More Massive Plot Bunnies

Plot Bunnies WARNINGS! MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THINGS! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Sorry these took so long....life stinks. Also sorry if these plot bunnies have been done to death. I haven't read anything like them and would love it if someone sent me a link to where I could find them. Thanks. Massive amounts of misspelled words ahead. Some of this stuff was written while I was running a rather high fever, please forgive me if I mess up. Sorry. -lina

Lord of the Rings...from the movie not the book:

What if Lurtz (the guy with the arrows and created by Saruman) didn't kill Boromir? What if he saw Boromir fighting bravely and selflessly to protect the Hobbits a felt an emotion...and he's not supposed to have that many! What if he wanted to explore that feeling, so he puts an arrow through each of Boromir's legs (so he can't run away) and then knocks him out? When Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli arrive, all they find is Boromir's horn, some blood, signs of a battle, and footprints leading away. What happens next?

Suppose the Fellowship had stayed together. Boromir, knowing the ring was tempting him, left and went to Gondor. The others continued on into Mordor. How would things have been different?

This is a slash one: What if Elrond had a thing for Boromir? The ancient elf once loved Isildur, but lost him to the power of the ring. Seeing the same kind of passion and weakness in the man from Gondor, he goes along to try to keep history from repeating itself. Can he save Boromir from himself? What could he offer the young mortal that the ring could not? Hint hint even!

What if the Lord of Rivendell was attacked one night...beaten really badly. The only thing he said after he guards reached him and before he passed out was "Boromir." Yet Boromir will not tell anyone where he was or who he was with. Is Boromir guilty? Who attacked Elrond? Will the Fellowship be able to save him?

What if Gladriel had "failed" her test? What if she tried to take the ring from Frodo?

What if Legolas was being used as a bargaining chip by his father? His son's hand in marriage in exchange for an alliance. What if Legolas didn't want to marry except for love and ran away. Who would he have met and done?

What if Aragorn did become King of Gondor? With Boromir as his Master at Arms? What if they came to Rivendell for the meeting, but it was Aragorn who was tempted?

What if the elves suddenly started getting sick? How would they deal with it? Why are they getting sick?

Did anyone else notice that at the meeting in Rivendell, Legolas does NOT have a braid in his hair, yet later, after traveling with the Fellowship, he gets one? What if it were a Lover's Braid? Who put it there?

The Adventure of Jules Verne:

Phineas Fogg is a very demanding man and knows what he wants. And what he wants is young Jules. However, Fogg knows he is not a gentle person. Thus he refuses to admit what he feels. However, what happens if the League kidnaps Jules (yes again) and when Fogg gets him back...poor Jules isn't the man he remembers. As a matter of fact, Jules doesn't remember anything at all. The League has made him a cynical, aloof, arrogant bastard like them. Can Fogg find a way to get back the man he loves?

Every time Phineas has to fight with the League, he becomes ever more cynical. One day, he lashes out at his opponent in a fight, leading to him stabbing Jules. While the wound is not fatal, it wakes Phineas up to what he is becoming. Jules of course forgives him, but that is not enough for Fogg. Instead, he leaves, disappears, to fight his own demons. Unbeknownst to the group, that is exactly what the League had planned. Can everyone find Phineas before its too late? Or has the League finally pushed Fogg too far?

Jules is a fairly innocent guy. He is strong willed, extremely stubborn, but naïve in many ways; that quality is what helps him create such wonderful inventions. Things that have thwarted the League time and again. Knowing his friends would avenge his death in ways they don't want to imagine, the League finds a new way: break his spirit. In one of their many battles, the League operatives corner Phineas and Jules tries to stop them with a pistol, but a young woman gets in the way and is killed. How does he react? Does the League plan to break him work? Can his friends help him? Was the young woman an innocent or something far worse?

OK...I don't much like Jules' friends from the bar. They seem to be a bunch of vultures. So what would happen if one night, one of them broke into his apartment to steal money and they got into a fight? What if the fight started a fire and Jules were injured? What if he were blinded? How would he react to being so harmed by someone he thought of as a friend? Does he tell Phineas and Rebecca the truth?

Dark one...but I always do happy endings. What if the League got sick of how well Jules and Phineas work? What if they drugged one of them? Now I know you are thinking Phineas rapes Jules....but what if Jules were drugged and seduced Phineas...then, in the morning, Jules wakes up and Phineas is cold to him. (In my fic, Phineas knows Jules was drugged and thinks he could never really love him... so he tries to push Jules away before the young man blows up about being "used.")

Saiyuki:

Hakkai, Gojyo, and Goku put up with a lot from Sanzo. Ever wonder why? What if youkai mated for life? What if the Goddess (Saint...whatever you wish to call her) didn't like that Sanzo was so aloof when she first put the team together? What if she cast a spell to make the four attracted to each other....only it broke the control metals on Hakkai and Goku and sent Gojyo's already hyper libido into overdrive? When they woke up from the spell (IE, the Goddess figured out what was going on and put a stop to it), Sanzo was gone. Now that they have to work together again, he acts like nothing happened. They, however, tend to be very protective of him.....because he is their mate. Period. They all claimed him and still want him. He is THEIRS. So, one day, while taking a bath, in a supposedly safe monastery, Sanzo is attacked. How far the attack goes is up to you. Goku finds him and now the three Youkai are out for blood. No one hurts what is THEIRS without suffering immensely.

Gojyo has a VERY big libido. He also loves to drink. What if one night, coming back to the hotel horny, massively drunk, and frustrated, he found someone in his bed? What if he awakes the next morning, to an empty bed, but dreamed about the most passionate lover he's ever had? As they travel, it becomes very hot, yet Sanzo refuses to take his robes off. He won't even uncover an inch of skin. Then, because of his stubbornness, he passes out after they reach the next village. Gojyo gets the job of taking him to the bath and putting him in some cool water. While stripping the blond, Gojyo finds bruises, bite marks, and handprints, not too mention signs that someone tied Sanzo down. Gojyo suddenly realizes who he was with that night, but can't remember what happened! What did happen that night? And what will it mean now that Gojyo knows? (Not leaning toward NCS with this. More like Sanzo liked what happened, but would never admit it and is pissed and afraid Gojyo will remember).

Homura wants Goku. Goku wants Sanzo. Sanzo is frustrated but not about to admit it. The Goddess wants Homura off her back and busy with another distraction. So what would happen if she locked them all in a room....and the only way out was for them to become "very close cousins" as the people in charge of a certain show would put it.

Sanzo seems like a very tough, unapproachable guy. He never asks for help and doesn't thank anyone if they give it. So what happens if, one day, he gets separated from the others and finds someone just like him. Maybe a young human trying to make a farm work after the land was ruined by a fight between youkai and humans. So, Sanzo twists his ankle and can't go on. Now he has to help out on the farm or not be fed. Stubborn fool meets stubborn fool. Still, they begin to respect each other and form a friendship. What happens next?

Homura torments Sanzo because he wants him. (He's wanted him ever since he met him as a GOD) He doesn't think Sanzo could ever want him however and so gets his attention as best he can. He is also attracted to Goku, but doesn't understand why. One night, he is just looking at the stars when he feels a terrible pain. Unsure of what it means, he investigates the source and finds Sanzo unconscious and bleeding, signs of a huge fight, and no sign of the others. Taking Sanzo in, he does his best to heal him, but when Sanzo wakes up, he doesn't know who he is or what happened. Will Homura take advantage or still try to save Sanzo's friends?

White Cross:

After the events in the movie, Omi finds he has trouble trusting the others. Every night he has nightmares of what Youji did and his "death." So one night, he sneaks away. A month later, he moves into a run down apartment building, not knowing Schudich is already there. Schu has been having problems of his own since the death of his boss and what he did to Weiss. Then, while dreaming, he accidentally slips into Omi's nightmares. Feeling guilty, he decides to help the kid. He leaves a mental suggestion that prevents Omi from recognizing Schu. So what happens when the others (from both sides) show up?

A new power is in Japan and both sides have to unite after their bosses are murdered. It is the only way they can survive. Yet, the people who work for the new power seem to be more interested in capturing them than killing them. Who is this new person? How did he get to their bosses so easily? And what does he want with them?

What if fate could be manipulated by creatures called Nexus? Each one has the power to change the fates of people. What if a male creature changed the fates of the guys and girls for the worse? Now a female creature lures all the men onto a rooftop and shows them how things were meant to be. Though their lives are not perfect, they are happier than the lives they have now. In fact, they were all meant to be on the same team fighting for justice. Then she vanishes. What are they going to do now? Now that they know how things can be?

Stargate:

This series is SOOOOOOO perfect for crossovers...so most of these will involve them. Sorry if that bothers you. This one has the team visiting a world populated by incredibly beautiful beings. They turn out to be androids and know they are androids. It turns out the planet used to be an experimental colony and the androids were used for many different purposes...including pleasure. But the androids rebelled and killed their oppressors. They have nothing against the SG-1 team and a few even try (if they succeed is up to you) to seduce them. But what happens when the team finds out the colony was founded by the Tok-Ra?

What if the gate opened into the world of SeaQuest? Opened right into a main mall and caused one hell of a stir? So they are arrested and the crew of SeaQuest is called in to transport them to a secret underwater base for questioning. Unfortunately, other countries want the technology of the gate and are determined to take the four. What happens next?

Stargate and Beastmaster. What if the gate opened into the ruins of a great city? They hear the sounds of battle and find Tao being carried of by Yamar while Dar is kept busy fighting soldiers. Teal'C stops Yamar and Tao and Dar begin telling them about their world while Tao wonders if his people built the gate. Unfortunately, both Voden and his counterpart want the newcomers and the Ancient is getting involved. What is going on?

What if the Stargate opened onto the world of Middle Earth? What if it opened near the borders of Mordor and the gang had to fight their way clear and ran into a bunch of elvish Rangers? What would happen? How would they react to the elves and the elves to them?

What if the Gate opened onto the world of Hercules and Xena? Can up imagine Daniel meeting some of the more interesting Gods? Or even the Gods' reactions to the newcomers? On my!

What if the Gate opened into a Jedi temple? So they find these people who could fight the Go'auld but don't understand how they do it. Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan feel the force moving strongly through both Daniel and Jack, but the DarkSide has a foothold on Jack. The Council offers to let Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan go to Earth and teach those they can how to use the Force, and hopefully save Jack from falling. Of Course, the Government tries to step in and take the Jedi captive to force them to teach those they want. So what happens next? Will they spank the bad guys? Run for it? Go home in a huff?

Similar idea... but with Luke and gang this time. Luke decides to go to Earth and leaves Leia and Han in charge of his school. On Earth, he runs into problems with the Government. Han later comes through the Stargate to visit and Chewie follows...which could lead to all sort of neat things. Would Luke share technology? Would he find a lover? Will he get into trouble?

Suppose SG1 found a society that was very advanced...but only as far a nature goes. They can get plants to grow faster and they way they want by will alone. Also, their psychic abilities are very advanced. They agree to become allies against the Go'auld and send a representative back with the team. A group of "Investigators" then show up at the base and try to "Negotiate" with the psychic for ways to improve American psychics. Unfortunately, he or she tells them the only way to increase their power would probably kill them and his or her people would never do such a thing....which as you can guess does not sit well with the suits. That night, Daniel gets a headache so bad he wakes from a peaceful sleep and brings tons of people to his aid with his screams. The Representative is found dead later...his or her neck broken. (powerful psychics weak bodies). Then the Stargate opens and a team of psychics just walk through the all the bases defenses and take Daniel. Why? What happened?

Sometimes this show gives me mixed vibes. I mean sometimes it seems like it's Jack and Sam. Other times I get a Teal'C and Daniel vibe. Others, Jack and Daniel. Etc. So what if the reality were this: They all were together. Think about it. When do they have time to have lives of their own? Form relationships? They don't. So what if they turned to each other? Would Hammond know? How would it work? (Can't help but see Daniel getting ganged up on by those three. Poor guy *g*)

What would happen if one time, the Gate opened onto a world where society was VERY different? I mean VERY different. On this new world, women and men NEVER marry. In fact, the ONLY time they get together is to procreate. For men and women to live together is almost unheard of and considered unnatural. Also, the rulers are chosen based on intelligence and integrity not strength. So when the team shows up, the people they run into immediately think Daniel is the leader, Jack and Teal'C are his lovers and guardians, and Sam is along because Daniel is trying to get her pregnant. What happens next?

Final Fantasy 10:

What if Auron didn't leave? Now he decides to stay around until Yuna is safe and sound. And they find Tidus. So what happens? How does everyone react to having an Unsent around? How does he relate? Where is Tidus?

Suppose Seymour only wanted Yuna so he could become Sin....what if he really wanted Tidus? So when everyone is sent to prison, Seymour has Tidus brought to him. What happens? A seduction or something more dark? How does Auron react? How does Kimahri? Does Tidus tell anyone?

Wakka has some interesting scenes with Lulu and Rikku. What if both girls were interested in him? Do they get him? How? And how will he react to both women chasing him?

Final Fantasy 8:

Suppose Cid turns control of Garden over to Squall? So poor Squall is now in charge of everything. In addition, he has a girlfriend to keep happy. A rather demanding girlfriend. So what would happen if Rinoa got bored with Squall being away so much and decided to try Seifer again? What if Zell walked in on Rinoa making her play? What happens now?

While out working as a SEED, Zell and his party are attacked. They manage to fight off the bandits, but Zell gets separated and is hurt. Seifer, who has been wandering the world, finds him (unconscious) and takes him back to his house. When Zell wakes up, he's surprised to see who saved him. What happens next?

Irvine is a huge flirt, but harmless and kind of funny. What if someone took his flirting a little to seriously? What if they started stalking him? Becoming jealous of his friends and Selphie? How far would they go? How would Irvine deal with it?

Final Fantasy 7:

Vincent has never liked what he was turned into. So he leaves after they save the world. Cloud, having lost enough people in his life, goes after him. Over a year later, neither has been seen. Then, a report is sent to the reformed Shinra (now called Dolphin Enterprises...and it polices the world) about a body being found....a body with blond, spiky hair. Is it Cloud? Where is Vincent? What is going on?

After saving the world, the team celebrates big time. Just about everyone gets drunk and they wake up with hangovers in the morning. Tifa goes to wake Cloud up but finds his room torn apart, some bloody hand prints, and Cloud no where to be found. They also cannot find Vincent anywhere. Where is he? What happened to him? Did he take Cloud? Were they both taken?

Three years after saving the world, Cloud is no happier. Tifa and Barrett run Shinra and are hunting down what is left of the Turks (without much luck) and Cloud is basically just a worker in the company...neither willing to let him go out into the action...but for different reasons. One night, security cameras in Cloud's room (for security reasons you know) pick up a tall, silver haired man overpowering Cloud and kidnapping him. Who is this guy? Why take Cloud?

Tifa and Barrett have their people hunting down the Turks and Vincent and Cloud are helping out just to have something to do. However, they are more in it to make sure the Turks are brought back alive and get a fair trail. What they find stuns them. The Turks are living in the abandoned Mansion. Tseng is alive and healing, but will probably never walk again. The others will not leave him and after months of being hunted, they are tired and worn out. What do Cloud and Vincent do? Can they turn them in?

Brotherhood of the Wolf:

Suppose Mani had lived. Would he have gone to Africa? How would things have been different?

What if Mani was planning on going to Africa...and taking Thomas with him? What if Thomas had gone with him?

What if Thomas and Fronsac had gone after Mani and saved him before he was killed?

What if Fronsac were the one who had been killed? What would happen then?

What if Marianne had died, but Mani lived? What would have happened then?

Ranma 1/2:

What if Ranma finds out Happosai knew of a cure long ago, but was having too much fun groping Ranma to give it to him? What if Ranma took the cure? What happens now?

What if Ranma had been the person drugged with the fall in love pill? What if he saw Ryoga? Which pill was it? And how does everyone react?

What if Happosai gave Ranma the pill? What if he meant to have Ranma fall in love with him forever and stay a girl, but instead he saw someone else? Someone like Mousse?

Suppose another of Ranma's fiancés showed up...only she was nice to him! She treated him well and even put up with his rudeness. What if he started to fall in love with her? How would the others react? Is she as good as she seems?

Say one night Ranma finds a group of guys attacking a young man and woman. He jumps in to help them and ends up being badly hurt. The guys were too fast and strong to be human. The couple take Ranma back to his house where everyone immediately jumps on him for being out late and making them worry. What if the couple decided to stay and see how Ranma lives? What if they were warriors for the "Light" and after watching Ranma live his life for a week, kidnap him....only they take him to a place where he is treated with respect and kindness. No more being hit all the time, accused of everything. Would he stay? Would he join them in their fight?

Akane is always getting into trouble and getting bailed out. What if this time, the chosen one was Ranma? The promised sacrifice to an ancient God. So the others go to save him. But does Ranma need saving? What kind of Sacrifice?

Ranma and Akane's fathers become tired of waiting for their kids to tie the knot. One night they slip something in their drinks and have them married. They wake up in the wedding bed barely remembering they were married. How would they react? How would everyone else react?

Everyone keeps attacking Ranma. What if, one time, he didn't dodge fast enough? What if they all managed to land a blow and put Ranma in the hospital? What happens when he gets out? How bad was he hurt?

What if Happosai, Genma, and Soun made enemies of a family when they were younger? What if that family was back? Stronger, faster, and meaner than they had been in the past? What if they went after the kids instead of the parents? What would they do?

Similar idea, but... what if they started to go after the kids, then saw how each one lived. What revenge would they take and would they take one on Ranma? What if they just took him instead?

What if the gang ended up in Mortal Kombat?

What if Ranma weren't Genma's child? What if his son died from the training and Genma kidnapped a young boy he found playing near a stream? Over the years he made Ranma forget. But what would happen if the real parents weren't normal people? What if they were the leaders of a mystic clan? What if Ranma's guardians found him? What if they were going to take him back?

Same idea, but this time... you know how just about everyone who fights Ranma in Nerima seems to be superhuman? What if they were? What if Ranma were actually the heir to a Kingdom of fighters? Genma kidnapped him after killing his own son through stupidity. However, by the time the Kingdom's Guardians found Ranma, he had forgotten who he really was and wasn't nearly strong enough to face the challenges of his true home. Thus, the Guardians assume roles. They become people in Ranma's life, or their children do, and then help train him to be stronger. So what happens when time runs out and Ranma HAS to return home? How will he react to learning the truth? Not to mention having all these people who have been attacking him over the years all of sudden bowing and kneeling to him...and protecting him!

Ranma's Great-Great-Great Aunt married into a family of fighters who worked to keep monsters from entering our world. Now, after being betrayed, that family is VERY short of fighters. So, they seek out the Aunt's family and find Ranma and gang. Unfortunately, so do the monsters who are not about to let their enemy rebuild their ranks. Will the Nerima Wrecking Crew be enough to stop the creatures seeking to destroy the world?

King of Fighters:

What if someone new held a King of Fighters tournament? What if it was only an excuse to test the fighters against a new kind of robot? One that could adapt to techniques and had no conscience? Would they be able to win?

Mortal Kombat:

What if the Earth realm was slowly being invaded by fighters from another realm? What if they were capturing and sending the fighters of Earth back to their own world? Why?

Fatal Fury:

What if Terry found out someone had put Andy in the hospital? What if Andy had been defeated in front of witnesses by Joe? What happened to Joe? How did he get so strong? Why did he attack his friend?

Sorcerer Hunters:

What if someone had a terrible crush on Marron? So she gets a potion that will make Marron fall in love with her...or at least so she thinks. Instead, the potion makes Marron sick and Gateau has to take him to his room. When they get there, Marron all but throws Gateau on the bed. What happens the next morning?

What if Carrot were poisoned? A slow poison that could only be burned out of his system by one means? Would Marron and Gateau be able to help him?

Milfy is attacked by ZT and a spell cast on him. At first, he thinks it had no effect, yet when he meets Carrot (who is alone...trying to ditch the others so he can find women) he blacks out. The next day, he awakens to Carrot underneath him, bound, bleeding, and violated. Now what?

ST: Voyager:

What if they made it home, in one piece with 7 still alive? What would Starfleet do? Wouldn't they jump at a chance to study one of their worst enemies?

The crew comes across a planet much like Risa... friendly, open, and very relaxing. However, the people seem to take a special interest in Chakotay and his tattoo. It seems the planet is plagued by an ancient, vengeful spirit whose lover had a tattoo just like his. When the time comes to leave, Chak is no where to be found. What happened to him? Did the spirit get him? Or did the people?

The crew comes across (sounds familiar don't it?) an abandoned space station. Inside they find very old signs of a battle and remnants of bodies. The Doctor brings a few aboard to study. After they leave, Tom begins having nightmares of being chased through the halls of a strange station...by Tuvok! In other dreams, he is being seduced by Janeway and Chak! A month after finding the station, Tom is found in his quarters beaten within an inch of his life. Who did it? Why?

Suppose Wesley Crusher visits the ship. What would happen? Remember he betrayed Starfleet.

ST: Deep Space 9:

Suppose Dukat fell in love with Bashir. He tries to deny his feelings, but cannot. When he learns the Dominion plans to kidnap the doctor to get a cure for the plague, what does he do?

What if Julian saved Dukat's daughter's life? What if it cost him his sight? Would Dukat be thankful? How would he show it?

Garak likes the Doctor a lot. What if it was love? But he's afraid of what would happen if he acted on his feelings. What if, for revenge, Dukat forced Garak to not only admit what he felt, but to do it in front of everyone? Would it drive Julian away or does he feel the same?

What if Odo had fallen for Julian instead of Kira? Would things have been different? Would the Dominion have acted differently?

What if the Dominion had sent a spy to DS9? What if the spy was a shapeshifter? What if it fell in love with a member of the crew? Who? And what happens next?

What would happen if the dead of Bajor weren't at rest? Suppose Kai Win (sic) wanted more power (doesn't she always) and tried to use one of the Orbs to harness the power of the dead...only it went wrong. Instead, the spirits are drawn from their peaceful rest and are NOT happy about it. All over Bajor and the station blood runs from the walls, unearthly howls fill the air, cold spots freeze people. Win calls on Kira and Sisko to solve the problem. But can they?

Andromeda:

What if Tyr, when he drown that one time, saw paradise and his reward for following the right path? What if that reward was Harper? What if knowing he had a weakness made him push Harper away? Now do you really think Harper would just let it go?

What if Dylan and crew met a new race that believed in soulmates? What if they saw some "disharmony" among the crew and decided to "help" by finding everyone's soulmates? Who would they try to fix up with whom?

Harper is plugged into the computer when Andromeda is attacked. It is only one burst of energy and then the attacker flees. What if that burst of energy was actually virus to disable Andromeda, but now Harper is trapped with it and must stop it to save the crew...or be eaten by it.

What if Dylan and crew are given some gifts by a new species? What if one of the drinks removed ALL inhibitions from the crew? Who ends up doing what? (Have strange mental picture of Becka stripping on a table top...no idea why)

Harper is almost killed after being kidnapped for the location of the Library. When he is rescued and brought back, he just wants to sleep and forget how badly he was hurt. Instead, Dylan and Tyr are waiting for him in his quarters. Why?

Something very strange is going on with the ship. Strange people are appearing and walking through walls. Harper is dreaming about a massacre on the ship. Dylan is dreaming about being hunted down. Tyr is dreaming about being overwhelmed in battle. Becka dreams of being eaten alive. Rev has disappeared. Trance (sic) is in a coma. What is going on? Are the dead trying to get revenge on the crew for being alive or are they trying to warn them? Or is it something more sinister?

A Pride, previously unknown to Tyr, approaches Dylan about an alliance. The Clan agrees to meet him in neutral space. However, when they get there, all they find is pieces of ships. But no bodies. As they investigate, Trance is attacked by what appears to be a dead body. The crew "kills" it, but then even more show up. What is going on? (Seem to be on a horror kick don't I?)

SW: Phantom Menace:

What if Qui-Gon had lived? What if he and Obi-Wan were able to stop Anikin from falling? Who would the Empire have gone after instead? What would have happened?

What if the Sith were very interested in the man who defeated their champion? What they decided he was going to join them? What if Qui-Gon was still alive, but it was Obi-Wan who defeated Maul? Would the Sith get Obi-Wan? What would they do to him?

What if Obi-Wan, while training with Qui-Gon, met another Jedi, a woman, who fell in love with him? What if she became obsessed with him?

Suppose Qui-Gon were sent away on a mission without Obi-Wan. So his young, very attractive student was left in a training facility under the care of another Jedi Master. When Qui-Gon comes back, Obi-Wan is very quiet and withdrawn. What happened to make him like that?

Obi-Wan and his Master arrive at a Jedi Temple and Qui-Gon is immediately arrested and Obi-Wan separated from him. Obi-Wan is placed in a nice room, but it has only one door and no windows. Several Masters come and ask him questions about what Qui-Gon has said and done in the last month and where they have been. That night, Qui-Gon breaks Obi-Wan out and drags him along as he flees the temple into the forest. What is going on? Has Qui-Gon done something wrong? Or is something worse going on?

What if, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are sent to investigate a small outpost the suddenly went silent. When they get there, they don't find anyone or any sign of battle. It looks as if everyone just got up and left. However, Obi-Wan finds a diary that tells of the scientists there finding a strange temple about five miles from their outpost. That night, Qui-Gon has a nightmare about hurting his apprentice and Obi-Wan has one about being hunted by shadows. The next morning, Qui-Gon goes to the ruins and Obi-Wan is left to find more evidence. That night, long after dark, Qui-Gon comes back. But his eyes are dark and he uses the force to attack his student. What happened? What is going on in those ruins? And can Obi-Wan stay alive long enough to find out?

Qui-Gon doesn't always agree with the Jedi Council. In fact, he tends to do his own thing. What if another Jedi accused Qui-Gon of murdering his student? Obi-Wan and Anikin are the only ones who can clear their teacher. But why is the Council trying to rush his trial? Why are they trying to stop Obi-Wan from investigating? What do they have to hide?

Similar idea, but... What if Qui-Gon were accused of killing his own student? He had a young woman who was very strong in the force before he took in Obi-Wan. She was the rising star of the Jedi. Then one day, she was found drown in a pond. There were no signs of violence and she had a great deal of alcohol in her blood. It was ruled an accident and no longer spoken of. But what if the woman's brother showed up with a letter, written by her, saying she was afraid of Qui-Gon. He was acting strange and violent. She was thinking of going to the Council about it. Now, Qui-Gon is suspected of the murder, but will not speak in his own defense. Obi-Wan must find out the truth, even when no one else thinks his Master is innocent. Why?

Suppose the Jedi had a secret. One they would kill to protect. Suppose along time ago, they came across a race that could manipulate the force as easily as they breathed. However, said race had never moved beyond their own world...nor wanted to...until they ran into the first Jedi. An accident claims a Jedi Master's life and already afraid of the new beings, the Jedi lash out and think they kill the last of them. Afterward, they cover it up and only Yoda remembers. So what happens if Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Anikin stumble across the last of the race? A single individual (you decide if it is a guy or girl) and innocently bring him/her back to a Jedi temple for training. What happens?

SW: Return of the Jedi:

Five years after Return of the Jedi, Luke is training new Jedis, but is still alone. So what if he finds a young woman, a thief, who is very strong with the force? What if she were partially trained, her parents being the last Jedi his father tracked down and killed? What if Vader murdered her parents in front of her? Now he wants to win her trust and teacher her, but must get past her own fears and hatred of the force.

Han tries to live with Leia, but finds politics is full of people worse than Jabba. Finally, he can't take anymore and leaves. Leia sends Luke after him. Can Luke get Han to come back? And what about those who think the Princess is better off without two such scruffy people?

Rurouni Kenshin:

Suppose Hiko came down from his mountain to visit Kenshin. How would the government react?

Saitou's job is to keep an eye on Kenshin and maybe get him to join the government. His job is not to get involved or to care, but one night, suppose, he sees Sano being beaten up. He just stands there and watches him try to fight off 15 guys. However, when one of the attackers pulls a knife, Saitou interferes and saves Sano. When he gets Sano home, he finds the wounds are worse than he thought. Sano wakes up, but cannot move his legs. What now?

What would happen if Sano, while getting people out of the burning Dojo, gets badly hurt....blinded. How does he react? How do the others? How did the fire start?

Suppose one night, Sano runs into his old comrades...you know the ones who died. Thinking he is just drunk, he talks to them and jokes around with them, even letting them into his home. They miss him and wish his life were better and say how sorry they are that they weren't around to protect him. He brushes it off and tells them about his life. They listen and then at dawn, vanish. Over the next week, Saitou is found so badly beaten he ends up in the hospital, Karou is found babbling in the corner of her Dojo one morning, Aoshi is found badly cut up, and even Megumi's clinic is ransacked. What is going on? (I'm planning on having the Ghosts seeking vengeance for Sano without really understanding how much he cares for the people and now he has to find a way to lay them to rest before they tear the town apart....but that is just me).

Can you imagine Sano and the gang as Jedi? What if Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan crashed in the woods outside of town? Suppose Saitou was immediately suspicious of them and had them followed. Meanwhile, Obi-Wan (and maybe Anikin) see Sano fighting and feel the Force moving through him. Qui-Gon comes across Kenshin and Aoshi and finds the same in them. Then a Sith Lord shows up and tries to kidnap Sano. Everyone teams up to stop him and they succeed, but several of the fighters are hurt and Obi-Wan heals them. Qui-Gon offers to take them and train them so they can protect their world from any further attacks by the Sith and with them gone, he explains, the Sith will have no reason to come back. So off they go. What happens now?

Sick of Saitou's failure to get Kenshin to work for the Government again, certain members decide to take matters into their own hands. They frame Kaoru for smuggling drugs then offer to clear her if Kenshin will work for them as Battousai. He is about to agree when she is found dead in her cell...she committed suicide! Now what? Does Kenshin just sit by or does he go after those who did this? And how will the others react?

One night, the dead body of a young fighter is found...he was beaten to death and carved into his chest is the word "Weak." As time passes, new bodies, always of someone who knew how to fight..and male and female, turn up. Always with the word "Weak" carved into their chests. Saitou thinks it's Aoshi and has him arrested, but the same night he is taken in, another murder occurs. Who is doing this and why? Who is next? (This could actually work for several fighting games I like...but I would have to kill main characters...sigh.)

Kenshin has discovered having friends tends to complicate things...especially when none of them will stay behind or out of events. However, he also enjoys those friendships and Aoshi and Saitou are coming to see how valuable they are. But what happens when the bonds of friendship are tested? A complaint is brought against Sano for beating a man half to death. Plenty of people claim to have seen it and Saitou is forced to arrest Sano. Despite Sano saying he didn't do it, everyone knows he has a temper. Did he do it? If not, why are people lying? Who would be behind it?

Similar, but this time the test is something a little more shocking. What if everyone found out that Saitou and Sano and Enishi were lovers!? The three all came together while busting a bunch of drug smugglers and one thing lead to another and the bed. Enishi has changed, but is still a bit out there. How will everyone react?

Herc/Xena Universe:

What if Iolaus was in love with Herc...but the big guy was oblivious? So one day, after seeing Herc fall in love with another woman, his heart breaks. Cupid is with Strife when it happens and it hits him so hard he immediately blinks out...pissing off Strife. But when he follows Cupid, he finds him watching Iolaus sitting at a wedding, the wound on his heart plainly visible to both Godlings. Understanding what unrequited love feels like, both find themselves hurting for him. So, they switch his wine for a stronger, Olympian brew. When he is drunk, they make love to him and leave him back at the town inn the next morning...with only a hazy memory of meeting two people and forgetting his pain for a little while. However, neither Godling can forget Iolaus. One day, Ares is yelling at Strife when he notices him staring off into space as if he were listening to something else. He eavesdrops and finds out about Iolaus....but FAR from being angry, he's happy about Strife and Cupid and that they could make Iolaus happy (he has a soft spot for the blond). Even if only for a little while. Then he arranges for them to be together again and again...you get the picture. However, Zeus butts in when Herc says he's worried about Iolaus acting so distracted. What will happen now?

What if Dahok wasn't satisfied with just a little taste of Iolaus' soul? What if he wanted more? He has Hope, disguised as Gabriel lead him into a trap, but at the last minute Joxer stumbles in and blows the plan. Hope goes to blast Joxer and Iolaus tries to save him. He gets hurts and the last thing he sees is Joxer surrounded by bright, white fire. When he wakes up there is no sign of his wounds, Joxer, or Hope. Was it a dream? If so, why are minions of Dahok hunting him down? And why has Ares taken a sudden interest in keeping him safe?

Cupid loves Strife. Strife loves Cupid. Perfect right? Not when the Gods get involved. Hera whines about fidelity and Zeus forbids them from seeing each other. Pissed off, Strife heads to the mortal realm to make trouble. Instead, he runs into Iolaus and Joxer, being tortured to death by a Warlord. The guy wants revenge on both Herc and Xena, but doesn't have the guts to face them himself. Calling on Ares, he finds out the torture was not the God of War's idea...in fact he told the Warlord to back off. Ares blasts the Warlord, but Iolaus has lost his tongue and eyes as well as having been hamstrung. Joxer lost all the fingers on his right hand and all his toes. Both mortals were raped repeatedly. The two Gods are able to repair the damage...at least the physical stuff...but what about the mental? Will Ares be able to convince Iolaus he didn't order the attack?

Iolaus, (yes I have a soft spot for him) is out hunting one day when he meets Joxer. They decide to share a camp since Joxer has no food but is a good cook and Iolaus has food but isn't that great of a cook. They get to talking and find out they have a lot in common. Since they are headed to the same place, they travel together. Along the way, they find a abandoned temple for twin Gods they've never heard of. Since a storm comes up, they are forced to spend the night. That night, as they are eating dinner, a strange woman appears and proclaims Iolaus the God of the Hunt and Joxer God of Kindness then vanishes. They wake up the next morning convinced it was all a strange dream. However, after they leave the temple, a bunch of things dressed all in black attack them. What is going on?

There is a meeting of Heroes in Thebes. Herc and Xena are on the invited list, but Iolaus, Gabriel, and Joxer are listed as servants. Unhappy, but asked nicely by Herc and Xena, they go. When they get there, they are given servants quarters. Iolaus is kind of upset, but used to playing second to Herc. Gabriel is pissed. Joxer is just honored to be there with all the other Heroes. At the height of the welcoming banquet, Ares shows up and yells for everyone to run. Instead they accuse him of trying something. Grabbing the three nearest him, Joxer, Iolaus, and Gabriel, Ares puts up a shield and the four watch as a huge, pitch black shadow falls over the room. When it disappears, all the Heroes are gone and the servants are little more than bones. What is going on?

Joxer is out wandering one day when he finds Ares helping defend a group of women and children from bandits...only he is fighting as a mortal would....no powers....he even gets cut by one of the blades. Joxer leaps to his defense and actually knocks out a guy who was going to put an arrow through Ares. After the fight, Ares makes sure Joxer doesn't let the mortals know who he is and all but drags him off. Then...without explaining...he orders Joxer to never mention what he saw and vanishes. Joxer goes back to the group and travels with them until they reach the next town. There, he visits an old temple of Ares. It's dusty and few offerings are left, but Joxer neatens it up and buys some flowers to leave. He then thanks Ares for protecting the people and turns to go only to find Ares glaring at him. Why is Ares so pissed? Why doesn't he want anyone to know he was defending those people?

What if Iolaus and Herc had a fight? One that led Herc to tell Iolaus to leave. What if it were over the fact that Iolaus told Herc he was once Ares' lover? So Iolaus leaves and wanders for a few weeks. He runs into Joxer and the two trade some stories. By the time they are done it is night and they find an inn to stay at. During the night, Ares shows up to tell Iolaus I told you so and Joxer reams him for being insensitive. Ares and Iolaus see Joxer in a whole new light and like what they see, but Iolaus doesn't have the heart to love again and sneaks off while Joxer and Ares are talking. He runs into 'Dite who tries to apologize for Herc's behavior. In the middle of it, Apollo shows up and grabs Iolaus. 'Dite runs off and tells Ares who is shocked. He zaps them (Joxer by accident) back to his main temple and call for Apollo, who does not show up. What is Apollo up to? (Nothing bad in my fic...just some major league seduction.)

Joxer lost his Blood Innocence and killed a man. While Xena and gang helped him get over it, Joxer has never forgotten. One day, he runs into Ares. The God is looking over a field where he plans to have a battle take place. Joxer asks him if the pain will ever go away. What does Ares do and say?

Though many people write Ares as a rapist, I cannot see it. This is just me and I do not mean to offend anyone who thinks otherwise. In this fic, Ares despises rapist. But one day, a woman, a follower of Ares, turns him down because she only loves Ares. Furious, Zeus demands to know why and she basically says because Ares is a kind (psycho-possessive but kind) lover. Zeus then gets an idea for revenge. He steals an arrow from Cupid and stabs Ares with it. The arrow makes Ares burn with lust (uncontrollable and violent) for the first person he sees. Zeus planned on him seeing the woman first, but instead, he sees Iolaus and Joxer...who are traveling with Herc, Xena, and Gabrielle. He just takes them and zaps out. But Ares doesn't want to hurt either man and is trying to fight the arrow's effect. Can he? Will the heroes be able to save their friends?

Ever wonder how Iolaus and Joxer manage to survive such dangerous events and fights? What if more than one God/ Goddess on Olympus had a soft spot for them? Except for a few individuals, those two are favorites. Loved for their loyalty, kindness, good hearts, and courage. So what happens when they just vanish? Herc is talking to Iolaus and then in a flash, he's gone. Xena is lecturing Joxer when he also vanishes. Both heroes make their way to the nearest temple of Ares (which happens to be in the same town) and team up to trash the temple until Ares shows up and gives back their companions. However, when Ares shows up, he has no idea what they are talking about. A quick check shows they are missing and he runs off to find out who and why. So...who and why?

Similar idea... what if Iolaus, Auto, and Joxer were actually reborn heroes from old. They were killed by the Gods because they were actually Keys to keeping some really nasty Gods imprisoned. Unfortunately, the nasty Gods scattered the Keys' souls after they were killed so the Gods could not destroy them. Now, they have come together again and the bad guys send people to kidnap all three and bring them to the Gateway. What happens?

Fairy Tale Ideas in different fandoms:

Beauty and the Beast: Would love to see this done with Saiyuki! Sanzo as the Beast. Goku as the Beauty. Homura as the jealous, psycho fiancé, Hakkai and Gojyo as Sanzo's servants.

How about trying Beauty and the Beast with the Stargate crew? Jack as the Beast. Daniel as the Beauty. Apohos (sic) as the psycho fiancé, Sam, Hammond, and Teal'C as the servants.

Phantom Menace does Beauty and the Beast... but a bit different. On a mission to investigate a new planet's offer to join the Alliance, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Akinin discover a people rich in mythology and wisdom. But when they are drugged and Obi-Wan kidnapped, they also discover the people have a unique way of finding out what is really in a person's heart. Obi-Wan (the Beauty) has been taken to a cave far to the North. If Qui-Gon wants to, he can try to save his Padawan from the Beast. But there is a price! When Qui-Gon kills the beast...he becomes the Beast and only a sacrifice of true love can save him.

Comedy one for B&B. White Cross. Aya as the Beauty, Youji as the hyper-libido Beast. Omi and Ken as servants. Brad as the psycho fiancé and his team as his hunters. Manx as the witch.

Stargate meets Sleeping Beauty: Suppose Daniel is bitten by a bug on a new planet and falls into a coma like sleep. The natives tell them someone who loves Daniel must go on a quest to retrieve the items needed to make the cure...or else Daniel will sleep forever.

Sleeping Beauty Herc/Xena style: What if Hera had it with her son's (Ares) behavior of jumping from lover to lover? Using her power, she puts him into a deep sleep and only the kiss of true love can wake him...of course he is asleep in a cave full of traps, monsters, and other dangers...and the person who wakes him HAS to marry him. Who would try to save him? Who would try to kill him?

What if 'Dite is tired of seeing her two favorite mortals, Iolaus and Joxer, getting the short end of the stick when it comes to love? So, she kidnaps them, casts an eternal sleep spell on the pair (they will stay asleep and unaging) until the Kiss of their One True Love awakens them. Of course, they will be bound by their souls to whoever does manage it. Of course, she places them in a huge castle high on a mountain and fills it with traps and monsters. Who will undertake the quest?

Lord of the Rings meets Beauty and the Beast... Sauron casts one last spell before he dies. It turns Elrond, Legolas, Cirdan, Celeborn, Gladriel, Glorfindel, and Arwen into twisted creatures rather like Orcs. They run off to hide from the sun and only their friends and "an act of true love" can save them.

Yami no Matsuei and Beauty and the Beast. Hisoka as the Beast, Tsuzuki as Beauty, Muraki as psycho fiancé, the others as servants.

Sleeping Beauty: Tidus gets zapped by Yevon before he dies and falls into a deep sleep. Now everyone must journey to a mystical place to find the cure. Only it must be administered by the one who loves Tidus the most. Who does?

Cinderella: Yami no Matsuei.... Hisoka as Cinderella, Muraki as the Wicked Step brother, Watari as a semi-wicked step brother, Tsuzuki as the prince and Tatsumi as the wicked step father. No idea about the Fairy Godmother...but leaning toward the Count.

Hansel and Gretel: Stargate... Daniel and Jack are caught by a strange creature who imprisons Jack and begins to fatten him up as it trains Daniel to be its servant. Can they escape? And where are Teal'C and Sam?

Rurouni Kenshin: Beauty and the Beast... Sano as the Beauty, Saitou as the Beast, Enishi as the psycho fiancé, Kenshin, Aoshi, Cho, and Megumi are servants and Kaoru (sic) is the witch.

Three Little Pigs: Stargate....Apophos (sic) is after Jack, Daniel, and Teal'C...by himself. He has captured them and let them go (in different areas) of a world to hunt. Each builds a shelter as best they can...and then Ap comes calling. Can the guys get back together and beat the creep?

Vampire and Similar Ideas:

Stargate: Jack gets bit by a woman when the team is on a new planet, but thinks is was just a weird dream. Back on Earth, he begins to get hungry all the time and no amount of food helps. Then, one night he finds Daniel working late and tries to bit him. Teal'C stops him, but a medical exam shows Jack is slowly changing. So they head back to the planet to find a way to stop the change. Can they?

White Cross: One night Aya is walking home from visiting his sister and is attacked. He ends up in the hospital having lost lots of blood and his throat was ripped open. When he is released, Aya notices a change in the world and his friends notice a change in him. IS he a vampire or something else?

Phantom Menace: a creature exists that can consume the force and use others to access it. When Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan visit a planet on a diplomatic mission, the creature attacks Qui-Gon and leaves him in a coma. Now, the Force Vampire, is stalking Obi-Wan. Can he stop the thing and find a way to save his master....who is beginning to show signs of becoming a thing like his attacker.

Lost World: Something is breaking in every night...or at least they think it is. No one is sure as no one has seen it twice in a row. Basically it is visiting everyone on different nights and the next morning everyone is very tired. What is the thing? Why is everyone tired after a visit? Why aren't they alarmed? What is it looking for?

Jules Verne: When Jules misses a very important meeting, Phineas and Rebecca go to his apartment to find out why. Inside, they find Jules on the bed, naked, terribly pale and cold, with twin puncture wounds on his neck...but still alive. After rushing him to a hospital, the start looking for the person who did that to their young friend. But was it a person? Or was it something more?

Challenges * Home * Stories