"The good fight, yeah?  –  You never know until you've been tested.  –  I get that now."

—   Doyle, Hero




In the wake of Doyle's sacrifice, Angel and Cordelia are desperate to find a way to bring him back – any way.  But when the Powers That Be refuse their aid and all other avenues have failed, they find that there is one kind of magic yet to be tried... but no magic this powerful is without its consequences.  Their last desperate gamble will bind the three together and change their lives in ways they never could have foreseen.



Begun shortly after the airing of the episode Hero on November 30, 1999, The Power of Three is the brainchild of Ellen – one of many of us not ready to say goodbye to the Irish Half-Demon played by the brilliant Glenn Quinn.  This is far more than just another 'Let's Bring Doyle Back' story, however.  The Power of Three Universe, which began with a single story, now includes the work of more than a dozen different authors and has even generated Alternate Universe fanfiction of its very own.

The Power of Three is a fan created series that in no way meant to infringe any copyright laws.  We do not own these characters or the world that this series is an Alternate Universe of.  This is meant a as heartfelt tribute to the creator, writers, and actors of the show Angel.  And is especially dedicated to the memory of Glenn Quinn who's character's own premature death inspired this in the first place.



WARNING!

All stories in this series deal with adult subject matter – including m/f, m/m, and m/m/f sexual interaction.  For this reason the series as a whole is rated NC-17.  If you are a minor or have a problem that kind of thing, I'm sorry but you'll have to go someplace else.  The Po3 community can not and will not be held responsible if you read something you are too young for or something that you find personally repugnant.  Thank you and happy reading.