Pairing: Miguel/Tulio
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: the usual... they belong to DreamWorks, not me (mores the pity *g*), no copyright infringement intended, no money made... you know the drill.
Notes: I’m trying to work my way through a writer’s block from hell so humour me. Not much plot, mostly gratuitous sex. *eg*
Warnings: None.
Summary: see above... it’s pure pwp, just an interlude along the ‘trail they blazed’.

 

Buried Treasure

by TimberWolf



“C’mon, Tulio, wake up.” Miguel shook the other man’s shoulder. “Let’s go! We’re close. I can feel it.” He was all but bouncing, excitement colouring his voice like that of a small child eager to be off on his first big adventure.

Rolling over with a lazy grin, Tulio pressed himself against his partner, rubbing sinuously against Miguel’s hip. “Oh, really? Just what do you feel?”

“Mmmmmm,” Miguel grinned back, his attention shifting to the long, hard erection nudging his side under the thin blanket. “Hidden treasure.”

Tulio pulled Miguel closer with a wicked laugh, sliding his fingers into the tempting cleft as he kneaded the smooth globes of his partner’s ass. “Give me a couple minutes and a little cooperation,” he murmured against Miguel’s ear, “and it’ll be a buried treasure.”

“Call me Mr. Cooperation then,” Miguel groaned, then pulled back with a sigh. “But we don’t have any-....”

Tulio was rummaging through his pile of clothes before Miguel even finished his sentence, pulling out a small jar of oil with a flourish, shaking it under the blonde’s nose.

“Oil?” Miguel chuckled with a wide grin. “After you gave me such a hard time about saving the map instead of food, you’ve got oil?”

“Well...” a slight flush bloomed over Tulio’s cheeks, “it could be used for cooking....”

Miguel arched a brow, arms crossed over his chest.

Tulio shrugged, grinning himself now, “you save what’s important to you, I’ll save what’s important to me.”

“You always were the one with the brilliant plans,” Miguel nuzzled his lips against Tulio’s throat, licking at his bobbing Adam’s apple. Sliding his hand under the thin blanket, he curled his fingers around the strong, rapidly growing column of flesh, wringing a rumbling groan from Tulio’s chest. “Can we bury your treasure now?” he whispered, “Please?”

Tulio moaned, pumping his throbbing cock into his partner’s smooth grip, the soft words sending tendrils of fire through every vein, curling his fingers and toes even as his aching organ grew even more, it’s smooth head flaring wide. “As soon as you roll over and get your ass in the air,” he growled, when he could breathe to answer.

Instead, Miguel rolled onto his back, pulling his knees to his chest and holding them widespread, exposing his eager hole to Tulio’s heated gaze. “I want to watch you. To see your eyes when you take me.”

“Even better,” Tulio grinned. “I love to watch you when I fuck you.” He opened the small jar, drizzling a small bit of oil over Miguel’s scrotum and anus before setting it aside. “Just remember,” he murmured as he smoothed his hands through the oil, massaging the slick flesh, “you chose your position and now I expect you to hold it.”

Miguel groaned, squirming under Tulio’s knowing fingers, pressing against the teasing caresses.

A sharp smack on his left ass cheek surprised a yelp from the blond.

“No moving. That’s my job. You’re going to be perfectly still and take it.” Tulio crooned as he smoothed his hand over the red print on Miguel’s pale skin. “Right?”

Miguel nodded with a whimper, straining to keep still, fighting the urge to buck against his partner’s teasing fingers.

“I didn’t hear you,” Tulio all but sang, wrapping one hand around Miguel’s erect cock as he buried two oiled fingers to the hilt in Miguel’s ass.

“Yesss,” Miguel arched his head against the bedding, the muscles in his neck corded tight against the need to thrash, “oh god Tulio, please! Yes!”

Tulio grabbed up the jar of oil, pouring more onto his own throbbing cock. Gritting his teeth, he braced himself in position, Miguel’s ankles brushing his shoulders. “Miguel,“ he nudged the tiniest movement against his partner’s hole, “look at me. Eye to eye while I take you.”

“Tulio, please,” Miguel groaned, green eyes darkened almost to black, “fuck me now!”

Holding the wide-eyed gaze, Tulio thrust forward, burying his cock almost to the hilt in a single steady stroke.

Miguel’s mouth opened in a silent cry of pleasure, his head thrashing uncontrollably from side to side.

Tulio slowly pulled back, until no more than the head of his cock remained buried, then pushed forward again, setting a hard and fast rhythm, pounding deeper and deeper with every thrust, brushing repeatedly across his partner’s sweet spot. Each gasp and whimpering cry torn from Miguel’s throat serving only to inflame his drive, pushing them both closer and closer to the pinnacle.

A guttural growl of possession was torn from Tulio’s throat as with a last deep thrust he pushed Miguel over the edge.

“Tulio, yes!” Miguel cried out, shuddering and clenching around the heaving organ still buried deep inside him, the sticky evidence of his own climax coating both their bellies.

It was enough to drive Tulio over the edge into his own completion, and he bucked wildly, shooting jet after jet deep inside his partner.

“Hmmmm,” Miguel sighed, pulling Tulio down for a long, lingering kiss, “now that’s what I call a plan well executed.”

Tulio grinned in return, flexing his hips just enough to twist his still buried cock.

Miguel groaned, squeezing around the softening organ, loving the feeling of fullness he got from just holding Tulio inside. “And a treasure well buried, too, just the way I like it.”

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2004