Yes, the dust had barely settled from the last one and we announced Connotations #3: 2005. It'll be back at the Park Hotel (Tynemouth, England), running from September 30th to October 2nd 2005. We have another hall this time, and we have some ideas on how we can make use of that -- but we want your ideas too! To be successful we want ideas from you guys. Whether that's for panels, or for something else entirely, we are open to suggestions.

Booking is now open! If you are interested please check the Registrations page.

The 2003 Connotations Zine The Book of Smutty Days was added back in February 2004, and we'll add the 2004 volume in January 2005. So you know what you missed if you didn't come along, there's a BtVS/Once Upon a Time in Mexico crossover, a sweet Hornblower first time, a Stargate story, a short original slash piece, and an Old West Magnificent Seven story.

To read about previous cons, check out the links to attendees con reports from 2004 in our Livejournal memories.

Updates and information usually go first to the Yahoogroups mailing list (details on the 'Contacts' page), and our LiveJournal community Connotations, so do check there before sending emails! Please join, and feel free to chat, ask questions or lurk!

Email us
Last Updated:
07/10/2004
Sitemap