Home TPM QAF SAJV HH SV EW MX U.N.C.L.E.
The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne


I just tuned in for Michael Praed. Who knew?


New! Palm File Relativity - Phileas, Jules and Rebecca meet some interesting people when they go back in time to keep the League from changing history. Crossover with Horatio Hornblower

Palm File Joining the Club - Phileas and Jules join a very (at the time) small club.


Series

The following stories are part of an unnamed series I'm writing.

Palm File Difficult Paths - Phileas reflects with new eyes on events leading up to a momentous change in his life.

Palm File Should I Stay or Should I Go? - Jules' side of the events leading up to Phileas' revelations.

Palm File Waking Up to Reality - The morning after is never as easy as the night before.

Palm File Indecision - Phileas can't make up his mind, but his mind has ideas of its own.

Palm File Before Morning Breaks - After the events of "Dust to Dust," Jules tries to reason out where all this is going.

Palm File Revelations - Jules learns a few things and gives a few away.


Feel like letting me know what you thought of a story? E-mail me at ndannais@squidge.org.


Home TPM QAF SAJV HH SV EW MX U.N.C.L.E.

This page owned and maintained by Nicole D'Annais. Last updated 8/22/02.