THE BETTER LIFE

by:  Sarah Gower
Feedback to:  sarahmg@omcs.com.au

Author's Notes:  Thanks to Alex and Dee for beta reading - virtual hugs, choccies and flowers should be arriving any time now!  *grin*   Thanks also to Kazz for coming up with the challenge in the first place (basically, what happened to the clones on Harlan's world, Altair?). I'd been wondering about the clones for a while, and Kazz's questions gave me the extra push to write this.



DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognisable characters and property of Stargate SG-1 belong to MGM/UA, World Gekko Corp. and Double Secret Productions.  This fan fiction was created solely for entertainment purposes and no money was made from it.  Also, no copyright or trademark infringement was intended.  Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.  Any other characters, the storyline and the actual story are the property of the author.  Not to be archived without permission of the author(s).


TITLE: RATING:
Daniel G
Sam N/A
Teal'c N/A
Jack N/A

N.B. The later stories (continuing on from where Daniel's leaves off) are currently being written, but I'm short on time (the archive keeps me very busy) so I don't have any real idea when they'll get finished. Thanks to all who have asked about it though. *smile*


Back to Stories Page