Panels

We are eagerly awaiting suggestions for panel topics! Please contact Temaris with any suggestions.

The Book of Smutty Days

We are looking for stories for our con zine, the Book of Smutty Days Volume Three. We will accept files as text or Word documents, of any length. We won't accept rps, chan or DD, for personal reasons. We will edit for grammar/spelling, but any changes will be passed by the author before we print the story. We reserve the right to refuse any story, but seriously doubt that we will want to! We would like to have the stories in by July 31 2005, which gives you some time to get thinking caps on! Stories will time out February 1 2006, when we will probably ask you if you would mind us putting them up on our web site.

Please send stories to Claire. Thankyou!

Zine Library

We had a zine library last year which worked pretty well, and we plan on running another this year. If you would like to bring some zines to share for the weekend, please ensure that you mark every zine clearly with an identifying name or logo, and bring two lists of what you have lent to the library. We will keep one list, and you should keep the other to check against at the end of the weekend. There will be a signing out book, and *every* zine borrowed should be signed out, and we will chase people who do not return the zines. If zines are removed and not returned, i.e. stolen, there will be no zine library in the future.

Dealers

We have room for a few dealers at the con this year. Please contact Claire for further information.

Moderately Tidy Dinner

The MTD was born out of a realisation that neither of the con organiser's wardrobes was up to a full blown formal dinner and occurs on the Saturday night of the convention. Do let us know if you are interested!

 

If you have any suggestions for events, topics, or panels, please feel free to email us!

Email us
Last Updated: 22:54 26/09/2004.
Sitemap