The CSC Newsroom

Owlet's Sports Night Fiction

I Have This Friend... Another one of those "How did this get in my brain?" stories, but here it is, nonetheless. Rated PG.

The Day After series This is something I'm experimenting with. I'm writing a story following every episode (which means a story a week, so it's also an exercise in discipline and writing to deadline) and incorporating the past week's episode into a timeline of episodes and stories. So, basically, this whole series is one long spoiler for the second season, and can (should?) be read {episode1} {story1} {episode2} {story2} etc. I'd love feedback on how well I'm doing, and yes, I promise to have them end up together in the end!

Special Powers

A Real Kiss This is connected to the second-season premiere of Sports Night, and contains spoilers. Rated PG, Danny/Casey. And yes, I think a sequel will be forthcoming.

When Something Wicked This Way Comes

When The Universe Is Laughing Sequel to A Real Kiss. Casey can't sleep, and generously includes Danny in his insomnia. Rated PG, D/C.

Cliff Gardner

A Sense of Humor Sequel to The Universe Is Laughing. Paper fights, more broken keyboards, and some decisions are made. Rated PG, D/C.

Louise Revisited

Houston, We Have A Problem Sequel to A Sense Of Humor. Casey and Danny go to bed together, No, not like that. Rated PG, D/C.

Owlet's Fanfic || Panther's Tree || Cen's Pictures || Snarf's Lair || Cynthia Selene's Fanfic || Haven of Senscribe || Legion's Hidey Hole || EagleEye's Aerie || Caorann's Flights of Fancy || Lyrica's Labyrinth || Vikster's Retreat || Sihaya Black's Seraglio || CKC's Avalon || Aaboe's Kitty Basket || The SG-1 Gate || Snarf's Crystal Tokyo || The CSC Newsroom || The Drabbles || Pictures || More Pictures || CouverCon Pictures || More CouverCon Pictures

If you have any requests, comments, suggestions, or criticisms of this page, please send them to Owlet. Thank you, and enjoy your visit!