The Cycles Series
by Vigdis

Introduction



Series Title: Cycles

Part Titles: 1-Contemplation, 2-Revelation, 3-Consummation, 4-Exploration, 5-Tribulation, 6-Approbation, 7-Retaliation, 8-Realization, 9-Appreciation, 10-Celebration

Author: Vigdis

Fandom: BTVS/AtS

Pairings: Xander/Spike

Rating: NC-17

Category: AU

Spoilers: BTVS: All seasons including seven, up to “Dirty Girls”; AtS: Seasons 1-4, some season 5.

Series Status: Incomplete; Contemplation, Revelation and Consummation are Complete.

Date: April 15, 2003
(Happy 41st Birthday, Michael McManus - he’s Kai on LEXX if you don’t recognize the name.)

Feedback: Craved! Need feedback! Please be constructive... Details are good! Also, tell me what you want to see more of, what you want to find out the answers to, etc... I love details!

Archive: WWOMB:
https://www.squidge.org/~peja/; StepAwayFromMyXander: http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion/stepawayfrommyxander/; Vig’s Vale; Others please let me know you want it. I like to know where my babies are.

Author's Website: Vig's Vale:
https://www.squidge.org/vigsvale/ (still under construction, but mine none-the-less)

Valdron’s Handy Dandy Disclaimer: (modified for this work)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of UPN, Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon. Angel, the series, concepts and characters are the property, copyright and trademark of Warner Bros., Mutant Enemy and Joss Whedon. No ownership or claim on said property, copyright or trademark is made or implied by the use in this work. This work constitutes a personal comment on the aforesaid properties pursuant to doctrines of fair use and fair comment. This work is non-commercial, not for sale or profit, and may not be sold or reproduced for commercial purposes. All other characters and situations which are not specifically owned by the above mentioned are sole copyright of the author.

Thanks: To Zus for encouraging me to try my hand at this fandom.

Notes: Spike is more William, here. But then, he’s thinking a lot and I doubt he thinks Spikese in his more contemplative moments. I think William is more in control now anyway… Just my opinion.

There will be some scenes drawn almost directly from season 7 of Buffy in some parts. You can find the transcripts I used to facilitate this at
BuffyWorld on the Buffy Season 7 and Angel Season 5 pages.

Warnings: Just the spoilers mentioned above.

Summary: Spike, Xander and Willow consider what happened to Xander in “Dirty Girls” and how it affects them.




On to “Contemplation”



Feedback
(Pretty please, with sugar on top?)

Back to “Cycles” Main Page

Back to Vigdis’ Page

Back to BTVS/AtS Fic

Back to Adult Fan Fiction

Home