Perception

By ficklemuse

Note: This is part of a series:

  1. Perception
  2. Introductions
  3. Communication
  4. Anniversary
  5. And Baby Makes Three...
  6. No Place Like Home

"Ben. Would you hurry the fuck up?" Michael gave a hungry growl. Ben was pressed against his back, nipping at Michael's neck and grinding himself against Michael's ass.

"What's the rush? We've got all night." Ben's tongue drew a line from Michael's throat to his jaw.

"You may have all night but if I don't come in the next sixty seconds I'll be the first ever recorded case of death by blue balls."

"Aww, baby." Ben finally worked the front door lock open, shoved Michael in against the banister and cupped him through his pants. "Does it hurt?"

"You are such a bastard. I've been dying all night." Shameless in his need Michael hooked his knee over Ben's hips and ground against him desperate for any kind of relief.

"You hid it pretty well..." Ben stripped off his gloves and jacket as well as Michael's. "At least until they announced the horse drawn sleigh ride around campus." He started pulling at Michael's belt. "That sound you made was adorable. I wanted to fuck you right there on the floor of the sleigh."

"I'm sure your department head and his 91 year old mother would have appreciated it." Once his pants were down Michael practically mewled. "I can't believe you made me wear this fucking thing all night."

Ben's fingers played over the flared base of the acrylic butt plug, then curved over Michael's hip. "I saw you talking to Aaron Morgan." He said. "What did he want?"

"Ohh... Jesus! Fuck!" Michael all but climbed Ben as his thumb brushed the tip of Michael's painfully hard cock.

"I see. A theological discussion. Somehow I doubt it. He kept looking at your ass after you walked away." The arrogant bastard had all but eye fucked Michael the entire time they'd been talking. Amazingly enough Michael was immune. He never noticed when he was being checked out.

"He- he thought I was your grad student." Michael ground out. "He wanted to go for drinks after the party."

"Too bad for him hmm? Your adorable ass is spoken for." Pinning Michael to the banister, Ben devoured his mouth in a hot, wet kiss that left them both breathing hard. "God baby you're so fucking hot like this. You're all I've been able to think about all night. Knowing how hard you'd be for me, how ready. All I wanted was to get home so we could do this..." With a strong touch, Ben spun Michael around until he was bent over the banister. He pulled out the plug and after a moment sheathed himself before sliding home inside Michael. "So hot. Fuck! Michael," Ben groaned as pleasure traveled in an arc from his dick all the way up his spine. "You feel so good baby." He covered Michael's cock with his hand and began a fast relentless pace, jerking his lover off in time to his thrusts.

Michael pushed back so fiercely Ben had to increase his hold on Michael's hip. "Ben. Oh – please. Fuck me."

"Easy baby. Not so hard." Ben plastered himself to Michael's back and murmured in his ear. "Come on. You're so close. I can feel it. My hand's wet with how much you want me. Come baby. Come for me and I'll fuck you the rest of the night."

When Michael went rigid and cried out, Ben kissed him softly, petting his sides and back as he came down before reaching his own blinding orgasm.

Michael's breath in his ear was rough and his voice was very pleased. "Love you."

"You too Brown Eyes." They were just separating when the sound of applause from the living room made Michael dive for his pants and Ben flick on the hall lights.

"You boys have really missed your calling. Gay porn's never been this hot."

"Jesus fucking Christ Brian!" Michael's voice rose an octave. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"You could have let us know you were in the living room." Ben kept his voice neutral even as he pulled on his own pants and wiped his hands on his discarded shirt.

"I started out in the kitchen." Brian replied with a lazy smile. "But I had to move into the living room for a better view. And don't mind the chair. One good upholstery cleaning and it'll be like that cum stain was never there."

Ben could feel Michael's patience run out. "Brian. What brings you here?"

"How nice of you to ask Professor. I'm here because the loft has come down with a nasty case of termites. I need a place to crash for the weekend. I believe I need a good, wholesome God fearing environment so naturally I thought of you. Well, it was either here or the ‘Y' and that's really just too much of a cliché even for me."

"You are such an asshole." With his pants on Michael finally came out from behind Ben, glowering at his best friend. "I should make you go to the Y."

"But you won't. Because you love me." Brian batted his eyelashes. "And you'd feel terribly guilty sending me to a cold, impersonal hotel while you and the professor have such a lovely home."

Michael bit his lip. "Fucker. I'll go and put sheets in the guest room." He stomped up the stairs in a fit.

"Thanks a lot Brian. You just guaranteed Michael and I will be having sex in bed, under the covers with the lights out for the foreseeable future. Asshole." Ben picked up the fallen clothes.

Brian tried looking repentant but failed miserably. "Come on Ben. What's a little kink between friends?" Prowling across the foyer Brian stood in front of Ben and grabbed his wrist. "You missed a spot." He lifted Ben's wrist to his lips and licked the small spot of drying cum. "Christ! Even his cum tastes like Captain Crunch."

Ben sucked in a stunned breath at Brian's blatantly sexual action. There was a predatory look on his face that vaguely reminded Ben of a lion on the Sahara looking for dinner. "You can stay on one condition." He chose not to say anything about Brian's behavior, experience having taught him that the more reaction Brian got the greater the lengths he would go to. Hopefully by morning whatever had caused that elusive switch in Brian's psyche to flip from man to predator would turn him back.

"I oil the leather swing after I use it?" Brian licked his lips.

"The leather swing's been oiled recently thanks. What I mean is no tricks. I'd rather not wake up and find half Babylon's back room in my kitchen." Ben replied.

"I suppose I can make that sacrifice."

"Then goodnight Brian." Ben clutched a handful of clothes as he walked up the stairs. "I'm a very light sleeper. Try not to sleepwalk."

"I make no promises." Brian followed Ben up the stairs, stopping in the doorway of the guest room.

Ben continued down the hall past Hunter's empty room and JR's nursery to the master bedroom. Walking in he found the closet light still on and Michael in bed with the covers pulled up to his chest. "You ever coming out of there?"

"Not in this lifetime." Michael declared stubbornly.

"Hmm. So you're saying you plan on staying in bed forever?" Ben stripped out of his clothes and left them in a pile at the foot of the bed. "I can live with that."

"Oh no!" Michael protested as Ben dove under the covers by Michael's feet and began working his way up Michael's body. "If you think you're getting laid after what just happened on the stairs you're deluded."

"Mmm hmm." Ben finally emerged from beneath the covers and nuzzled into the curve of Michael's jaw and throat, that place that always made him twitch just a little bit like a dog having his belly rubbed. "I don't know. I thought it was sort of..."

"What?"

"Hot. I liked knowing someone else was watching you. Seeing you the way I see you." Ben grasped Michael's hand and brought his ring up to his lips. "Of course he can see you however he wants. You're still my husband."

Michael turned his hand to kiss Ben's ring. "And you're still mine."

"So... again?" Ben asked with a hopeful smile. "Because I don't think we're done yet."

"Ohhh..." Michael began to melt as soon as Ben applied his teeth. "We have to be very quiet."

"Just don't hold your breath. I know that can't be good for you." Chuckling, Ben pulled the covers up over them until they were completely cocooned in their own little world, just the way he liked it best.


End of "Perception" by ficklemuse -- email

back to fiction index page