[ EZINE][GUIDELINES]
[LINKS FOR INSPIRATION] [FAQ][CONTACT US]

Thin Blue Line: A Sentinel Slash Contest

Contest art by Theban Band  (https://www.squidge.org/~praxisters/)


"The Thin Blue Line is a phrase known world wide to Police Officers...It denotes the final barrier which stands between our citizens and chaos."
from thethinblueline.org

!!! CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS !!!

Sentinel slash is about... love, it's about two beautiful men who work together to fight crime and protect their 'tribe', it's about Jim and Blair, it's about hot sweaty sex and explosions and guns.

The Thin Blue Line was a Sentinel slash fiction contest to encourage plot heavy writing with case driven themes. This contest was all about inspiring the kind of stories that make grown men weep, women cry and slashers moan. Angst, humor, suspense, action/adventure--in any combination--were all welcome, as long as the stories centered on the J/B partnership and their work together.

Winners were decided by both a judges panel vote and Readers' Choice vote. All of the stories beame part of the ezine published to the net after the competition.  Each of the contestants recieved a copy of the contest award logo for their websites. In addition, all contestants recieved a print of the contest artwork (by the wonderful Theban Band, who ventured bravely out of their usual milieu for us!), signed by the artists and suitable for framing.

TIMELINE

May. 31, 2001 Ezine goes up

Please check the guidelines page for the contest rules and requirements. We've also compiled a list of links for inspiration to help all aspiring TS slash writers get started on their own case driven stories.

If you have any further questions, you can try the FAQ page. If you have questions the faqs don't answer, please email us at tbl_contact@yahoo.com -- we'd love to hear from you!


Site and contest design by the ThinBlueLine Team