Home TPM QAF SAJV HH SV EW MX U.N.C.L.E.

Star Wars: The Phantom Menace

I hadn't been in the movie half an hour when I realized that I was going to be stuck on the idea of Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon for a while. The two of them just screamed out soulmates. I didn't get around to writing fic right away, but after a while I couldn't stop myself. They're just that kind of pair.

New! Palm File Blindsided - Obi-Wan's nightmares are causing problems with his new relationship with Qui-Gon, but who is really responsible?

Palm File From the Journal of Obi-Wan Kenobi - Obi-Wan writes down his personal thoughts in a journal.

Palm File The Seduction - Qui-Gon learns a few lessons about passion and consequences.

Palm File Any Other Night - Qui-Gon goes looking for someone--he's just not sure who.

Palm File I Want Him - Obi-Wan muses about his feelings for his master.

Palm File Moving Day - Obi-Wan takes an important step as a padawan.

Palm File Power - Obi-Wan's had it with being a second-class sex toy.

Palm File Practice Over Pain - Obi-Wan's tired and sore and he's not going to take it anymore.

Palm File Promises - The aftermath of an event from Jedi Apprentice book #8.

Palm File Seek's Prophecy - What would have happened if Anakin had become a permanent canyon decoration?

Palm File Bad - Obi-Wan gets mad, then decides he'd rather be bad.

Palm File Boys and Their Toys - Response to Ruth's challenge for a story involving handcream, one or both of the boys in boots with no pants on, something 12 inches long, and a doll.

Palm File Haunting Me - Obi-Wan's problems after Naboo lead to some startling discoveries.

Palm File Here and Now - A year after the fight on Naboo, Obi-Wan tries to move on with his life

Palm File Escape - Complete and total silliness. The plot bunny ran around my head until I murdered him with this story. It's entirely based on a song--bonus points if you recognize the song, although you might be dating yourself. :)

Palm File There's No Place Like Home - Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are sent on a mission to Qui-Gon's home planet, but the mission gets overshadowed by Qui-Gon's history.

Palm File The Request - Qui-Gon makes a request of the Council.


Fighting Shadows Series

Palm File Uncertainty - If there had been more time, how much of it would have been wasted?

Palm File Confusion - An alarming interruption to Obi-Wan's mission disrupts Qui-Gon's mission as well, and leaves the Jedi with more questions than answers.


Palm File Happy New Year - Another holiday, but this time Obi-Wan gets an even better surprise.
Follow-up to "N'atal," part of the "Fighting Shadows" series, but can be read as a stand alone.


Palm File N'atal - Obi-Wan gets lonely on a holiday.
Part of the "Fighting Shadows" series, but can be read as a stand alone.

Feel like letting me know what you thought of a story? E-mail me at ndannais@squidge.org.


Home TPM QAF SAJV HH SV EW MX U.N.C.L.E.

This page owned and maintained by Nicole D'Annais. Last updated 9/7/2001.