A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  o  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z
 
Bianca O'Blivion   Odogoddess   Odon   Okudas   Omega   Opal

Orion   Orkney Sarah   Orlando   The Other Creature from The Black Lagoon
 
Links Search





Stonn
 
 
 
 
 
SubCommander T'Pol
 
 
 
 
 
Captain Styles
 
 
 
 
 
T'Pring
 
 
 
 
 
Lon Suder
 
 
 
 
 
Lt. Commander Deanna Troi
 
 
 
 
 
Michael Sullivan
 
 
 
 
 
Ambassador Lwaxana Troi
 
 
 
 
 
 
Captain Walter Hikaru Sulu
 
 
 
 
 
Lt. Commander Nyota Uhura
 
 
 
 
 
Sybok
 
 
 
 
 
Ambassador V'lar
 
 
 
 
 
Enabran Tain
 
 
 
 
 
Lt. Valeris
 
 
 
 
 
Tolaris
 
 
 
 
 
Valkris
 
 
 
 
 
The Traveler
 
 
 
 
 
Vash
 
 
 
 
 
Ian Andrew Troi
 
 
 
 
 
Vina
 
 
 
 
 
Trelane
 
 
 
 
 
First Officer Vixis
 
 
 
 
 
Commander Charles 'Trip' Tucker III
 
 
 
 
 
Captain's Assistant Naomi Wildman
 
 
 
 
 
Tuvix
 
 
 
 
 
Ensign Samantha Wildman
 
 
 
 
 
Lt. Commander Tuvok
 
 
 
 
 
Marika Willkarah
 
 
 
 
 
Ensign Vorik
 
 
 
 
 
Kai Winn Adami
 
 
 
 
 
Weyoun
 
 
 
 
 
Ishara Yar
 
 
 
 
 
Ambassador Worf
 
 
 
 
 
Lt. Natasha 'Tasha' Yar
Bianca O'Blivion

e-mail
   
  Another Morning Wasted (VOY, T/7, PG, humor)
  "Our mise-en-scene is the Conference Room, the time is morning, the participants are the usual suspects. As we fade in, we're about midway through the morning briefing about the latest Voyager crisis/fiasco. . ."
   
  B'Elanna and The Infernal Device (VOY, T/7, R, humor)
  "B'Elanna looked up from a tangle of synthetic leather and plastic and growled, 'Keep your shirt on, Blondie! I'm just about ready for you.'"
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2008 first place award for best deep space nine author
Odogoddess

e-mail
   
  Echoes (DS9/VOY, Odo/Torres (Paris/Torres implied, Odo/Kira implied) NC-17)
  B'Elanna is trying to face the future without Tom or her child; Odo a future without Kira. Can two aching souls come together to fill the emptiness? Written for Constable Mine. (off-site link)
   
golden o 1999 third place award for best kira/male
  Searching For Answers, Searching For You (DS9, O/K, NC-17)
  "It was at her behest that he left. She only wanted the best for him. She only wanted him to be happy. She only wanted him to find a place he could call home, even if it meant ripping out her very pagh. Even if it meant leaving her bereft, empty without him, without the other half of her." An adjunct to the Deep Space Nine episode "Chimera". (off-site link)
   
  The Tooth series:
The Tooth of the Matter (DS9, O/K, NC-17, humor)
  "The slight gap in her front teeth was barely noticeable Odo noted, except of course, when she had to say anything with an 's' sound. It was his fault the cosmetic cap had come loose and fallen out earlier that morning. Of course, if they hadn't both been caught up in a rip-roaring climax at the time, it might not have slid down the sheets and bounced under the bed." (off-site link)
   
  The Tooth series:
The Tooth Will Out (DS9, O/K, NC-17)
  "[Odo] chuckled, terribly pleased to be able to enjoy a lover's teasing banter. 'Ah. . . the tooth of the matter. You only love me for my body.'" (off-site link)
   
  The Tooth series:
Sweet Tooth (DS9, O/K, NC-17)
  "Bashir smiled. He shook his head and chuckled. 'Not that [gingerbread's] dangerous at all, just. . . . well, it tends to make Bajorans. . . those who aren't pregnant that is. . . amorous.'" (off-site link)
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
golden o 2008 third place award for best misc. author
Odon

Adult Fanfiction.net

e-mail
   
  ALIEN! (VOY, J/7, NC-17, "Alien" uber)
  The female crew of a commercial space vessel face the ultimate horror when they find themselves being stalked and eaten by a voracious alien lesbian.
   
  Alternative Factor (VOY, T/7, R)
  As Voyager nears the end of its seventh year in the Delta Quadrant, strange things begin to happen.
   
  The Artisans of War (VOY, T/7, NC-17, cyberpunk uber)
  "By the time B'Elanna Torres was assimilated by the Borg, she was drunk enough to think it pretty damn funny."
   
  B'Elannarella (VOY, T/7, R)
  Sensual astrometrix Anna Seven, aided by the savage and passionate B'Elannarella, must save the universe from the evil Doctor's Photonic Cannon. Any resemblance to the 1968 film "Barbarella" staring Jane Fonda is purely intentional.
   
  Confessions of A Talking Pig (VOY, T/7, R)
  In the Voyager episode "Fair Haven", the Doctor says, "I've been hearing a lot of confessions lately." But exactly what kind of confessions did he hear?
   
golden o 2003 first place award for best enterprise tpol/female
  Contamination (ENT, T/S, R)
  T'Pol is compelled to return to her home world, but one of her Enterprise crewmates has become a dangerous distraction.
   
  Decontamination (ENT, T/S, R)
  T'Pol, Hoshi, and the decontamination room.
   
  The Flux of Mortal Things (VOY, T/7, NC-17)
  The crew of Voyager must learn to cope with the effects of nearly a decade spent in the hostile Delta Quadrant.
 
  Good Vibrations (VOY, T/7, NC-17)
  What do you do if there's two of you but only one sonic shower? If you're B'Elanna and Seven quite a bit! Takes place after the events of 'Slippery'.
   
  Irrelevant Conversations (VOY, T/7, PG-13)
  Seven and B'Elanna discuss the nature of relationships.
   
golden o 1999 second place award for best voyager group (multiple partner)
  Killer Dame (VOY, J/T/7, R)
  Parody of the Voyager episode "The Killing Game", with references to the BBC comedy series "Allo, Allo", created by David Croft and Jeremy Lloyd.
   
  Klingon Dreams (VOY, T/7, NC-17)
  Takes place after the events of the Voyager episode "Infinite Regress". When B'Elanna Torres has a disturbing nightmare about Seven of Nine, she decides to play a cruel trick on the former drone. But things don't work out quite the way she planned.
   
  The Relevance of Discretion (VOY, T/7, R)
  Being involved in an 'intimate relationship' with Seven has its problems.
   
  Seven's Spirit Guide (VOY, C, T/7, R, humor)
  What deep insights will be revealed to Seven of Nine when she consults her spirit guide?
 
  Slippery (VOY, T/7, NC-17)
  Stuck in a turbolift, B'Elanna and Seven must escape with the help of some lubricant. Continued in 'Good Vibrations'.
   
  Statements of Intention (VOY, T/7, C/7, P/T, PG-13)
  B'Elanna helps Seven with a love letter.
   
  Strange New Girls (ENT, R/f/f, NC-17)
  Lieutenant Reed has a close encounter with those butterfly-eating tongue dancers. Takes place during the events of the Enterprise episode "Broken Bow, Part One".
   
golden o 2002 third place award for best janeway/seven
  Why Janeway Doesn't Have Sex (VOY, J/7, PG-13, parody)
  Seven of Nine discovers the real reason why Janeway doesn't have sex.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Okudas
   
  Past Encounters (DS9, K/JadziaDax, hard NC-17)
  "So there she was. On stage with her best friend. She was chained and Kira had now one hand in her v***** and one hand in her a**. There was one major problem. . . She was loving it."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Omega
(at Trekiverse)
   
  Assumptions (TNG, D/La unrequited, G, poem)
  "He cannot love me, for I am an android."
   
golden o 1999 third place award for best next generation poems and songs
1999 asc second place award for best next generation poem
  Assumptions:
T'Reija's He Loves Me. . . Not (TNG, D/La unrequited, G, poem)
  "How long have I longed for him, Wishing for only One kiss, One touch, One smile from his soul. . ." Geordi's POV.
   
  Assumptions:
Misery's End (TNG, Da/La, PG, poem)
  "Could it be. . . "
   
  Close Call (TOS, K/S/, G, poem)
  ". . . when will our luck run out? When will Death catch up to us?"
   
  Have You Ever? (TOS, K/S, G, poem)
  "There were times when I tried to speak but I couldn't find the words."
   
  Hide and Seek (TOS, K/S, G)
  "I watch them each day. Each trying to hide his feelings from the other" -- A certain communications officer's thoughts on a certain command team.
   
  Homesick in Heaven:
The Hardest Thing (TOS, K/S, PG, character death)
  "His captain, his friend, his t'hy'la, was dead."
   
  Homesick in Heaven:
Homesick in Heaven (TOS, K/S, PG, character death)
  "He could hardly believe it. He was home."
   
  Homesick in Heaven:
Questions and Answers (TOS, K/S, T'Pau, PG, character death)
  "[T'Pau] tilted her head, the faintest glow of curiosity in her ancient eyes. 'Why did you choose Kirk as your t'hy'la?'"
   
  How Do I Live? (TNG, D/La, PG)
  "How do I live without you?" A TrekSmut music video.
   
  Love's Bottomless Pool (TOS, K/S, PG, poem)
  "Oh why did I fall in love with my friend?"
   
  Personal Log (TOS, K/S, PG)
  "Who knew that love would be this wonderful?"
   
  Summer Storm (TOS, K/S, G)
  "I. . . remember. . . everything. . . t'hy'la." Coda to the movie "ST IV: The Voyage Home".
   
  Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave
(TNG, D/La, G, character death)
  "He was going to die with me."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Opal

LiveJournal

e-mail
   
  Fair Trade (TNG, P/C, R/T, PG-13)
  A disguised Captain Picard has been captured while on shore leave on a non-aligned world. Now, arrested and accused of smuggling by the local government, the Enterprise will have to try and get him back. And Beverly will do anything, anything, to make sure that that happens.
   
  Synthesis (TNG, P/C, R/T, Wes/Lefler, more, NC-17)
  Picard and Crusher's new relationship is put to the test by her unexpected pregnancy. Meanwhile, Riker and Troi's attempt to re-kindle what they once had is complicated by fallout from her past.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Orion
   
  Untitled (VOY, P/SS, P/T, PG)
  "She's in love. And he's not even her own race."
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Orkney Sarah
   
  Idle Gossip (DS9, S, JadziaDax (G/B unrequited, implied) PG)
  Jadzia points out a few things to Sisko he might have otherwise missed.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
Orlando
   
golden o 1998 third place award for best riker/troi
  Crimson Joy (TNG, R/T, NC-17)
  Will's attempts to comfort Deanna in her recent loss result in Deanna uncovering a far older, more debilitating grief in him. Can they each give what the other needs? Set after The Next Generation episode "The Child". WARNING! Infantilism.
   
1999 asc second place award for best next generation angst
  Ether (TNG, R/f, PG-13)
  After the events in The Next Generation episode "Parallels", on board Captain Riker's _Enterprise_, an introspective and isolated captain finds companionship with an old friend.
   
  House of Troi (TNG, R/W/T, NC-17, AU)
  Troi has taken both Worf and Riker as her lovers. As the years passed, how did she, and this relationship, fare?
   
  The Little Death (TNG, Riker/m, NC-17)
  Another night during the Dominion war and a sleepless Will Riker needs sex and salvation.
   
golden o 1999 second place award (tie) for best next generation hetsmut single part golden o 1999 first place award for best next generation misc hetsmut
  Morning Has Broken (TNG, Riker/Yar, NC-17, adult themes)
  Riker and Yar spend the morning together.
   
2000 asc first place award for best next generation general pairing
  Will & Colette (TNG, R/f, NC-17, AU)
  Will and his friend, Colette, spend an evening at the shore.
   
golden o 2001 second place award for best next generation misc het
  Will & Colette:
Dying at Parties (TNG, R/f, NC-17, AU)
  The Romans, apparently, had an adage for it: More people die at parties than in wars. In short, Will wakes up and smells the coffee.
   
   
(search)
(top)
   
 
The Other Creature from The Black Lagoon
   
  Mirror Vision (TNG, P/C, PG)
  It takes a tragic accident with disturbing parallels to make the Doctor and the Captain see what's been right before their eyes all along.
   
   
(search)
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank