Unanswered Questions: It's Not Easy Being Green

By LadyArmand

Note: This is a sequel to Unanswered Questions


Brian lay in his bed his eyes closed not asleep and not even pretending to be, he was listening to his parental units fight about nothing and everything. He could hear his father's slurred speech and his mother making feeble excuses as to why whatever he wanted done before he got home wasn't done. Brian knew it was only a matter of time before his father came fumbling up the stairs towards his room and burst in. If nothing else Jack was consistent in his bullshit.

Jack would yell at his wife and then come upstairs to beat the hell out of his son. Brian guessed it made the old man feel more like a man beating all hell out of someone half his body mass. Jack was a bully who liked the feeling of making other people just as miserable as he was. He was a bastard and Brian's mother was no better, she was indifferent and at times emotionally cruel. She spit the truth out like a snake spits venom. And she always went for the eyes, she liked to blind and confuse. Then later she'd play the put upon wife and mother that no one understood or appreciated.

Brian used to come to her defense when he was younger. That is until he realized that this was a vicious cycle that his mother and father went through. It was a sick and twisted game they played and to some degree reveled in. Jack was the fuck up who could do better if only his family didn't stand in his way. And Brian's mother was the martyr who prayed that her family would do better and when that didn't happened she was 'forced' to drink in order to cope.

Brian wasn't in the mood for Jack tonight so he got up got dressed and climbed out of his window. He would have taken his car but it was too much noise. So he got on his bike and rode around for awhile, then he found his way to the place he wanted to be, Michael's.

He hadn't been spending much time with Michael lately not since Ben came into the picture. It's not that he didn't like Ben, it was that he couldn't fucking stand him. But he had to keep his mouth shut because Michael "loved' the muscle bound freak. Michael seemed to be happy, and since school ended he'd been spending a lot of time with Ben the mighty. Michael would call religiously and invite him along any time he and Ben went out together. But who the hell wanted to be a third wheel while those two slobbered all over each other. Plus the fact that Brian couldn't stand being so near them knowing that at the end of the night Ben would be taking Michael home and fucking him six ways "till Sunday.

Something about that still after all these months just didn't sit right with him. He'd never begrudge Mikey a good fuck. But they were too young to have a steady fuck. That was for straight kids who'd been brain washed into thinking that having a steady meant you were well on your way to being an adult, which was bullshit. A steady was for people who were looking down the road at a big house and a white picket fence and the prerequisite two point five children. That kind of life was reserved for straight people, but he and Mikey were queer and a straight life wasn't in the fucking cards. Having a steady meant you couldn't go where you wanted, when you wanted anytime you wanted. It meant you couldn't fuck who you wanted either. No one in their right mind should be fucking the same person in their teens. And yet there was Michael and Ben joined at the hip, Michael and Ben merging into one person, people saying their name as if they were one person. Especially Debbie who'd fallen in love with the big lug.

Once Michael found the stones to tell his mother about his boyfriend it was down hill from there. She was calling Ben her other son, as if Michael and Ben were married or some shit. Inviting him and his mother over for dinner and letting Ben spend the night. She even went out of her way and bought them condoms and lube. Safety first.

It's not that Debbie didn't love him, because Brian knew she did. She just always saw him as someone who in the end would hurt Michael because Brian couldn't give Michael what he needed. Debbie wanted someone for Michael who would be there when things got hard, what she didn't realize was that Brian would always be there for Michael no matter what happened or who he was with. Ben was there but hadn't taken his place. That would never happen, because Michael wouldn't allow it to. Yeah Michael wanted all the things that Ben was offering him, but Michael also loved Brian and Brian knew it. Although there were times he took it for granted.

Tonight he needed Michael though, even if it was just lay in his bed and be near him. That was the thing about his relationship with Mikey, most of the time words were unnecessary. They just knew and he'd missed that since Ben came along. It wasn't so much that Michael had changed because he'd always made time for Brian. It was that Brian had changed in how he saw things.

Michael had this life that he wasn't apart of. He had this relationship that was strong and abiding anyone with half a brain could see it. And it killed Brian that he couldn't bring himself to be really happy for his friend. Michael who gave of himself until there was almost nothing of him left, and almost never asked for anything in return. Michael who would open his room, his bed and his arms to Brian and not ask one question as to why he was there.

He threw a pebble at Michael's window, finally it opened and Brian saw Michael smiling down at him. A few minutes later Michael was at the back door letting Brian in and guiding him up to his bed room. Brian stripped naked and lay on the bed. Michael only in his underwear lay down and draped his arm over his missed friend and they fell asleep like that.

The next morning Brian was awaked to the sound to the bedroom door opening. Standing in the door jamb his mouth slightly open was Ben. Brian in all of his naked glory and morning hard on was wrapped lovingly in Michael's arms. He knew what it must look like to Ben, and it took all of his will power not to bust out laughing at the expression on Ben's face.

Brian nudged Michael in the ribs with his elbow effectively waking Michael up and then rolled out of his friends embrace. Brian walked past a fuming Ben and went into the bathroom to relieve himself. Usually he hated that the walls in this house were so damned thin, but this morning he was damn glad of it.

"What the fuck was that?" Ben asked coming all the way into the room and closing the door.

"Brian?" Michael quizzed still foggy.

"Yeah Brian," Ben said looking around the room.

"He just came here to sleep." Michael explained not seeing the problem.

"Do you two always sleep like that?" Ben asked staring at Michael in his underwear.

"It was hot," Michael said. "It doesn't mean anything. We've been doing it since we were fourteen," Michael said getting up and pulling on a pair of shorts.

"You were all over him," Ben said trying to calm down.

"That's how we sleep," Michael said walking up to Ben slightly pleased at how jealous Ben was acting. "You jealous?" Michael quizzed wrapping his arms around Ben's strong neck.

"Well, how would you feel if you caught me in bed with some guy?" Ben asked finally giving in to the embrace.

"First of all Brian isn't just some guy, and if I knew the guy was your best friend and in all the years you'd known him you never fucked him, I'd give you the benefit of the doubt." Michael whispered sweetly in Ben's ear as he kissed it.

Ben knew he couldn't stay mad at Michael no matter how he tried and he gave into Michael's machinations and felt himself give into Michael warmth. He could feel himself getting hard. He wanted Michael, he wanted him now.

He picked Michael up and threw him on the bed and then taking off his shirt he climbed on top of him and kissed him deeply. Michael moaned softly into Ben's mouth. They were both wriggling out of their clothes when the door opened and there stood a naked Brian with a towel drying his hair.

"Don't let me stop you two wild and horny kids," Brian said as he went to get his clothes.

"Brian don't leave," Michael said over Ben's shoulder.

"I wasn't. I'm just going down stairs to start the coffee. You two come on down after you've come," Brian said and sauntered out of the room closing the door behind him.

Michael looked into Ben's eyes and kissed him again sweetly on the mouth before the kiss turned dangerous in its passion. They heard something clank down stairs and Ben stopped.

"I can't do this with him downstairs." Ben huffed rolling off Michael.

"Why not you've fucked me with my mother down the hall." Michael reminded him and rolled on top of his lover.

"Your mother's not in love with you," Ben said wrapping his arms around Michael.

"Neither is Brian," Michael said licking Ben's perky nipple.

"Baby you'd have to be blind not to see it," Ben said holding Michael head in his hands to stop he progress. He couldn't think straight with Michael working on him.

"Drop it please," Michael said inching up to kiss Ben.

"I just don't want you to regret anything," Ben said in between hot breathless kisses.

"I don't. I'm with you because I love you no other reason," Michael said pressing himself up against Ben. "Well, maybe a few other reasons." Michael lowered his hand letting it travel the expanse of Ben's toned chest down his rippled abdominal wall and resting on the huge bulge in Ben's slightly above the knee shorts.

"You have company Michael," Ben said breathlessly as Michael began to knead his hard on.

"You want me to stop?" Michael asked biting down on Ben's hard exposed nipple.

"What?" Ben gasped.

Michael opened Ben's shorts with one hand and slid it into Ben underwear pulling out his massive dripping cock. Then he inched down taking the head into his mouth. He went down slowly taking all of it in his mouth feeling Ben's dick tickle the back of his throat. Then he came back up letting the head out of his mouth with a pop that made Ben moan and push his shorts and underwear down lower. Michael licked around the head then ran the bottom of his tongue over it then took the tip of his tongue and flicked it over the piss slit.

Ben's whole body was on fire with a need for release. Then he felt Michael go dow on him again taking him all the way into his mouth. He couldn't help himself Ben's hips started undulating. He slowly at first started fucking Michael's mouth. And then Michael started sucking faster and harder. Ben was pumping his hips furiously he needed more begged for more, and then he came hard and long.

Michael didn't know what to do. He didn't know if he should swallow it or not. Before he knew what he was doing he ran into the bathroom and spit it out. Ben behind him apologizing profusely.

"I'm soo sorry. I couldn't hold it just happened so quickly you made me come before I wanted to."

"It's okay. I should have made you put on a condom, but like you said it all happened so quickly," Michael said washing out his mouth. "That's never happened to be before."

"What?" Ben quizzed.

"I've never made a guy come before he wanted to before. It's a real power trip," Michael said turning around and kissing Ben with minty fresh breath. "Why don't you go down stairs and I'll hop into the shower and be down in a few minutes."

Ben kissed Michael again and went downstairs. He smelled the coffee and felt Brian's presence all before he hit the bottom stair. He straightened himself up and went into the kitchen to pour himself a cup.

He knew Brian was lurking but didn't say anything hoping that whatever was on Brian's mind wouldn't voice itself this early in the morning. He was wrong...

"So, Ben, how's it going?" Brian asked from the living room sofa.

"I'm sure you heard exactly how things are going," Ben said leaning on the counter.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Brian asked.

"It means you stayed for a reason." Ben answered.

"And what reason would that be?"

"I don't know why don't you tell me?"

"I wanted to make sure Mikey was all right," Brian said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

"Bullshit," Ben said not moving. "You're jealous but you don't want to admit it."

"Jealous of what? Surely not you," Brian said smugly.

"You're jealous because Michael isn't sitting at home pining for you anymore," Ben said just as smugly.

"You don't know anything about me and Mikey. You're just passing through," Brian said now up in Ben's face he knew that last bit was a lie but he was pissed off.

"No I'm not. And that has to bother you. It must really kill you that right now I smell like sex, like him. And you smell like Irish Spring," Ben said putting his cup of coffee down and getting back in Brian's face.

"You think fucking him makes him yours?" Brian asked spitefully.

"Is that what you think we do? Fuck. Without passion or soul? Now who doesn't know shit?" Ben spat back. "And no he's not mine I don't own him, he's part of me."

"You guys gonna kiss or fight. If you're gonna fight let me move my mother's breakables first. If you're gonna kiss let me get my camera," Michael said walking into the kitchen apparently unseen and unheard by either Ben or Brian. "OH no don't stop I love it when people fight over me. Actually you are the first guys to ever fight over little old me."

"Michael look I better go," Brian said turning to his friend.

"Look you two are going to have to settle this one way or another. Both of you are stuck with me. So get over this petty shit," Michael said stopping Brian's exit.

"You and I can be civil can't we Benny boy?" Brian said blowing a kiss to his adversary.

"Sure we can Bri, Bri," Ben said giving him a wink.

"So Benny boy and Bri, Bri why don't the two of you buy me breakfast at the diner," Michael said turning to walk out.

"Yeah Benny boy why don't you buy us breakfast?" Brian said walking out behind Michael.


End of "Unanswered Questions: It's Not Easy Being Green" by LadyArmand -- email

back to fiction index page