Pairing: Miguel/Tulio
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: the usual ... they belong to DreamWorks, not me (mores the pity *g*), no copyright infringement intended, no money being made... you know the drill.
Notes: thanks to Tess for the beta, any remaining mistakes are entirely my own.
Warnings: None.
Summary: just a little hot springs interlude. Miguel examines Tulio’s sore spot.

 

All Better?

by TimberWolf



Miguel held perfectly still as Tulio muffled a short cry. “Is it bad? Does it hurt?” His wide, worried green eyes stared at Tulio as Miguel arched over his partner, his hands gripping the dark-haired man’s naked hips.

Tulio craned his neck, looking back over his shoulder with a wry grimace. “Miguel,” he muttered, “You’re the one who’s got me bent over the rim of the hot spring. Of course it hurts! What d’you think?” Tulio winced. “I don’t think my poor ass is ever gonna be the same again.”

Miguel shook his head in sympathy. “Well, it really doesn’t look too bad. The bite seems to have barely broken the skin.” He patted his partner’s narrow hips lightly. “I doubt it will even scar.”

“Yes, that’s such a relief at this point.” Tulio rolled his eyes at his partner’s infernal optimism.

Miguel smoothed a light caress over the bright red marks on Tulio’s pale skin. “Shall I kiss it better for you then?” he murmured softly, pressing his lips to the same spot.

Tulio arched his back, groaning as he whipped around to wrap his arms around Miguel, pushing the shorter man back against the opposite rim of the hot spring. He pressed his full length against Miguel’s, latching his lips onto the blond man’s throat.

“All better then?” Miguel chuckled, wrapping his arms around his partner’s back.

Tulio mumbled an affirmative against the smooth, tanned skin under his lips. He sucked Miguel’s earlobe into his mouth, closing his teeth around it.

Miguel gasped, arching his neck at the jolt of pleasure emanating from the sharp tug of his partner’s teeth.

Tulio grinned, letting one hand trail down his partner’s chest, tweaking across his nipple as it moved lower.

“Tulio, wait,” Miguel gasped, green eyes flying open in alarm. He grabbed frantically at Tulio’s wrist, halting its downward progress. “What about Altivo?” He shot a quick glance in the warhorse’s direction before looking back at Tulio, a slight flush heating his cheeks.

With a wide lascivious grin, Tulio chuckled, “Frankly Miguel, I’d rather ride you any day.” He waggled his eyebrows in Miguel’s direction.

Laughing, Miguel pushed lightly at Tulio. “Idiot,” he chided, “I meant, what if he’s... watching?” He blushed more deeply.

“Miguel,” Tulio rolled his eyes with a deep sigh, “he’s just a horse, not a voyeur.”

The blond chuckled. “Oh yeah,” he grinned, “Just a dumb horse. Right.”

Tulio blushed, remembering the keys Altivo had dropped into their cell when Miguel had asked the horse to get them a pry bar. “Well, okay,” he mumbled, grinning in acknowledgement. He shrugged. “So, let him watch then, if he wants to.”

Both men turned to look at the big grey horse. Altivo rolled his eyes with a snort and turned away, laying down with his back to the hot spring.

Tulio grinned, looking down at the man in his arms with another quick shrug, “Guess he doesn’t want to.”

Miguel smiled up into the deep blue eyes. Wrapping his fingers around the back of Tulio’s neck, he pulled the taller man down into a soft kiss. He brushed his lips tenderly across Tulio’s with small teasing nips. Tulio sighed, opening his mouth under his partner’s ministrations, and Miguel took the opportunity to suck Tulio’s lower lip into his mouth, tugging it lightly between his teeth.

Tulio groaned, leaving one hand tangled in his partner’s long hair, he let the other slide down Miguel’s ribs to clutch at his hip. He thrust lightly, undulating against his partner, brushing their heated erections against each other.

With a gasp, Miguel pulled Tulio closer, arching into his groin, enjoying the fiery heat and hardness of Tulio’s cock brushing against his own.

Tulio pulled back, just enough to slip his free hand between their bodies. He looked steadily into his partner’s wide green eyes, lacing his fingers together lightly with Miguel’s, wrapping their two hands around both straining erections.

Miguel groaned at the tight grip pressing his aching cock against its mate. He was awash in sensation. The pull of Tulio’s fingers, still tangled tightly against his nape, and the wet suction of Tulio’s mouth against his collarbone vied with the sweet clasp around his erection. Pre-cum soaked their fingers, easing the slide of their cocks against each other. Miguel slipped his free arm around his partner’s back, clutching tightly, pulling him closer.

Tulio panted against his partner’s throat, increasing the pace of his thrusts, curling his grip more tightly around their cocks.

“Tu-l-io,” Miguel grunted softly, pumping against his partner. He could feel the pleasure pooling in his groin, feel the tightening as his climax drew closer. He lifted his free hand to his lips, sucking his fingers into his mouth. Once thoroughly wetted, he teased them along the crease of Tulio’s ass, probing between the lean cheeks.

Gasping, Tulio jumped, thrusting into their clenched grip. Then with a soft moan, he pressed back against Miguel’s seeking fingers.

Miguel grinned, pressing his fingers deep into Tulio. His partner groaned, arching back against his hand, frantically pumping his hips, thrusting forward into the tight grip around their cocks, then pushing back onto Miguel’s fingers, faster and faster, harder and harder.

With a sharp cry of release, Tulio climaxed, shooting thick trails of cum across both their chests.

Miguel’s own shout echoed Tulio’s as he arched, shuddering as his orgasm flashed through him, adding his share to the stickiness gluing their chests together.

Panting softly, Tulio collapsed beside his partner.

Miguel grinned, running a finger through the splattered cum on his partner’s heaving chest. Licking his finger clean, he watched Tulio with heavy-lidded eyes. “All better?” he asked again.

Tulio chuckled, leaning against Miguel’s shoulder, trailing a finger across the blonde’s equally splattered chest. “I’m feeling much better now,” he grinned, sucking his own finger clean. “Although,” he waggled an arching brow at Miguel, “one never can be sure when further ministrations may be required.”

 



There’s no place like Home.

I have a burning desire to send you my opinion of your story.

I want more fics. Take me back to TimberWolf’s index.

 

© TimberWolf 2002