Threesomes

Welcome to my threesomes page. Yes, this section features stories in which Skinner, Scully and Mulder have a very special relationship...together. These are standalone stories, rather than stories that appear in a series -such as "The Baton Rouge Series" which eventually became a threesomes saga. Due to the nature of threesomes stories, you will find both heterosexual and homosexual erotica in them. If you have a problem with either...don't read these stories. In other words...if Mulder and Skinner having consensual sex, or the idea of either man having consensual sex with Scully bothers you...don't read here.

Once again please remember: The material on the following pages is of a very adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, please do not go any further. FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! Rated NC-17 and I mean it!

Absit Invidia

Absit Invidia - Part 1
Absit Invidia - Part 2

SUMMARY: A post-colonization story. Mulder, Scully and Skinner survive the invasion...but will they survive for long...and how?

I Heard the Roar of Thunder 2001 Spooky Award Winner - Second Place in Outstanding MulderSlash

SUMMARY: Requiem happened, but after that things took a slightly different turn. Mulder, Scully and Skinner explore extreme possibilities...together.

A Bedtime Story

SUMMARY: An "I Want to Believe" list challenge entry set shortly after, and in the same universe as, "I Heard the Roar of Thunder". More extreme possibilities here for the Mulder, Scully and Skinner.

 The Heart of Reason

The Heart of Reason - Part 1
The Heart of Reason - Part 2
The Heart of Reason - Part 3
The Heart of Reason - Part 4

SUMMARY: A crisis for Mulder, Scully and Skinner. Krycek makes another appearance. Will old wounds be healed? "The Heart of Reason" is set in the same universe as, "I Heard the Roar of Thunder" and "A Bedtime Story". I guess this is a trilogy at this point. You might want to read the other two stories in order to follow what's going on in this one.

Our Ladies of Sorrow

A collaboration with Paige Caldwell.
SUMMARY: Mulder, Scully and Skinner join forces to face a deadly supernatural foe in Wisconsin.
Warning: This story is very intense and disturbing in parts so proceed with caution.

 

 

Back to top of page

Navigation bar

 See What's New

Back to entrance

 
DISCLAIMER:
Fox Mulder, Dana Scully and all the other X-Files characters belong to
Chris Carter, Ten-Thirteen Productions and 20th Century FOX Broadcasting.
No copyright infringement is intended and no profit is being made from their use.

This page is Copyright © 2000, frogdoggie, E-Mail: frogdoggie
Last revision: February 27, 2001