The Place of Our Legacy

ANNOUNCEMENT:

The Place of Our Legacy is closing down. I'm about to start full-time study again, and I'm severely cutting back on my online activities. The archive will remain here at Squidge, but I will not be accepting any more submissions as of July 31st. This will be the last update for a long while - I may re-open during the Christmas holidays, when I have more time.
For more info, check the updates page.

Many, many thanks to everyone who visited and gave praise - it made it all worthwhile.



Fanfics that are archived on this site are done so with express permission of the author. Please do not archive them elsewhere unless you have permission from the author.


This site last updated:
Monday, 31st July, 2000



Stargate SG-1 Archive


Star Wars Archive


All suggestions, problems, feedback
to: tpoolarchive@yahoo.com.au


Like to be notified when this site is updated?


Click to subscribe to tpool-updates


   Search this site      powered by FreeFind
 
 


|| TPOOL || SG-1 Fiction || Star Wars Fiction || Site Updates || Links ||
|| Webrings || Submissions || Beta Readers || Chat || Message Board ||
|| Other Stuff || The SG-1 Fanfic Webring || TPM Fanfic Webring ||



Thanks to the following services!


Guestbook by GuestWorld Bravenet

Also to:
CJB.net - for the easy to remember URL
WebGFX - for the banner across the top of eachpage
Allaire HomeSite - one of the best HTML editors I've used.



DISCLAIMER:  This site is fan-made, purely for the enjoyment of other fans such as myself.  Stargate SG-1 and all associated characters, names and references to the show are the property of Showtime, MGM/UA, Gekko Film Corp and Double Secret Productions. Star Wars and all publicly recognisable characters, names and references, etc are the property of George Lucas, Lucasfilm Ltd, Lucasarts Inc and 20th Century Fox.  This site and its contents are not meant as an infringement on those rights and is done for entertainment purposes only. I don't remember where I got most of the pics on this site, but if you recognise any of them as yours, please e-mail me so that I can give credit where it is due.  Thanks.