Julie Evans
(at The Official Paris/Torres Collective Archive)

e-mail
   
  Aurora:
Down The Rabbit Hole (VOY, P/T, K/Kes, PG-13, AU)
  After a minor accident, B'Elanna Torres finds herself in an alternate timeline, one where Voyager no longer exists and her crew has been faced with a new and very different future. Not only does B'Elanna have to now adjust to her new circumstances, but to her new and very different relationship with this universe's Tom Paris.
   
  Aurora:
Through The Looking Glass (VOY, P/T, PG-13, AU)
  The alternate B'Elanna, stranded now on Voyager in a concurrent timeline, must not only try and adjust to her new situation, but try and decide whether or not to tell that timeline's Tom Paris just what she is 'expecting' as well.
   
  Aurora:
Founding Aurora (VOY, P/T, J/C, PG-13, AU)
  On the planet Aurora, nearly a year after the destruction of Voyager, the crew is pursuing a new life, B'Elanna Torres is about to have her baby and Kathryn Janeway is about to have a revelation.
   
  Aurora:
Changes (VOY, P/T, J/C, K/Kes, All, PG-13, AU)
  Personal problems between the colonists are just starting to become interesting when a ship of refugees arrive, carrying not only a member of Species 8472, but an ex-Borg named Seven of Nine as well. . .
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Day of Honor
Final Moments (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "'I think the inevitable is about to happen, and it's been coming for a while. A long while.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Revulsion
Postscript (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "B'Elanna hadn't planned it, she'd left all expectations of this evening open. Dinner, conversation, then maybe they would move forward immediately, maybe they wouldn't."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Random Thoughts
Holding B'Elanna (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "I know that my concern makes her uncomfortable. It's hard for her to accept needing help, or being helpless, like she was today. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to protect her, body and soul."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Hunters
Nothing But Time (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "'Letters or no letters, nothing I had back there is as important -- or as good -- as what I have right here.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: The Killing Game
Aftermath (VOY, P/T, PG)
  ". . . he couldn't deny that B'Elanna's. . . condition in the WWII scenario had triggered a reaction in him, feelings he hadn't allowed to completely surface yet, but that lurked tantalizingly in his mind anyway. Deep down was he actually considering, perhaps truly for the first time in his life, the real possibility of family, of permanence. . . of forever?"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Vis A Vis
Interludes (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "It's funny, but now that the whole horrible incident is over, I can see that maybe we both learned something because of that body snatching p'taQ. . . "
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Night
After the Night (VOY, P/T, PG)
  ". . . tonight there was a moment when it became more than just a typical argument, when it felt like we were about to cross some sort of irreversible barrier, take some permanent step away from each other."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Extreme Risk
A Risk Worth Taking (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "'And after One. . . died, everything seemed to fall completely apart. Nothing mattered, I couldn't feel anything at all unless I was skydiving or fighting Cardassians, or. . . whatever. I could barely stand being in Engineering, I didn't want to talk to anyone who might question me, or expect an explanation. I didn't want concerned looks from people who would expect me to. . . care. Especially you.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Once Upon A Time
Things Left Unsaid (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "What the hell had he been thinking? Tuvok's typically fatalistic suggestion that it would be a good time to record any last minute thoughts and goodbyes had led him to record this? These were his final thoughts, the final words he'd wanted to leave B'Elanna with?"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Nothing Human
No Absolutes (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "The right thing. Why does [The Captain] think she knows better than me? Now I'm left trying to find a way to accept that I'm alive, existing on the tortured souls of all those dead Bajorans."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Thirty Days
Believing (VOY, P/T, J, NC-17)
  "'You encouraged me to make the decision for myself, B'Elanna, to follow my own conscience.' [Tom] gave her a genuinely grateful look. 'The simple fact that you supported me, unconditionally -- and that I knew you were here waiting for me -- that alone has made the past thirty days bearable.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Latent Image
Soul (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "Now that I have the choice, I don't want to give my memories up, even if I have to live with the memory of how [Jetal] died, and of the decision I made that ended her life."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Gravity
Property of B'Elanna (VOY, P/T, PG or NC-17)
  ". . . he'd come to believe that [B'Elanna] and Voyager were months gone, that he'd been left to find some way to survive without her, to get by from day to day on that godforsaken planet. . ."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Course Oblivion
Leaps of Faith and Logic (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "Maybe the strange uneasiness he'd felt yesterday staring at the desolate remains of that vanished ship had elicited some feeling of loneliness in him, a need to reaffirm his connection to others, and especially to B'Elanna. Whatever had induced him to blurt those words out, part of him had meant them, and he knew in his heart that he intended to marry B'Elanna some day, if she'd have him." Set sometime after the Voyager episodes "Course Oblivion" and " Disease".
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: The Fight
A Play for Naomi (VOY, P/T, crew, PG, humor)
  "'I just thought it would be something new to try, an interesting challenge, the whole senior staff doing a play together. And, god knows, we haven't had a lot of opportunity for fun lately. Besides, it's for Naomi's birthday.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Juggernaut
Conflicting Emotions: A Coda (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "'Maybe the way the Malon treat the core workers did remind me of the way the Federation treated the Maquis,' [B'Elanna] admitted. 'But that's only part of it, Tom.' She frowned. 'The anger that core worker felt, and the way he let it completely take him over, it was too much like looking at. . . ' I thought she was going to say 'myself', but she just squeezed her arms tighter against her chest, almost hugging herself."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Someone to Watch over Me
Pool Games (VOY, P/T, EMH, PG-13)
  "The doctor raised an eyebrow. 'After my tutoring sessions with Seven on dating. . . ' his pause was almost imperceptible, 'I found I'd developed a curiosity myself about the human need for such one-on-one liaisons. From a purely scientific standpoint of course.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: 11:59
The Way You Love Me (VOY, P/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna asks Tom to spend some time with her in a very special holoprogram, one that recreates one of her most cherished childhood memories. Set sometime after the Voyager episode "11:59".
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Equinox One
Interludes (VOY, T/Burke, P/T, PG-13)
  "He'd been thinking about Max Burke and B'Elanna, indulging in a little private self-torture. He couldn't help feeling a little annoyed that B'Elanna had never mentioned Burke, even though he knew just how many women he had not mentioned to B'Elanna. . . Maybe it was just the surprise of actually coming face to face with someone from her past that had definitely aroused a primitive response in him."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Equinox Two
Interludes (VOY, P/T (T/Burke implied) PG-13)
  "It stung that someone she'd considered a friend, whom she'd once cared about, had set her up and used her, and then walked away without the least concern for her welfare, or anyone else's on Voyager. That he''d proven to be without conscience or honor. And that she'd believed he'd ever cared about her." Set during and right after the events in the Voyager episode "Equinox, Part Two".
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Survival Instinct
Passing Time (VOY, P, P/T, Marika, PG-13)
  "'Quite honestly, it's very hard for me to know that Seven is walking around this ship, enjoying what she denied us years ago -- her individuality. And knowing that she still has all the time in the universe to keep enjoying it.' Marika's mouth twisted, and she shook her head. 'I really don't want to ever talk to her again if I can avoid it.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Barge of The Dead
Lasting Effects (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "'Don't you see, Tom? That's why I had no honor, why I dragged my mother down to Gre'thor. Because I've always fought who I am. I know now that if I don't accept who I am, including the Klingon in me, then I'll never have any honor. Or any peace.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Alice
Holding Tom (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "'I know I don't have to make anything up to you, B'Elanna. But I just want to make sure you know that my feelings never changed, even when I was ignoring you, when I. . . wasn't myself.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: One Small Step
More Than A Hero (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "'It was you who said John Kelley was more than a hero,' B'Elanna observed quietly. 'He was a person.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Pathfinder
Home for Christmas (VOY, J, crew, some P/T and J/C, PG-13)
  "Chakotay held up his cup. 'To Christmas. To the Christmas memories so many of the crew carry with them. To Christmas here and now on Voyager. And to future Christmases, whatever they may bring, and wherever we all may be.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Fair Haven
The Real Thing (VOY, P/T, J/m, PG-13)
  "'That's what bothers me about the captain's. . . involvement,' B'Elanna said. 'No matter how you look at it, it's not real. It can't be, because Michael Sullivan's not real.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Memorial
The Rules of Intimacy (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "'As much as I wanted to believe the memories of killing the Nakons weren't real, that we couldn't have participated in something like that -- no, that I could never have done something like that, I couldn't forget that I destroyed lives once before. Those memories are real. I know what I'm capable of.'" The resolution scene we never got to see from the Voyager episode "Memorial".
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Good Shepherd
Lessons in Flying (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  ". . . the truth was, as much as he liked kids, and babies, he wasn't any more ready than [B'Elanna] was to consider having his own yet. Or their own, if it worked out that way. He'd just been thinking about it a little lately, probably a natural consequence of the children being on board."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Muse
Inspiration (VOY, K, P/T, PG)
  "Harry hadn't thought too much about what everyone on Voyager must be have been going through over the past two weeks. While B'Elanna and he had only pondered on how long it would take Voyager to find them, secure that it would eventually happen, no one on Voyager had known if they were safe, or even still alive."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Fury
A Message from Kes (VOY, P/T, Kes, PG-13)
  "It is a shock now to realize how little any of them understood what was happening to Kes then, Kes apparently least of all."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Lifeline
Thirty One Days (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "'I missed being at the helm while you were gone,' Tom said. He'd managed a few short shifts a week, but even a day passing without the chance to fly seemed like an eternity. That was where he belonged. 'Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you never leave for a month again.'" Set during Tom's stint as Chief Medical Officer during the EMH's absence in the Voyager episode "Life Line".
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Unimatix Zero Part One
The Parting (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "'You're right, you don't need my permission. I want to beg you not to do this, but it is your decision, not mine. I don't know what I was thinking. Just that I'm scared for you. I don't want to think about you being. . . hurt, and I don't want to lose you. But I don't want you to leave angry with me.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Unimatrix Zero Part Two
Reunion (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  ". . . [B'Elanna] was still fighting the memories of being assimilated. . ."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Drive
Reflections on a Wedding (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "I, Tom Paris, asked B'Elanna Torres to marry me today. Almost four hours ago to be precise. I actually asked her twice, once while we were in danger of being blown out of existence when the Delta Flyer's warp core was about to explode, and then again after we miraculously managed to survive the explosion."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Nightingale
Common Interests (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  ". . . [B'Elanna] squeezed his hand. 'I don't think it matters how many hours we spend together, or how many interests we have in common, Tom. You can pursue your own hobbies all you want, and I'll do the same. As long as I have you here with me at the end of the day that's what matters.'"
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Flesh and Blood
Ordinary Life (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Tom and B'Elanna wonder what the future will hold. Set after the Voyager episode "Flesh and Blood" and shortly before the episode "Shattered".
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Lineage
For Granted (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Apologies need to be made. And accepted.
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Prophecy
Family (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  "'You are part Klingon, B'Elanna, and so is our daughter. They're your people, and I'm your husband, so that makes them my people too, in a sense. It is important to me to be accepted and respected by them.'"
   
2001 asc third place award for best voyager episode coda
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Workforce
A Steady Heart (VOY, P, P/T, J, PG-13)
  "He still felt like Tom Paris, bartender, who'd been living a life he'd thought was more than satisfactory. But he couldn't wait to be the real Tom Paris again -- pilot, medic, and whatever other role he served on this ship -- but mostly Tom Paris, husband and soon to be father."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Author, Author
Second Chances (VOY, P/T, PG)
  ". . . it wouldn't be easy for John Torres. He'd have to earn B'Elanna's respect and affection all over again. But if he proved himself to her, B'Elanna would eventually welcome him with open arms. Tom knew that from experience."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Friendship One
Private Respects (VOY, P/T, Joe Carey, PG-13)
  "She wouldn't have believed it if someone had told her in the beginning, but Joe had become more than a work colleague. He'd become a friend -- a good friend. And now he was gone."
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: Renaissance Man
Soaked (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  As the big moment approaches, Tom and B'Elanna decide to spend some quality time together. Set immediately after the events in the Voyager episode "Renaissance Man".
   
  Episode Additions, Scenes and Codas: End Game
What Matters (VOY, P/T, PG)
  "She's a mother now, and Tom is a father. He should be here -- he wanted so much to be here, but they'd needed him to fly the ship. He had to keep Voyager safe, to keep her and their baby safe, and get them aall home. . . "
 
  "Halt Turbolift" (VOY, P/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna and Tom spend a few minutes in a turbolift. A companion piece to 'Spring Fling'.
   
  Heart to Heart (VOY, C, P, P/T, J/C, PG)
  Paris and Chakotay are stranded together in a shuttlecraft. They talk. They talk some more. They are rescued.
 
  Scenes from A Marriage:
Morning Ablutions (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Much to her surprise, B'Elanna discovers she likes being married. So, it seems, does Tom.
   
  Scenes from A Marriage:
The Birthday Boxers (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Tom finds out what B'Elanna got him for his birthday. Or so he thinks.
   
  Scenes from A Marriage:
Common Interests (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Tom worries that he and B'Elanna might not have enough common interests to make their marriage last. A coda to the Voyager episode "Nightingale", set immediately after that episode.
   
  Scenes from A Marriage:
Ordinary Life (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Tom and B'Elanna wonder what the future will hold. Set after the Voyager episode "Flesh and Blood" and shortly before the episode "Shattered".
   
  Scenes from A Marriage:
For Granted (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Apologies need to be made. And accepted. A coda to the Voyager episode "Lineage".
   
  Scenes from A Marriage:
Sympathy (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Tom and B'Elanna discover the many meanings of the word 'contentment'. Set approximately two weeks after the events in the Voyager episode "Lineage".
   
  Scenes from A Marriage:
Family (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  In the aftermath of the Voyager episode "Prophecy", B'Elanna discovers a new appreciation for her Klingon heritage.
   
  Scenes from A Marriage:
Soaked (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  As the big moment approaches, Tom and B'Elanna decide to spend some quality time together. Set immediately after the events in the Voyager episode "Renaissance Man".
   
1999 asc second place award for best torres story
  The Second Drawer (VOY, P/T, PG-13)
  Reflections on B'Elanna's life aboard Voyager, courtesy of an unusual source.
 
1998 crown of erin second place award for best paris/torres
  Spring Fling (VOY, P/T, NC-17)
  B'Elanna recreates a moment she missed the first time around. A Holodeck fantasy story as well as a companion piece to 'Halt Turbolift'. Winner of the 1998 Crown of Erin Second Place Award for Best Paris/Torres and the 2000 Paris Nights Angst Award for Best Paris/Torres.
   
   
  back (graphics archive)
  back (text archive)
This space left blank This space left blank