Chapter 2


Author:   Kaz  &  Patricia
Rating:   NC-17  (overall story)
Spoilers:   none
Summary:   This is the Power of Three's answer to the AngelSlash St. Patrick's Day challenge.

Series Timeline:   Sometime before 'Covenant'.

Disclaimer:   They're not mine.  If they were mine, Angel could go safely into the sun, Doyle would be a millionaire and Cordelia would be a famous movie star.  And they would be together.

Thoughts between Angel, Doyle and Cordelia are marked //like this.//






Side by side, Angel and Doyle entered the bedroom, the only light coming from perfectly placed green candles.

//Cordelia!!!// Angel and Doyle's mental yell when they approached the bed was loud enough to make her wince.

//Something wrong?// she sent back innocently as she slipped past her currently immobile lovers and made herself comfortable on the corner of the bed.

//I don't remember ever having a bedspread with shamrocks on it, Cordelia.//  Angel was trying to understand how someone who boasted of her ability to co-ordinate and decorate could pick something out so... so...

//Green?// Doyle interjected, his thoughts laced with laughter.  //Not dat we don't appreciate the effort, Princess.  But, good Lord, woman, what on earth possessed ya?  Although I hafta admit,// came the offhand message.  //The pillow cases are kinda cute though.//

Angel glared at Doyle for a moment but couldn't maintain the look.  Cordelia sent them a mental shrug.  //I'm allowed to be tacky on days like this, it's expected.  Besides, there are more interesting things I want to see covering the bed.//  Two Irishmen very far from home suddenly received a very clear visual of what Cordelia was really interested in.  Cordelia moved to a chair in front of the bed and crossed her legs.  Smiling, the two men stood in front of her.

//Ready?// Angel asked.  Cordelia smiled at them.

//Always.//

Angel turned to the man he had so nearly lost forever, momentarily overcome by remembered pain.  Doyle and Cordelia's assurances that this was real and he was loved, wrapped around him and banished the pain like it never existed.

Still basking in the sensation, he cradled Doyle's head in both his hands and sent a mental whisper.  //Shall we show the lady how the Irish really celebrate?//

//Gods, yes, man.//  Doyle pulled Angel's mouth down to his and they kissed.

Angel and Doyle wrapped their arms around each other as their mouths met.  Their kiss was gentle at first but grew more urgent as their skillful hands started to remove their clothes.

Watching them kiss had to be one of the sexiest things she had ever seen, Cordelia decided.  Oops, no.  Watching them undress one another had to be the sexiest thing.

They could hear Cordelia's thoughts as the discarded pieces of clothing started to cover the floor around them.  They were enough to make any other man blush.

But not them.

Angel and Doyle had also received the information that Cordelia had upgraded her sexiest thing list, which was rapidly outstripping the size of a Christmas catalogue.

//Cordelia does love shopping.//  Angel's comment was timed to perfection as they rolled onto the bed.  Cordelia moved the chair closer so she wouldn't miss anything.

//You're so beautiful,// she said at the entwined forms in the bed.  Doyle looked at her.

//Want to join us, Princess?//

She shook her head.  //I want to watch you.//

//Your wish is our command,// the half-demon said before Angel claimed his mouth once again.

Doyle tangled his fingers through Angel's hair as he sank his tongue into his mouth.  Angel moaned softly, pressing his weight against him, wanting him even closer than now.  Cordelia just closed her eyes as the men she loved were joined together as one.

//Angel,// she sent.  //Which of Doyle's nipples is more sensitive?//

Doyle groaned and felt laughter through the link together with the comment made in unison:

//Left.//

It then became a competition between Angel and Cordelia which one could find a new erogenous zone.  Doyle wasn't sure he could last, especially after her last suggestion.

Cordelia was feeling more than just a little distracted at the moment.  Even though she wasn't necessarily touching Doyle or Angel, she was feeling every kiss, every touch.  She had already checked twice to make sure she was still wearing her clothes.

Vampire and half-demon alike had a complete understanding of just how much Cordelia enjoyed them together.  Cordelia was sending them pictures, she thought it only fitting that she share.

Angel took Doyle's hands and tangled their fingers together.  He leaned even closer to lick his lover's dimples and kiss the nape of his neck.  Doyle shivered.

//Before I lose what's left of me faculties here, darlin,' I have only one thing to say.// Doyle sent to Cordelia.

//You love my suggestion?//

//NO!!  Well, yes.  But that wasn't what I was goin' ta say.//

//Do you two mind?  You're distracting me here.//  Angel gave a mental growl followed by a nip on the wrist that sent a shiver up the spines of his two inappropriately chatty partners.

Doyle and Cordelia stopped their sparring and gave into the almost neverending cascade of sensation.  Cordelia became so lost within the visual and mental pleasure that Cordelia almost missed Doyle and Angel's summons to join them.

It was too much then.  So hot, so strong, so delicious.  Three mental cries of release sang as one in the basement apartment, each of the three of them, feeling each other's pleasure like it was their own.

And in a way, it was.

A few minutes later, the threesome lay tangled together on Angel's bed.  Doyle was between Angel and Cordelia, his head on Angel's chest as Cordelia, still mostly dressed, pressed against his back.

"You smell wonderful," she murmured.

Angel ran his fingers across the rich fabric of the bedspread.  //Where did you get this, Cordy?//

//This nice store that sells everything for St. Patrick's.  I wanted to get the matching towels too but...//

//It's okay.  I think that would have been a little bit too much.//

//I don't mind the little four leaf clovers,// thought Doyle.  //And I wouldn't mind some green beer now.//

Chuckling, Angel stood up.  //I'll be back.//

As Angel headed towards the kitchen, Cordelia asked lazily, //What was it you were going to say before, Doyle?//

A sleepy but satisfied chuckle from Doyle was followed by.  //I was goin' ta remind you that turn-about's fair play.//

//I'm glad you didn't,// Angel laughed.

Cordelia was suddenly unsure whether this had been the best idea she had ever come up with, or the worst.