo call his house....his machine answers...but instead of the rant everyone expects to hear...Duo is begging someone to pick up. Something along the lines of "Oh God please pick up! Wufei? Heero? Come on guys please be there! They're gonna find me any second! Please!" And then Duo screams...like he's in a lot of pain and the vid-phone goes dead....and Heero rushes over to pick it up. The shaken friends try to convince themselves it is all a prank when another call comes in...one with the screen blanked. A voice tells them to pick up or Duo will die....Heero picks up. The man laughs and says it's a good thing Duo knows his friends so well. He tells them they have Duo...who was too busy trying to hide because he was naked and thus was way easy to catch. He also says he knows they have a Gundam Pilot...remembers seeing the footage of captured Duo. Unless they are given $100 million dollars in three days....Duo will be sent back to them....in different boxes. Then the sound of Duo screaming again is heard and the line goes dead. Does Duo get his revenge? Will he get the wronged men the money they need to rebuild their lives? Will his "friends" learn their lesson?

Dragonball Z

Ubuu is Goku's student and a very good one. He looks up to his teacher and does his best to behave. When the day arrives for Goku and Ubuu to enter a new World's Strongest Tournament, they go hoping to have fun. However, some new faces are there...and when Ubuu enters the ring...they jump him. Goku jumps into the ring to help...and the others join him...driving off the strangers. Who were they and why did they attack the young man?

Future Trunks is lonely in his time...very. His mother is dead and he has no other friends. So he visits Goku and crew again. Only this time....they decide to go back to his time and visit. They find a world very unlike their own...ravaged and still recovering. The Kai of that universe notices the arrival of so many strong fighters and wonders what is going on...so he visits. Happy to see some people who can protect his universe....the Kai blasts the time machine. How will everyone get home?

17 had been living in the forest for years. He no longer wishes to interact with people....though he is lonely at times. One night a huge flash of light fills the sky and 17 (having nothing better to do) goes to investigate. He finds Trunks' time machine....almost torn to pieces and Trunks inside and beaten to hell and back. He nurses Trunks back to health...but the young Saiyan can't remember anything....not even how to fight? What will 17 tell him? How did Trunks get in that condition? And did his attacker follow him?

Bulma isn't the most understanding person in the universe. What if she found out Yamcha was gay? That he dated her and the other women to hide his real feelings? Really pissed off....Bulma summons the Dragon and wishes that everyone knew how Yamcha felt about them and he got what he deserved. Be careful what you wish for! Yamcha does love Bulma....deeply....just as a sister. And now Piccolo, Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and Future Trunks all know that Yamcha is attracted to them. Some deal with it better than others....and Bulma has to live with the consequences of her wishes....but will Yamcha live?

Along similar lines....Yamcha is alone....Bulma is tired of seeing it and since he won't do anything about it....she will! So she summons the Dragon and wishes that Yamcha get what he wants and find true love. Problem! Yamcha is attracted to several men...all of whom now want him!!!! What's poor human to do when Saiyans, Half-Saiyans, Time Traveling Saiyans, and one grumpy Namek all start trying to get him in their beds?!

Totally PWP...but then when do I ever come up with anything else? Bulma has created a hypno-ray and tests it on the unsuspecting Yamcha (yes I pick on the poor guy a lot!). She has him tell her about all the women he's dated....and gets pissed about it. She goes to turn the ray off...but mutters "Yamcha you are such a slut" before she can hit the power button....now Yamcha's libido is without constraints! What will everyone do?

OK...being nice to Yamcha here. A young woman is in love with the scarred fighter and summons the Dragons to help him. She wishes he were stronger than anyone in the universe and could never die. Can you guess who she is? Anyway, Yamcha wakes up and his life is changed! He needs Goku and the others' help or his powers could be a real problem. But what happens when the Kais find out about this new warrior?

Ranma 1/2

Suppose a woman showed up who was cursed to by the male spring....so she becomes a girl every time she gets hit with cold water. How would the others react? What if she had no desire to ever go back to the cursed spring? What would happen?

What if Kuno got cursed as well? Say Shampoo intended (with the help of her Grandma) to curse Ranma with something helpless....like a swallow...then take Ranma back to China...marry him and then cure him. What if they got the wrong water shipped to them? What if the water was something like....spring of the drown axe-murderer...and it got all over Kuno? Can see this one being a wild comedy. But then that is just me.

What if Hopposai finally got tired of Ranma getting in his way? The old pervert has a real mean streak. So to get rid of the boy, he steals a potion from Grandma and feeds it to Akane. That night, Akane wakes up furious and the perv is there to tell her where to vent her anger. So Akane attacks Ranma. He can't bring himself to strike back and OP (old perv) takes advantage of that to knock Ranma unconscious and run off with Akane in pursuit. When Ranma wakes up...he's in girl form and can't move. OP uses the temporary spring of drown man on Akane and sets her loose on Ranma...watching and cackling as Ran-chan is savaged. Finally, whatever OP gave Akane wears off and s/he collapses. OP runs off saying Akane won't even remember what happened in the morning. Ranma takes her home, but what now? Can Ranma get over what she did? Will he still have the strength to stand up to OP or will he become the sniveling coward his dad is?

Ryoga, Kuno, Moose, and even Ukyo see Ranma get beaten, drugged, kidnapped, humiliated, blamed for things he never did, and just generally treated worse than an animal. What would happen if one day...they had enough?

Ranma often gets the short end of the stick. Way too often others cause problems, he gets blamed for it, and then has to find a way to undo what others did...and even when he does...no one gives him any credit. So what would happen if one day...Ranma'd had enough?

One day...while out in the woods getting away from everyone under the excuse of training....Ranma has an accident and gets hurt pretty bad. No one comes for him. After several days, he is near death when some campers from America show up. They take him to the nearest hospital....which is like five towns from Nerima. He wakes up...but without his memory. The Americans don't want to leave him all alone....and worry since he has nightmares almost every night...so they take him home. They are a rich couple and have always wanted a child...and their hearts go out to Ranma. So he is off to America. What happens next?

One day...Ranma simply doesn't come home from school. It takes everyone three days to realize he's not around and start to worry. Now no trace of him can be found. Two years later a world famous group of entertainers stop in Nerima for lunch. Off the tour bus steps...you guessed it...Ranma... but he is older, looks happier, and act more confident....not too mention everyone calls him Jin. Akane sees him first and attacks him for "abandoning" her. Jin defends himself and insists he doesn't know the woman. The other performers come to his aide....including his lover...a male! How does everyone react? Is this Ranma or not? Is he telling the truth about not recognizing Akane? If so, what happened to him?

A new fighter arrives in Nerima...and promptly beats Kuno...calling him "pompous." Then beats Moose...who mistook him for Ranma. By this time, OP, Grandma, and Ranma are getting curious. Then OP comes back one night beaten up! Ranma confronts the guy the next day...and the guy says he's not interested in fighting Ranma. Which pisses Ranma off. Unfortunately, the guy avoids Ranma's attacks with ease. Then grabs Ranma and kisses him! Ranma struggles...but can't break loose. When the guy is done he smiles at Ranma and tells him he is worth more than the bride price his father paid Ranma's! Turns out Pop sold Ranma to yet another man...but didn't know the man only had sons! Now the brothers are there to claim there bride...and the oldest gets first shot....and NONE of them are disappointed that Ranma is a guy!!!!!

How about a Ranma 1/2 and King of fighters crossover. Iori runs away from home because he can't deal with his "destiny" to die for the Orochi. He doesn't want to fight and try to kill Kyo. In fact, he's fallen for his so called nemesis. Unable to deal, he flees. Of course his family isn't going to let their weapon just wander off....so they send people to retrieve him...and old enemies do the same...like Rugal and Geese. During one of the fights, Ranma bursts in...being chased by Ryoga. The pair see Iori grossly out numbered and badly hurt, but still fighting, and team up to help the guy. Of course after they have driven the attackers away, Iori passes out. When he wakes up, he just wants to leave...but Kasumi says he should stay and Akane chews him out for not appreciating their hospitality. Rather stunned...Iori stays. But will he be found? Will Kyo find him? Who else would be looking?

MASSIVE CROSSOVER TIME (what? You knew I was nuts!)

Rurouni Kenshin/ Yami no Matsuei/ Beastmaster/ Sentinel/ WhiteCross/ Ranma 1/2/ Dragonball Z/ Gundam Wing/ Final Fantasy 7, 8, maybe 9/ Bouncer/ Buffy and Angel/ and that is it...sigh...I really am crazy.
Set in the future...so yeah it's an AU....new planets are being explored by colonists...with each group a set of soldiers are sent to make sure they survive. Each group of settlers is made up of people who specialize in a specific field. For example, a xeno-biologist, geologist, etc. The soldiers consist of people who also specialize in a field. For example, a sniper, demolitions expert, etc. Only one ship is sent to each planet and they are on their own. So what happens when this particular groups lands and someone is out to take over...by any means necessary! Who would be a soldier and who would be a colonist? My choices might surprise some of you.

Challenges * Home * Stories