OVER THE THRESHOLD

TIMELINE: October 30th, 2002
Set four or five hours after the end of Release Me.

Lord Spender's Estate
Charleston, West Virginia

Fox was fast asleep, still cradled in his Father's lap when the limousine came to a smooth stop. He began to stir when two long fingers were withdrawn from his distended anus and inserted between lips swollen by frequent kisses. He accepted them without conscious thought and licked them clean, tasting his own unique scent mixed with smoky nicotine and perfumed oil.

His forehead was kissed and his upper body stroked as he struggled back to awareness; awareness of where he was, in whose arms he lay and what had taken place before he had surrendered to much-needed slumber. For the first time in his life that he could recall, his sleep had been deep and peaceful; no dreams, no terrifying nightmares, no all-too accurate premonitions about what would be done to him when he awoke.

His face was tilted back and he looked up into the face of his Father. He saw the same shade of hazel that greeted him when he looked in a mirror, the same tiny flecks of gold that had fascinated so many of his clients.

A slim cigarette was between the older man's lips and he suddenly wanted it.

No.

Needed it as if its aromatic smoke was the only form of air his lungs would accept.

As he reached upwards to trace around the lips that held what he needed, an age-roughened palm slipped downwards, fingering his bejewelled nipples, caressing his belly and delving into his pierced naval. Each cut and scar was traced with tenderness and admiration.

As he learned the contours and softness of his Father's lips, the palm came to rest over his sex. It was the lightest of touches and yet it felt like it weighed a tonne.

He completed his exploration and hesitated, waiting for permission to remove the cigarette. When none was forthcoming, he spoke for the first time since awakening.

"Father? May I?"

While he waited, his penis was stroked, so softly he could barely feel it, yet spasms of esctacy coursed through his body, from his toes to the top of his bald head.

Mulder moaned and writhed in the firm grip of his Father's arms, trying to maximize the contact between progenitor and progeny. He wanted to get as close as he could until it wouldn't be possible to know where one body ended and the other began.

"Yes, son. You may."

Mulder watched in amazement as, with a few nimble moves of his tongue, the smoker manoeuvred the burning butt around so that the filter was offered to him. He wasted no time putting his lips to the smoker's, allowing the cigarette to be deposited onto his full bottom lip.

He inhaled deeply, feeling the smoke fill his mouth and nose. He was in heaven and he wanted to share it with his lover. In his boldest move yet, he discarded the butt and placed his hands on his Father's cheeks, drawing him closer. He sealed the others lips with his and exhaled, giving the smoke that he so desperately craved to his Father. His lungs screamed in protest but he didn't pull back and was rewarded when his offering was returned. He savored the smoke again as it was forced down his trachea and into his lungs by the power of his lover's breath.

Spender broke contact first and looked down at him, wonder and approval transforming his weathered face. A single tear rolled down the leathery cheek and Fox moved swiftly to catch it with his tongue before it reached the flabby jawline.

"Thank you, my love. That was a beautiful thing to do."

Fox had no answer to his Father's praise, so he simply kissed him lightly on the lips and settled back in his embrace. He parted his legs, giving Spender maximum access to his genitals. His cock was hard and erect, his balls uncomfortably full but they were ignored and he couldn't help the sigh of disappointment that escaped.

"Don't complain, Fox. You will be getting plenty of my attention. But there are formalities to be observed first."

"Yes, Father."

Spender used the intercom to summon his driver. While waiting for the door to be opened, he lifted a soft bundle from the seat beside him.

"On your knees, Fox. Wrists crossed behind your back."

Fox was on his knees before the command had been completed. His wrists were tightly bound with a silk ribbon, the ends trailing down, tickling his ass. A white cape trimmed with white fox-fur was draped over his shoulders. It was as light as a feather yet extremely warm and Fox soon began to sweat. It was secured around his throat with another white silk ribbon and the hood was drawn over his head.

The rear door opened silently and a flurry of snowflakes swirled around the compartment. He shifted in anticipation of disembarking but was halted with a firm command.

"Be still, Fox."

An opaque veil, also white, was released from the hood's brim, covering his face. The intricate lace work effectively blocked his vision and he knew he would be dependent on his Father's guidance. With his eyes lowered he could see that the cape was made from very sheer material, allowing his finely-toned abdomen, long cock and round balls to be seen easily through the shimmering fabric.

Soft fur moccasins were slipped on his feet and then he was guided to the door, following his Father out of the limousine and into the cold night air.

The recent events and his unknown future combined to overwhelm him and he swayed, but was kept upright and moving forward by his Father's arm around his waist. With his hands secured behind his back, he couldn't prevent the billowing cloak from opening as he was led forward.

He could hear and feel people all around him. The flickering nature of the tiny amount of light that penetrated his veil told him that he was surrounded by flaming torches. The intense heat warned him that some were so close he was sure his cape would be set alight.

He whimpered in fear and instinctively sought the safety of his Father.

He heard the voices of his Father's personal guard warning the crowd to stay back, to make way for their Lord and his son. Shots rang out followed quickly by the screams of the wounded and the panic of retreating bodies.

"Silence, my love. You are mine now and no harm will come to you unless it is my will."

The frosty air had carried him over the final hurdle to full alertness and his Father's words speared deep into his brain. The full and terrible consequences of his Oath suddenly weighed heavily on his heart, turning his stomach and weakening his legs.

This time he did collapse to his knees. The alien healer gathered him up, placed him in Spender's arms and he was carried the final, short distance into what used to be his prison and was now his home.

As the massive doors swung silently inwards, it occurred to him what the scene would look like to the many people still gathered in the snowy courtyard.

...Him, dressed from head to toe in virginal white, being carried over the threshold of his new home by his lover.

A young male-bride in the arms of his devoted husband entering the bridal suite to consummate their wedding vows and begin their life together...

He laughed at the imagery until despair took over and he began to sob, twisting and turning in an effort to escape. He was placed on his feet and captured from behind by his healer. His veil was lifted, leaving him staring tearfully into his Father's stern face.

"Fox. This is not acceptable behavior and it will not be tolerated. I do not wish to punish you in public but I will if you continue to disobey me."

The threat was delivered in a calm, controlled tone but it had the desired effect of scaring him almost senseless. He tried to retreat but the healer held him immobile so his Father could stroke his face, one hand sliding down to encircle his throat.

Mulder shuddered internally at the feel of ancient flesh but managed to remain perfectly still, accepting the caresses and soothing words from the man who had total ownership of him.

"Yes, Father. Forgive me, Father."

The older man's gaze softened and Mulder was kissed on the lips and his tears wiped away before the veil was lowered once again.

"Now, my love. You are going to walk by my side as my son and my lover and show everyone how proud you are to serve me."

Out of the corner of his eye, Fox could see the curved backs and bowed heads of people on their knees who lined a narrow, petal-strewn path from the door to the sweeping curved staircase that lead to the upper levels of the grand mansion.

Stirring processional music played as they slowly made their way deeper into the house, the alien healer close behind. He could feel anonymous hands touching the hem of his cape and the occasional kiss on his moccasin-clad feet. He was acutely aware that his naked body was visible beneath his cape, on display for everyone to see. He could hear whispered murmurs praising the Father's exquisite taste and the son's obviously inherited beauty and sensuality.

The procession of three reached a glass balcony at the top of the stairs and he was turned to face the crowd below. The music stopped and an expectant hush came over the room.

"Fox, my son and lover, has returned to his rightful place by his Father's side." Spender's voice was full of pride and the crowd responded with cheers of adulation.

He felt the ribbon being untied around his wrists, numb fingers tingling as circulation was restored.

"He has pledged to relinquish himself to my service, to submit his body to my needs and desires and surrender his will and his life to my control."

The veil was lifted for the final time and the hood pushed back. His clean-shaven scalp was anointed with fragrant oil.

"He will take the Oath of Loyalty and Allegiance to our Most Benevolent Masters when They require him to do so in accordance with Jus Primae Noctis." His stunned mind instantly translated the ancient term, adjusting its original meaning for the more modern and far more terrifying circumstances Colonization had created.

The Law of the First Night. The right of the Alien Masters to have any man, woman or child they deemed worthy for integration into the Hive exposed to the Black Oil.

Because of his parentage and Spender's position as the Alien's representative, he had been spared the horror of infection and then impregnation. He had never thought he would be willingly handed over by his own father to incubate an alien foetus.

As if Spender could read his mind and his fears, he heard his Father whisper into his ear, "It is a great honor to be chosen to bear the young of our Masters."

Another roar of approval drowned out his apology and he was turned again to face his Father.

"Bare yourself, Fox."

He raised trembling hands to the bow at his throat and loosened the knot, causing his cape to fall in a puddle at his feet. He was left standing naked and vulnerable as his Father stepped back.

"Kneel, my son."

He sank to his knees on a small, white velvet pillow.

He heard a zipper being lowered and couldn't help looking up at what was revealed.

"Take the flesh from which you came,"

He accepted the rigid shaft that was pressed to his lips.

"And to which you belong for all eternity."

Spender thrust his hips back and forth a number of times, his thick cock hitting the back of Mulder's throat and he struggled to accommodate its impressive length.

He sensed his Master about to climax and then his mouth was filled with the thick, creamy fluid from his Father's loins. He swallowed all of it and then cleaned the softening organ before it was withdrawn and tucked away.

"Stand and kiss me, Fox so all beneath us can witness the truth of your devotion and rejoice your homecoming."

Somehow, he managed to rise, quivering from thirst, hunger and exhaustion. He brought his lips to his Father's and kissed him long and passionately, his tongue exploring the inner contours, the teeth and gums of his Master, lover and sire.

He felt light-headed and faint when he finally drew back to the thunderous cheer and applause of those below him. For the first time he was thankful for his healer's close attendance. He accepted the alien's support as he walked behind Spender, away from the fawning crowd and towards the privacy of his Father's suite; away from his previous existence of sexual slavery and towards his future as the son and lover of the most powerful man on earth.

THE END

 

Back to YILAD page On to Rejuvenation