Waldo
  Cancel the Alarm (ENT, A/Tu, PG-13)
  "It had been an amazingly boring day, all said, for Enterprise. No Suliban, no Klingons, no shuttle disasters, no distress calls. Yet Trip looked more tired than Archer could ever remember seeing him."
 
(top)
 
James Kythe WalkswithWind
An Archive of Our Own
  Annual Report (VOY, C/P, PG-13, humor)
  Paris files his annual report. (off-site link)
 
  How Can I Live without You:
How Can I Lose You? (VOY, C/P (P/T implied) PG)
  "There was something very seriously wrong, here. He thought about Tuvok's warnings -- heighten the explosion, tear the shuttle apart, rip the space-time fabric of the universe or at least a local area of it. Switch dimensions, flipping his shuttle into a parallel existence which might -- or might not -- be similar to the one he'd left. Tom felt a cold lump in his stomach." (off-site link)
 
  How Can I Live without You:
How Can I Retrieve You? (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "Chakotay realised that he wanted little to do with this stranger -- wanted to send him back home as soon as possible and get Tom back here where he belonged." (off-site link)
 
  How Can I Live without You:
How Will I Remember You? (VOY, C/P, PG-13)
  "Chakotay looked at him. 'I had a vision, a few nights ago while I was meditating. I. . . saw myself. He asked me to take care of you. I said I would because I know if I were in his place, I would need to know someone was looking after the one I loved. I don't know if this makes sense, but I feel responsible for you in a way. I've never felt anything like love for the Tom Paris I've known in the last four years but he has become a friend and I feel as if I owe it to him, myself, and the other Chakotay to do whatever I can to take care of you.'" (off-site link)
 
  How Can I Live without You:
How Can I Live without You? (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  "'We're here to take you home, Tom.'" (off-site link)
 
  How Can I Live without You:
How Do They Do That? (VOY, C/P, PG)
  "... but in some eerie sense, as [Tom] come to know the other Chakotay, he'd discovered that those two men were not so utterly different. He'd been surprised at first to learn of their counterparts' relationship but after it had been explained to him, after seeing Chakotay describe his lover, their lives together, it had seemed perfectly sensible." (off-site link)
 
(top)
 
E. Wallace
  Dream (TNG, P/C, G)
  "Brokenly, she insisted that she didn't deserve any of it. Not his compassion, not his caring, not his concern. Not his love. He softly vowed that she alone deserved every bit of love he had to give. She was his life, the only reason he had survived."
 
  Temptation (TNG, P/C, G)
  "'Legs or hair, Jean-Luc. A man your age can't handle both at the same time.'"
 
  Until I Smile at You (TNG, P/C, G)
  "'Ah, ma chere, I've made such a mess of things. I finally convinced her to set her fears aside only to be overwhelmed by my own. I had waited so long for her, I couldn't let myself believe she was really mine.'"
 
  Wash Away (TNG, P/C, G)
  "Beverly felt the rush of cool air, and her eyes snapped open as she turned. There he was -- hot, sweaty and gloriously naked."
 
(top)
 
Capt. Margaret O. Waveswift
  Happy Anniversary (TOS, S/Mc, PG-13)
  "Yesterday was our anniversary, and I ruined it."
 
(top)
 
waywardkitty
  Pale Skin on Bronze (VOY, J/C implied/unrequited, PG)
  "He only held her for a moment, and she was disappointed when he released her."
 
(top)
 
Merri Todd Webster
  Conversion, or The Final Frontier
(VOY, P/K, genderf*ck, NC-17, novel length)
  "Tom forced himself to approach Harry. 'Harry,' he said again. 'Harry, buddy -- you're a woman.'"
 
  Conversion Universe:
Mommy (VOY, K (P/K implied) PG)
  "'Mommy, when do I get to change into a boy, like you and Daddy?'"
 
  Conversion Universe:
Video Night I (VOY, P/K, G)
  Tom and Harry discuss the merits of the "X-Files".
 
  Conversion Universe:
Video Night II: The Voyager Files (X-Files, Mulder/Scully, G)
  Agents Mulder and Scully repay the favor, by watching and discussing the merits of "Voyager".
 
  Conversion Universe:
Video Night III: The Children's Television Workshop (VOY, P/K, G)
  Tom tries to find a video his daughter will like.
 
  Crossing the Boundaries (Wang, Kim (P/T/K implied) PG)
  "About six feet away from [Wang] was a handsome, shyly smiling young Asian man in a current Starfleet uniform who looked just like Garrett Wang." (Note: Not Real People slash.)
 
  The Harem (VOY, P/K, NC-17, D/s, B & D)
  "He was going to see the prince, the person for whom all this -- the harem, the palace, the vast network of officials and servants, the province itself -- existed. The person for whom he, Harry, existed. And it was incumbent upon him to please the prince, in any way he was commanded." A costume slut drama/Holodeck fantasy story. Sequel to Temaris' 'Market Day'.
 
  She's Watching Us (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "'I wonder if [The Captain] knows.'". Companion piece to Lizzie's 'Janeway, Slashy Subtext Slut'.
 
  Trinity: (unfinished series)
Epiphany (VOY, P/T, P/K, K/T, P/T/K, NC-17)
  "'Tonight,' [Harry] said, his voice suddenly deepening, 'I want to make love with both of you, I want all three of us to make love. And for the future, I want the same thing. I want this to be a relationship.'"
 
  Trinity: (unfinished series)
Triptych (VOY, P/T, P/K, K/T (P/T/K implied) NC-17, mild D/s and B & D)
  "Who could have guessed that shy and serious Harry Kim, Starfleet Ensign, Ops Manager, clarinetist, was also a bit of an exhibitionist who enjoyed showing off his broad shoulders, firm rear, and exquisite cock to his lovers?"
 
  The Visitors
(VOY/X-Files, P/K, Mulder/Scully (Paris/Mulder, Kim/Scully hints) PG)
  "When I look up from the terminal on our office mezzanine, I see Harry leaning on the edge of the partition that shields me from the world. His arms are folded over his chest, and he is smiling faintly." Character revenge fic.
 
(top)
Weebob
  Just One More (ENT, Tu/R, R)
  "They'd kissed, cuddled and petted, even shared a bunk for over a month now, but it had always stopped short of this. Now Malcolm wanted it though: wanted to give Trip -- his beloved -- everything that he was. No more holding back. He was celebrating being head over heels in love with a man who felt exactly the same way about him. . ."
 
  Just One More:
Pregnant Pause (ENT, Tu/R, A/f, R, mpreg)
  "'Malcolm, when the guy ah love volunteers to have mah baby surgically implanted in 'im and then carry it for however long it takes, 'cos ah can't do it m'self, don't ya think ah wanna shout it from the rooftops?"
 
  Just One More:
More Than Enough (ENT, Tu/R, NC-17)
  "Malcolm buried his face in Trip's shoulder but his reply, although muffled, was crystal clear. 'Madeline's been promoted to Captain and given her own ship. She's going away for an extended period and wants Father to come and live with us.'" Set several years after 'Pregnant Pause'.
 
  Just One More:
Pictures and Promises (ENT, Tu/R, AdmiralReed/f, NC-17)
  "It had been a long haul since the fire that had destroyed Aunt Minnie's legacy to them -- a dingy, run-down, old-fashioned house that he and Malcolm had somehow transformed into a happy home. The family had lost all their possessions, and barely escaped with their lives, but the trauma had drawn them even closer together and brought about a surprising reconciliation between Malcolm and his estranged father.'"
 
  The Cinderella Effect (ENT, Tu/R, S/Cu, PG-13, non-consensual)
  "Tucker rolled to his feet and gently kissed his miserable partner then began to undress him, chuckling at the layers of strategically placed padding which gave Reed his girlish figure!"
 
  The Rose:
Only A Rose (ENT, R/f, NC-17)
  "They had met in Mexico's sprawling travel terminal, both puzzling over the unintelligible map in the foyer. . . He was a newly promoted Starfleet Lieutenant on a week's leave between assignments, she a freshly qualified archaeologist, about to start her first real job here in Mexico."
 
  The Rose:
Obeying Orders
(ENT, A/R, R/o, R/f, NC-17, NR, AU, rape, violence, torture, character death)
  "Tattooed on his right hip was a rose and the sight brought with it memories of kindness and laughter -- things which no longer featured in Reed's life." WARNING! Extremely unpleasant themes!
 
  Security (ENT, A/R, PG-13)
  "All these months of fighting about security, when the real problem was sexual tension!"
 
(top)
 
Weejee
  Flashes of Fire:
Truly Free (VOY, T/7, R )
  After Voyager's returned to the Alpha Quadrant, B'Elanna Torres leaves in order to live a quiet life on a Bajoran colony. Quiet that is until the arrival of a Federation technical advisor, Seven of Nine. (off-site link)
 
  Flashes of Fire:
Razor's Edge (VOY, T/7, R)
  Life at the Jalaran Institue of Technological Development provides some new hurdles and enemies for both B'Elanna and for Seven. (off-site link)
 
  Flashes of Fire:
Flashes of Fire (VOY, T/7, R)
  Seven is kidnapped for her Borg implants and her reaction to her ordeal could spell the end for the couple. (off-site link)
 
  Flashes of Fire:
Wings Unfurled (VOY, T/7, R)
  While visiting a new planet on Institution business, Seven and B'Elanna run into a few surprises. (off-site link)
 
(top)
 
Aurora West
 
  A Conversation Between Two Vorta (DS9, Weyoun/Eris, PG)
  Eris and Weyoun discuss current events. Follows the events in the Deep Space Nine episode "Sacrifice of Angels".
 
  Not Quite Paradise (TNG, P/C, NC-17)
  Seven months after leaving DS9, Odo finds himself longing for something more than just the Link. When offered the chance, he visits the Dominion's headquarters where he finds something quite unexpected
 
(top)
 
Whitecrow
  Silent Companions (TOS, K/S/Mc, R)
  "He and Jim have been lovers now for about ten days. I know. I know every time they've made love, every time Jim drives that susceptible, innocent Vulcan absolutely crazy with desire. Why do I know, you ask, my ghostly drinking companion? Because it does the same to me." (off-site link)
 
(top)
 
  Whoa Nellie
  Curiosity (VOY, K/Seven, NC-17, PWP)
  "One kiss from Ensign Kim. That seemed fairly harmless."
 
  The Double Entendre Universe (TNG, Picard/Vash, others)
  These Next Generation stories accept all canon through Star Trek VII: "Generations" while adding Vash (from the The Next Generation episodes "Captain's Holiday" and "Qpid") onboard as the ship's chief archaeologist.
 
  The Life & Times of Jack Crusher:
Infinity and Eternity (pre-TNG, JackC/C, G)
  "A lifetime of unlived memories flashed before Jack's eyes followed by regrets, the regret that he would never get to live the life he had planned out with Beverly and a sharper pang of regret that he couldn't share those dreams of their life together with her now. There wasn' even time to say goodbye to her in a message. . ."
 
  The Life & Times of Jack Crusher:
Natural Selection (pre-TNG, JackC/C, PG)
  "'Congratulations, Mr. Crusher and welcome to Starfleet Academy.'"
 
  The Life & Times of Jack Crusher:
Failure to Communicate (pre-TNG, JackC/C, NC-17)
  "Jack drew her face up to his for a long, tender kiss. 'I am going to spend the rest of my life loving you the way you deserve to be loved.'"
 
  The Life & Times of Jack Crusher::
Roles, Limits and Priorities (pre-TNG, JackC/C, P, G)
  "Everything felt different now, fatherhood wasn't an abstract concept anymore. He was still a man, a Starfleet officer, a Lieutenant, a son and a husband; but now he was also a dad -- a whole new role with responsibilities and demands."
 
  The Life & Times of Jack Crusher:
Five Minutes More (pre-TNG, JackC/C, PG)
  "Side by side, Wes looked so much like his father. Both were wearing adorable expressions of boyish delight and she wished that she had an imager to capture that moment."
 
  The Reasons of The Heart Universe (TNG, Picard/Vash, others)
  These Next Generation stories accept all canon through Star Trek IX: "Insurrection" while adding Vash (from the The Next Generation episodes "Captain's Holiday" and "Qpid") onboard as the ship's chief archaeologist and a post Endgame Chakotay onboard the Enterprise as ship's anthropologist and, later, husband to Beverly Crusher.
 
  Twist of Fate Universe (VOY, C/f)
  These stories break off from Voyager canon in early season five shortly after the episode "Night" and incorporates an original character, Ceshlyta, Chakotay's wife and soulmate.
 
  While Waiting (TNG, P/Vash, NC-17)
  Picard as Robin Hood; Vash as Maid Marion. Trapped in a dungeon with nothing to do but argue and . . . Set during the Next Generation episode "Qpid".
 
(top)
 
Carolyn Winifred
  
  Head to Toe (DS9, EzriDax/Vic, NC-17)
  "She lifted her head from a long lazy kiss. 'Now about this single spot of yours.' Vic chuckled. 'Find it if you can.'"
 
  Little Red Ezri (DS9, EzriDax/Vic, NC-17)
  "[Ezri's] heart leapt into her mouth at the sound of a smooth voice, which said: 'What are you doing, cupcake, all alone in the holosuites?' Vic stood beside the massage table in a fluffy white towel"
 
(top)
 
Witchsistah
LiveJournal
  Five Senses (TNG, Data/f, NC-17)
  "I have never realized how erotic the five senses can be. . . "
 
(top)
 
Wolfen
  Just Let Me Do This (TNG, P/C, NC-17)
  Picard finds Beverly's pregnancy to be more than a little. . . intriguing.
 
  Say Goodbye (TNG, P/C, NC-17)
  "'Jean Luc. . .' she says in a low voice, 'the storm's raging outside, the fire's bright. . . it's just you and me. . .'" Part of the 'Points of View' universe.
 
(top)
 
Emma Woodhouse
  Command Performance (VOY, C/P, NC-17)
  While on an away mission, Chakotay and Paris are asked to perform a rather unusual request.
 
  Deeds Done in Darkness(VOY, J/P, C/Geron, K/T, NC-17)
  "Tom was in bed, but not even trying to sleep. He was still thinking on the most fascinating subject in the world, his lady in the dark, his dark lady."
 
  Let Me Call You Sweetheart (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "Returning to the sofa, Tom wrapped himself back in the blanket and tried to sleep, tried to ignore his own erection and the sound of Harry's soft weeping." Spoilers for the Voyager episodes "Alter Ego", "Blood Fever", and "Favorite Son". (off-site text link)
 
  Tom, Dick and Harry:
Tom, Dick and Harry (VOY, P/K, NC-17
  Two boys and a cave -- "'Or -- we could just fuck like mad minks, until Voyager comes back for us.'" Published in Evil Zine Press.
 
  Tom, Dick and Harry:
Lifewish (TNG/VOY, Paris/Kim, Picard/Q, Q/?, Paris/Kim/Q, character death)
  "Janeway patted Harry's hand. Gone. He was really gone. The serious young man with the clarinet and the inexhaustible scientific curiosity, and the gentleness and strength of character to love wild Tom Paris." Published in Evil Zine Press.
 
  Tom, Dick and Harry:
B'Elanna's Reward (VOY, P/K/T, NC-17)
  "They were so beautiful together, you could see they belonged together, [B'Elanna] was so glad they'd invited her to play with them." Published in Evil Zine Press.
 
  Tom, Dick and Harry:
Harry's Revenge (VOY, P/K/T, NC-17)
  "'A Paris sandwich!' B'Elanna said impatiently. 'We're the bread, and he's the tender and juicy filling.'" Begins the day after 'B'Elanna's Reward'. Published in Evil Zine Press.
 
  Tom, Dick and Harry:
The Trouble With Tuvok (VOY, P/K/Tu, R)
  "Tuvok opened his eyes. He was on the main bed in the rustic cabin, quite naked. Raising his head, he saw that there was a young human male on either side of him. And that they too were naked." Published in Evil Zine Press.
 
  Tom, Dick and Harry:
Unforgettable (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  "'It appears that Mister Paris has lost almost two years of his recent memory,' [The Doctor] reported. 'As far as he knows, he went to sleep in the penal settlement, and woke up aboard Voyager.'". Published in Evil Zine Press.
 
  The Valley (VOY, P/K, NC-17)
  Another first time story. The Original Series had "The Naked Time", The Next Generation had "The Naked Now", and this is Voyager's The Naked Yet Again. A virus unleashes inhibitions, but the aftermath is when the real trouble starts.
 
(top)
 
P.B Wrapper
  BDSM 101: Failed (TOS, Su/C, R, BDSM)
  Sulu is intrigued; Chekov embarrassed when Uhuru buys a rather suggestive and interesting gift while on shore leave. Companion piece to Skazitelnitsky's 'BDSM -- Resubmission'. (off-site link)
 
  In Hot Water (TOS, Su/U/C, NC-17)
  Chekov, Sulu, and Uhura spend some quality time in the great outdoors. Companion piece to Skazitelnitsky's 'In Hot Water Again'. (off-site link)
 
  Indiscretion (TOS, Mc/Su, NC-17)
  McCoy fantasises. Sulu helps. (off-site link)
 
  The Latest Dream I Ever Dreamed (TOS, S/C, NC-17)
  "The dreams stopped." A sequel to Skazitelnitsky's 'If Music Be The Food of Love', which should be read first and 'Uninvited', which should be read second. (off-site links)
 
  Power Dynamics and Misbehaviour(TOS, Su/C, NC-17)
  A disagreement over the presentation of shellfish, an unusual punishment and a slipped disc all lead to certain revelations during a diplomatic shoreleave. (off-site link)
 
  St. George and the Gecko (TOS, S/U/Su/C, R)
  Light years from Vulcan, or James T. Kirk, Spock suddenly finds himself getting all hot under the collar. Will his colleagues be willing to help him out, and will Spock be willing to let them? (off-site link)
 
  Sulu PG-13 (TOS, K/C, U, Su, parody)
  Uhura misunderstands the meaning of slash. (off-site link)
 
  The Taming Trilogy:
The Taming (TOS, C/KlingonMale, R)
  A captured Chekov becomes Klingon property, or post feminist scholarship revisits Shakespeare, or, as Chekov would say, God, I hate literature. Written by Skazitelnitsky. Published in 'Chekov Uncovered I', Change of Seasons Press, publisher. (off-site link)
 
  The Taming Trilogy:
The Return (TOS, S/C (C/KlingonMale, Su/C) R)
  "'Chekov needs to share whatever happened with someone he trusts and, unfortunately, in this situation that can only be with Spock.'" Written by Karmen Ghia. (off-site link)
 
  The Taming Trilogy: The Taming Three, Version A
(TOS, C/Klingon (Su/C implied) NC-17)
  "'I thought I saw...' The lieutenant stared at the street vendor's cart where only an old woman stood now. '...someone I knew.'" Written by Skazinetilsky, PB Wrapper and Karmen Ghia. (off-site link)
 
  The Taming Trilogy:
The Taming Three, Version B, Ending A
(TOS, C/KlingonMale, Spock/C, R, BDSM)
  "As they traveled down streets of unquiet desperation, (passing several perfectly nice bars that Chekov knew Sulu would tell him were not on the list today), the navigator thought about the Klingon he'd seen. Thought he'd seen. It couldn't be him. That one was dead. The one who had claimed him two years ago when he'd been captured by that Klingon ship...." The story then goes off in another tangent with MizMarcee's 'Carnivale'. (off-site link)
 
(top)
 
Briana L. Wright
(at Light & Dark: The Chakotay/Torres archive_
  Desnunda/Nude (VOY, C/T, NC-17)
  "She's in the sonic shower. Her back is to me, so she's unaware of my presence. She's left the shower door slightly ajar, leaving me a glorious view of her wet, nude body."
 
  Desnunda/Nude:
Bajo la Piel/Beneath The Skin (VOY, C/T, NC-17)
  "Chakotay stepped across the threshold into the steaming shower."
 
  Hunger Pains (VOY, C/T, R)
  "She straddled him, resting her hands on his chest. 'Something tells me you're not exactly hungry for food right now.' Her voice was husky."
 
(top)
 
Cindy Wright
  Strands of Hope (TNG, P/C, PG)
  "I remember the last time he came home."
 
(top)
 
K. V. Wylie
  OX 1:
Seeking The Ox (TOS, S/Mc, PG)
  "McCoy was holding his breath. Things never ended this neatly. Newton's reaction for every action, the balance of karma, whatever it was called, was the way it went. Somehow, somewhere, the other shoe had to drop." Set immediately after The Original Series episode "Amok Time".
 
  OX 2:
Catching The Ox (TOS, S/Mc, Sarek/Amanda, PG)
  "'This is not a human marriage. This is a Vulcan one.'" Set between The Original Series episodes "Amok Time" and "Journey to Babel".
 
  OX 3:
Ox Forgotten, Self Alone (TOS, Mc/m, Sarek/Amanda (K/S implied) PG)
  "'I can't believe the conjectures and grief this marriage has caused.'" Set during The Original Series episode "Journey to Babel".
 
  OX 4:
Return to the Source (TOS, S/Mc (K/S implied) PG)
  [Kirk said] "'I couldn't be married to him, not like this where it doesn't really matter and you can do whatever you want.'" Set during The Original Series episodes "A Private Little War" and "Obsession".
 
  OX 5:
Entering The Marketplace with Helping Hands (TOS, S/Mc, NC-17)
  [McCoy said] "'. . . this marriage is real nonetheless. You should already know that'" Set sometime after The Original Series episode "Obsession".
 
  OX 6:
Dark Side of The Moon (TOS, S/Mc, slight McCoy/m, Spock/alien, NC-17)
  "'When I said I'd marry you, I didn't agree to spending nights together,' McCoy said.'"
 
  The Trust of a Bonding (TOS, Mc/m, PG)
Part One   Part Two   Part Three
  "McCoy had felt the mind meld before with Spock. Now he realized that Spock had only skimmed the barest surface. To open to V'Rhsal fully was to see all that he was run and burst to the surface, fully exposed and naked."
 
(top)
This space left blank This space left blank