REJUVENATION

TIMELINE: October 31st, 2002
Set immediately after the end of Over The Threshold.

Lord Spender's Estate
Charleston, West Virginia

Spender's personal valet was waiting at the entrance to the suite, holding the door open and accepting Spender's heavy wool coat and Mulder's feather-light cloak.

"I've readied your bath, Sir. Is there anything else you require?"

Mulder followed the older man through the doorway and into the luxuriously appointed master bedroom. His gaze was immediately drawn to the wall on the right where his cage was located. The wire tunnel was gone and he noticed that thick fur rugs had replaced the thin mat on the floor of the enclosure. He resigned himself to the fact that he had not spent his last night inside it.

His Father placed an arm around his waist, pulling him close.

"Not tonight, Fox. Tonight is special." A soft kiss touched his lips as a hand traced the curve of his jaw.

He was released and left in the care of his keeper as Spender gave instructions to his servants.

He studied the rest of the room, taking in the color scheme of red and black furnishings and hundreds of flickering candles. He had never really noticed the place during the length of his captivity. He couldn't have said whether the furnishings were there from the beginning or if Spender had redecorated in celebration of his homecoming. All the time he had spent inside his cage he had stayed as far away from Spender's room as was possible.

Even when he had been denied both water and food, he had not gone near the unlocked door leading to his Father's boudoir. After a week of his stubborn defiance, his Master had placed a large bowl of water and plates of freshly roasted meat and steaming vegetables on the floor on the other side of the wire. The mouth-watering odors had wafted into his cage, teasing his senses and testing his resolve. He had held out for another two days and was on the verge of giving in and crawling over to the life-saving meal when he had collapsed from dehydration and starvation. He was dragged from the enclosure unconscious and near death, revived by the healer and placed back in the cage. When he awoke, fresh water and food was on the inside of his prison and his Master was nowhere to be seen. A note was beside the plate:

'One day you will eat from my hand, Fox. You will accept anything into your body that I offer you. You will do this willingly, with love and respect for me. And you will call me Father.'

He had used the note to wipe his backside after devouring the small feast, then stuck it to the door on his Master's side of the cage, another small show of defiance. As pitiful as it was, it did cheer him up for a few hours until it was time for him to be let out of his tiny cage to be prepared for his next client.

He returned his attention to studying his surroundings. Dominating the large room was a magnificent antique four-poster bed, complete with mirrored canopy and fine silk netting.

A large open fire blazed in one sunken corner surrounded by expensively upholstered leather chairs and a matching love seat.

There was an arch way in the back left corner that led to a large bathing area and dressing room.

It was to this room that Mulder was escorted by his keeper, a young blonde man named Justin. He had the exact same emerald green eyes as Alex and a similar husky voice.

Mulder guessed long ago that he had been chosen because of his resemblance to Alex. Spender had explained that he had hoped the young man's presence would help Mulder adjust to his captivity. It had the opposite effect of making Mulder miss not only Alex but Walter as well. He fondly recalled the many days and nights spent sandwiched between his lovers, being woken by one or the other or, best of all, both.

Former lovers now, he reminded himself as Justin saw to the final details of his bath. He watched him test the temperature of the water and then add fragrant oil and crystals to the steaming liquid.

Justin steadied him as he stepped into the deep bath, wincing as the hot water stung the lacerations on his belly and chest. He settled back and let the younger man bathe him with a gentleness that he had almost forgotten existed. Each limb was held and lathered with special attention paid to wrists chaffed and blistered from shackles he had worn constantly for the last two years.

As his bare scalp was massaged, Fox closed his eyes and floated, his mind drifting back to the days before his abduction, when he was free; free to choose who he touched and kissed and who touched and kissed and fucked him, free to come and go as he pleased.

He felt his upper body moved forward as Spender slipped in behind him, cradling him to his broad chest and taking over bathing duties from Justin. He felt the large cock press against his ass and waited for the inevitable. His cock and balls were lovingly cleaned. Delicately scented shaving cream was spread over them and they were shaved with a cutthroat razor. The strokes were sure and steady and Mulder didn't flinch once, to the obvious satisfaction of his father.

"I'm honored by your trust, son. Your surrender means a lot to me."

Mulder blushed. "Thankyou, Father."

He turned around and knelt between his father's outstretched legs, the head of his erection poking out of the water. He picked up the large sponge and began to wash his father's wrinkled flesh. The skin was loose and flabby but he worshipped it as if Spender was Adonis and he Aphrodite. After washing and rinsing each area he smothered the soft skin with kisses and untangled the hair covering Spender's groin with his fingertips.

When he had finished, he turned around again and lay back in his father's arms. He deliberately placed his buttocks over his father's cock, hoping he would be rewarded.

"Not yet, son. You have to be cleansed and prepared first."

His cock was grasped firmly, a thumb and finger just below the head bringing him back from the brink.

A few minutes later, the valet entered the room and Spender stood up, accepting the thick towel and cigarette. He stepped out of the bath after placing a gentle kiss on Mulder's head.

Justin rinsed him off and guided him out of the bath to lay face down on a low massage table. His damp skin was covered with oil and he relaxed further as Justin rubbed and kneaded his stiff muscles.

His buttocks were spread and a slippery nozzle inserted in his anus. He felt his rectum and bowels fill with luke-warm liquid and his lower back was being massaged when the cramps struck without warning. He cried out in distress but still the water flowed into him 'til he thought he would burst. The nozzle was finally removed and he was lifted upright, muscles protesting as he struggled to hold the fluid in.

"You have to hold it in for five minutes," his keeper told him, walking him around the room.

After a long, agonizing five minutes, he was finally led to the toilet and allowed to relieve himself.

Perfume was sprayed in a decadent mist over him. His teeth were brushed and his nails clipped and buffed.

Justin escorted him back into the sleeping chamber where he found his Father reclining on the bed. His healer was beside him, his hands on their Master's face, head bowed and eyes closed. Both man and alien were perfectly still and an electric aura seemed to surround them both.

A few minutes later, the alien drew back and took a couple of deep breaths as if he was recharging the energy he had just spent.

Spender stirred seconds later and when he sat upright and turned towards Mulder, he was hardly recognizable. His formally wrinkled skin was firm and smooth, radiating a healthy glow that belonged to a man half his age. His hair was a youthful shade of brown without a trace of gray and his eyes sparkled with vitality. His torso was well-toned and tanned, the muscles of his abdomen and upper arms well-defined.

Mulder couldn't deny that his Father was a physically attractive man now and his body responded appropriately.

Spender held out his hand, silently beckoning his son to his side.

"Father." He took the offered hand and allowed himself to be positioned on his knees by the healer's feet.

"I wanted to look my best for you, Fox. We have missed so much time together. I wish I could turn back the hands of time and share all the things that fathers and sons share, to watch you grow from a tiny baby in my arms into a sweet child and then into a beautiful young man." His head was caressed and his shoulders and upper back stroked as he listened to his Father.

"Give me your hands and close your eyes, love." He obeyed without question and soon felt his healer's large hands covering his scalp. His head began to get warmer, a curious tingling coming from under the shaven skin. The tingling intensified, becoming a maddening itch that he couldn't scratch.

He had no idea how long it took but he began to feel silky, soft strands of hair brush his neck and forehead and fall past his shoulders.

When the alien removed his hands and he was permitted to open his eyes, he looked out through thick, chestnut locks and realised what had taken place. His hair, shaved off two days before at the behest of his last client, had grown back in a matter of minutes and now fell in long waves over his face and shoulders.

A slim finger under his chin forced him to raised his head and he saw his Father gazing down at him, approval lighting up his face. He had never grown his hair this long, but it was what his Father wanted so he didn't say anything.

"You look truly stunning, Fox," his Father complimented him, as he was guided to lay down beside him on the soft bed. "I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful son and lover."

His Father gave a terse, "Leave us." and soon they were alone.

He was wrapped in his Father's embrace and cuddled, his hair swept lovingly out of his eyes.

His sensitive nose picked up an inviting scent coming from his father's rejuvenated body and it reminded him that he hadn't had food or water in a long time. His mouth began to water and his stomach rumbled with hunger. He hoped he wouldn't be punished too severely for asking for water but he simply couldn't hold on any longer.

"Father?" he asked quietly as he explored the other man's firm chest and flat stomach.

"Yes, son. I know you are thirsty."

At Mulder's look of amazement, Spender smiled and explained.

"I know your every thought, Fox. Your every memory and emotion. I know what pleases you and what scares you. I know what and who you have loved and what and who you fear."

Spender caressed his face with one hand whilst fondling his balls with the other and his body came alive beneath his Father's expert touch.

He rubbed and arched his naked body against his lover like a cat, needing maximum contact and wanting to give maximum exposure to the man who held him.

"I know that, though you are desperately in need of food and water, you won't ask for it unless I give you permission to do so. If I decide that you will fast, then you will do so without complaint." Spender's hand had slowly moved between his legs and was cupping his ass, the thumb tracing his crack and circling around his anus. Mulder shifted to allow his lover easier access.

Spender smiled at him and kissed him long and hard, pushing his tongue inside Mulder's mouth, devouring him.

"Do you want me to feed you, sweetheart?"

"If it pleases you, Father."

"It pleases me very much, Fox." Rather than summoning one of the many servants, Spender offered Mulder his rounded breast. Mulder's painfully empty stomach rumbled loudly in protest, but his Master gave no indication that he heard or was affected by his son's distress.

Mulder reluctantly took the nipple in his mouth and begun to lick and tease it with his tongue. It hardened beneath his touch, growing slightly in length and thickness as he nuzzled it. The first bitter trickle of milk on his tongue was a complete shock and he pulled back in disbelief. He saw a pale green fluid leaking from the fleshy teat.

"Drink, Fox." Lovingly whispered as his father's smoky breath ruffled his hair. But then, "And don't ever question what I provide for you." The words bypassed his ears and exploded directly in his mind, ramming into his brain with the brute force of a jack-hammer. He grimaced in pain, barely managing to remain silent despite the agony he was experiencing.

When he glanced at his father through teary eyes, he thought he must have imagined the harsh warning, for the look on Spender's face was one of absolute love and serenity. However, the fingers tangled painfully in his long hair, forcing his head down to the leaking nipple told him the threat was very real.

As soon as he resumed nursing his hair was released, a now gentle hand stroking the thick, silky mane. The trickle soon become a steady flow and the bitterness was replaced by a sweet, warm liquid that he couldn't get enough of.

Spender rocked him gently and rubbed his back as he spoke quietly to his son.

"That's right, love. My sweet, sweet boy. Let Daddy feed you and love you. I'll provide everything you need."

A thick thumb, lubricated only with his own tears, was pushed inside him. He was gently fucked as he fed. This time his prostate was ignored. He was being used as he had been for the last two years; to give pleasure and sexual satisfaction to someone else, while his needs and feelings were ignored.

Before his hunger had been appeased a finger was placed between his lips and the breast he was attached to, breaking the suction and depriving him of nourishment.

"That's enough for now, Fox. You don't want to ruin your appetite with the Count's party on tonight."

"Yes, Father." He allowed himself to be lowered to the mattress and rolled onto his belly.

"Besides, I have something else I want to fill you up with."

A cold hand traced the length of his spine from his nape to his ass. Shivers of erotic anticipation and fear followed in its wake. It was finally about to happen, something that was threatened when he was a child and promised when he reached manhood.

"Lift your hips for me."

"Father," a faint plea, hardly loud enough to be heard over his pounding heartbeat. "Please... I can't...."

"You don't have to do anything, Fox except obey me and then lay perfectly still."

He tried to comply, he really did, but he just couldn't force his body to move as directed.

His narrow hips were grabbed roughly and a plump pillow was placed beneath his pelvis, raising his ass and leaving his cock and balls hanging freely between his trembling legs.

A harness was strapped around his balls, looped over his cock and pulled tight.

Mulder lay perfectly still as his wrists and ankles were secured in soft restraints and pulled taut to the four corners of the bed.

This was not how he imagined his first time with his Father would be. He had thought he would be pampered and stroked and caressed, made love to rather than being fucked as so many of his clients had abused him in the past.

Spender settled down beside him and traced the outline of his body and its contours, commenting on the various scars that marked his recent life as a body-slave for rent.

"Tell me what you are thinking, Fox."

"What for? You can read my mind and my thoughts. You know I can't," a brief hesitation, "and won't keep anything hidden from you." Mulder replied, a little bewildered at his Father's request.

"I know. I want to hear you tell me what you are experiencing. What it feels like when I touch you." A series of soft touches were placed randomly over his bare skin, from his shoulder blades to the sensitive flesh behind his knees. "When I kiss you," and then kisses followed in the same spots.

His body was vibrating to an amazing frequency, out of tune with everything around him, except for the man above him. He felt joined to him in a way he had never felt before. It was a union far more intimate than when Robert "Pusher" Modell had invaded his mind and controlled his will. Amazingly he remembered being in his mother's womb, hearing her heartbeat and sharing every breath she took. It was similar to what he was experiencing now but still not as intimate, not as close. He wasn't simply a part of his Father, a single cell from the many billions that his Father was composed of. He was Spender and Spender was him.

He never heard the words that would have prepared him for what was coming next.

"When I hurt you."

The first blow came hard and fast, a line of fire ripping across his back as the thin cane made contact. It was instantly followed by more lashes across his buttocks and upper thighs.

"Tell me, Fox. I want you to be totally honest with me. I will only punish you if you lie to me."

"I..I'm scared. I should hate you and I do." The welts left by the cane scored his flesh, left it hot and aching and screaming to be soothed and cared for. "But I also love you, not the way you really want me to, not as a lover but as a son is biologically coded to love his father. And even that is hard."

"Thank you for your honesty. I can't deny that I'm not hurt by your admission but we have the rest of our lives together. Your feelings for me will change, Fox and when they do it will be the most momentous event of your life."

It was a command rather than a wish spoken out loud and Mulder knew it was only a matter of time before he obeyed. He resisted while he still could, while he was safe under Spender's amnesty to express his true feelings.

"But how can I love someone who has caused me and those I love so much pain? You had both Samantha and Scully abducted. You tortured and imprisoned Alex and forced him to kill the man I thought was my father. You ordered him to infect Walter with Alien technology, so you could hold both my lovers' lives in your hands."

"But I did it all for you, son. I did it to keep you safe from those who wanted to harm you. I've known for a long, long time how valuable you are and I did whatever it took to ensure that you survived, so that you would be by my side when the Date arrived."

Mulder was fired up now and he let the full force of his rage and frustration loose. He was beyond caring what sort of punishment he was inviting. He had been told to be honest and honesty was what Spender was going to get.

"And that includes chaining me to your bed and raping me, your own son, who you claim to love??? This is not love, Spender! This is the sick fantasy of a perverted, dirty old man."

He felt a finger gently trace his wounds. His buttocks were parted and his anus rimmed with a cold, wet tongue and he knew it wouldn't be much longer til his Father finally claimed him in a way that no son should ever be claimed.

"It's not rape, Fox. You gave your consent when you took your Oath. It's an act of love, one that I've wanted to share with you for a very long time." A dab of icy cold gel was squirted on the edge of his anus and pushed inside by two fingers. The sphincter was quickly breached and stretched in preparation for something much larger.

"I feel like I've betrayed them in the worse way possible by submitting to you." Mulder tried to relax, tried to allow his Father easy access, tried not to resist the intrusion into his body and, furthermore, into his very soul.

"I feel you inside me now, filling me, stretching me, getting ready to fuck me and I want to scream and shout and tell you to fuck off and get the hell away from me."

Spender had added two more fingers and Mulder was now fully impaled, his lower body rocking back and forth in time with his Father's hand movements.

"But I can't because I made my vow and took your Oath and my body no longer belongs to me. It belongs to you and it always has."

He was actually grateful to Spender for making him verbalize his feelings and emotions. It took his mind off what was happening, what his Father was doing.

"Yes it does, Fox. And I am now re-claiming what has always been mine."

A straining erection was positioned at the entrance to his body and inserted with one smooth thrust, opening him up further than any of his other clients had done.

"That's a good boy, Fox. Let me in, love."

He was stretched almost to the point of being torn in two and couldn't contain the pain-filled cry that escaped.

"Oh God.. it hurts. Please....don't do this..."

Spender rubbed his back, trying to sooth his fear and distress, all to no avail.

"It's okay, son. You are doing very well." His Father started to fuck him with a steady rhythm, setting a fast, brutal pace, balls slapping against his ass.

His prostate was stimulated on each withdrawal and then again on each insertion. The pleasure the movement generated took the edge off the pain, but only barely. His hips were grabbed again and he was pulled backwards, impaled even further on the rigid shaft over and over. He was sure his arms would be ripped from the sockets and there wasn't a single bit of his body that wasn't aching.

"Please, Father. I'm begging you. Please stop."

"That's enough, Fox. It only hurts because you are resisting me. Accept me and it'll feel better."

Spender had leant forward and now his whole body was draped over Mulder's back, trapping him even more. The new angle also allowed for deeper penetration and he swore he felt his lover's balls forcing his ass open even wider.

"Open yourself up for me, my sweet, sweet child."

He willed his tired body to accept the shaft that was being driven into him and he felt the pain cease. His body was suffused with passion and extraordinary love for his Master and he wondered why he had resisted and fought for so long.

"Are you ready for my final offering, my love? My seed, from which you came, I give back to you." His Father's voice became more urgent and emotional as his orgasm approached and Mulder felt like he was being lifted by a massive tidal wave. But he felt no fear. He may have spoken the Oath, but it was only now that he felt and believed in the power that Spender had over him; a power that was as frightening as it was exhilarating.

"Yes, Father. I need you and want you. I love you, Master."

And then the climax that he had dreaded for almost four decades arrived, exploding from his father's cock in a flood of hot, creamy liquid that burned his insides the way the alien's toxic blood had once burned his eyes and throat so long ago.

His own balls and cock were rock hard and bursting and he was rewarded for his submission when the harness was released and he came violently, his semen shooting from his cock like water under extreme pressure.

His father collapsed on top of him and he welcomed the pressure, the weight of his lover's body. He felt safe and secure for perhaps the first time in his life.

An unknown time later, Spender withdrew his flaccid organ and rolled onto the bed beside Mulder. He gently released the restraints and massaged his son's stiff and sore limbs. He turned Fox onto his side so that they were face to face.

Mulder was exhausted but content to be held and stroked. He looked down at the limp cock that had filled him so completely and saw that it was still covered in his Father's semen. The normally pale white fluid was speckled with green and he remembered his Father's milk having the same hue. It was the only visible sign that his Father was no longer entirely human, that he had been slightly adapted to their Master's alien physiology. A fate Mulder was to share in order to incubate an alien embryo without succumbing to the deadly effects of its toxic blood.

"Father, on the night of Jus Primae Noctis you will be there, won't you?" He didn't try to keep the fear out of his voice, knowing he couldn't hide it from his Father.

"Of course I'll be there Fox. It will be my proudest moment."

"What will happen to me?" He had heard rumours and recalled seeing the photos of the biotech-lab worker who was one of the first hosts. Where his stomach and abdominal organs had been there was only a bloody crater of torn flesh as the infant alien had eaten its way free of its host. Was that to be his fate or was something else going to take place?

"I can't tell you, son. It is forbidden to speak of such things. But I can assure you that you will survive. Our Masters aren't the cruel, heartless beings that the rebels allege. They love and care for us and they ask for so little in return. The early gestations were acts of desperation of a dying species. They know now that we will co-operate fully in return for their leadership and protection."

His Father's speech was something he had heard a thousand times on TV and radio and in the few newspapers still permitted to publish but had never believed until now. It was clear now. Why would the aliens risk their future, their very survival, by allowing their human hosts to perish? It was in their best interest to keep as many humans alive as possible.

He opened his mouth to question his Father further but was silenced with a finger on his lips.

"No more questions, my love. Sleep now. We have the Count's ball to attend and you'll need to be well rested for the festivities."

"Good night, Father." He kissed Spender on the cheek and closed his eyes, asleep before his head touched the pillow. He wasn't aware of being rolled onto his other side so that he could be impaled once again on his Father's stiff erection and embraced in his strong arms.

THE END

 

Back to YILAD page On to Exsuscito