EXSUSCITO

TIMELINE: 4:15am October 31, 2002

Lord Spender's Estate
Charleston, West Virginia

"Kiss me, Fox."

Mulder didn't react to the command spoken in a normal tone of voice directly in his ear. Only when the fat cock was withdrawn from his ass and thrust back in, did he rouse slightly, turning his head towards his lover's voice.

"Kiss me, Fox." One nipple was pinched between firm fingers as sharp teeth scraped across the sensitive skin of his throat.

Without opening sleep-encrusted eyelids, his lips sought those of his lover. Contact made and kiss delivered, Mulder snuggled into the warm embrace, settling back into the deep sleep he had barely woken from.

Gentle fingers stroked his cheek and brushed long strands of chestnut hair from his face. "Wake up and kiss me properly, Fox."

Mulder lifted a sleep-heavy hand, in a vain attempt to bat away the annoying digits. "Leave me alone...let me sleep." His protest was nothing more than a whispered yawn, barely audible even in the pre-dawn silence.

The wandering fingers continued travelling over his body, but Mulder didn't react or respond to the soft caresses. He wanted to sleep, had been ordered by his Master to rest. He knew that he had to obey or face punishment.

"Not yet, love." His earlobe was nibbled, his nipples licked and lightly bitten. A finger traced his full bottom lip. "You can sleep when I've finished with you."

"But you said to sleep, want me rested for the Count..." The words were slurred and mumbled.

"You've had almost 2 hours, Fox. Now do as I ask and I'll let you have some more."

Mulder somehow managed to raise himself on one elbow and covered his Master's mouth with his own. He poured every last bit of energy into the long, tender kiss. Spender's lips were soft and warm, his nicotine-scented breath the sweetest thing Mulder had ever tasted. Mulder slowly explored his Master's mouth, his tongue delving into every place that he knew would bring pleasure. Just before he ran out of breath, he pulled away, looking up at Spender through drowsy eyes. He closed his eyes and placed gentle kisses on his father's forehead and on both cheeks. Each was a kiss of adoration and submission, a surrender to his Master's desires and needs. Mulder bent to kiss Spender's lips again but was halted with a finger on his mouth.

"That was wonderful, son." He was guided to lay down, his father's chest providing a firm but comfortable pillow. "You did very well. You may sleep now."

And sleep he did.

5:45am

"Suck me, Fox." His cock and balls were lovingly fondled, nimble fingers bringing him quickly to erection. It was a pity he was too exhausted to enjoy the experience to the full. His lovers knew he needed time to recuperate from the particularly brutal case of child abduction and murder and had agreed to allow him to rest in peace. He had offered to sleep on his beloved couch so they could enjoy themselves. They had kindly declined, promising not to disturb him.

*So much for promises,* Mulder thought.

"...wake Alex...he'll play..." Mulder tried to roll over, hoping to find his own space in the massive bed where he could sleep undisturbed and unmolested. His movement was arrested by a firm arm around his chest. He had no warning, no chance to prepare for the blitz attack that immediately followed.

*DON'T MENTION HIM AGAIN, EITHER OF THEM.* *I'm sorry, Daddy... didn't mean it...was half-asleep...* *DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM.* *...sorry, Daddy... won't happen again....please don't hurt me. *DON'T DREAM ABOUT THEM.*..love you, only you... *DON'T MENTION HIM AGAIN, EITHER OF THEM.* *I'm sorry, Daddy... didn't mean it...was half-asleep...* *DON'T THINK ABOUT THEM.* *...sorry, Daddy... won't happen again ...please don't hurt me. *DON'T DREAM ABOUT THEM.* ..love you, only you... * Over and over again in a seemingly never-ending loop.

Each word felt like a short, sharp telepathic slap deep inside his head. The pain was worse than anything he had previously experienced.

His silent screams of appeasement and apology were as effective as bubbles against the bullets of fury and rage that were being fired into his brain.

In stark contrast was the continuous fondling of his genitals. He was in agony and ecstasy at the same time. He didn't think he could possibly survive the mental battering too much longer. Needed it to end and to end immediately otherwise he was positive he would go insane.

Mulder finally managed to give voice to his pain, a tormented, desperate cry for mercy that echoed in the cavernous room. He struggled to open his tear-filled eyes. The room was cast in flickering shadows, the blazing fire providing only minimal illumination. The dark bulk of his torturer loomed above him and for a micro-second Mulder thought he was still dreaming. His lover's face was calm and peaceful, totally belying the incredible pain he was inflicting on his son.

As suddenly as the attack began it ended. Mulder felt like he was being smothered in cotton wool as a sense of absolute tranquillity washed away the mental anguish of Spender's outburst. His lover had laid down beside him, taken him into his arms and was rocking him gently.

Mulder kept up his litany, none the less, afraid of reigniting the older man's wrath.

*I'm sorry, Daddy... didn't mean it...was half-asleep... sorry, Daddy... won't happen again....please don't hurt me...love you, only you...*

He inched his way down Spender's body, zeroing in on his lover's erection like a baby searching for its mother's breast. He located his target and took all of it in his mouth, making sure he didn't scrape sharp teeth along the sensitive shaft.

He easily deep-throated the long cock, relaxing his jaw as he worked his tongue and lips, sucking and nibbling. He was constantly on alert for any sign that he was displeasing his lover, that he wasn't doing everything possible to display his submission.

Spender rolled over, trapping Mulder underneath his body and seizing control. He fucked Mulder's mouth with the same ferocity of his earlier mental attack. Mulder didn't panic or struggle. Surrendering without hesitation, he allowed his lover to set a brutal rhythm. Spender came without a sound, flooding Mulder's mouth and throat with thick, creamy semen. Mulder swallowed effortlessly, not a drop escaping to stain the black satin linen.

Spender turned over onto his back, drawing Mulder with him and cuddling him close.

After a long while, Spender spoke. "I can take them away, Fox." A tongue swept over his lips and Mulder parted them, giving Spender unrestricted access.

He hesitated once Spender finished kissing him, wanting to speak but fearing further retribution.

Sensing this, the older man nodded. "You may speak freely, son."

"What's left for you to take? You've already got everything I have to give."

"I know you miss your old," a pause and swallow as if to get rid of a bad taste, "lovers, your old life."

"But I don't. I'm happy here with you-"

"Don't lie to me, Fox." A warning that chilled Mulder to the bone. "You were dreaming about them, just now. You have been fantasizing about them ever since you came to live here." Spender was speaking the truth, so there was no point in denying it.

"I have been, Father. But Walter and Alex are in the past." It hurt so bad to speak those words, but he knew they had to be spoken and be believed by him, by his new lover. "You're my future, my life is here with you now, by your side and in your arms, your bed, wherever and whatever you want me to be." He knew he was rambling and was glad when Spender interrupted.

"But you wish to be free. You want to be released from the chains that bind you. You foolishly hope for something that you know can never be." Mulder's heart skipped a beat at the words and their potential meaning. Surely Spender wasn't going to grant his one true desire and set him free? Surely it must be a trick, a test of his loyalty and commitment to his Oath. "Don't you?"

He thought carefully before answering. "The chains that bind me to you can never be broken. They are as light as gossamer and twice as strong. We could be separated by the width and breadth of the Universe and yet still be joined as one."

"That was beautiful, my love." He was kissed passionately. "But you didn't answer my question."

"That is all the answer I have to give. I belong here with you, always have, always will. However, if you choose to send me away, then that is your privilege." He didn't want to sound too optimistic, didn't want to get his hopes up only to have them cruelly destroyed as he was certain they would be.

"I'm not going to send you away, Fox." Mulder was prepared but it still hurt. "Not when I've only just been blessed by your acquiescence." He took Mulder's face in his hands, his touch gentle and soothing. "I want to free you from your past, from your pain. All you have to do is ask and I can make all those memories go away, disappear as if they had never happened."

Mulder couldn't bare to look his father in the eye as he said the last words he ever wanted to speak. "If it pleases you, Father-"

"No, Fox." His face was titled upwards, hazel eyes locking with hazel. "I'm asking, not taking. I only want what is best for you. I only want you to be happy. That's all I've ever wanted."

Not content with just playing with his slave's body, Spender was determined to play with his mind as well.

"Then I'll never ask," Mulder replied defiantly, bone-deep exhaustion giving him courage to risk igniting his Master's anger again, regardless of the consequences. "Because erasing them will never make me happy."

"You may well regret it. I know some of what is to come in the next few days and I doubt I will be as kind to offer this to you again." Spender's demeanour changed in the blink of an eye, his voice suddenly hard and emotionless. He shoved Mulder away with one hand as he gestured to a servant with the other. "You will be begging me to wipe your mind."

"It can't be any worse than what you've already put me through. I'll survive," Mulder responded. He was resigned to spending what little was left of the night in his cage and was a little dismayed when Spender obviously had other plans.

"Justin, chain him to the bedpost. I'll want to use him later."

His keeper hurried to obey, fastening a stiff leather collar around Mulder's throat. A cold metal strip with shackles at the end ran down his back and Mulder didn't resist as he was moved to the foot of the large bed. His arms were pulled behind his back and locked into the iron manacles which were then attached the post with a short length of chain. Another length was secured at the back of the collar, restraining him in a kneeling position. A blindfold and gag completed the ensemble -- the latest in sleepwear for sex slaves of the new Millennium.

6:52am

"Pleasure me." Mulder awoke instantly from the light doze afforded by the uncomfortable position he had been restrained in.

He heard the authoritative click of fingers and his wrists were released from the shackles behind his back. He flexed and fisted his hands to improve the circulation. The blindfold was removed, causing him to shut his eyes against the bright dawn sunlight streaming in the windows.

A glimpse at the bedside clock revealed that he had been permitted to sleep for less than an hour this time. Once again, his sleep had been disturbed to satisfy Spender's sexual craving. Or, more likely, Spender was just reinforcing his ownership of Mulder's body, emphasizing the fact that the Master was entitled to use his property anytime he desired.

"Entertain me," Spender said as he accepted a lit cigarette from Justin.

Except for the collar, chain and gag, Mulder had almost complete freedom of movement and yet he was at a loss as to how to obey his Master who was reclining against thick pillows at the other end of the bed, out of his reach by mere inches.

*But how can I?* Mulder thought frantically. He didn't want to relive the agony of an hour ago by failing to please the older man. He leaned forward as far as the chain would allow, but he couldn't even touch Spender's feet. *I can't reach him, any part of him.*

Spender was showing no sign of becoming impatient. He calmly smoked his thin cigarette down to the filter, butted it out in the crystal ashtray at his side and lit another.

Unable to ask what exactly was required of him, Mulder was beginning to panic when the second line of his Oath- the blindingly obvious answer- popped into his weary mind. *"I surrender to your will my body." I'm his. My body belongs to him. By pleasuring my Master's property, I pleasure him.*

Mulder quickly took hold of himself, pumping and stroking his thickening length, moaning softly as his arousal grew. He half-closed his eyes and titled his head back as he trailed his left hand up over his belly, zeroing in on a nipple like a heat-seeking missile. He pulled and rubbed it, feeling it grow hard beneath his fingertips. He repeated the action on its twin, as he slowed his right hand, wanting to draw out the scene he was performing for his Master.

He heard Spender groan, the knowledge that he had properly interpreted his Master's command multiplying his own arousal a hundredfold. He lowered his head, watching his Master through long lashes. Spender was mirroring his own movements, hands caressing cock and tits until they were erect and leaking pale green fluid.

Mulder ached to taste his Master, to feed at both breast and penis. He sped up his hand thrusts to a near frenzy, wanting, needing release.

The pressure in his over-full balls increased, pleasure at the response he was invoking in his Master quickly becoming pain as he took himself to the edge of release and finally over it. His semen exploded out of his engorged cock like a geyser erupting. He automatically directed the flow upwards into his own face, knowing instinctively that he would be punished if he stained the black silk sheets.

Ropy cum dripped down his cheeks and lips as he watched his Master bring himself to orgasm. The semen that he coveted so badly was collected in the blindfold, soaking the thick material.

"Chain him." Spender adjusted the pillows under his head and promptly fell asleep.

Mulder's wrists were secured once more, the blindfold placed over his eyes. Feeling sorry for the way his charge was being treated, Justin moved the collar chain further down the post, allowing Mulder to lay down.

Mulder managed a half-smile of gratitude around the gag and succumbed to sleep himself.

8:22am

"Mount. Me. Now." Each word was punctuated by the sound of leather striking bare flesh.

Mulder struggled to his knees finding it hard to keep his balance on the undulating waterbed without the use of his arms and with his calf and thigh muscles now feeling like jello. Manoeuvring backwards over Spender's legs, he positioned himself above his Master's groin, his bare back presented for Spender to see, to touch, to mark. He felt for his father's erection, momentarily confused when he encountered only soft, limp flesh beneath his buttocks.

He didn't realize a sob, a mixture of exhaustion and frustration, had escaped til he felt the sting of the riding crop across his shoulder blades.

He somehow managed to remain upright. A single tear escaped the semen-saturated blindfold and he was glad his father couldn't see his face, couldn't see his weakness. Or so he thought. A thick thumb glided over his wet cheek as a tongue lapped at his neck. His long hair was brushed away from his throat and the gag removed.

*I'm sorry, Father.* Mulder winced as sharp teeth bit into his flesh. Upon release, he slid backwards and bent forward to prime the massive cock so he could impale himself.

Another crack of the riding crop, this time across his welt-covered buttocks made him wonder what he had done wrong now.

"Nothing, my love." Spender soothed, tracing the newest welt with his finger.

*Of course,* Mulder thought, recalling once again his Oath of Submission, *he can beat me without rhyme or reason.*

"That's right, Fox. I can." Another blow, enforcing Spender's right of ownership, reminding him that he no longer had any rights of his own. To sleep, feed or drink, even to breathe were privileges bestowed and could be withdrawn at any time without warning or explanation.

He ignored the pain and concentrated on his task. Using teeth, tongue and lips he soon had Spender fully erect and leaking fiery pre-cum. Mulder knew the chilli-hot fluid would burn on contact with the tender membranes of his rear passage and yet he looked forward to the coupling, to accepting the pain as a sign of his willingness to serve his Master.

Mulder somehow found the energy to lift himself upright and kneel above Spender's cock. He lowered his ass til he felt the plum-sized head push against his hole, took a deep breathe and pushed down. It hurt as the outer ring of muscle was breached.

He kept up the pressure, knowing that once the head was inside him, the pain would ease a little.

"Slowly, Fox. There is no need to rush." One hand grazed his hip, a thumb tracing small circles on his flesh.

Mulder used his quivering thigh muscles to control his descent, raising and lowering himself in tiny, agonizing increments, each time taking in another quarter-inch or so of rigid cock. He was unlubricated and the friction alone was enough to bring fresh tears to his eyes. Add the sensation of being stretched almost beyond his body's limits and it was a wonder that he was still even conscious. It seemed that Spender could control the size of his erection as well as the acidity of the semen that would be pumped into him once he was filled to capacity, after he was fucked almost senseless.

By the time he was fully impaled, Mulder was dripping with sweat, his fatigued body shaking uncontrollably and on the verge of collapse.

"Very good, son. You are doing well so far," Spender said softly. His face was turned gently to receive Spender's kisses.

He relaxed back into his father's embrace. The new angle caused the cock to penetrate even deeper, pressing against his prostate, sending fresh spasms of pain-tinged pleasure through him. He gasped and flinched.

"Tell me what's wrong, love."

He hoped he could answer without his voice betraying him, hoped that Spender wouldn't probe his mind for the truth. "Nothing, Father. I'm fine."

The hand on his hair slid down to encircle his throat, pressure over his Adam's Apple. "Don't lie to me."

He swallowed, though the movement was severely restricted. "I'm afraid."

"Afraid of what? Me?"

"No. I could never be afraid of you. I'm afraid that you will require something of me that I can't deliver, no matter how hard I try, no matter how much I want to please you and make you proud of me." The words came out in rush, leaving him breathless.

"You don't have to be afraid, my love." Hands fondled his sweaty body, tweaking his pierced nipples, teeth nibbled his pierced earlobes. He felt his father's cock throbbing deep inside him in time with his own rapid heartbeat. "Whatever I demand of you, you will give me. It's that simple." His tone made it very clear to Mulder that the conversation was over.

Spender pushed Mulder away from his chest, his touch once again cold and impersonal. It left Mulder feeling more alone and lonely that he had ever felt in his life. The only person he could turn to for comfort and protection was the very one who had just pushed him away.

"Ride me, Fox."

And ridden him he had, hard and fast, slow and languorous, the rhythym set by the crop biting into his flesh; trot, canter, gallop.

For an agonizingly long time, he was ordered to raise and lower himself once every minute. Twenty seconds up, twenty seconds down, the last twenty seconds divided between being brutally stretched and being painfully empty in between each repetition. Spender increased the diameter of his cock each time Mulder impaled himself until it was as thick as a man's fist by the last penetration. Lost in a haze of agony and ecstasy, Mulder wondered if there was a limit to how much his anus and rectum could expand to accommodate his Master.

And then it was back to the crop dictating the speed and rhythym at which he was fucked. Thankfully, his Master had reduced his cock back to a more manageable size.

Mulder finally detected the shuddering that announced Spender's impending climax. He had slumped sideways, back and forward too many times to count, only to be pulled upright by his father's strong grip. He almost shouted in celebration when the flood of burning hot liquid shot deep into his bowels, searing tender membranes. He milked his lover, convulsing rectal muscles gripping and releasing, over and over, draining every drop.

His anus was still twitching as Spender rolled onto his side, withdrawing his cock from Mulder's ass. Mulder was trapped under his father's bulk, his hands still bound, heavy cloth still over his eyes.

"Sleep, Fox." Mulder didn't hear what followed next. "Thankyou, my precious mann-kindes geliebter." He didn't feel the many kisses his father placed upon his naked flesh, the soothing salve his father applied to his numerous wounds.

"Justin. Take my son to his cage." Spender wiped his hands clean before accepting the mug of steaming coffee his servant held.

Mulder wasn't aware of being lifted by his keeper, carried across plush carpet and layed gently on thick furs on the floor of his cage. The door was locked electronically by Spender as servants entered the room to carry out their morning duties.

Spender picked up a tattered photograph in a solid gold frame off the night-table. It was splattered with blood, the picture beneath showing a boy and a girl, both smiling and relaxed in the afternoon sunshine. The boy stood with arms crossed over his chest, his sister close by his side, her long brown hair in braids. "I've kept my promise, Samantha. Fox is safe and loved as he always should have been."

Tucked into the corner of the frame was a much smaller, much older picture. A mother and child. Spender's index finger traced the curve of the woman's face. "Thankyou, Teena, for giving me the son I've always wanted and the man I've always loved."

Without leaving the faded surface, the finger glided down. "I love you, Fox William Spender."

After placing a kiss on each photo, Spender returned it to its place on the table and rose off the bed to start his day.

THE END

 

Back to YILAD page On to Feast